This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Video Reviews for Titans Return Kup, Brawn, Perceptor, Sky Shadow and Broadside

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:26 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Fellow Seibertronian Bumblebee21 found some new toys reviews from Chefatron. These are for the latest Titans Return toys Kup, Brawn, Perceptor, Sky Shadow and Broadside. He found them all at a local Toysrus in the Phillipines. What do you think of these toys? Will you get them all? Are you dissapointed by the simplicity of Sky Shadow's Transformation (which Overlord would also have)? And do you think/pray Braodside's jet mode to be mistransformed? Let us know!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Zobovor » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:38 am

Motto: "The purpose of communication is not truth, but persuasion."
Weapon: Black Magic
o.supreme wrote:Nope haven't seen any wave 3 Legends or Voyagers in store yet either. On a side note...I went to Target on Monday, they had the wave 3 TM's, and guess what?? -They scanned just fine (I just did a price scan since I already have them all), went to another Wal-Mart later that day, did a price scan, STILL not in their system.

That's Hasbro's fault for failing to inform Walmart that there was new product on the way. A retail computer system isn't going to magically recognize every new UPC code that's introduced. Somebody has to tell the computer what product that bar code represents.

With that said, did you inform somebody at the store so they could add the toys to their system? The department manager may not have been aware there was new product that wasn't scanning.

If you get them at Wal-Mart, be sure to bring an older TM with you to the cashier because no matter what you are going to have a hassle getting them through the checkout, unless you did what I did when purchasing another Sawback for a friend. I just took an older TM to self check out, scanned it instead, and left it as the check stand. The clerk checking receipts saw my one item, and the receipt, and didn't question anything else.

The problem with this approach is that it doesn't solve the problem. The next customer who comes into the store is going to have the same issue, but it might not occur to them which toys are going to scan at the checkouts and which toys won't.

Zobovor
Zobovor
Mini-Con
Watch Zobovor on YouTube
Buy from Zobovor on eBay
Alt Mode: Helicycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Randomhero » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Zobovor wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Nope haven't seen any wave 3 Legends or Voyagers in store yet either. On a side note...I went to Target on Monday, they had the wave 3 TM's, and guess what?? -They scanned just fine (I just did a price scan since I already have them all), went to another Wal-Mart later that day, did a price scan, STILL not in their system.

That's Hasbro's fault for failing to inform Walmart that there was new product on the way. A retail computer system isn't going to magically recognize every new UPC code that's introduced. Somebody has to tell the computer what product that bar code represents.

With that said, did you inform somebody at the store so they could add the toys to their system? The department manager may not have been aware there was new product that wasn't scanning.

If you get them at Wal-Mart, be sure to bring an older TM with you to the cashier because no matter what you are going to have a hassle getting them through the checkout, unless you did what I did when purchasing another Sawback for a friend. I just took an older TM to self check out, scanned it instead, and left it as the check stand. The clerk checking receipts saw my one item, and the receipt, and didn't question anything else.

The problem with this approach is that it doesn't solve the problem. The next customer who comes into the store is going to have the same issue, but it might not occur to them which toys are going to scan at the checkouts and which toys won't.

Zobovor

That is NOT a fault of Hasbro. It's actually a Walmart error. My day job is a vendor. I am a sales rep for a company and one of my biggest stores was a Walmart and how it works at Walmart is everything comes from corporate and all Walmarts have to do downloads to put new items in their system. If they don't do their downloads then items don't show up in their system. I know from experience. I would bring new SKUs in and if Walmart didn't do their download than the item wouldn't show up and sometimes they would refuse to accept their merchandise and I'd have a real fun day tracking down the office people and telling them they need to do their downloads so I can't get my new items in.

Hasbro items that get brought in are the same thing but don't get refused because One, thy come in on their store trucks which consist of two to three thousand items and they don't check each box individually and Two, they come in case boxes with one SKU on the box, usually it will say Hasbro transformers deluxe wave and has a SKU that is just for deluxes, voyagers leader etc. The cases don't have every individual SKU on the box so transformers that come in without the store updating their system don't ring up.

So no, it's not Hasbro not sending info to stores it's actually the store not updating their own system to get in file.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby DeathReviews » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
I donno - have you seen Deluxe Generations Skyshadow's Transformation? That was 'simple' too, but people liked it.

I guess we won't know until these figures come to our neck of the woods. For US dwellers, several months at least...
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Zobovor » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:50 pm

Motto: "The purpose of communication is not truth, but persuasion."
Weapon: Black Magic
Randomhero wrote:So no, it's not Hasbro not sending info to stores it's actually the store not updating their own system to get in file.

Thank you. That's very informative.

Zob
Zobovor
Mini-Con
Watch Zobovor on YouTube
Buy from Zobovor on eBay
Alt Mode: Helicycle
Intelligence: 10+
Courage: 9
Skill: Infinity

Postby RAR » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:55 pm

When someone other than Chefatron gets their hand on Legends Brawn I hope they show off the interaction with his Titanmaster self (and the mini-vehicle) more.

I also wonder if that arm shield has any other uses at all. I just want to see him holding his own TR rifle mode.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Randomhero » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Zobovor wrote:
Randomhero wrote:So no, it's not Hasbro not sending info to stores it's actually the store not updating their own system to get in file.

Thank you. That's very informative.

Zob

It also goes the same for stuff in the store. If anyone has a Walmart, Target or any store similar to them and are sitting on a lot of old waves or nothing, it's not Hasbro not sending them the new waves. There are many different reasons but it's never Hasbro not getting new stuff out. It's all on the store. The stores write their own orders or coprate does it for them based on sales and inventory and inventory is only as good as the store handles it.

If you have a Walmart that has been empty and remains empty of transformers it's very possible that the store isn't ordering them because they may have a large quantity of something else. Example: Star Wars. With rogue one out stores were loaded with new Star Wars toys, not just the floor but the back rooms as well. Some stores don't look at what the franchise is, they sometimes will just see "Hasbro merch" and won't order because they already have a ton of "Hasbro merch" another point is repacking with wrong boxes. Stores repack all the time for their back room, they keep boxes. Say an employee tosses a bunch of barbies, Minecraft, whatever toys in a transformers box and gets put in the back, the employee inventorying will just scan the box they won't open every box. That happens. I had a Walmart that had so many nerf toys they weren't ordering anything until they got thier nerf stuff sold.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Re: Video Reviews for Titans Return Kup, Brawn, Perceptor, Sky Shadow and Broadside

Postby nycPrime » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:30 pm

william-james88 wrote:Fellow Seibertronian Bumblebee21 found some new toys reviews from Chefatron. These are for the latest Titans Return toys Kup, Brawn, Perceptor, Sky Shadow and Broadside.

Sky Shadow looks really cool. But as others mentioned, I'll wait for the Overlord version. Brawn and Perceptor also look awesome and I will definitely be getting those. Kup looks ok, but I already have the Generations version and don't need another. I'm not really liking Broadside much at all. The only mode I kinda like is the carrier, but that's not nearly enough to sway me.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

New In Hand Photos of Titans Return Krok, Topspin, Quake, Roadburn and More

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:47 pm

Can you guys get enough images of the newly reveales Krok, Quake and Topsin? Neither can we. So we have more for you, coming from all over the net (but all from the Phillipines where they were unveiled). We have some comparisons between TR Krok and his Club counterpart, but more importantly we see the alt mode very well now. We also have the best shots yet of Topspin (a whole gallery of him), and shots from the back which show some impressive thrusters. Plus, shots of Quake's tank mode, and the back of their cards which finally give us their official stock images. You will also find some shots from our galleries to compare with the G1 toys. For the rest of this wave, we already have video reviews so check those out! Let us know what you think and which ones you are getting.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:01 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Teleportation Abyss. Yeesh that's cool

TR Perceptor is so much better than RTS it's not even funny. Seeing TR Krok next to his Timelines self is... it feels very good, just seeing how much bigger Deluxes have gotten since Thrilling 30. Talking of height, it's surprising just how much bigger Topspin is than Perceptor, that's about a head, isn't it?

Gotta say, didn't think Hardhead to Quake would work at first... but the more I look at it, the better it keeps getting in my eye.

And I'm loving the translation of stickers to molded detail on Topspin, especially those vents on his knees. Just beautiful; everything about this guy so far seems like a perfect, streamlined update to the original. Due to my MTMTE-only stipulation for now I'm only going to get Perceptor and Krok, but Topspin's making that rule very very hard to follow.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:01 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Someone at Hasbro really has a sense of humor. Blunderbuss's power is mass-shifting, something Broadside really needs between his two alt modes.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Re: New In Hand Photos of Titans Return Krok, Topspin, Quake, Roadburn and More

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:02 pm

Motto: "I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me."
william-james88 wrote:Image

Perceptor looks a bit scrawny for my liking, but it's still probably a better figure than the RTS version, which looked fine in either mode but was crummy in between.
WeatherManNX01
Combiner
Buy from WeatherManNX01 on eBay

Postby RiddlerJ » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:05 pm

I have to say, I really do like this Perceptor better than the previous Generations one. That was always one of the weaker molds. It didn't even come with a gun.

I imagine a Magnificus recolor will show up, but I would love a Reflector recolor. He needs to get a proper retail figure.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby steals_your_goats » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
This whole entire wave is incredible. Even Kup is looking better than he did initially. I personally think this new Krok looks much better than the club one seeing them side by side. The club one has a tiny head and is too bulky for a character like Krok. Topspin is still my favorite but Krok is a close second.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Kurona » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun

That transparent lime green tongue is wonderfully disgusting.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby MGrotusque » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:09 pm

Quake, Topspin and Perceptor for me please. ESPECIALLY Topsin. His head sculpt is near perfect and my only gripe about that is i'd like his visor to be a tad bit larger like the massive visor he had back in the day.
He was one of my fave figures i had as a child. I must own this figure
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:13 pm

And of course, the stock photos are just retouched from Hardhead's and Skullsmasher's:

btw Look closely at the amount of steps between the two releases ;)

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Hydrargyrus » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

btw Look closely at the amount of steps between the two releases ;)

It's Braingate. Don't ask how. It just is.
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:35 pm

Kurona wrote:Gotta say, didn't think Hardhead to Quake would work at first... but the more I look at it, the better it keeps getting in my eye.

And I'm loving the translation of stickers to molded detail on Topspin, especially those vents on his knees. Just beautiful; everything about this guy so far seems like a perfect, streamlined update to the original. Due to my MTMTE-only stipulation for now I'm only going to get Perceptor and Krok, but Topspin's making that rule very very hard to follow.

Yeah things are looking good. And Last Stand of the Wreckers is kinda like a prerequisite for MTMTE, I consider them in a similar vein, so I think that would make Topspin ok right?

Kurona wrote:That transparent lime green tongue is wonderfully disgusting.

AGREED! I love how theya re bringing the clear plastic back in TR.

steals_your_goats wrote:This whole entire wave is incredible. Even Kup is looking better than he did initially. I personally think this new Krok looks much better than the club one seeing them side by side. The club one has a tiny head and is too bulky for a character like Krok. Topspin is still my favorite but Krok is a close second.

My favourites would be Topspin, then perceptor then krok, but i like em all, and and I think I will get all 5 of em (and blackshadow and braodside, brawn, shuffler and repugnus).

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:06 pm

MagicDeath wrote:It's Braingate. Don't ask how. It just is.

Hardhead: 12 Steps
Quake: 10 Steps

Skullsmasher: 11 Steps
Krok: 12 Steps

Brainstorm's been messing with us. :shock:

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby SureShot18 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:14 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Wow, TR Perseptor is leaps and bounds better than RTS. And I like RTS Perceptor. Krok looks surprisingly well done, and now I have a desire to part ways with my Skullsmasher. Topspin looks like this wave's Triggerhappy in terms of how well its done and that's about all the praise this wave of deluxes gets from me. As I thought I can happily skip Kup and Quake. So the Wave 4 must-haves total 5, Perceptor, Krok, Topspin, Brawn, and Black Shadow(might be bumped down if Overlord doesn't have that much retooling).
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 7

Postby bodrock » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:32 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Love these pics! The ones I need...

Perceptor - killin' it with SCIENCE!
Kup - now with articulation!
Topspin - MUST HAVE
Quake - DAT FACE, transtector! :CON:
Brawn - Perfection. :BOT:

The rest are left to impulse....! Well, besides Repugnus & Shuffler. I will also wait for Overlord over the space gangsta.
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby DestronMirage22 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:01 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:It's Braingate. Don't ask how. It just is.

Hardhead: 12 Steps
Quake: 10 Steps

Skullsmasher: 11 Steps
Krok: 12 Steps

Brainstorm's been messing with us. :shock:

Like a great man once said: "the thick plottens." :-P
DestronMirage22
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby DestronMirage22 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:03 pm

Kurona wrote:

That transparent lime green tongue is wonderfully disgusting.

I agree. :x
I'm this close to caving in. I just love the way this Krok figure turned out.
DestronMirage22
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Nexus Knight » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:04 pm

Motto: ""I fight for the honor of those whom the Decepticons crush under their pathetic heel.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Quake looks nice, but I personally think the mold works worlds better on Hardhead, who is atm the most awesome TF figure I've ever bought (pending purchases of Wolfwire, Triggerhappy, or Topspin). But Chasm's power... my Lord, I now need that toy, if solely for the awesome ability.
Favorite quotes from The Transformers: The Movie-

"Ride in style!" Hot Rod (ever humble)

"Such heroic nonsense" Megatron

"I have better things to do tonight than die" Springer

"Till the day that all are one" Optimus Prime

"I belong to no one!" Megatron

"This is bad comedy" Galvatron (seeing Starscream's last bid for control)

"Ba wee gra na weep nini bong" Universal Greeting

"Till all are one" Rodimus Prime
Nexus Knight
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Arsonist SnowCat and Stargazer
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #31 IDW Comics 2014 (CA) Griffith (W) Barber"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 JUN238040 (CA) Barry + Spicer"
VOID RIVALS #1 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222F"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #3 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Autobots Mini-Bot"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers FATE OF CYBERTRON #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221600 (CA) Hernandez"
Transformers FATE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 4th ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM892 (CA) Torque (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 4D GI JOE 0124IM250 (CA) Clarke (W) Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #1 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 FEB229538 1D (CA) Knott"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231010J"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM327 5E (CA) Kerschl"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM821 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 1RI (CA) Pitre-Durocher 230124"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 2B 1223IM260 (CA) Ortiz"
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS ONE-SHOT Sub Cover IDW Comics 2016 (CA) Griffith 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON