This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:25 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
My Walgreen's got a truck in today. Is there a good chance he was on that truck
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:31 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
He looks a lot better in hand than that overly-bright colour he had in the rendering. Wouldn't mind having him for a MTMTE display.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:38 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Hellscream9999 wrote:Got Astrotrain, Alpha Trion, and Wofwire on Monday - and they're all amazing, hasbro killed it with the grey on astrotrain, A3 has amazing paint apps, and wolfwire is an all-around incredible figure, Will was right about the effort put into him, it is readily apparent.

Love 'em all :x

Thanks man! And while I am impressed with all the work done with him, even down to he inclusion of scratches on his claws which are all purposefully made, I really wonder why it was done to this toy and not others, like Blurr or Highbrow or Scourge who dont have great variations in colour. But at least we have Wolfwire.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:Got Astrotrain, Alpha Trion, and Wofwire on Monday - and they're all amazing, hasbro killed it with the grey on astrotrain, A3 has amazing paint apps, and wolfwire is an all-around incredible figure, Will was right about the effort put into him, it is readily apparent.

Love 'em all :x

Thanks man! And while I am impressed with all the work done with him, even down to he inclusion of scratches on his claws which are all purposefully made, I really wonder why it was done to this toy and not others, like Blurr or Highbrow or Scourge who dont have great variations in colour. But at least we have Wolfwire.

Because he uses his claws and his beast mode - it helps sell that his alt mode is a wolf for a reason other than nostalgia ;)
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Bumblevivisector » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:02 pm

SillySpringer wrote:I like Apeface's bio. His ability to give others the ability to mass-shift would go perfectly with Astrotrain. ;)^
Yeah, come to think of it, shouldn't Darkmoon have mass-shifting, and Apeface give cons the ability to detach an arm and wield it as a blunt instrument in battle? No wait, that would just lead to kids permanently breaking arms off their new toys.

And while it makes some sense for Flywheels-homage-TM to let TFs make duplicates, it'd make a lot more sense for Scourge's little buddy Fracas. Dang shame CW just did Cyclonus, since Nightstick could have Retcon-Reconstruct, allowing any TF he's attached to to have been Skywarp, Bombshell, or whoever he feels like at the moment, in a previous life. That'd fit right in with some of these guys' abilities.

Not complaining of course. What better way to sell kids on the concept than vague, game-killing powers for the pricier toys? Galvatron powers up to infinity and blows up Cybertron, but Sentinel reorders the universe so that it continues to exist, and Chromedome jumps in and fixes Galvy's brain...then Wolfwire loops time back so that none of this happened in the first place!
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Kurona » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:11 pm

Why is everyone taking the "looks to impose his will upon the universe" line from Sentinel's bio extremely literally as if he has an actual physical power to do that? It's clearly just a vague line referencing his role in various media where he wants to dictate over others and impose his views upon everyone. Since this is an Autobot toy they made it a bit more vague to kids so they could possibly see it as him heroically imposing justice upon villains or something.
It even says his Titan Master's power is a temporary forcefield which has nothing to do with reality-warping or whatever. This is a really bizarre interpretation when it's so obvious what they're going for and what they're referencing.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Bumblevivisector » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Kurona wrote:Why is everyone taking the "looks to impose his will upon the universe" line from Sentinel's bio extremely literally as if he has an actual physical power to do that? It's clearly just a vague line referencing his role in various media where he wants to dictate over others and impose his views upon everyone. Since this is an Autobot toy they made it a bit more vague to kids so they could possibly see it as him heroically imposing justice upon villains or something.
It even says his Titan Master's power is a temporary forcefield which has nothing to do with reality-warping or whatever. This is a really bizarre interpretation when it's so obvious what they're going for and what they're referencing.
Well, I was talking about how children might misinterpret this.

But don't worry: when the new Sky/Black-Shadow comes out, I'll be sure to explain to younger TF fans that this time, he really is the entire Space Mafia.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby adamage1 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:43 pm

Decepticon Stryker wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
adamage1 wrote:Around here, TRU and Target have Sentinel and Galvatron, but no Blaster or Prime. Blaster and Prime just started showing up at Walmart. I have a feeling our stores are a good 4–6 weeks behind southern and coastal state stores. TRU does have a couple Fort Max on hand, which has been available for a couple weeks, though, so I decided to snag one of those. I am just getting tired of waiting for Chromedome and Highbrow to hit the shelves.

Try Walgreens. That's where Titans Return deluxe Wave 2 has been showing up in the Minnesota Twin Cities area. I snagged my Highbrow and Chromedome there. Be warned, Walgreens sells the deluxes for a whopping $20 USD! I also spotted a lone Chromedome about a week or two ago at the T1 Target in Roseville, MN. The wait should be almost over, I imagine.

Odd, my Walgreens is selling thembfor $13.99.

Decided to try stopping by Walgreens in Moorhead tonight on a whim, and BOOM, they had one Chromedome hiding behind a full rack of brand new Brainstorms.
“How come it never goes smooth?” - Malcolm Reynolds
adamage1
Minibot

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:08 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Bumblevivisector wrote:Well, I was talking about how children might misinterpret this.

But are the description of those powers even on the toys' boxes?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Solrac333 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:26 pm

How much is it?
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Titans Return Brainstorm Released at Walgreens

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:34 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
william-james88 wrote:Image

I checked two Walgreens stores on my way home from work tonight, and found no sign of Brainstorm anywhere. Just a Scourge and Highbrow at one and a Chromdome with a huge paint scratch on his mouth plate at the other. At least the former store had their Titans Return deluxe figures marked down to the "New Low Price" of $18.99. :P

I hope my hunt goes better tomorrow.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Beyonder » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:39 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:Well, I was talking about how children might misinterpret this.

But are the description of those powers even on the toys' boxes?

And talking about toys's boxes, Sentinel Prime's box says he has time manipulation powers (he can slow down time).

This does add to his already impressive putative power list.
Beyonder
Mini-Con

Re: Titans Return Brainstorm Released at Walgreens

Postby nycPrime » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:08 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:I checked two Walgreens stores on my way home from work tonight, and found no sign of Brainstorm anywhere. Just a Scourge and Highbrow at one and a Chromdome with a huge paint scratch on his mouth plate at the other. At least the former store had their Titans Return deluxe figures marked down to the "New Low Price" of $18.99. :P

I hope my hunt goes better tomorrow.

Haven't found one in the few in nyc I've checked. Hoping to find it tomorrow or over the weekend.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby bodrock » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:00 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Checked two Walgreens in PDX, OR, and no luck on Brainstorm either - both had wave 2, but not Mindwipe.

I like how Skytread looks on Mindwipe, btw! At this point, though, I'm really only looking for Alpha Trion....
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Kurona » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:47 am

After playing around with Chromedome a little I'm starting to like him a lot more. The car mode is really beautiful and this engineering benefits from being a Headmaster more than the Dead End mold did with it's awkward head transformation. Only thing that really annoys me is that while I do love when vehicle modes can be piloted, Stylor doesn't have anywhere to peg in so you just sort of put him on the seat and then he shakes all over the place once you close the window over and just slightly move domey. Let's just hope Prowl doesn't ask for his license.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby RAR » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:05 am

I like the green it reminds me of Smart Robin.

I have to say though that the situation with him Internationally is going to be a pain or a Puzzle - Is he going to get released as a Sainsbury's Or Tesco exclusive or something like that or is European fans going to have to import him. (If they can find one at all) some importers got him I guess.

It would have been really cute if instead of a single figure (Because he's green ?) they'd have done a wave of 4 I'm sure there is plenty of wacky ideas for toys for such a line for example :

Soundwave or Ratbat Bat
Optimus Prime or Megatron Aligator
Cybertron Snarl or Beast Wars WolfFang the Wolf
Megatron Helicopter (from Highbrow)
Arcee from Blurr

Or even another style of Chromedome.

-----

To slightly change topic I noticed it was crazy difficult to get Skullsmashers gun in an out of his tail - but after a while it seems to have loosened up - and yet no sign of stress marks - what is you folks experiences like with that part ?

------
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:03 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Anyone think that they'll carry the Beast Hunter mold over to the Titans Return for Sargeant Kup? coz they've already carried two molds from a previous line into this one(Legends Shockwave...granted it's a Hastak release & CW Ultra Magnus...granted with some heavy retooling as PMOP)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Kurona » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:15 am

Stuartmaximus wrote:Anyone think that they'll carry the Beast Hunter mold over to the Titans Return for Sargeant Kup? coz they've already carried two molds from a previous line into this one(Legends Shockwave...granted it's a Hastak release & CW Ultra Magnus...granted with some heavy retooling as PMOP)

Considering this line is heavily G1-based in design, I'd say there's zero chance of Kup not being a new mold based heavily on his original toy.
Also for Shockwave it's not really carrying over a previous mold if it's the first release of that mold by the company. Especially when the non-combiner CW molds like Ultra Magnus and Megatron are in the same line as the Titans Return figures in Japan.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Bumblebee21 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:15 am

Stuartmaximus wrote:Anyone think that they'll carry the Beast Hunter mold over to the Titans Return for Sargeant Kup? coz they've already carried two molds from a previous line into this one(Legends Shockwave...granted it's a Hastak release & CW Ultra Magnus...granted with some heavy retooling as PMOP)

maybe. but legends shockwave was for takara who had not down a version yet.
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:21 am

I also take it they'll be reusing the existing Generations Cosmos mold too for this Legends Class one coming up? as they already reused this mold for CW Scrounge
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Kurona » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:28 am

Stuartmaximus wrote:I also take it they'll be reusing the existing Generations Cosmos mold too for this Legends Class one coming up? as they already reused this mold for CW Scrounge

Unless they're doing straight-up re-issues now, it seems heavily unlikely they'll repaint Cosmos... into Cosmos. More than likely he'll be a new mold with Titan Master integration, as per the rest of the Legends in TR.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby RAR » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:32 am

Stuartmaximus wrote:I also take it they'll be reusing the existing Generations Cosmos mold too for this Legends Class one coming up? as they already reused this mold for CW Scrounge

Hard to say - I don't see the point of releasing a toy with ZERO Titanmaster interaction twice. so Perhaps it's a new mould with a cabin in the middle like Wheelie has.

He makes a crazy kinda sense as a design to release as a new design as a Flying Saucer fits just as well with a Heli-pad as a Helicopter does.
If the previous mould was re-released

I'd rather they did that in a giftset as Payload.

So no I'd expect to be a new mould. I can't rule out that part of the reason Cosmos and Skylynx got new toys was just to wind up the memory of Aaron Archer.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:20 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stuartmaximus wrote:Anyone think that they'll carry the Beast Hunter mold over to the Titans Return for Sargeant Kup?
...What Beast Hunter mold? :???:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Bumblebee21 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:21 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:Anyone think that they'll carry the Beast Hunter mold over to the Titans Return for Sargeant Kup?

i think he means prime
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:04 am

Bumblebee21 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

i think he means prime

;)^
Stuartmaximus
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #404 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC209 404A (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #404 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GIANT-SIZE SUPER-STARS #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg OCT230665 Buckler"
GIANT-SIZE SUPER-S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 facsimile Marvel Comics 2022 ptg OCT220944 (W)Lee (CA)Buscema"
SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #121 Facsimile Edition Marvel Comics 2023 ptg APR230703"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAVE AND THE BOLD #54 Facsimile Cvr C foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 54C (CA) Premiani"
NEW!
BRAVE AND THE BOLD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WEREWOLF BY NIGHT #33 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg JUN230961 (CA) Kane"
WEREWOLF BY NIGHT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADVENTURE COMICS #260 Facsimile Cvr B blank sketch DC Comics 2023 0923DC264"
ADVENTURE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240733 Bradshaw 240317E"
NEW!
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #411 Facsimile Cvr C Foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 0124DC163 Adams"
NEW!
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MARVEL FAMILY #1 Facsimile DC Comics 2022 0822DC823 (W) Binder (A/CA) Beck"
MARVEL FAMILY #1 F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #407 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC216 (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #407 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEW TEEN TITANS #1 Facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC206 1B Perez"
NEW TEEN TITANS #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #5 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 0923DC270 5C"
BATMAN #5 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROM SPACEKNIGHT #1 Facsimile blank sketch Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230686"
ROM SPACEKNIGHT #1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON