This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
adamage1 wrote:
Also, Omega is my favorite character, and I have waiting decades for a proper update. I was so sad when Trypticon won the vote.

As was I, he was who I voted for and while a big Trypticon does sound like fun, I really dont feel he will change in his basic transformation as much as a moderized Omega Supreme would. At least we have the Energon ty which is pretty awesome in robot mode.

Meh, depending on how 'G1 accurate' they go, I'd rather the energon or 'year of' version >:oP

;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:41 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Was finally able to pick up the wolf of wires.
Spoiler: I love the hell out of him

The robot mode is pretty decent. I was mostly buying this for his wolf mode so while I knew the robot mode was good I thought I wouldn't care about it much, but I'm really growing attached to it. Very well proportioned with a very impressive amount of articulation.

Only real problem is that due to his Magnus shoulders, his articulation there is a little bit more limited than I would've liked. Not a dealbreaker though - it certainly makes some poses difficult, but makes very few impossible.

I had no toy on hand that wouldn't fall over from a kick, so here Wolfwire his venting out his frustration on a box of ritz crackers.

Extremely impressed with his weapon loadout too. The sword is beautifully well-detailed and they found a way to make it interesting without ruining it as a tail, while the not-fusion cannon is bulky but fun enough to really have him go to town on a few dudes.

Anyway onto the reason you should REALLY buy this toy.

Look.
At.
This.
God.
Damn.
WOLF MODE.
It's so good, every positive thing I've heard about it is true. Beautiful detailing and styling with enough articulation to really get across some menace.

Admittedly, I do have a couple of negatives with it. Nothing too big though, mostly minor quibbles. The wolf tail... doesn't really have any articulation at all. This isn't much of a problem as it's in a perfect place and pose and I can't imagine where I'd move it to, but in-hand it doesn't feel very natural when the rest of the wolf can move. The second thing is that the robot mode shin panels just sort of... sit at the top of the hind legs. I'm sure this does help it's appearance but they just sort of feel there rather than naturally integrated and they can get in the way of articulation. Still, these don't take large points off; they're more or less just a few things stopping it from being perfect.

One feature I'm really digging is the weapon ports. Don't have a lot of guns on me at the moment so I just gave him CW Legends Thundercracker's null rays for now and they look very nice on him. The weapon ports' placement also make me very excited for a certain something...

This cockpit part where the big fusion cannon thing pegs in btw is very nice, I absolutely love it and it's very clever how it works with the transformation. But in tandem with those aforementioned weapon port placements? They kinda make me think of a certain other wolf. Shoulders have ports for those shoulder pads? The top of the wolf mode has a placement for a special weapon/equipment to go? Juuuust saying... just saying ;)

All in all I'm really glad I picked him up as he's an amazing figure, and if that thing I hinted at in the last bit happens I'll pick that up too - that's how much I love this dude. Sorry if I clogged up the thread too much I just can't help but gush over him
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:23 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Do you find the panels on the arms and back near impossible to open without the use of some Herculean force?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Kurona » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:27 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Do you find the panels on the arms and back near impossible to open without the use of some Herculean force?

Can't say I do, no. Was pretty easy.
Only problem I had with the cockpit, and I probably should have said this actually; is that sometimes Monzo (Monxo?)'s head got in the way of closing it completely. But nah that aside they opened and closed very easily, only had problems with the panels on the feet before I found their tabs.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Re: Titans Return Brainstorm Released at Walgreens

Postby adamage1 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:58 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Image

I checked two Walgreens stores on my way home from work tonight, and found no sign of Brainstorm anywhere. Just a Scourge and Highbrow at one and a Chromdome with a huge paint scratch on his mouth plate at the other. At least the former store had their Titans Return deluxe figures marked down to the "New Low Price" of $18.99. :P

I hope my hunt goes better tomorrow.

Keep checking. If Moorhead got them in, everywhere else around here can’t be far behind.
“How come it never goes smooth?” - Malcolm Reynolds
adamage1
Minibot

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:17 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
FB_IMG_1477088191465.jpg
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby adamage1 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:30 pm

Kurona wrote:Was finally able to pick up the wolf of wires.
Spoiler: I love the hell out of him

The robot mode is pretty decent. I was mostly buying this for his wolf mode so while I knew the robot mode was good I thought I wouldn't care about it much, but I'm really growing attached to it. Very well proportioned with a very impressive amount of articulation.

All in all I'm really glad I picked him up as he's an amazing figure, and if that thing I hinted at in the last bit happens I'll pick that up too - that's how much I love this dude. Sorry if I clogged up the thread too much I just can't help but gush over him

He and Chromedome are the highlights of the wave, and possibly Rumble.
“How come it never goes smooth?” - Malcolm Reynolds
adamage1
Minibot

Postby KVO Prime » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:52 pm

Found 2 in Poway, CA near San Diego, in the Walgreens right across from the Walmart. I left 1 there. They have good supply there of the other wave 2s as well. (Only place I've seen the Wave 2s actually).

KVO Prime
Attachments
bs.jpg
Brainstorm
KVO Prime
Minibot

Postby nycPrime » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:31 pm

Argh, I think Brainstorm is not coming to NY / East coast until next week =(
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Titans Return Brainstorm Released at Walgreens

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
adamage1 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Image

I checked two Walgreens stores on my way home from work tonight, and found no sign of Brainstorm anywhere. Just a Scourge and Highbrow at one and a Chromdome with a huge paint scratch on his mouth plate at the other. At least the former store had their Titans Return deluxe figures marked down to the "New Low Price" of $18.99. :P

I hope my hunt goes better tomorrow.

Keep checking. If Moorhead got them in, everywhere else around here can’t be far behind.

I just checked six Walgreens stores this evening. Two of them were rechecks from yesterday, though. Still no sign of Brainstorm. :(
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Kurona » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:36 pm

I can't believe Braingate is happening again
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Emerje » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Didn't find Brainstorm at Walgreens tonight, but I did find something surprising at Walmart. :D

blurr.jpg
blurr.jpg (15.18 KiB) Viewed 5977 times

Yay Rollback! Looks like Walmart is taking holiday shopping serious this year. I also noticed the large Star Wars Black figures knocked down to $13 from $20. Didn't notice any other Transformers Rollbacks, though. Hopefully I can grab a second Skullsmasher for Megalligator at that price.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:43 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
Its really annoying that Brainstorm is a Walgreens exclusive, because it means that none of us Brits will ever get one!
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: SR-17 Blackbird
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Va'al » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:35 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Kurona wrote:I can't believe Braingate is happening again

It Never Ends. #Braingate
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

In-Hand - Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Rodimus and Twinferno

Postby Va'al » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:49 am

From the Transformers Titans Return line, and weibo user wujingguang, we have some close-up images of the upcoming Rodimus and Twinferno deluxe figures, complete with their Titan Masters, and shown off in both robot and vehicle/beast mode! You can check out the images below, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby steve2275 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:03 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
hey all right
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Watch steve2275 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2

Postby Rainmaker » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:22 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Hot Rod looks amazing, not to sure about Twinferno and his arms though. Too bad we didn't get to see their titanmasters.

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby NovamusPrime3 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:51 am

Motto: "The world does not wait for you,you wait for the world"
Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
Yes! I was right I know how the back section transforms you have to pull it out then there's a mushroom peg you have to twist it around on then it is flat like in the box.
im able to write with scissors fear me
NovamusPrime3
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Watch NovamusPrime3 on YouTube
Alt Mode: Jet
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby ThunderThruster » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:01 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Maximal Rainmaker wrote:Hot Rod looks amazing, not to sure about Twinferno and his arms though. Too bad we didn't get to see their titanmasters.

:MAXIMAL:

I'm the opposite. I think Twinferno looks awesome, but Hot Rod is kinda Meh
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby Dr. Caelus » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:47 am

Seems like the yellow spoiler clashes with the orange on the rest of Rodimus.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Nexus Knight » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:25 am

Motto: ""I fight for the honor of those whom the Decepticons crush under their pathetic heel.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Hate to nitpick, but if I don't bring this out, my brother will have a hissy fit (being a big Hot Rod person). The article calls Roddy "Rodimus". It's actually "Autobot Hot Rod". Small nitpick, but it's been forever since we've gotten a toy named Hot Rod.

Da freak? The spoiler is like, a Hot Rod classic. Every Roddy (except now Movie Hot Rod) featured it. And I really really don't see the orange there. He's red, I'm pretty sure.
Favorite quotes from The Transformers: The Movie-

"Ride in style!" Hot Rod (ever humble)

"Such heroic nonsense" Megatron

"I have better things to do tonight than die" Springer

"Till the day that all are one" Optimus Prime

"I belong to no one!" Megatron

"This is bad comedy" Galvatron (seeing Starscream's last bid for control)

"Ba wee gra na weep nini bong" Universal Greeting

"Till all are one" Rodimus Prime
Nexus Knight
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Arsonist SnowCat and Stargazer
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby Va'al » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:03 am

Nexus Knight wrote:Hate to nitpick, but if I don't bring this out, my brother will have a hissy fit (being a big Hot Rod person). The article calls Roddy "Rodimus". It's actually "Autobot Hot Rod". Small nitpick, but it's been forever since we've gotten a toy named Hot Rod.

You know, I checked three times to make sure I had the right name (I mix them up sometimes if I'm not newsing three weeks' straight) and I thought I had the right one. Clearly not! Thanks! :D
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Kyleor » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:15 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
Anyone else notice Voltron in the background?
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Skill: 4

Postby no-one » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:37 am

Kyleor wrote:Anyone else notice Voltron in the background?
Yup; the second thing I noticed just after how good Hot Rod looked.

Twinferno looks good but I'm not feeling his dark crystal muppet hands.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:13 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nexus Knight wrote:

Da freak? The spoiler is like, a Hot Rod classic. Every Roddy (except now Movie Hot Rod) featured it. And I really really don't see the orange there. He's red, I'm pretty sure.
He means the bright and loud yellow color of the spoiler clashes with the more subtle and faded orange color of Hot Rod's thighs, fists, chest, shoulder joints, and other little pieces since faded orange, not bright yellow, is this Hot Rod's toy secondary color.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Firepower: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WINDBLADE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Cyberverse Hasbro 2024 New"
WINDBLADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNEOUS Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Infernac Hasbro 2024 New"
MAGNEOUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERSTREAK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Hasbro 2022 New"
SILVERSTREAK Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAR DAWN ERIAL + DION Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack Hasbro 2023 New"
WAR DAWN ERIAL + D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON