This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:22 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
The seekers/screamer are in a similar place for me as Megatron was before this TR toy. So many extremely good-looking figures that also play well and work well for me - Classics, FoC, Gen. Armada, CW Leader, RiD Warrior - but they aren't the size they should be for me; Voyager. If any of them could be upscaled to that - or in the CW Leader's case, downscaled - I'd be all over that.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Railbomb » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:22 pm

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
Ironhidensh wrote:I think we are due for a brand new Starscream mold. Not a cheap repaint or retool, but a brand new mold. Hell, I could probally even accept it as a headmaster.

I'm very close to wanting to get Megatron, as I really like that mold, but I want Blitzwing too.

**** that Optimus though. I'll only add it to the Prime collection if I find it on a hot sale.

I feel the same way except with Optimus and Octane. And maybe a Scourge repaint... I just really like the robot mode on that figure. But for Megatron I know I'll be getting him, I don't need another voyager Blitzwing and it works really well as megs.

Watch us get a new Starscream mold in the rumored beast themed line after TR... of BWII Starscream.
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
Railbomb
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Postby Noideaforaname » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:36 pm

That seat looks rather unnecessary on Kickback, but it doesn't harm him any, so whatevs. If anything, it's more a pity that the Titan Masters are all just generic bots that turn into heads, no wittle teeny bitty bug Transformers or anything else thematic to a grasshopper.

Although Shrapnel now is looking kinda dated...
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Cobotron » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:38 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Big Bad just listed pre-orders for wave 3. :D
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Kurona » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:41 pm

Cobotron wrote:Big Bad just listed pre-orders for wave 3. :D

"Estimated arrival: November 2016"

Just in time for Christmas then. Whoo!
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Listings at Online Retail: Sixshot, Megatron, Breakaway, More

Postby Va'al » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:36 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Via several site sponsors, we have news on the next wave of Transformers Titans Return figures and their listings appearing online, with release date scheduled for this month - November 2016! A reminder of the wave? Sure: Leader Sixshot and his submarine mode, triple changing voyagers Megatron and Optimus Prime, deluxes Twinferno, Triggerhappy, Breakaway and Hot Rod, and Legends Gnaw, Kickback and Bumblebee. Check out more info below, listing links, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub.

Big Bad Toy Store
TFSource
AJ's Toy Chest

TITANS RETURN
The Transformers battle explodes into uncharted territory when the Titans Return! To control an ancient race of giant, city-sized warriors -- the Titans -- the Autobots and Decepticons must harness the power of Titan Masters, smaller bots that give bigger bots increased abilities in battle. Join the battle with Transformers Generations Titans Return figures. Titan Master figures can become the heads for Deluxe Class, Voyager Class, or Leader Class Titans Return figures. Unite each Titan Master figure with other bots to create different combinations. Find the best team ups and join the battle.

Hasbro has just announced a whole smorgasbord of new Titans Return figures covering five different class sizes. Starting with Six Shooter as a leader class figure priced at $46.99.

In the voyager class size are two all-time Transformer favorites with G1 Megatron and G2 Optimus Prime. Each of these is priced at $26.99 or get them as a case of two for $49.99.

The Deluxe Wave 03 set of four features Hot Rod, Twinferno, Triggerhappy, and Breakaway priced at $79.99 for the set.

There is also a new set of four Titan Masters priced at $21.99 and three new Legends priced at $32.99.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Kurona » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:38 am

I find it kinda funny how they specifically list Megatron as G1 Megatron, and they referred to Optimus as G2 rather than Laser.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:50 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Why is sixshot out in November
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Va'al » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:02 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Bumblebee21 wrote:Why is sixshot out in November

because
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:04 am

Dr Va'al wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:Why is sixshot out in November

because

Agh I meant December.
#-o :roll: :roll:
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby SureShot18 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:18 am

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Someone goofed up on the TFsource deluxe listing because it says they won't be in stock till December 2017. :lol: But the actual dates have me surprised that they're coming out this soon, granted they won't hit saturation till hopefully after the holidays.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Emerje » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:25 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
You know, with the clear wings that Kickback will make a fairly decent Ransack just like how Shrapnel became a good enough Chop Shop, though Ransack would also benefit from a new head.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Agamemnon » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:38 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
When I was on BBTS last night, all wave 3 products said expected in November. I wonder if this is further evidence that these online retailers get an air shipment in early with a slower ocean shipment with the bulk of their order later. Early preorders would then be scheduled to ship in November, with later ones in Dec... Image

Plus, BBTS sold out of individual Gnaw immediately. Army building FTW? (Or loss if you just wanted Gnaw...)
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:32 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Hasbro is smarter than we give them credit. They knew few cared for getaway or at least what they did with him, and hats why they shortpacked him and made Hot Rod more numerous in the wave 3 case (since he has the most recognizable name).

3x Hot Rod
2x Autobot Twinferno
2x Triggerhappy
1x Autobot Breakaway
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:34 am

im sure breakaway will be rare one day
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:36 am

im sure breakaway will be rare one day
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:40 am

Bumblebee21 wrote:im sure breakaway will be rare one day

He is officially rarer than any other TR deluxe right now.

Woozy Moo has a better price on the 4 pack of wave 3 deluxes, and shipping is free: https://www.woozymoo.com/collections/tr ... 3-set-of-4
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:44 am

william-james88 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:im sure breakaway will be rare one day

He is officially rarer than any other TR deluxe right now.

Woozy Moo has a better price on the 4 pack of wave 3 deluxes, and shipping is free: https://www.woozymoo.com/collections/tr ... 3-set-of-4

im sure with him being one a case he will shelfwarm. that's what usually happens. the others will be gone and he will be there all alone. sad. waiting for a kid to buy him but none will. because hes a sad excuse of a repaint and they could've retooled it better or added more than just a new head.
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby bodrock » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:50 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Let the wave 3 hunt begin!

Now where the hell is Alpha Trion....
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby RAR » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:26 pm

Some people buy the toys are they are cool and not because of the media - heck I buy RID toys and I've never even watched a single episode of the TV show, and I buy Movie toys and I've not even seen the last two movies all the way through.

So being a sports car will be some interest - I'll be wanting him for the spare head and his gun.

That said sometimes a non-show colouring can shelf warm this seems to have happened to G1 coloured RID Grimlock to some extent.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:45 pm

Got everything I wanted preordered except Breakaway Getaway since he's not available on his own and they're charging a lot more for the wave of 4 deluxes. Ended up ordering Hot Rod, Triggerhappy, Twinferno, Megatron, Sixshot and the Legends guys. I'll probably find Getaway at retail, I found Chromedome fast enough.

I'm honestly surprised Sixshot isn't sold out, is he not something people are that interested in?
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
News Credits: 8
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:03 pm

Autobot Roadburn wrote:Got everything I wanted preordered except Breakaway Getaway since he's not available on his own and they're charging a lot more for the wave of 4 deluxes. Ended up ordering Hot Rod, Triggerhappy, Twinferno, Megatron, Sixshot and the Legends guys. I'll probably find Getaway at retail, I found Chromedome fast enough.

I'm honestly surprised Sixshot isn't sold out, is he not something people are that interested in?

Well sixshot is the only leader in the case so BBTS probably ordered a ton without hesitation. No reason he shold be sold out right away.

And Getaway can be ordered individually at AJ's toy chest.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Autobot N » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:28 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Man, I wish I had money. At least dropping Breakaway will make getting the other three deluxes cheaper.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby o.supreme » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:36 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Probably a dumb question but...Just to confirm.. Does Sixshot and/or Sky Shadow have any integration with TR Fortress Maximus? My gut says no, but I just wanted to be sure. For me TR is a slippery slope...

I got fully vested in CW because I loved the design and quantity of characters, and their integration despite there being so many reuses...

However for me right now TR is like this...

We (my son and I) Have Fort Max...I have no interest in any of the TM's legends, deluxes, or Voyagers, even though the designs are very well done. I want to get PM Prime because it looks cool for a Leader Class + integration with Fort Max... I do NOT want to get Blaster or Soundwave, because despite integration with FM, then my mind tells me...I gotta get all the legends tablets to go with them...My son REALLY wants Blaster though...and I still haven't used my 20% coupon from HTS yet :-?
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sigma Magnus » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:39 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Wave 1 and 2 deluxes and Titan Masters (and Rewind) secured. Not in hand 'til all are one late December, though. :-(
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Movie Series Revenge Fallen ROTF 211023A"
Robot Heroes OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACK CONVOY PEN Transformers Sentinel Optimus Prime Japan Takara Tomy 2014 New"
NEW!
BLACK CONVOY PEN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Mega Axe Attack OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Warrior 2021"
Mega Axe Attack OP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of BUMBLEBEE #1 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221658 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 230427A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #23 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 23B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS PREVIEW 2nd ptg Optimus Prime var Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 (CA) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS PREVI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool Racing Truck New"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON