This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby william-james88 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:54 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
I know that at first sight, Laserbeak seems to just be black. But when you compare him to Buzzsaw, you can see how much more paint he has, and none of that extra paint is black. His inner wings are fully painted in this nice red. Its really cool to see since fully painted pieces are rare these days. Plus, the buttons on the side of the tablet/phone (which are at the bottom of the feet) are painted silver on laserbeak and left unpainted on Buzzsaw, and Lazerbeak has more paint on his head and an extra purple paint app within the silver square at his tail.

Speaking of paint, I was curious to see if the older gen toys did have more paint and well... yeah they did. I was very surprised to look at Roadbuster again. Painted hubcaps/mags, and most of the alt mode is painted with half of it being a green piece that is covered in brown overlapping orange paint. I was retroactively impressed (no wonder takara's isn't that different from hasbro's).

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:35 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Kurona wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:I might get Rewind and paint him like Eject. I like Eject better.

They'll probably do Eject later in the line. WIth an accurate headsculpt to boot.

True. They need repaints.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Postby Albatross250 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:34 pm

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
SillySpringer wrote:
Kurona wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:I might get Rewind and paint him like Eject. I like Eject better.

They'll probably do Eject later in the line. WIth an accurate headsculpt to boot.

True. They need repaints.

Oh just like Rumble being blue (Red) and Frenzy being Red (Blue) :lol: :lol: :lol: :CON:
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby King Kuuga » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:35 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
I would laugh if they did an unaltered re-release of Rumble (ergo, in red) and named it Frenzy. FIRRIR!
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby Albatross250 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:13 am

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
I never had a Sixshot when i was a child, i was hoping to get him this year :CON:
i really dig those alt forms, was gonna hope for the "Wingwolf" Mode :CON:
Image Picture for reference ;)
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Skill: 7

Postby Vic Zanzibar » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:52 am

Despite the sticker issue, I'm very excited about the upcoming Voyager Megatron. My current Classics representation of Megatron is the GDO Bludgeon repaint and while I like that figure, the TR version is much more of a proper representation of the character.
Vic Zanzibar
Minibot

Postby Hero Alpha » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Motto: "You'll never walk alone"
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
Vic Zanzibar wrote:Despite the sticker issue, I'm very excited about the upcoming Voyager Megatron. My current Classics representation of Megatron is the GDO Bludgeon repaint and while I like that figure, the TR version is much more of a proper representation of the character.

I know what you mean, I'm using a custom Prime voyager Megatron as my CHUG Megatron. But not sure if this new one will replace it until I see the Takara version(if they do one). Hopefully it will have silver paint and none of the lame stickers. But I do use Prime First Ed. Optimus in my CHUG collection so its not that bad of a fit so far.
:RUBSIGN: :WRECKERS: Image
Hero Alpha
Targetmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from Hero Alpha on eBay
Alt Mode: Motorcycle and Utahraptor
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby Emerje » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:15 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
fenrir72 wrote:Different time, different animals but browsing among online orders, TR Fortmax seems to range from US$ 100 to US$ 150. And he is less "meaty" than the 1986 version which retailed at around US$ 80 up. So by inflation adjustments, US$ 80 ++ is the buying power of US$ 100 to 150?

$80 in 1986 would be $176 in 2016. Inversely, $150 today would be about $68 in 1986. What a deal!

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Emerje » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:40 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Did anyone take pics of the new Wave 2 sightings at Walmart and other stores in the US?

nevermind.
youre talking about deluxes right
tman978 found wave 2 at walmart for 10 in his latest toy hunt if that helps

The attachment IMG_20161105_095339.jpg is no longer available

Yes I was talking about deluxes, many have said they spotted them at Walmart but there is no photo proof out there. We can only make an article if we have proof.

Good thing I've got a bad habit of not throwing out my receipts right away.

wolfwire.JPG

Note the date. :)

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:20 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Fellow Seibertronians, hot on the heels of being alerted to their being out at big by stores by Tfurry2, fellow Seibertronian Lonhaullaser has provided photographic proof that the Titans Return deluxe's have filtered their way to stores other than Walgreen's. Below is a receipt of his that shows that all four deluxes were available at Walmart afew days ago just northeast of Pittsburgh. Have you had any sightings of the wave 2 figures? If you have, be sure to not only sound off in the comments below, but also in the sightings thread of your area to help fellow fans out!

I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby gjcv1408 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:47 pm

Bought all 4 of them last Sept 2@ walmart
Attachments
IMG_20161106_234501.jpg
gjcv1408
Mini-Con

Postby Bounti76 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:46 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I posted on the sightings page for each of the individual figures when I found them. September 4th at a Target in Centerville, Utah. I would have kept the receipt, but I didn't know this was news.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby MarkNL » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:34 am

Motto: "The past is my present"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Bought Alpha Trion on September 21st in the Netherlands. They also had Astrotrain. Few weeks ago the wave 2 Titan Masters started popping up as well.
"Adventure is my middle name!"
"Go your own way"
MarkNL
Minibot
Watch MarkNL on YouTube
Alt Mode: Aston Martin DB9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6

Postby LongHaulLaser » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:04 am

Receipt.jpg
Titan Returns Deluxe Wave 2 Receipt

These are just northeast of Pittsburgh. They didn't have many when I bought them. Walmart near me has horrible distribution, which often requires me to buy online.
LongHaulLaser
Mini-Con
News Credits: 4

Postby Kurona » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:23 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
So like, Peaugh's Megatron has stickers already applied and he says they're factory applied but

Megs doesn't seem to have any stickers on his chest in the box.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:55 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Other reviewers have also had the stickers pre-applied. It might be a case of the in-box display at the conventions did not include the stickers applied and they decided to make it a last minute thing, like how Laserbeak has instructions for putting stickers on but they are pre-applied
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8

Postby Emerje » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:30 am

Yeah, I wouldn't consider anything shown at a convention ahead of release to necessarily be a 100% representation of the final product. Hasbro seems to suddenly like stickers and it's probably cheaper to have a big roll of stickers at a factory a worker can apply than to make individual sheets to stick the box.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Bradimus » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:36 am

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
If the factory stickers are as bad as Peaugh says I really hope Reprolabels gives us options with a separate factory replacement sticker set in addition to their usual amazing sticker set to chose from should the factory stickers need to be replaced.

On a side note, do you think Hasbro and Takara will redeco Megatron in his G2 colors? I only ask because that's how he was listed a while back.
Bradimus
Pretender
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 10+

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:40 am

Emerje wrote:Note the date. :)

Emerje

Dammit, I didnt note the date, I just sent this in to the news team as proof that they are at walmart. They had appeared briefly, back when you got it, and then dissapeared only to reappear recently. And with everyone wanting wave 2 and not finding it, I was hoping that was proof that they were at walmart now. Many epople have said hey were but there is still 0 photo evidence that wave 2 deluxes are presently at walmart. However, you still helped quite a bit Emerje since that news post helped us get photo evidence of more recent findings from longhaulaser so it all worked out in the end.

I hope you guys and girls all find your wave 2s!!!!!!!!!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bradimus » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:50 am

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I was just looking at Reprolabels' Chromedome stickers and I wish I could just purchase one version of the sticker sheet once I get Chromedome instead of having to get all the options. All I really want is the sticker that turns his visor into his ninja eyes. :(
Bradimus
Pretender
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Strength: 6
Courage: 10+

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:00 am

Bradimus wrote:I was just looking at Reprolabels' Chromedome stickers and I wish I could just purchase one version of the sticker sheet once I get Chromedome instead of having to get all the options. All I really want is the sticker that turns his visor into his ninja eyes. :(

I hear you, all I want for soudnwave is the stickers for his knees since that part looks blatantly empty. But no instead they give you a whole kit completely turning the alt mode into a boombox (getting rid of any retooling) and turning the inside into a disco. That's fun for some people, sure, but I wish they gave options where you could get the more wacky stuff aside.

Bounti76 wrote:I posted on the sightings page for each of the individual figures when I found them. September 4th at a Target in Centerville, Utah. I would have kept the receipt, but I didn't know this was news.

You did a good job Bounti, your instincts were right on track, it wasnt news then since they were being found there, but since there wasnt any restock since, we were looking for news of them being there now.

It was odd that wave 2 came and then the only restock was wave 1 (both in the US and Canada). And now we just wanted to show that the US (and canada, in a previous post) were finally getting wave 2 back :)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:00 am

I just got Astrotrain and Alpha Trion. Not a huge fan of Trion, I really dont like that lion mode and there is a real missed opportunity getting the lepvis to peg in with a tab right under the torso.

Anyways, Astrotrain is great. Just great. I liked the mold before but the colour scheme is a great cross between teh g1 toy and the cartoon and it is just the right tone of grey for the details to pop out. There is so much detail that was invisible on the bright orange Sentinel plastic. Most especially, I love those little squares at the base of the Astrotrain helmet. This toy looks awesome. I much preffer him to my Evilastar.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bumblebee21 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:02 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
did you get them with one of your deals
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:26 am

Bumblebee21 wrote:did you get them with one of your deals

Not yet, Walmart doesnt price match very well but they have a kickass return policy. So, I buy them at walmart (for $22.50 USD) so I can have them right away and guarantee that I do have them and then when they show up at TRU, I buy them with my raincheck (which would make them $16 USD each) and return them in box to walmart to get my money back. I just did it with the wave 2 deluxes and Rumble last friday.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Ultimate Weapon1 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:33 am

Ive seen all four at walmart, down at the very bottom of Texas.
Ultimate Weapon1
Micromaster
Watch Ultimate Weapon1 on YouTube

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VECTOR PRIME METALHAWK Transformers Power Primes Prime Master POTP 2017 New"
VECTOR PRIME METAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 230427A"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Generations Deluxe Fall of Cybertron complete 2012 230920A"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TURBO TRACKS Transformers Generations Reveal Shield Deluxe complete 2010 230809A"
TURBO TRACKS Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2010 230920A"
SERGEANT KUP Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classics Deluxe complete Hasbro 2006 230920A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREAD BOLT Transformers Universe Voyager complete + instructions 2008 230920A"
TREAD BOLT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HARDHEAD Transformers Universe Ultra complete + instructions 2009 230920A"
HARDHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (RIGHT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817E"
Trypticon RAMP (RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MICRONUS CLOUDBURST Transformers Power Primes Prime Master POTP 2017 230713B"
MICRONUS CLOUDBURS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TWINFERNO +  DABURU Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208I"
TWINFERNO + DABUR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMOS Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete+more 2017 230429A"
COSMOS Transformer ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON