This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby william-james88 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:07 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Railbomb wrote:
Black Hat wrote:Broadside I'm not sure about. It looks like he's a Leader and they've done away with the triple changing, which in all honesty I'm OK with. The sprue of Aerialbots is awesome. Still, it IS Broadside...
I think he still is a voyager triple changer. He has what look to be plane parts hanging off of him so they might have just not shown it off, and part of the legs are from Alpha Trion, a voyager, so it's unlikely they would use voyager parts for a leader class figure.

I'm also pretty sure Broadside is still a voyager as well. Just look at him compared to Black Shadow. he's much smaller, and of course he looks like Alpha Trion with the legs and stuff. Pretty sure he's still Voyager

He is, it was confirmed in the computer listings. I am very curious as to what his jet mode looks like though, they dont have it on display.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:09 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
ScottyP wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Not really sure what to think of Black Shadow being a preemptive retool of Overlord. I might just stick with my Deluxe. Speaking of, what a massive cocktease that we're getting Blqck Shadow first and not Overlord. Lame!
You didn't see it coming dude? They've been doing this "release an inferior version first" thing, at least in theory, with a lot of stuff. Make a mold, make the retool/repaint, put out said repaint first, get sales because it's a new mold, then put it out as the character "everyone wanted"? From the standpoint of making money, makes good sense ;)^

I didn't see it coming because I didn't know what Overlord could be pretooled into, if anything - and I certainly wasn't expecting Black Shadow to be that pretool. I figured it'd be another Sixshot case.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby griftimus prime » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:12 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
wants all of these. its a shame everything has to be a triplechanger though. they need to cut it out.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:18 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
We really need to remember as well that the leader Black Shadow is getting 2 titanmasters, which means Overlord will get 2 as well. That is awesome!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

NYCC 2016 Seibertron Gallery: Titans Return Sixshot

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:22 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
With the major reveals now shown off for tonight, it is time to get some galleries up! Seibertron.com is proud to bring to you our latest gallery, that of Titans Return Sixshot on display! Sixshot is an all new mold based on his original G1 toy with updated articulation and a upsidedown gun Submarine alternate mode for his 6th mode. Check out the full gallery HERE and check out a preview for the gallery down below!

Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Autobot N » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:26 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Man, I had totally forgotten that NYCC was tonight, so I was quite shocked when I checked Seibertron.

Black Shadow: Instant Buy
Perceptor: Instant Buy
Broadside: Instant Buy
Titan Masters: Eh, I dunno
Brawn: Probably not
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

NYCC 2016 Images of Titans Return Sky Shadow and Broadside from Hasbro Preview Night

Postby william-james88 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:27 pm

Seibertron has uploaded extensive galleries of all the images taken on Hasbro's Preview Night at New York Comic-Con 2016. Here is the gallery for Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Sky Shadow and Voyager Class Broadside, two of the hottest reveals at the show. Sky Shadow will be remolded into the highly anticipated Overlord, and Broadside is remolded from Alpha Trion (and also includes some very tiny mini-Aerialbots). You can see some of the images below or click here for more.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

NYCC 2016 Seibertron Gallery: Titans Return Hot Rod, Triggerhappy, Twinferno, Breakaway, Perceptor

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:28 pm

Trucking right along with the new galleries from tonight's New York Comic Con displays, we come to the upcoming deluxes of the line. The deluxes shown off tonight included the already teased Wave 3 of Hot Rod, Breakaway, Twinferno, and Triggerhappy along with the new deluxe in town: Perceptor! You can check out the full gallery HERE and a little preview of the gallery below!

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Railbomb » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:31 pm

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
griftimus prime wrote:wants all of these. its a shame everything has to be a triplechanger though. they need to cut it out.

It's just the voyagers that are all triple changers. Perceptor might be but other than him all the deluxes have 1 alt mode, and the leaders have a base mode (except for Sixshot... maybe). My main complaint with the triple changer voyagers is the fact we're getting everyone but the 2 Decepticon Headmaster Triple Changers (unless those rumors are true).
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
Railbomb
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Firepower: 4

Postby william-james88 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:35 pm

Update to the previous news on Sky Shadow, he comes with the actual G1 aerialbots:

Megatronus said:

Also, you'll notice Broadside has 5 tiny jets - these are separate pieces that will come on a sprue, and peg right onto Broadside. John Warden just said they took the original CAD designs of the Aerialbots and scaled them down. Pretty freaking cool that they included these.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby joeprime276 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:36 pm

Motto: ""Megatron is dead! I am your leader now!""
Weapon: Laser Pistol
A Perceptor that's a telescope :x 8-}
I can't wait to see this wave... too bad I haven't even seen wave 2 :-?
joeprime276
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Audi R8 Spyder
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot N » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:39 pm

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

HYPE OVERLOAD.gif
HYPE OVERLOAD.gif (35.4 KiB) Viewed 9658 times
Autobot N
City Commander

Postby Cobotron » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:40 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
It's hard to tell, but does Perceptor come with the same face as the Twincast face that comes with Blaster. Wasn't that supposed to be Perceptor?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:42 pm

I can't tell you how excited I am for these leaders. We are getting some really awesome ones! I may end up buying all the leaders from next year at this rate
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Autobot N » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:44 pm

Wait a second. Little Aerialbots that peg onto Broadside?

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
Autobot N
City Commander

Postby Kurona » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:47 pm

Railbomb wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:wants all of these. its a shame everything has to be a triplechanger though. they need to cut it out.

It's just the voyagers that are all triple changers. Perceptor might be but other than him all the deluxes have 1 alt mode, and the leaders have a base mode (except for Sixshot... maybe). My main complaint with the triple changer voyagers is the fact we're getting everyone but the 2 Decepticon Headmaster Triple Changers (unless those rumors are true).

Talking of those rumours; they contained Sky Shadow. This new reveal suddenly makes that specific rumour list a lot more credible - can somebody find it again? Because while I'm sure a lot of us already believed it I think tonight makes it even more believable and I wanna see what was on it again. I think it was the one with Carnivac too =P~
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Autobot N » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:50 pm

Kurona wrote:
Railbomb wrote:

Talking of those rumours; they contained Sky Shadow. This new reveal suddenly makes that specific rumour list a lot more credible - can somebody find it again? Because while I'm sure a lot of us already believed it I think tonight makes it even more believable and I wanna see what was on it again. I think it was the one with Carnivac too =P~
Rumors.jpg
Rumors.jpg (70.62 KiB) Viewed 9631 times
Autobot N
City Commander

Postby Kurona » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Autobot N wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Railbomb wrote:

Rumors.jpg

It was all the guys below Deathsaurus that the source stated weren't confirmed, right?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Kurona » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:55 pm

Autobot N wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Railbomb wrote:

Rumors.jpg

That's me expecting predaking, arcee, cosmos, beachcomber and deathsaurus then.
... Deathsaurus :D IDW made me love him so much.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Autobot N » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:59 pm

Kurona wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Railbomb wrote:

Rumors.jpg

It was all the guys below Deathsaurus that the source stated weren't confirmed, right?
Yes.
Autobot N
City Commander

Postby Bronzewolf » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:01 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Seibertronians, New York Comic-Con 2016 has delivered many surprises and expanded many people's want-lists tenfold, and it hasn't even officially started yet! Check out a detailed look at some of the Titans Return reveals from the Hasbro Press Night below, courtesy of Seibertron himself! We'll be taking a look at upcoming Titan Masters Repugnus, Shuffler, and Ptero, as well as upcoming Legends Class Brawn and Kickback and Voyager Class "Laser Rod" Optimus Prime figures displayed tonight. Check out a selection of images below, and click HERE for the full galleries!

And, as always, keep your optics and audio sensors tuned to Seibertron.com for all the latest and greatest news from New York Comic-Con!
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Speed: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Emerje » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:03 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Kurona wrote:Also, while the choice of Overlord's pretool being Sky Shadow of all things is weird at first, I think I've figured out why - they're doing an all-three-phase-sixers thing. First Sixshot, now Black Shadow, later Overlord.

That was already discussed back when Sky Shadow was first announced. ;)

ScottyP wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Not really sure what to think of Black Shadow being a preemptive retool of Overlord. I might just stick with my Deluxe. Speaking of, what a massive cocktease that we're getting Blqck Shadow first and not Overlord. Lame!
You didn't see it coming dude? They've been doing this "release an inferior version first" thing, at least in theory, with a lot of stuff. Make a mold, make the retool/repaint, put out said repaint first, get sales because it's a new mold, then put it out as the character "everyone wanted"? From the standpoint of making money, makes good sense ;)^

It didn't surprise me that they did a pretool for Overlord, but I was surprised that Sky Shadow was the pretool since most of us just assumed he'd be a pretool of Thunderwing. I would have been much happier with the Overlord pretool being Flywheels/Skytread, especially since now we'll have one black jet retooled into another black jet. I'll probably still buy him, but I really want a Leader class Thunderwing and that seems unlikely to be coming any time soon now.

Anyway, all these great new Titan Masters coming out are really making wave 1 look bad. They're just so perfect looking! I mean, yeah, sure, I'd love to have full figures, even just Legends for most of them, but for what they are they're great! Also I'm thinking Fangry will make a good enough Grotusque. I just hope they go back and do a TM Doublecross/Twinferno. I kinda want to see Repugnus repainted at Beast Wars Buzzclaw. And is it me or does he look like he has Vector Prime's wings? They even have the round joints on them. Possible pretool? Replace the bug parts with some other vehicle parts perhaps and include a variant of the Sovereign TM (who is based Safeguard)?

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Nuclearxpotato » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:09 pm

Motto: "Accessories Sold Separately!"
#SquadGoals
My (semi)obscure wantlist:
CHUG PCC Smolder - CHUG Clench - SS 07 Payload
Till All Are One
Nuclearxpotato
Fuzor
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Garbage Truck

Postby breacher » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:10 pm

Motto: ""tank beats everything!""
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
Really think the new triple changer optimus looks awesome. Probably will end up being retooled into tankor, which is good. I like the little elephant guy, but the pterodactyl's altmode looks lazy. Brawn looks badass.
breacher
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Helicopter
Strength: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Kurona » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:13 pm

I'm kinda split on Brawn's roof becoming a shield. On one hand it doesn't look that great, on the other hand BADASS.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOLEY MOLDY Transformers BotBots Series 2 Spoiled Rottens 2019 cheese Hasbro"
HOLEY MOLDY Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CAM THE MAN Transformers BotBots Series 4 Wilderness Troop Hasbro 2020"
CAM THE MAN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 Hasbro 2020 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RUSTY VON CLEAVE Transformers BotBots Series 4 Wilderness Troop Hasbro 2020 axe"
RUSTY VON CLEAVE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PERFUMIGATOR Transformers BotBots Series 3 Swag Stylers perfume bottle 2019"
PERFUMIGATOR Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAJOR LEE SCREWGE Transformers BotBots Series 1 Shed Heads 2018 power drill"
MAJOR LEE SCREWGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GAME OLDER Transformers BotBots Series 4 Retro Replays 2020 game cartridge"
GAME OLDER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADAY Transformers BotBots Series 4 Fresh Squeezes Hasbro 2020 apple"
ADAY Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HAL A PENO Transformers BotBots Con Crew Fantastic Fuelers bag spicy chips 2019"
HAL A PENO Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUMBEATS Transformers BotBots Series 2 Music Mob 2019 drum kit set"
DUMBEATS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 2019 Hasbro New"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REBUGNANT Transformers BotBots Series 2 Lost Bots 2019 insect bug spray bottle"
REBUGNANT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 Hasbro 2019 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VENUS FROGRAP Transformers BotBots Series 1 Shed Heads 2018 Hasbro venus flytrap"
VENUS FROGRAP Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON