This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Qwan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:05 am

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
WreckerJack wrote:
Qwan wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:Probly a dumb question but is this legit? (I don't think so)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/3222938255 ... noapp=true

It... seems to be? The price isn't that unreasonably low, especially considering that it's being sold more-or-less 'loose' (regardless whether it's actually 'used' or not), and I can't see any differences from the official Hasbro. (Additionally, the description shows no signs of misleading information, the product itself is rated well - admittedly out of two ratings - and the seller seems to be pretty trustworthy if I'm reading the confusing eBay information correctly.) Of course, I'm nowhere close to a be-all end-all source of knowledge and advice, but to my untrained self it seems like it probably is in fact legit.

What raises my red flag is that it is from China because a lot of bootlegs come out of China for lower cost. Also I do remember that a while back some stolen WWE figures were sold out of China at a super low cost too.

Edit - looks like they got a negative rating on a Sharkticon http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... 9228278021

Guess my spidey senses were on point.

Hmm, still hard to tell. To play devil's advocate here, that's only a single negative review out of 319 Gnaw purchases (and also compared to at least 6 positive reviews, probably more I didn't look too far). A couple of the other negative feedbacks on other products raised a few flags for me too, what with claiming they were "not real Transformers" and "yard-sale quality" - but as it turns out, those other items were in fact various (declared...ish? Not labelled explicitly but not trying to masquerade as official product either) KO's and 3P toys.

So I still don't really know if we can draw a conclusion from what we have, but I definitely wouldn't recommend going for this one. I imagine Gnaw will be showing up fairly widespread pretty soon, so no need to take a gamble just on the off chance of saving some time and a few bucks. (One thing I can say for certain from their feedback page though, is that they are short-tempered and rather prone to childishness. Not the most pleasant quality you'd look for in a salesman :P )

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

All Classes for Titans Return Wave 4 Available on E-bay

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:18 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
As we indicated the other day, the street date for the 4th wave of Titans Return toys has passed and while they won't be available domestically in the US for a little while, they are now popping up online in great number. E-bay now has several listings for all the characters in the wave and depending on where you are wolrdwide, it may even be at a similar price to the one you would pay.

For instance, here is a whole set of the deluxe class including Perceptor, Krok, Quake, Topspin and Kup for US $129.99 / £104, from the animetropolis store.

There is also Roadburn for US $11.90 from from the Element+JoeyYamamoto.

The premium differs from store to store, as does the shipping. But for anyone wanting them now or worried of not getting them later, these are viable options.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kyleor » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:56 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
I hope a lot of third-party or Shapeways folks leap on the chance to make sets of guns to replace all the awful looking ones with "seats".
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:21 am

Why wouldnt it be legit? These are new toys, there hasnt been a chance to KO them yet. So yes, this is the legit toy. However, due to it not having a box, it is probably a factory reject. The person probably made a deal with the factory to get their rejects, they might be stolen, who knows.

Back when toys were made in China, there was a lot more stuff like this, and we were able to get crazy deals on toys which didnt have packaging. Like Exclusive Cloud figures for $20 and Calvin Johnson Megatron toys for $10-$15.

But unless you live in a place that does not stock Transformer toys (like many parts of Vietnam, ironically), I would wait for you to buy this in stores or online from a standard retailer. It could even be cheaper and it would come new in its box.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:36 am

william-james88 wrote:

Why wouldnt it be legit? These are new toys, there hasnt been a chance to KO them yet. So yes, this is the legit toy. However, due to it not having a box, it is probably a factory reject. The person probably made a deal with the factory to get their rejects, they might be stolen, who knows.

Back when toys were made in China, there was a lot more stuff like this, and we were able to get crazy deals on toys which didnt have packaging. Like Exclusive Cloud figures for $20 and Calvin Johnson Megatron toys for $10-$15.

But unless you live in a place that does not stock Transformer toys (like many parts of Vietnam, ironically), I would wait for you to buy this in stores or online from a standard retailer. It could even be cheaper and it would come new in its box.

Plus, $0.49 shipping from a seller in China? That is probably going to be a fairly long wait just to see if the quality is there for essentially the same price if you are in the US. Heck, you may even find them locally while you are waiting for this one to arrive.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:52 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Plus, $0.49 shipping from a seller in China? That is probably going to be a fairly long wait just to see if the quality is there for essentially the same price if you are in the US. Heck, you may even find them locally while you are waiting for this one to arrive.

I wouldn't go that far, let's try to be realistic here :lol:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:22 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
fenrir72 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Broadsides plane mode is still shite

Compared to this?

Not perfect but waaaaaay improved.

Heck even 3rd party managed this

Both of those still look much better than this guy as he is officially Transformed. Seriously, that jet mode on TR Broadside is a compete joke and looks worse.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:28 am

Gotta agree with D-Max on this one, his approximate jet mode is rather abhorrent :SICK:

Strangely enough, I feel that it would fit Tidalwave as a huge, unsubtle war machine :-?

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Kurona » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:32 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Hellscream9999 wrote:Strangely enough, I feel that it would fit Tidalwave as a huge, unsubtle war machine :-?

"Tidal Wave... you're supposed to be transforming into a Jet Mo--"
"Tidal Wave DESTROY"
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:35 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Could it be mistransformed in the picture we've seen of it in jet mode(Broadside) :-?

coz it's either that....or we'll have to rely on Takara Tomy in the hope that they sort something out with the jet mode
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:38 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Stuartmaximus wrote:Could it be mistransformed in the picture we've seen of it in jet mode(Broadside) :-?

coz it's either that....or we'll have to rely on Takara Tomy in the hope that they sort something out with the jet mode

Official pictures and in hand pictures have the jet mode looking like that. If it's mistransformed, every single person to get has been doing it wrong then
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Deadput » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:34 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Stuartmaximus wrote:Could it be mistransformed in the picture we've seen of it in jet mode(Broadside) :-?

How is Takara even supposed to change the jet mode do you think Takara would make new tooling?

In that case why would Hasbro not just release that version then?

I think the only differences are going to be paint.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Kurona » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:39 am

Deadput wrote:

How is Takara even supposed to change the jet mode do you think Takara would make new tooling?

To be fair the same could be said about many other products Takara has heavily retooled from Hasbro in recent history - Computron and Ginrai, for instance.

Still, for someone so D-list and obscure I can't imagine them changing the tooling beyond a cartoon-accurate face. I mean it's possible, but don't count on it.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Deadput » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:54 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Kurona wrote:To be fair the same could be said about many other products Takara has heavily retooled from Hasbro in recent history - Computron and Ginrai, for instance.

Still, for someone so D-list and obscure I can't imagine them changing the tooling beyond a cartoon-accurate face. I mean it's possible, but don't count on it.

I meant specifically that they would make new tooling for only the jet mode yet somehow nothing would change the robot and ship mode.

For Ginrai Takara changed both modes drastically and for Computron Afterburner was the exact same as the Hasbro version with different paint, Lightspeed was just the Wheeljack mold with a new head and paint that Hasbro simply did not use, Strafe is a remold of a mold that did not see Hasbro release although instead Hasbro made their own retool for Strafe that did not see a Takara release and finally Scattorshot and Nosecone are drastic enough retools that I don't understand why Hasbro did not use them so I agree with those two.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:00 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Deadput wrote:Lightspeed was just the Wheeljack mold with a new head and paint that Hasbro simply did not use,
No, Takara made that head new. The unused pretooled Wheeljack mold headsculpt is the upcoming TFSS Counterpunch head.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:01 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Official pictures and in hand pictures have the jet mode looking like that. If it's mistransformed, every single person to get has been doing it wrong then

Yeah usually we've seen something that would contradict it at this point, since we haven't, I'd say that we'd better start making our peace with this figure's jet mode |:|

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby frogbat » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:02 pm

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
must admit i'm annoyed there are 2 repaints in this wave - both of which i don't have an interest in really. I was ok with breakaway because his colour scheme as I never liked Chromosome's

guess i'm gonna have to try and hunt them down as individuals.
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:09 pm

Deadput wrote:

I'm certain its possible to get a better looking jet mode while still keeping the other modes looking nice too. It would likely require a higher parts count devoted to the legs, which would have to do some heavy lifting to help it out, but I think it's possible. All of this, however, would be too expensive for hasbro as they would likely be unable to have the higher profit margins from these figures that they seem so desperate to acheive :roll:

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:10 pm

frogbat wrote:must admit i'm annoyed there are 2 repaints in this wave - both of which i don't have an interest in really. I was ok with breakaway because his colour scheme as I never liked Chromosome's

guess i'm gonna have to try and hunt them down as individuals.

Ironically the 2 repaints are the only deluxes that I'm looking forward to in that wave as they're the only ones I find to be of any interest. Gonna get Sky Shadow too, skip the rest of the crap from wave 4 >:oP

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Cyrano » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Weapon: Dual Slime Lasers
I'm really confused by this most recent news post. $150 shipped for five deluxes ($30+ individually) is an exciting and newsworthy deal? I feel like I'm missing something here. I mean, I get that these figures are really new and there's a premium to getting things months ahead of when they'll show up at retail. But BBTS has been doing Titans Return cases of 8 for $135 (before shipping). At US retail they shouldn't be more than $16 each or so, so about $80 for 5. $150 is very nearly double that...

Really not trying to rain on anybody's parade, just trying to understand.
Cyrano
Mini-Con
News Credits: 4
Alt Mode: Transmetal II Guinea Pig
Intelligence: 4
Courage: 2

Postby Kurona » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:21 pm

Cyrano wrote:I'm really confused by this most recent news post. $150 shipped for five deluxes ($30+ individually) is an exciting and newsworthy deal? I feel like I'm missing something here. I mean, I get that these figures are really new and there's a premium to getting things months ahead of when they'll show up at retail. But BBTS has been doing Titans Return cases of 8 for $135 (before shipping). At US retail they shouldn't be more than $16 each or so, so about $80 for 5. $150 is very nearly double that...

Really not trying to rain on anybody's parade, just trying to understand.

Simply put, this is the first time they've been available for purchase - despite the fact the price is outrageous, it's still news.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:28 pm

Cyrano wrote:Really not trying to rain on anybody's parade, just trying to understand.

The prices you use for comparison are all US centric, this listing and the news is for the whole world to see. Colletors in japan pay $36 per deluxe http://www.redmercury.co.jp/shop/detail ... =RED-13802 And other ins brazil pay similar too. And many reviewers and people who want to make early galleries like having these in advance. The premium they pay can be offset from the extra youtube revenue of having figures early.

In the end, your argument was just related to the US while that is just 1 out of the 196 countries in the world.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:01 pm

Deadput wrote:
Kurona wrote:To be fair the same could be said about many other products Takara has heavily retooled from Hasbro in recent history - Computron and Ginrai, for instance.

I meant specifically that they would make new tooling for only the jet mode yet somehow nothing would change the robot and ship mode.

For Ginrai Takara changed both modes drastically and for Computron Afterburner was the exact same as the Hasbro version with different paint, Lightspeed was just the Wheeljack mold with a new head and paint that Hasbro simply did not use, Strafe is a remold of a mold that did not see Hasbro release although instead Hasbro made their own retool for Strafe that did not see a Takara release and finally Scattorshot and Nosecone are drastic enough retools that I don't understand why Hasbro did not use them so I agree with those two.

& don't forget that CW Blast Off was also retooled(by Takara) from a repainted arielbot to his original space shuttle look
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:04 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Deadput wrote:

& don't forget that CW Blast Off was also retooled(by Takara) from a repainted arielbot to his original space shuttle look
No he wasn't. Takara just ignored Hasbro's toy and made a completely new mold from scratch.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:12 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Deadput wrote:

No he wasn't. Takara just ignored Hasbro's toy and made a completely new mold from scratch.

Even better then! as Deadput was asking about new tooling, coz if they did that for Blast Off....then they could always do it for Broadside
Stuartmaximus
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr V 1:50 foil virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240126 2V Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 OCT221751 4B (CA) Smith"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr E Boom Studios Comics 2023 NOV220377 2E (CA) Clarke"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr H 1:50 Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230394 4H (CA) Darboe"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 MAY231432 3B (CA) Brown"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr V FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249138 3V (CA) Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Best of LEATHERHEAD #1 IDW Comics 2022 Mutant Ninja Turtles SEP221731"
TMNT Best of LEATH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr T Unlockable Boom Studios Comics OCT220288 1T (CA) Clarke"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #4 Cvr D RI 1:25 IDW Comics APR231598 4D (CA) Moore"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT JENNIKA II #2 (of 6) IDW Comics 2020 Ninja Turtles OCT200458 (A/CA) Revel"
TMNT JENNIKA II #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ZE 1:15 Foil Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249147 3ZE Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #132 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUN221669 132RI Ninja Turtles (CA) Leite"
TMNT #132 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #1 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics JUL231104 1C Rodriguez"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220271 1C (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON