This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby NovamusPrime3 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:06 pm

Motto: "The world does not wait for you,you wait for the world"
Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
Image if you look at this then compare it to sky shadow the jet turbine intakes are different hence I do believe that image that was at botcon was overlord not sky shadow
im able to write with scissors fear me
NovamusPrime3
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Watch NovamusPrime3 on YouTube
Alt Mode: Jet
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
By the way, just thought of this and decided to try it, but Titan Masters totally fit nicely in the areas where Spike would go in the MP-10 mold (and presumably with other masterpieces as well):

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Rainmaker » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:19 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Has anyone noticed that nearly all the original Headmasters names have something to do with the head? (Chromedome, Hardhead, Highbrow, Brainstorm, Cerebros, Skullcruncher and Mindwipe) Weirdwolf is the only odd one out.

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:25 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Maximal Rainmaker wrote:Has anyone noticed that nearly all the original Headmasters names have something to do with the head? (Chromedome, Hardhead, Highbrow, Brainstorm, Cerebros, Skullcruncher and Mindwipe) Weirdwolf is the only odd one out.

Weirdwolf the odd one out? Not really, as he's weird in the head. In backwards sentences he talks, sound like Yoda from Star Wars he does.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:28 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Maximal Rainmaker wrote:Has anyone noticed that nearly all the original Headmasters names have something to do with the head? (Chromedome, Hardhead, Highbrow, Brainstorm, Cerebros, Skullcruncher and Mindwipe) Weirdwolf is the only odd one out.

Weirdwolf the odd one out? Not really, as he's weird in the head. In backwards sentences he talks, sound like Yoda from Star Wars he does.
Yeah, but that's his personality quip. His name is more inherent of referencing the word "werewolf" than anything overtly head-related.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby King Kuuga » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:52 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons

Yes, and all the (non-legacy) Targetmasters have gun-related names: Triggerhappy, Misfire, Slugslinger, Crosshairs, Pointblank, and Sureshot. I thought this was fairly self-evident.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail

Postby Va'al » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:21 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Seibertronian administrator Burn has just sent us a notification from Australian fansite Ozformers' Facebook page, showing the reported sighting of the Titans Return Wave 3 Titan Masters in the Land of Oz! You can check out the image from a Target store below for yourselves, featuring Overboard (Overkill), Sawback (Lione), Autobot Ptero (Swoop), and Decepticon Fangry.

Spotted any new toys yourselves, recently? Let us know in the Sightings database, and in the regional Sightings forum - and help out other fans and collectors!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Splatterhouse » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:58 am

Just seen these at target in Harrisburg Pa last weekend.
Splatterhouse
Mini-Con

Postby bodrock » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:21 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
IMG_4315.JPG
IMG_4315.JPG
The wave3 Titan Masters are still elusive, but I'm happy the deluxes are here!

My new fave is TWINFERNO :michaelbay:
Attachments
IMG_4320.JPG
IMG_4318.JPG
IMG_4316.JPG
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:27 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
bodrock wrote:
IMG_4315.JPG
IMG_4315.JPG
The wave3 Titan Masters are still elusive, but I'm happy the deluxes are here!

My new fave is TWINFERNO :michaelbay:

Wave 3 Deluxes and Wave 3 Titan Masters have knocked it out of the park. They are fantastic.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Courage: 6

Postby Cobotron » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:40 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Love that black and white shot! :APPLAUSE:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby bodrock » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:38 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Cobotron wrote:Love that black and white shot! :APPLAUSE:

Thanks Cobotron! That background came from a wine+art=team building exercise lol :-P
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Firepower: 6

Postby DeathReviews » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:38 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
F'eh - I wants my Kickback!
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:04 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
NovamusPrime3 wrote:Image if you look at this then compare it to sky shadow the jet turbine intakes are different hence I do believe that image that was at botcon was overlord not sky shadow

...and you took the words out of my mouth. ;)
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:05 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I wants my Triggerhappy!
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
Courage: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:26 pm

DeathReviews wrote:F'eh - I wants my Kickback!

Me too, were it not for the fact I missed out on Skrapnel. What are the chances of Hasbro releasing a (Platinum Edition) box set of the three, maybe with Deluxe retools (Barrage, Chop Shop and Ransack).

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Qwan » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:38 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Just checked my local Target, and I can confirm that the Wave 3 Titan Masters are starting to spread across Australia. My Target has also just stocked, and I counted, 40 Leader Skywarps. I never even saw those stocked when they were new, and now they've flooded the place and are all immediately 40% off - so, um, hooray?

Wave 3 TMs (at least, the three new molds that I got) are pretty fabulous, I gotta say. Ptero's and Sawback's "vehicle" modes are pretty doofy, but in a charming way (though Sawback's instructions, if followed exactly, leave one with an even stupider vehicle that has lion legs just straight-up sticking upward off the back). Fangry's dragon mode, meanwhile, is fantastic except for the handle sticking out its neck and difficulties actually getting the Master to sit in properly.

All three have pretty great 'combined' modes, with Sawback's TM integration standing out as particularly great to me (that mane though!). It's also fun to play around with Fangry's 'Krangry' configuration, but sadly the TM doesn't lock in as solidly that way around.

Weapon modes are overall fairly decent: Ptero's longbow is a bit weird, especially the way it connects, but is still somehow fairly convincing; Fangry makes a good gun but I'm sad the barrel isn't a bit wider - as it is, it's just shy of a 5mm port; and Sawback is a fantastic shield actually.

As a last note, I'll also cast my support toward the A3/Sawback partnering. They make a great pair thematically and visually (those colors go together way better than I thought they would!), and the shield works really well for A3's robot mode. Sawback's head-mode face is even big enough that he looks fine on the Voyager body - in theory. In practice, the thin yellow face robs A3 of a lot of his intimidation factor, turning him from a fearsome Viking into Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III wearing his dad's clothes.

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:17 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Loved the rewiew Quan! I hope to hear your thoughts on the rest of the line as you aquire it.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Kurona » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:38 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I really hope I can come across any Titan Master not called Nightbeat sometime soon. All of them sound friggin' awesome and I already have two deluxes to use them with.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby X3ROhour » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:15 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
King Kuuga wrote:

Yes, and all the (non-legacy) Targetmasters have gun-related names: Triggerhappy, Misfire, Slugslinger, Crosshairs, Pointblank, and Sureshot. I thought this was fairly self-evident.

:shock:

wow
i never noticed.

been collecting since the very beginning
and never noticed.

D'oh!
#-o
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
X3ROhour
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Buy from X3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Speed: 1
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby o.supreme » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:04 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Z3ROhour wrote: :shock:

wow
i never noticed.

and never noticed.

D'oh!
#-o

it's ok. I'm sure its pretty obvious to everyone else that TR Voyager Prime's Headmaster is a play on words for the short form of Diaclone (Diac), but I just figured it out myself yesterday (singing the old 80's Di-A-Clooooooooooooone) commercial song in my head ;) . I have no idea what Megatron's (Doomshot) refers to.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:08 pm

o.supreme wrote:
Z3ROhour wrote: :shock:

wow
i never noticed.

and never noticed.

D'oh!
#-o

it's ok. I'm sure its pretty obvious to everyone else that TR Voyager Prime's Headmaster is a play on words for the short form of Diaclone (Diac), but I just figured it out myself yesterday (singing the old 80's Di-A-Clooooooooooooone) commercial song in my head ;) . I have no idea what Megatron's (Doomshot) refers to.

Diac is even styled after a Diaclone pilot :lol: "Doomshot" is just a cool sounding name, nothing else behind it. The only thing he has going for him is that he's styled after Blitzwing, befitting the mold he's paired with.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Titans Return Fortress Maximus Found at Ross for $54.99

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:43 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
You read that title right folks, Fortress Maximus has made his way to Ross, and he is only $54.99! This sighting was reported by our own Megatronus, though the actual source of the pictures is still anonymous. With all the combiner wars box sets making their way to Ross, guess it was only a short time before the big titan on the block made his way over there. Check out the images below, and head on out to your local Ross to hunt down a Fortress of Maximus!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8

Postby Autobot N » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:51 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
I'd buy that.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Emerje » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:55 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
That's a pretty incredible find, now I'm wishing I had stopped at TJ Maxx when I had the chance today since that's the closest thing to Ross we have around here.

Shame Ross has no sense of humor, under size it should say Titan.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Trimpe 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #9 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 9RI (CA) Perlin"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #44 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 44RI Garbowska"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 231010H"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HALLOWEEN SPECIAL #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210492 Ramondelli"
Transformers HALLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11A (CA) Raiz"
TRANSFORMERS #11 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ANNUAL 2021 IDW Comics 2021 MAR210489 (A/CA) Milne (W) Ruckley"
Transformers ANNUA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 OCT210410 11B (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #33 IDW Comics 2014 Dawn of Autobots 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUN210502 7RI (CA) Guidry"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #51 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobot ROOK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Protectobot ROOK T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #1 Cvr E RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220470 1E Su"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210470 6RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON