This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Tyrannacon » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:48 pm

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Well that's just Prime. Might need to order what I can of these before after market kicks in. A few of them are on my ideas list.
:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:10 pm

Well geez, good thing I have everything I want already. Hope they can get more out soon for people that still want stuff. Has this even happened before?
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
News Credits: 8
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby X3ROhour » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:11 pm

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
Logan. wrote:Fok Lau on Weibo

coooooool

so.
what do you think?

4-10 sharkticons?
minimum?

that sounds right.

:DANCE:
:APPLAUSE:
:-?
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
X3ROhour
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Buy from X3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:58 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Kurona wrote:Does the article apply globally? Like, is selling out so extremely quickly in the US and Canada affecting availability in the UK too?

It should be an extremely obvious answer but I'm starting to get worried. Glad I picked up Chromedome; now I just have to prioritise Skullsmasher, Wolfwire and Rewind.

I dont know, but as is the case for the initial waves of all lines, I would not procrastinate.

Autobot Roadburn wrote: Has this even happened before?

I would venture a guess that it happened for the initial waves of combiner wars as well, but this time we actually have word from Hasbro. Whatever did not last long on HTS would probably fall into the same scenario.

MagicDeath wrote:Would I be correct in assuming that although my local TRU only has wave 1 products on shelves, there are most likely some wave 2 products waiting in whatever storehouse they retrieve products from?

Yes, or at least I sure hope so. Because I never saw wave 2 in stores, so I assume that it simply hasnt gotten to my stores yet. Hasbro would always be the first place for a toy to get sold out at and I am certain they made a lot of wave 2 for the holiday season, the busiest time. I just think that retailers havent sent all their stock across their stores yet. I am not worried, but I simply wont hesitate when I finally see them.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby no-one » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:05 pm

But doesn't back order imply there will be more? Or is what's been out is it? We've yet to see TR deluxe wave 2 at mass retail.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:18 pm

carytheone wrote:But doesn't back order imply there will be more? Or is what's been out is it? We've yet to see TR deluxe wave 2 at mass retail.

There will be more of the line, but not of these specific toys. This only applies to stores that directly order more from Hasbro. TRU and Walmart and co probably have the product and haven't put it out yet. But for stores that aren't chains, like bbts, what you see is what you get. However wave 2 should be out now, with this being the last quarter of 2016.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:39 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
at least HTS still has in stock items
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Sigma Magnus » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:41 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Well, this is comforting! :BANG_HEAD:
...do we know if they'll make more eventually? Preferably before Christmas?
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Bronzewolf » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:46 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
This is scary. So this is it for wave 1-2? After the existing stock is gone, it's all done? If this is the case, I think it's going to cause quite the scalping epidemic. Between that and genuine collectors and consumers getting what they can, these are going to become very uncommon very quickly. A lot faster than people expect, I reckon.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Kurona » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
At the very least we could expect some previous Voyagers and Leaders in future wave cases, right? Much like how PM OP was also part of Leader Wave 2.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Bronzewolf wrote:This is scary. So this is it for wave 1-2? After the existing stock is gone, it's all done? If this is the case, I think it's going to cause quite the scalping epidemic. Between that and genuine collectors and consumers getting what they can, these are going to become very uncommon very quickly. A lot faster than people expect, I reckon.

Same thing happened with CW, that's why dragstrip is so expensive now but you can still find combaticons at tjnaxx.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Burn » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:42 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
carytheone wrote:We've yet to see TR deluxe wave 2 at mass retail.

But they've been available at Australian K-Marts for about two weeks now ...
Just not mine.
Everyone's been taking advantage of them being special too.
Just not me.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:51 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
william-james88 wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:This is scary. So this is it for wave 1-2? After the existing stock is gone, it's all done? If this is the case, I think it's going to cause quite the scalping epidemic. Between that and genuine collectors and consumers getting what they can, these are going to become very uncommon very quickly. A lot faster than people expect, I reckon.

Same thing happened with CW, that's why dragstrip is so expensive now but you can still find combaticons at tjnaxx.

I think that was meant to say TK Maxx!(although i've never seen any in there, whenever i was in last) + the combaticons can also be found at Hamleys toy store(UK) as well ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby It Is Him » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Isn't this what is supposed to happen every time? This sounds like great news, as Wave 2 will be everywhere for Xmas.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:10 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Stuartmaximus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I think that was meant to say TK Maxx!(although i've never seen any in there, whenever i was in last) + the combaticons can also be found at Hamleys toy store(UK) as well ;)

Funny thing my wife and I noticed while in Germany: the US TJ Maxx is the same as the UK/EU's TK Maxx ;)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby canuslide » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:57 pm

STOP thinking this is freaking true! This is HasbroToyShop, not Hasbro distribution. HasbroToyShop is NOT owned by Hasbro, it is licensed. Freaking google it.
canuslide
Mini-Con
Buy from canuslide on eBay

Re: Every Titans Return Product Currently Sold out at Hasbro with Entire Line on Back Order

Postby nycPrime » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:26 pm

william-james88 wrote:This is no cause for alarm but good news that the toyline is selling very well and probably better than anticipated. However, this does indicate that these first two waves will likely never be on clearance, nor show up at market six store, and will not be around for long. Amazon proper is already sold out of several of these toys. This seems to happen every time with new lines, but now we have some extra proof to back it up, so if you are tempted by any of these toys, get them before it is too late.

Dang are you for real? I have been holding off on the Wave 2 deluxes, as I'm waiting for a deal. Plus I have yet to see anything in physical stores except a single Mindwipe at Walgreens for $20 each. The only places they're available online are stores like BBTS for $70 for all 4. I actually saw Amazon (not 3P seller) with a few of the Wave 2 deluxes, but it was oddly priced at $20. TRU and HTS don't even have it yet. Should I bite the bullet and get the wave from BBTS or hold out hope for a better deal?
Last edited by nycPrime on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 8

Postby Bumblebee21 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:29 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Does this mean that there will be no more wave 2 figures
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Speed: 9

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:48 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Aye Willie J's put his foot in it this time!

he's started a mass panic on here....due to that information >:oP
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:55 pm

It just means that Hasbro has no more figures on their end to deliver to stores. That means that stores like TRU bought a bunch of stock that they have yet to put on shelves. I am personally waiting till they do. All the info I have is what was posted in the article.

Places sold out online like woozy moo will probably not be able to restock though.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:58 pm

Stuartmaximus wrote:Aye Willie J's put his foot in it this time!

he's started a mass panic on here....due to that information >:oP

I am just passing on what Hasbro told me multiple times for the entire line. Would the fans rather I keep the info to myself? We can deduce what is meant by this together.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bumblebee21 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:02 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
william-james88 wrote:It just means that Hasbro has no more figures on their end to deliver to stores. That means that stores like TRU bought a bunch of stock that they have yet to put on shelves. I am personally waiting till they do. All the info I have is what was posted in the article.

Places sold out online like woozy moo will probably not be able to restock though.

so tru target and walmart could have a whole bunch of wave 2 ordered but dont have yet.

also since i have a problem with blurr does that mean i cant get a replacement
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Speed: 9

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:06 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
william-james88 wrote:It just means that Hasbro has no more figures on their end to deliver to stores. That means that stores like TRU bought a bunch of stock that they have yet to put on shelves. I am personally waiting till they do. All the info I have is what was posted in the article.

This is true! This means I might in fact be able to get Astrotrain this Christmas season. Let's just pray so. :PRAY:
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:06 pm

EVERYBODY PANIC BUY EVERYTHING

*is still going to wait for the inevitable HTS "25% off + Free Shipping" code*
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Kurona » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:16 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I'M ALREADY PANICING BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND SKULLSMASHER OR WOLFWIRE ANYWHERE FOR A GOOD PRICE
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Skill: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRICADE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +02 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BARRICADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Studio Series Core Class Pink Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON