This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Cobotron » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:37 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Emerje wrote:
Deadput wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Wait a second! Brawn's serial number is printed on his head?! :shock:

Yeah, thats one hell of a turnoff

I don't think it will be part of the final figure but if it is we can just use silver/grey sharpie right?

It's just a inventory number (not entirely sure what they're officially called). They put these numbers on everything pre-release in obvious places so they can track them if they show up on auction sites or whatever.

Emerje

Well that's a relief! Thanks fellas. ;)^
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Emerje » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:40 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Face on blaster was not a perceptor homage

What was it referencing then?

Right? It's sculpted just like him and colored just like him, what else could it be? Plus they did that whole Platinum set so we know Hasbro likes to pair the two.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Noideaforaname » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:47 pm

Ooooh, so many delightful beasts! At the very least I'll be getting Twinferno/Doublecross, Repugnus, and Kickback. Maybe even Shuffler, because how often do we get elephant transformers?
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:07 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I wish Percy could have his sniper face, but I'm really looking forward to him. This line is really nailing the characters
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Seibertron » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Noideaforaname wrote:Ooooh, so many delightful beasts! At the very least I'll be getting Twinferno/Doublecross, Repugnus, and Kickback. Maybe even Shuffler, because how often do we get elephant transformers?

FYI ... your sig image is awesome. Just realized what it is. :D
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby Seibertron » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:09 pm

Railbomb wrote:
Black Hat wrote:Broadside I'm not sure about. It looks like he's a Leader and they've done away with the triple changing, which in all honesty I'm OK with. The sprue of Aerialbots is awesome. Still, it IS Broadside...

I think he still is a voyager triple changer. He has what look to be plane parts hanging off of him so they might have just not shown it off, and part of the legs are from Alpha Trion, a voyager, so it's unlikely they would use voyager parts for a leader class figure.

Broadside is an extensive Voyager Class Alpha Trion retool. This is retooling to the extreme. Kudos to Hasbro and Takara Tomy. :D
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Flashwave » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:33 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Waitaminute...

How can you say Broadside comes with the Airelbots, when there's NO ALPHA BRAVO!!?? [-( :-P
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:33 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Right? It's sculpted just like him and colored just like him, what else could it be? Plus they did that whole Platinum set so we know Hasbro likes to pair the two.

Emerje
This is Perceptor's head:

This is Blaster's head.

They are not the same. That is not Perceptor's face in the second pic. Nor is it the same helmet as Perceptor's.

Takara already confirmed in their Legends manga that the headsculpt for TR Blaster is based on the headsculpt of Binaltech Asterisk Broad Blast.

Besides, what kind of logical sense would it make for Blaster's head to be based on anyone other than a version of Blaster himself? You don't see any of the other Titan Masters turn into heads that don't look like the characters whose head they're meant to represent, right? The idea of Blaster having a Perceptor head makes no sense.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10

Postby Seibertron » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:36 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Besides, what kind of logical sense would it make for Blaster's head to be based on anyone other than Blaster himself? You don't see any of the other Titan Masters turn into heads that don't look like the characters whose head they're meant to resemble, right? The idea of Blaster having a Perceptor head makes no sense.

It's times like this that I love when you breathe extreme logic about Transformers into a topic. 100% agree with what you wrote. Thank you!
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Emerje » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:11 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Emerje
This is Perceptor's head:

This is Blaster's head.

They are not the same. That is not Perceptor's face in the second pic. Nor is it the same helmet as Perceptor's.

This is also Perceptor's head.

As is this.

How do those not look like four variations on the same face? Just look at the details; same long part in the forehead, same doming in top of the head, same parts on the top edges that rise up just slightly off the dome, same ribbed "ears", the same parts that stick forward on the sides, same black "helmet", same yellow eyes, and same silver face. It's a wider face than we normally see, but that's just so it looks right under the mask.

Takara already confirmed in their Legends manga that the headsculpt for TR Blaster is based on the headsculpt of Binaltech Asterisk Broad Blast.

Oh come on, I can't believe you're actually buying that. This is just a lame BS excuse given by Takara Tomy to explain why the head looks the way it does. It looks even less like Broadblast than it does Perceptor even if you ignore their choice of colors.

Besides, what kind of logical sense would it make for Blaster's head to be based on anyone other than a version of Blaster himself? You don't see any of the other Titan Masters turn into heads that don't look like the characters whose head they're meant to represent, right? The idea of Blaster having a Perceptor head makes no sense.

As they said when announcing the Titans Return line, there would be a lot of Easter eggs in this line. I consider this one of them since the original Blaster prototype had a different TM face that has yet to be used in the line. This was a good opportunity for just such an Easter egg since the only part that shows through is the mouth and chin.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

NYCC 2016 Transformers: Titans Return Video Roundup - Sixshot, Brawn, Perceptor, More

Postby Va'al » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:32 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
After the numerous New York Comic Con 2016 floor images and initial gallery coverage here on Seibertron.com - all of which you can find again here, here, or specifically for Leader class Sixshot and Voyagers Broadside and Sky Shadow - we also have a video rounding up the Titans Return section of the Transformers area in the Hasbro room. Check it out embedded below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Stuartmaximus » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:04 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Looks like Broadside is just an A3 heavy retool + where's his jet mode?
FB_IMG_1475735088089.jpg

Perceptor....umm...ok...but...where's his tank alt mode?

Overlord...his base mode just looks like a fan mode

loving Kickback ;)^
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Va'al » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:07 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Flashwave wrote:Waitaminute...

How can you say Broadside comes with the Airelbots, when there's NO ALPHA BRAVO!!?? [-( :-P

Thank you.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby darqen » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:32 am

william-james88 wrote:
Railbomb wrote:Did not see Black Shadow and Overlord sharing a mold. Also, does he come with 2 titan masters? They have 2 standing by him in base mode...

Yeah, neither did I. I guess we wont be getting thunderwing afterall then.

I wouldnt give up too soon - this is hasbro who will milk retools. Given we got three leader seekers out of combiner jetfire, I would say for sure that hasbro will not waste the opportunity to remold this figure a third time into Thunderwing.
darqen
Mini-Con

Postby Emerje » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:52 am

Stuartmaximus wrote:Looks like Broadside is just an A3 heavy retool + where's his jet mode?

This was discussed at length back when the first image of the figure was leaked a while back. Looking at it now it seems like the bulk of the shared parts are in the legs and not even the entirety of it. Broadside has none of the lion forming parts and Alpha Trion has none of the jet parts. Even the back half of Alpha Trion's space craft mode don't seem to match up with Broadside's carrier mode. I think they shared some joints, though.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Logan. » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:14 am

Motto: "Our passions are life"
Weapon: X-Ray Laser Pistol
Logan.
Headmaster
News Credits: 34

Postby frogbat » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:26 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
more woe for my wallet for sure lol. Broadside has always been a must have for me whatever they released - he was one of my fave love / hate toys as a kid cos he had so much potential and was so lame at the same time. I recently received alpha trion (i just got him cos he was part of the wave) and I must admit i really do enjoy him more than I ever thought. The broadside aerialbots are a real nice touch, and I do think he's a voyager triple changer (they might be holding back some stuff), but you can definitely see his wings in carrier mode and robot mode, tail fins too.

sky shadow.. gonna skip and wait for the overlord figure. never had a connection with the former...

brawn - i am glad i started collecting legends after metroplex came out, what i like more is how they're using this class figure for smaller characters like bumblebee, wheelie and brawn and the insecticons where it makes sense within the whole line up (tho i do buy a couple of shrunk down characters like thunder cracker and hot rod just cause ).

if six shot is half as fun as he looks... he's shaping up to be figure of the year for me. I had quick switch as a kid and never managed to get six shot.

Really love how any toy such as six shot and shockwave that I was really really tempted to get a 3p version got a good hastak rendition... makes me avoid them even more.

Preceptor i'm a bit disappointed with as I prefer his generations' robot mode proportions, so he might be displayed in microscope mode...
Last edited by frogbat on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Emerje » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:38 am

I'm just now noticing that Perceptor does indeed have his tank treads on the insides of his legs as well as a wheel on his butt that isn't used in microscope mode so his vehicle mode may actually be intact.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:29 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Hm. Can't much of this stuff appeals to me. I'll likely get Hot Rod (but waiting for Takara's version)

Sixshot manages to have six modes yet look incredibly boring in every single one.

Broadside looks suprisingly good. The lil aerialbot planes are a nice touch but do make it even more obvious how badly out of scale Broadside's entire existence is. :P

If Sky Shadow gets turned into Thunderwing at some point like how they shared the Deluxe Generations mold I may get that but it would have to be a very extensive retool that looks does justice to ol' Wingy to make me interested.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby NovamusPrime3 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:47 am

Motto: "The world does not wait for you,you wait for the world"
Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
. Can you see thru the microscope?
im able to write with scissors fear me
NovamusPrime3
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Watch NovamusPrime3 on YouTube
Alt Mode: Jet
Firepower: 10+

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:57 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
looks like you can
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 10

Postby SureShot18 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:59 am

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
fenrir72 wrote:
SureShot18 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Ginrai is gonna have a playmate after all! Overlord! :BOWDOWN:

Um... the figure on display is Black Shadow. He's going to be retooled into Overlord if that's what you're talking about though. We haven't actually seen Overlord yet.

That's gonna be reality mein freund! 2017 is gonna put me to the poor house that's for sure.

I'm so hyped for the Takara version of Overlord! :x :x :x :x chooooooookon demon misSIles! :michaelbay:

Haven't been this excited since Legends Jetfire!

Ok just making sure! ;)^ I'm super hyped for him too. :-D
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Endurance: 5

Postby frogbat » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:04 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
Stuartmaximus wrote:Looks like Broadside is just an A3 heavy retool + where's his jet mode?

broadside.jpg

really hope someone releases an upgrade weapons set... he has a sword, an axe and 2 missiles in his g1 toy mode
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Skill: 7

Postby ebo716 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:23 am

Motto: "Changes aren't permanent, but change is."
Weapon: Proton Rifle
I am calling it right now. Shuffled will be retooled into sludge from the dinobots
ebo716
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: The boat from the scary tunnel scene in Willy Wonka

Postby Emerje » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:37 am

I just noticed, the original Broadside had 86 (the year it was released) on the carrier deck while the new one has 36, what do you suppose that indicates?

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TASMANIA KID Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
TASMANIA KID Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAR DAWN ERIAL + DION Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack Hasbro 2023 New"
WAR DAWN ERIAL + D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Robots In Disguise 2023 New"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Legacy Evolution Core G1 Dinobots Volcanicus 2023 New"
NEW!
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNEOUS Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Infernac Hasbro 2024 New"
MAGNEOUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BURN OUT Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Diaclone Deluxe 2022"
BURN OUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON