This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sigma Magnus » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:21 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Speaking of bases...

Look closely. ;)
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Titans Return Titan Masters Repugnus and Shuffler Reviews

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:32 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Seibertronian Madeus Prime has pointed us in the direction of a pair of new reviews for the upcoming wave 4 of Titans Return, this time in the form of the 2 new Titan Masters: Repugnus and Shuffler! Repugnus is a new mold with a beast mode based on his original monster-bug mode. He also turns into some sort of bug-blaster as well as a little hover-bug-jet thing. His Titan Master's head mode is beautifully done to look like his original head and his Titan Master's robot mode even has paint on the face!

Shuffler is a new mold as well based on a Master Warrior figure of the same name from The Headmasters. This figure has no paint on the Titan Master itself, but does have a beautiful head mode based on the original toy. The vehicle is a little mammoth type animal that becomes a tank for Shuffler to ride and a giant, fat blaster.

Check out the reviews below, and let us know what you think in the comments section!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:56 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Shuffler is from The Headmasters, not Masterforce. Now that you mention Masterforce, what are the odds of us getting the exclusive Masterforce Warriors:

Aquastar (redeco of Hotwire, Joyride's engine)
Bullet (redeco of Lube, Slapdash's engine)
Zetca (redeco of Rev, Getaway's engine (!))

And I'm loving Shuffler, can't wait to get him :x Repugnus... is it just me, or are the "chariots" of most kind of weak when they're not the primary mode designed? Compare Loudmouth with Sawback for example.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:02 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
bodrock wrote:Sweet configs for a Cybertronian city! I can only imagine how much larger it will be as we get more Leaders to add, including Overlord!

I'm so tempted by Carnifex, but since Hasbro is providing something official in a leader figure for Overlord, I can wait and see -- the difference in price is what will sell it, though -- $200+ versus $50? No contest.

I've only dipped over $100 for a handful of TFs, including Fort Max....MP Soundwave, DX9's Tyrant and the inbound MMC's Kultur.

I'd still like TR Trypticon, wish I hadn't missed out on Generations Metroplex (his alt modes look cool!), and am curious what the next Titan-class bot will be.

Two other expensive TFs I'd love are Megatron 2.0 and MP Shockwave - I could be good with all of the above. ;)

Meanwhile....you can do a Carnifex base mode with Galvatron

Btw they've already stated on here many a time as to who the next Titan-bot's gonna be(after Trypticon)......either Scorponok or Omega Supreme(i wonder who'll be bigger or taller? Titan Class Omega or Terminus Giganticus :-? )
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Qwan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
So here's a cool thing thing! Happened to be in Canberra today and I figured I'd check the local Target - bam! TR Bumblebee, there on the shelf. He was the only one there from that wave, sadly, and the cashier told me that was everything they had - apparently they haven't restocked since Christmas (but then how did they get a Bumblebee?) - but I did get another important snippet of info.
Bear in mind I don't know how reliable this is, it's just one employee's word, but apparently that Target (and presumably most/all of the others in Austaralia) will be getting their new post-Christmas stock some time next month! So to any Australian hunters of Wave 3 Legends, and presumably anything else from Wave 3 onwards, keep your eyes peeled and your wallets prepared around Target stores next month!

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:53 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Terrsolpix wrote:Pshhh...... amateur. True leader class base shenanigans happen vertically. Come back when you've made a sky scraper out of bases. 8-)

Haha!

And Sigma Magnus, who is Getaway punching out?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sigma Magnus » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:03 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
william-james88 wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:Pshhh...... amateur. True leader class base shenanigans happen vertically. Come back when you've made a sky scraper out of bases. 8-)

Haha!

Look closer. Hint: There's a reason why he's punching him. :twisted:
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Skill: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:23 pm

william-james88 wrote:

Haha!

I believe that's Firedrive aka Firebolt, of Hot Rod.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby RAR » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:07 pm

Alternative-Generation-One-Fortress maximus alt mode.png

Rodney is to dangerous - he's a threat to whole solar systems.

You can make some surprisingly convincing bases out of all sorts of things : Energon Sixshot, Armada Titalwave, CW Onslaught & Hotspot - all sorts.

It's curious though how they decided to go with an modern take on the alternative base mode for the modern Fort Max toy.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby ebo716 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:32 pm

Motto: "Changes aren't permanent, but change is."
Weapon: Proton Rifle
Something I would like to see is the rewind/rumble mold used for slammer at some point later on in the line
ebo716
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: The boat from the scary tunnel scene in Willy Wonka

Postby Kurona » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:33 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Something keeps crossing my mind about a Titan Class Scorponok. I mean, it had crossed my mind before, but I keep forgetting to put it here until now.

Fortress Maximus is a double headmaster, like he was in his original toy. Went from Spike/Emissary to Cerebros to Fortress Maximus. But Scorponok's original toy... didn't have that. Despite being bigger than most everything else, he used a normal Headmaster like Chromedome and Snapdragon and Mindwipe and such. He went straight from Zarak to Scorponok.

This means that if they're to keep the Headmaster gimmick in a Titan Scorponok, he's gonna have to be changed somewhat - and there's a few possibilities that are all kind of interesting to me.

1. They go a similar route to the original toy - keep Zarak as a normal-sized headmaster and just give him a huge helmet. This would essentially mean that Zarak as a Headmaster is not involved in being Scorponok's actual visual head at all, a bit like TR Powermaster Optimus Prime except he doesn't get to be the eyes. Easily the most boring route and while probably the most obvious one to keep it in-line with the original toy, it's difficult to see them doing this since it would make the whole Headmaster gimmick moot and pointless.
2. They make Zarak the size of Cerebros. This would be a pretty significant change to the character and dynamic of Zarak; he was, of course, an organic Nebulan (or mini-con esque Cybertronian depending on the continuity) who obtained the ability to fight on an even higher ground than those larger than him by connecting straight to a huge city-bot. This change would result in him being on par and able to fight alongside and against normal Cybertronians, which is... interesting, to say the least.
3. They make Zarak/Scorponok a Double Headmaster. This is the most interesting one to me because it necessities introducing an entirely new character - or, even in the case of it being a drone, possibly an entirely new design. It also has a lot of possibilities in and of itself - which part would Zarak be, the headmaster of the normal-sized 'con that turns into Scorponok's head, or would he himself be the normal-sized 'con like in option 2 with someone new becoming his head? Would this new character share Zarak's design? How would it interact with Scorponok's base mode?

Whatever the case, I think it's going to be interesting just how they pull off a Titan Scorponok just because of how odd the original's relationship with the Headmaster gimmick was in terms of size.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Are they gonna make Omega a headmaster too? I know the Energon version was(kinda)

& who the hell's Rodney?
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Kurona » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:44 pm

Stuartmaximus wrote:Are they gonna make Omega a headmaster too? I know the Energon version was(kinda)

& who the hell's Rodney?

Eh, I don't really see a reason. It'd be pretty cool, and a possibility if he was in Titans Return; but I can't see them giving the Headmaster gimmick to a character who both is not within the Headmaster line and was not a Headmaster originally.

Rodney is one of the Autobot Master Warriors; a Japanese-original group of body-less Headmasters (much like the Titan Master class) in their 1987 lineup with extremely few fictional appearances. This is the same group Shuffler and Sawback (originally known as Lione) came from.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby RAR » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:28 pm

I was making a Joke about the Japanese Transformers Character Rodney also being Rodney from Stargate Atlantis incidentally.

---

As for Zarak - I can see them possibly giving Zarak a robot partner - there are several ways to approach this - they could make a jet/Robot that also turns into Scorponok's arm shield (alternative tail) as well as the head.
or that turns into one of the city mode towers as well as the scorpion and robot main head.

I notice what they did with Trypticon is make his chest plate the robot body and that turns into a vehicle and also carries around a titanmaster.

I suppose you could have a mini-scorponok that was also a head and take's Zarak's head so he has his own mini-me and that also turn into the titan head.

If you don't mind him having a smaller head then a legion class head might work with Zarak 'driving it' something based on the accessory robot "Fasttrack" from the G1 toy perhaps as that would be similar to what they've done with Trypticon.

http://www.tfu.info/1987/Decepticon/Sco ... rponok.htm

Fasttrack seems perfectly suitable to turn into Scorponok's head as he's the right colour and broadly the correct shape too. so basically you be giving him a head with a robot mode and putting an opening cabin inside Fasttrack as well as making him a tiny bit larger than before.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby bodrock » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:31 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
I'd have to buy both if the next Titans truly are Omega Supreme and Scoponok!! Of course, I'm still trying to convince myself I don't want Trypticon... :ic$:

I missed out on Year of the Snake Omega (looked amazing, and I ain't paying $250+ for those 3P incarnations), and I never had G1 Scorponok- just Dark Scorponok, who isn't even close to the same.

Hot Rod always deserves a good punch to the face -- and I love seeing Loudmouth cheering 'em on. :)
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:33 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Kurona wrote:2. They make Zarak the size of Cerebros.
This one isn't actually too far off from how Scorponok was seen in The Headmasters cartoon (and by "Scorponok" I mean the smaller-sized Cyberdroid since the larger Transtector was named "MegaZarak"), as Scorponok in that show was rather large compared to the other Cyberdroid Headmasters, but not quite as large as your standard normal-sized Transformer like Fortress's Transtector allowed him to be. I'd say Scorponok in this series was more along the height of a tall Minibot or so, but that's only a guess made from comparing him with the height of other normal-sized Transformers, as I don't think he was ever seen in the same shot as another Cyberdroid.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8

Postby Kurona » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:24 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
This one isn't actually too far off from how Scorponok was seen in The Headmasters cartoon (and by "Scorponok" I mean the smaller-sized Cyberdroid since the larger Transtector was named "MegaZarak"), as Scorponok in that show was rather large compared to the other Cyberdroid Headmasters, but not quite as large as your standard normal-sized Transformer like Fortress's Transtector allowed him to be. I'd say Scorponok in this series was more along the height of a tall Minibot or so, but that's only a guess made from comparing him with the height of other normal-sized Transformers, as I don't think he was ever seen in the same shot as another Cyberdroid.

True, true - that seems to largely be for the intent of making him stand out more as a main character next to the larger characters, as otherwise it'd look rather silly seeing Galvatron crouch down to stare at this tiny dude not much bigger than his head :lol:
Regardless, like you said; he wasn't quite as big as the others - and there is certainly something to be said about the dynamic of the powerful, standard-sized Galvatron against the intelligent, conniving tiny-sized Zarak - who also happens to be in direct control of the largest, most powerful battle station the Decepticons have available (size and power comparisons between Trypticon and Scorponok are debatable, but given that Scorponok was the hot new toy on the shelves; I'll assume that he was meant to be assumed to be larger and more powerful and/or you were supposed to forget Trypticon existed). So, hence, Zarak being made more or less the size of Galvatron certainly changes up that character dynamic and relationship.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:31 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Kurona wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

True, true - that seems to largely be for the intent of making him stand out more as a main character next to the larger characters, as otherwise it'd look rather silly seeing Galvatron crouch down to stare at this tiny dude not much bigger than his head :lol:
Regardless, like you said; he wasn't quite as big as the others - and there is certainly something to be said about the dynamic of the powerful, standard-sized Galvatron against the intelligent, conniving tiny-sized Zarak - who also happens to be in direct control of the largest, most powerful battle station the Decepticons have available (size and power comparisons between Trypticon and Scorponok are debatable, but given that Scorponok was the hot new toy on the shelves; I'll assume that he was meant to be assumed to be larger and more powerful and/or you were supposed to forget Trypticon existed). So, hence, Zarak being made more or less the size of Galvatron certainly changes up that character dynamic and relationship.
Interestingly, whenever Galvatron and Scorponok directly interacted with each other in that show, Scorponok was either always cast in shadow standing far off to the side keeping his distance from Galvatron so as to look as mysterious as he could (sometimes even to absurd extents), or spoke through MegaZarak hidden deep within the Transtector's Scorpion Mode so as to maintain an intimidating presence. Scorponok himself was never out in the open whenever he and Galvatron would personally interact with one another.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8

Postby Kurona » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:36 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Interestingly, whenever Galvatron and Scorponok directly interacted with each other in that show, Scorponok was either always cast in shadow standing far off to the side keeping his distance from Galvatron so as to look as mysterious as he could (sometimes even to absurd extents), or spoke through MegaZarak hidden deep within the Transtector's Scorpion Mode so as to maintain an intimidating presence. Scorponok himself was never out in the open whenever he and Galvatron would personally interact with one another.

... I... just realised we were talking about two different things. I was referring mainly to The Rebirth. WHOOOOOOOOOOOPS
I've never really watched Headmasters outside of a few clips (as well as that beautiful 'Unicorn' dub video over and over), so I'll take your word for it.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby bodrock » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:40 pm

Stuartmaximus wrote:
bodrock wrote:Sweet configs for a Cybertronian city! I can only imagine how much larger it will be as we get more Leaders to add, including Overlord!

I'm so tempted by Carnifex, but since Hasbro is providing something official in a leader figure for Overlord, I can wait and see -- the difference in price is what will sell it, though -- $200+ versus $50? No contest.

I've only dipped over $100 for a handful of TFs, including Fort Max....MP Soundwave, DX9's Tyrant and the inbound MMC's Kultur.

I'd still like TR Trypticon, wish I hadn't missed out on Generations Metroplex (his alt modes look cool!), and am curious what the next Titan-class bot will be.

Two other expensive TFs I'd love are Megatron 2.0 and MP Shockwave - I could be good with all of the above. ;)

Meanwhile....you can do a Carnifex base mode with Galvatron

Btw they've already stated on here many a time as to who the next Titan-bot's gonna be(after Trypticon)......either Scorponok or Omega Supreme(i wonder who'll be bigger or taller? Titan Class Omega or Terminus Giganticus :-? )

Love seeing mini "Megatron" in that throne!!
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:48 pm

Stuartmaximus wrote:Are they gonna make Omega a headmaster too? I know the Energon version was(kinda)

Incidentally, one of the guesses I saw for the blue Sentinel Prime/Astrotrain featured in the Legends Magna Convoy comic happens to be a form of Omega, namely the Omega Sentinel. No suitable Headmaster however...

Stuartmaximus wrote:& who the hell's Rodney?

As explained before, Rodney is a Cybertron Master Warrior, the same group that Sawback/Lione, Shuffler and Trizer/Toraizer fall into. He's one of the three humanoids, but with a twist: the Headmaster port is between his legs ( :oops: ), so he sits when plugged in instead of playing an ostrich. The other two are Kirk and Loafer, who feature the standard transformation. The molds were exclusive to Japan, so TR Sawback/Lione and Shuffler are especially welcomed in the line.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby bodrock » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:24 am

I used to love that 80s beat-em-up Double Dragon -- it made me think there should be a DOUBLE DRAGONS pic! :michaelbay:
Attachments
IMG_4676.JPG
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:43 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Honestly, all the TR bases connected just look like this:

Pretty pointless if you ask me.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:20 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
-Kanrabat- wrote:Pretty pointless if you ask me.

Its not like G1 was any different:

But at least they all connect here.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Connecting all the Titans Return Bases So Far

Postby Kyleor » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:34 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
william-james88 wrote:Below you will find images of how it is possible to connect every Titans Return base so far in a way that creates a loop, where each base is connected on both ends. Fortress Maximus has 4 base connectors, with two in the back (along the legs), one at the side of each landing strip and an extra one by lowering the door of the "secret" chamber. Below are two configurations that involve Fort Max, Power Master Optimus Prime, Sixshot, Blaster and Soundwave. This is just to give you fans examples and ideas as to what can be achieved so far, and it will (hopefully) be updated as more bases come in.

Enjoy!

Nice looking flooring :)
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDERCRASH Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
BOULDERCRASH Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Robots In Disguise 2023 New"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD ROCKET Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 G2 Deluxe 2022 New"
ROAD ROCKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON