This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:02 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Kurona wrote:Some of these customs are really impressive.

Though then it kind of frustrates me that Getaway couldn't have been that good to begin with :-(
Oh Cheetimus Primal, why must everything you touch turn to gorgeousness?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Leader Skyshadow

Postby Va'al » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:33 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronian Autobot N has sent us a thread on Imgur that shows off the upcoming Transformers Titans Return Leader class Sky Shadow - the rumoured mold-mate to an upcoming Overlord. The figure has a tank mode, a jet mode, a base mode, and the two combine to form both robot and a something mode, all of which you can see for yourselves below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:37 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
He's gonna make a great Overlord.

Can't wait for Top Spin either ;)
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Transformers Titans Return Topspin Revealed

Postby Va'al » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:37 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
As part of the set of images showing the upcoming Leader Skyshadow figure, we also have a visual sighting of the Transformers Titans Return deluxe Autobot Topspin, from the back of the big bad Decepticon Phase Sixer's box. You can check out the Wrecker twin below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Topspin Revealed

Postby Bounti76 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:41 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Dr Va'al wrote:As part of the set of images showing the upcoming Leader Skyshadow figure, we also have a visual sighting of the Transformers Titans Return deluxe Autobot Topspin, from the back of the big bad Decepticon Phase Sixer's box. You can check out the Wrecker twin below!

Well, now we know one more that will be in Perceptor's wave. I'm guessing that Twin Twist will follow at some point. I just can't figure out if Topspin is a new mold, a heavy retool, or a mold that just shares engineering with another figure.
Last edited by Bounti76 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:45 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
That transformation is quite simple though. But he looks good. I am curious to see how much of a retool Overlord will be.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:47 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
We told ya, it's Sky Shadow, not Black Shadow as first announced. ;)
[/gloat]

*ahem*

So, Topspin eh? I'd wager he's an all-new mold, to be shared with Twintwist as a major retool. We'll see once we get a look at his Titan Master.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:48 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
So, Topspin eh? I'd wager he's an all-new mold, to be shared with Twintwist as a major retool. We'll see once we get a look at his Titan Master.

I'm thinking he looks like a retool of Highbrow.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 6

Postby william-james88 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:53 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:We told ya, it's Sky Shadow, not Black Shadow as first announced. ;)
[/gloat]

*ahem*

I dont know why anyone thought it wouldnt be sky shadow, that was the name on the listing since day one: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... dow/36300/

Anyways about topspin, the first thing I thought of was Twinferno actually. With those weapons on his shoulders going voer his hands to look like the twin cockpits.

But I always hope its a new mold so let's see :)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:58 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
william-james88 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:We told ya, it's Sky Shadow, not Black Shadow as first announced. ;)
[/gloat]

*ahem*

I dont know why anyone thought it wouldnt be sky shadow, that was the name on the listing since day one: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... dow/36300/

Anyways about topspin, the first thing I thought of was Twinferno actually. With those weapons on his shoulders going voer his hands to look like the twin cockpits.

But I always hope its a new mold so let's see :)

The elbows and thighs really scream Highbrow to me. But who knows.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:01 pm

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Actually, you guys think it's reasonable to disqualify confirmed part-sharing molds from the list of potential retools? Namely:

Blurr & Chromedome
Alpha Trion & Broadside
Scourge & Highbrow

That said, I am willing retract all this, once it's confirmed that Topspin's Titan Master resembles Nightstick *hint hint* ;)

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:02 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sky Shadow looks freakin epic!

Topspin looks very interesting. I wonder if they'll use that mold for Slugslinger.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7

Postby Kurona » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:04 pm

I don't like to jump on the whole this-figure-is-a-retool assumption immediately (a trend I absolutely hate), but does Top Spin look a little like Rook to you guys? Something about the chest and also the fact he has wheels on his body near his armpits.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Bounti76 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:11 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Actually, you guys think it's reasonable to disqualify confirmed part-sharing molds from the list of potential retools? Namely:

Blurr & Chromedome
Alpha Trion & Broadside
Scourge & Highbrow

That said, I am willing retract all this, once it's confirmed that Topspin's Titan Master resembles Nightstick *hint hint* ;)

I think you mean Blurr and Brainstorm? Chromedome shares some similar engineering with Dead End from Combiner Wars, though not parts.
Bounti76
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:13 pm

Bounti76 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Blurr & Chromedome
Alpha Trion & Broadside
Scourge & Highbrow

I think you mean Blurr and Brainstorm? Chromedome shares some similar engineering with Dead End from Combiner Wars, though not parts.
She's talking about shared parts, not retools or shared engineering.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Bounti76 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:15 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Blurr & Chromedome
Alpha Trion & Broadside
Scourge & Highbrow

Well yes, but the only thing Blurr and Chromedome share at all are the one gun.
Bounti76
News Staff

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:16 pm

Bounti76 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Blurr & Chromedome
Alpha Trion & Broadside
Scourge & Highbrow

Nope, check out their thighs and knees. And Titan Master.

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:17 pm

Bounti76 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Blurr & Chromedome
Alpha Trion & Broadside
Scourge & Highbrow

And, you know, the same Titan Master.

And their thighs.

EDIT: Ninja'd!

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Bounti76 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Blurr & Chromedome
Alpha Trion & Broadside
Scourge & Highbrow

Blurr and Chromedome share a few minor parts, like the gun, kneepads, thighs, and most importantly, the Titan Master Stylor. In my book, they've been paired up.

Speaking of sharing parts, I thought of another suspect for Topsin. He's the jet of the two Jumpstarters, the drill tank is Twin Twist (because, you know, drills twist), so I did some quick comparing with Triggerhappy. The feet and hips share similar detailing from what I can tell, what do you guys think?

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Bounti76 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Blurr & Chromedome
Alpha Trion & Broadside
Scourge & Highbrow

And, you know, the same Titan Master.

And their thighs.

EDIT: Ninja'd!

Okay, just checked both of them and y'all got me. I never look at mine that close, haha!
Bounti76
News Staff

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:31 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Kurona wrote:I don't like to jump on the whole this-figure-is-a-retool assumption immediately (a trend I absolutely hate), but does Top Spin look a little like Rook to you guys? Something about the chest and also the fact he has wheels on his body near his armpits.

Actually, that's a good observation. It does remind me of Rook.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4

Postby SureShot18 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:43 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Sky Shadow looks awesome. Even if Overlord is only a minor retool I'll probably get both. Topspin looks neat but the posing is throwing the proportions off for me. Kinda reminds me of the upcoming RID Soundwave. Since SixShot is on the cross-sell can we assume that he'll be packed in sky Shadow's case?
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2

Postby Kurona » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:44 pm

SureShot18 wrote:Sky Shadow looks awesome. Even if Overlord is only a minor retool I'll probably get both. Topspin looks neat but the posing is throwing the proportions off for me. Kinda reminds me of the upcoming RID Soundwave. Since SixShot is on the cross-sell can we assume that he'll be packed in sky Shadow's case?

Assuming there's no other new Leader Classes in Wave 4, Sixshot filling up case space alongside Sky Shadow seems pretty likely to me.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:47 pm

SureShot18 wrote:Sky Shadow looks awesome. Even if Overlord is only a minor retool I'll probably get both. Topspin looks neat but the posing is throwing the proportions off for me. Kinda reminds me of the upcoming RID Soundwave. Since SixShot is on the cross-sell can we assume that he'll be packed in sky Shadow's case?

We cant assume that. They put sixshot there because they want to cross sell the latest leader to also be out, which would be the leader of the previous wave.

Here is what the back of Sounwave's box looks like:

Transformers Titans Return Soundwave Gallery

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Albatross250 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
I assume we got 2 Leader class in Wave 3?
Broadside isn't revealed yet but for Overlord? , yeah i think he'll be on Wave 4 as said in the rumors list
so we got 2 Leader Classes in Wave 3? :lol: :lol: :lol: :CON:

I hope :TAKARATOMY: won't f**k Black Shadow's paint scheme, or else they will really messed up :lol: :CON:

Oh, Sky Shadow's base mode looks like from Dai Atlas, i think :TAKARATOMY: will be ready for this :x
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON