This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:48 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Go git 'em fellas!
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby DeathReviews » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:22 am

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Well, Soundwave at least is already 'out of stock' on HTS. Still, it is wise to check periodically. HTS has a weird habit of putting an item up, and the item is immediately out of stock. And only after a day or so does it ACTUALLY become available.
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:25 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
DeathReviews wrote:Well, Soundwave at least is already 'out of stock' on HTS. Still, it is wise to check periodically. HTS has a weird habit of putting an item up, and the item is immediately out of stock. And only after a day or so does it ACTUALLY become available.

I almost bought Soundwave last night, but before he came in stock I spent $200 on myself and Christmas presents. and then he's gone 8-}
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Skill: 8

Postby megatronus » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:36 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
RiddlerJ wrote:It does make me wonder. Was there that many Fort Max's still in stock that these stores were desperate to unload?

Probably more a space issue - need to make room for new product.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:52 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Deadput wrote:I just had For Max in the cart and was just about to get him and then blam their all out in a matter of seconds.

Why are figures so darn expensive does no one get that more people are willing to buy stuff when it doesn't cost one their darn grocery's and other necessities?

Why would you get it from the states if you are in canada? Do you have a buddy it would ship to what you go visit regularly by car? Because if not then it would not been a deal at all. Shipping to Canada would have been an easy $50-70 USD, making the product the same as if you bought it from amazon.ca yesterday: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ada/36818/
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:43 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
It's the shipping that's murder! :(
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Speed: 6

Postby King Kuuga » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:22 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Deadput wrote:Why are figures so darn expensive does no one get that more people are willing to buy stuff when it doesn't cost one their darn grocery's and other necessities?

Because it's expensive to manufacture in terms of both materials and labor, and as a large item it costs a lot to ship to the warehouse, and every step along the way from the factory to your house requires someone to get paid. So an item that costs ~$40 in materials ends up with a retail price of $150 to cover all those costs. When they sell it at $75, they're barely scraping a profit from it, or maybe they're even selling it at a loss (relative to how much it costs them to stock) to clear space.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby YoungPrime » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:47 pm

Ordered mine yesterday and got it in today.

Pays to be patient though I doubt I'll be all that patient with Trypticon if he's done right. Ft Maxx and Metroplex I waited till they were on sale. But Tryp he'll likely be a day one pre-order.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Kurona » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:40 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Kurona wrote:There is one piece of interesting news here - we found out the final instalment in Prime Wars is called "Power of the Primes".

Absolutely no friggin' clue what gimmick that could be though. Then again, not like the name Titans Return would immediately make you think Headmasters.

From the Machinima Combiner Wars thread, since we got news on two more Prime Wars machinima instalments.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:59 pm

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
ooh high chance i will be able to get the other titan for christmas this year
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Guess i wont be getting apeface then, hasbro better be shipping out a metric ton of wave 3 to make up for their stupidity on wave 2. Not to mention its christmas shopping time and its going to be even harder to find stuff.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:41 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Megatron Wolf wrote:Guess i wont be getting apeface then, hasbro better be shipping out a metric ton of wave 3 to make up for their stupidity on wave 2. Not to mention its christmas shopping time and its going to be even harder to find stuff.

All my stores only had wave 1 stuff. I have yet to see wave 2 stuff in the wild, and the stuff that the stores had in the back to restock... was all wave 1.

Argh >:oP
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:53 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:Guess i wont be getting apeface then, hasbro better be shipping out a metric ton of wave 3 to make up for their stupidity on wave 2. Not to mention its christmas shopping time and its going to be even harder to find stuff.

All my stores only had wave 1 stuff. I have yet to see wave 2 stuff in the wild, and the stuff that the stores had in the back to restock... was all wave 1.

Argh >:oP

This is really odd to me. How one area of the states could be completely ignored. In canada, everything is pretty much equal. The warehouse gets a shipment, it is divided up in weighted averages to stores across the country and sends it out. Specific areas or stores are rarely ignored.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Pretty big weighted average
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby King Kuuga » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons

Hasbro evidently shipped out ALL of their wave 2 stock, so the problem lies not with them. And Apeface has been readily available in my area for a few weeks now. Where do you live? Have you checked your sightings forum?
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6

Postby Deadput » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:48 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
william-james88 wrote:Why would you get it from the states if you are in canada? Do you have a buddy it would ship to what you go visit regularly by car? Because if not then it would not been a deal at all. Shipping to Canada would have been an easy $50-70 USD, making the product the same as if you bought it from amazon.ca yesterday: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ada/36818/

Thanks for telling me about the shipping.

My previous comment was just me upset and tired in the early morning for not picking him up.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Skill: 5

Titans Return Soundwave Available on Amazon

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:46 am

With wave 3 hitting US retail, we are realizing that this is happening before Titans Return Soundwave, who is from wave 2, has been found at any brick and mortar retail store. What is odd is that we know he has hit US retail since he is readily available on Amazon.com (ship and sold by Amazon) for 44.80. So, just in case some of you were looking for this toy and thinking he had not hit retail yet, you can get him on Amazon.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby blacklai » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:50 am

TITANS RETURN WAVE 3 VOYAGER CLASS PICTORIAL REVIEW
For more pictures, please check below link
[url='http://blacklai1979.blogspot.tw/2016/11/titans-return-wave-3-voyager-optimus.html']Blacklai's toybase: Titans return wave 3 voyager Optimus Prime & Megatron[/url]
blacklai
Mini-Con
News Credits: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:52 am

Definitely waiting for Octane, but I'm finding it harder and harder to resist Megs...
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:19 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Definitely waiting for Octane, but I'm finding it harder and harder to resist Megs...

I couldnt resist. I like Megs too much.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Rysquad » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:12 pm

Too early for a "Power of the Primes" product thread?
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 9

Postby Bumblebee21 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:31 pm

Rysquad wrote:Too early for a "Power of the Primes" product thread?

yes
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:47 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Bumblebee21 wrote:

yes

We're not even half-way through Titans Return. Anywhere between Summer and Winter of next year should be fine.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:55 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:

yes

We're not even half-way through Titans Return. Anywhere between Summer and Winter of next year should be fine.

We can only have a thread on products if we have products to talk about.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bumblebee21 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:00 pm

william-james88 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:

yes

We can only have a thread on products if we have products to talk about.

yep we cant talk about what we dont have
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers: Target 2006 Titan Books 2002 Marvel UK TPB TFUK (W) Furman 210713A"
NEW!
Transformers: Targ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #26 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010B"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #24 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 AUG200535 24B (CA) Goux"
TRANSFORMERS #24 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAR210483 31B (CA) Panda (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #31 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs TERMINATOR #1 Cvr A IDW Comics JAN200696 1A Fullerton 221222A"
TRANSFORMERS vs TE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 1023IM388 3D (CA) Bergara"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222M"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #33 RE IDW Comics 2014 Giant Robot 210322A"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr C Cliffjumper Image Comics 2023 1123IM825 (CA)Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #3 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 171019F"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS ONE-SHOT Sub Cover IDW Comics 2016 (CA) Griffith 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926X"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 2nd ptg Cvr B Ratchet Image Comics 2024 1023IM978 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #3 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON