This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:10 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Hmmmm :-? this makes me now wonder if we'll ever get a Titans Return Jetfire
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 2350310201
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:37 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Albatross250 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:Will be there any confirmation if they will be also Triple changing headmasters on Box sets? >:oP :-? :-?

You will get that announcement either in 2 week's time or in the summer at the Hascon. Just be patient :)

Finally, hope they were the last wave's Titans Return Franchise before Power of the Primes (i bet there will be Micromasters there) :APPLAUSE: :twisted: :DANCE: :CON:

Actually there are 2 waves left of Titans Return to be revealed before Power of the Primes. Power of the Primes will only begin early 2018.

Oh and guys, I think I know what is going on with the distribution and why Canada and Wallgrees is getting stuff before Walmart or TRU in the USA.
Its all about filling orders.

Right now, if any store submits an order to Hasbro for any toy part of the Generations Line, it will automatically fall on a backorder sicne Hasbro has 0 toys on hand ready to deliver. I really believe that they underestmated the demand and are currently trying to fill in orders for the major US retailers. As you all saw in previous releases, Walmart gets their orders all at once. And there is that extra level of distribution from the retailer standpoint where they then have to send out cases to the store level. And thus, that makes it a huge order.

Canada has a much smaller order simply due to the amount of inhabitants (we have a tenth of the USA's population). So lets say theres a production error or an order for the US cant be filled enitrely, then at least an order for Canada can be filled easily because its smaller. And that explains for Canada gets it when the US doesnt.

And about Walgreens, they dont operate like TRU or Walmart. Firstly, their orders are smaller (so see above) AND case distribution is only at the corporate level and not the store level. Walgreens doesnt need a case for everystore, they divide cases up at the warehouse. So there is no need to fulfil full orders at the store level. It has complete centralization, so its easier to coordinate getting the latest toys.

As for BBTS and TFSource not having wave 4 preorders yet, I think they are still making sure they can actually get them before putting up preorders. Because the embargo is clearly lifted at every single distribution level, so its not that. And BBTS does not import from China, they get directly from Hasbro, so they are stuck with the same distribution woes if there is an error and an order cant be filled on time. They may want to be sure they are getting wave 4 before doing a preorder available, since Hasbro is probably scrambling to manufacture more of wave 3 instead (which we know for a fact since there is more wave 3 coming in february).

And for anyone saying there is no wave 3 deluxes available, the set is still available at online retailers with free shipping (and you save on the taxes since its online):

https://www.woozymoo.com/products/trans ... 3-set-of-4

And its a better deal than BBTS too.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Bumblebee21 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:40 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
wave 3 voyagers and leaders arent avaliable on bbts
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:42 am

Bumblebee21 wrote:wave 3 voyagers and leaders arent avaliable on bbts

Where did I write that they were? my whole post is about why they dont have any TR tfs available right now.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bumblebee21 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:43 am

william-james88 wrote:

Please show me where I wrote they were.

oh you said deluxes.
completly read over that word.
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:52 am

Bumblebee21 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Please show me where I wrote they were.

oh you said deluxes.
completly read over that word.

They dont have deluxes either. My link isnt to BBTS but to another store that charges less and has the entire set of deluxes available right now for any fan that wants them.

But of course, fans want to pay less for deluxes and I understand that. But all they have to do is to wait. No use in saying they arent available when they clearly are though. And there is always a chance that they wont return to walmart at $10 a pop or even $15 since Walmart already got them twice. I bought all my wave 3 deluxes for $20 plus tax a piece.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cobotron » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:58 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
william-james88 wrote: I bought all my wave 3 deluxes for $20 plus tax a piece.
No wonder the Thrift Master hasn't chastised me for paying Walgreen's prices. :lol: :lol:
Although I'm getting tired of it.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Bumblebee21 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:10 am

Cobotron wrote:
No wonder the Thrift Master hasn't chastised me for paying Walgreen's prices. :lol: :lol:

i also paid walgreens price for them.
dont regret it either

also on the rest of wave 3. the voyagers and the leaders. i just got an email from bbts about sixshot. so hes coming soon.
im soo excited :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:26 am

Bumblebee21 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:

i also paid walgreens price for them.
dont regret it either

also on the rest of wave 3. the voyagers and the leaders. i just got an email from bbts about sixshot. so hes coming soon.
im soo excited :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

Nice thats awesome!!!!!!

And Coban, being thrifty has all kinds of levels. Waves get underdelivered and I have learnt to prioritize gettign the toy rather than waiting for a deal. Paying $20 per deluxe to avoid paying aftermarket prices of $30 a deluxe can definitely be seen as thrifty. In the end all I mean is that if $20 is the best price you can get for a toy, then you still got the toy for the best price possible.

$160 for Grand Galvatron might have sounded pricey at the time, but that was the best price possible and getting him for that now would be one hell of a deal. Everything is relative.

And the value we give toys is also relative. I mean think about it, MP BB is seen as a good deal if I can get it for like $38 before taxes. But all it is is a small deluxe figure which is not all that more complex than TR Rodimus and it comes with a toy smaller than a legends class Daniel who is simpler than TR Gnaw with less articulation. Both those toys at full price would cost $30 at most, way cheaper than what we consider a good deal for MP Bee. So why is $38 for MP Bee seen as a good deal when $30 for a TR Hot Rod and Gnaw combo seen as being overly expensive. You get the same amount of accessories, both have clear plastic, and Bee and Spike are even shorter. Its just because Takara has put in our heads that MPs must command a higher price and we collectively accepted it. But in truth, for what you are getting, that $30 TR combo I just made up gives you just as much good stuff.

PS: I still kept my reciept though. If the price gets reduced within the alloted return window, I will just buy it for cheaper and return them using that receipt.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:38 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Here's a question for you guys- what normally non-Headmaster characters would you like to see get a TR update?

I can think of a few...

Armada Demolishor: He's crying for an update anyway, and honestly I'd quite dig a Headmaster version of him. His TM could be styled after his old Minicon in its robot mode, and he could either ride in his tank's turret or sit on a seat on the back of it, like his old Minicon could on the original toy. I'm almost tempted to get that Shapeways Demolishor face and change the identity of my Skytread. For redeco/retool potential, obviously there's his Powerlinx colours, and how about a slightly bigger update to an old Micromaster like Flak?

Inferno: The only other modern Inferno toys I can think of are the cool looking but dated RTS Voyager and the OK for the time but fairly rubbish by today's standards Energon figure. A new Inferno would be cool, and hey, a Headmaster is as good an update for him as any. Having a little figure that could drive the fire engine mode would be pretty awesome actually. The only issue is what his third mode would be, as ideally he'd be a Voyager and they all have third modes... a hover-tank maybe? He could of course be slightly retooled into Grapple.

Deathcobra: Seeing as, as far as Hasbro is concerned, they've already done Liokaiser, we might as well get Deathcobra in some form, even if it can't combine. Heck, I'd take a Highbrow redeco with a new face, though obviously a proper new mold with a Hind gunship mode would be best. You could call his Headmaster "Snakebite"!

Megaempress: Never gonna happen but a man can dream. I dig Megaempress herself, but couldn't care less about her shellsuit brigade. Well, the characterization is cool (Starscream's stalker/NOTICE ME SENPAI fangirl is especially hilarious) but aesthetically they just don't scratch that itch, and their names are too silly even for me. But anyway, an original mold Megaempress figure that transformed from mobile railgun to a space cruiser would be cool as hell. As for retool potential, change the railgun mode into a fire engine (thus going full circle), alter the spaceship mode into a...slightly different spaceship, paint it red and hey presto, Firestar!

Sideswipe: Sure he's got the old Universe 2.0 figure (was it Universe 2.0? The one he shared a mold with Sunstreaker anyway), but that was years ago. It's high time we got a good, modern CHUG Sideswipe, even with a Headmaster gimmick. Bonus points for G2 retool with new guns and ANGRY FACE.

Thunderblast: Her old toy is cute, but a massive shellformer, oddly proportioned, and worst of all commands rather a lot of money on Evilbay thanks to her being one of the only fembots released at the time. The character was hilarious, the design was adorable (mass of kibble and leeeeeeegs aside) and we don't get many boats in general. A tweaked design with more evenly distributed kibble and a more proportionate body would be great- and a teeny tiny Thunderblast riding on the back of a purple speedboat with a rocket pod would be worth the price of admission. Retool wise, they could always completely reshell the figure (like they've been doing recently) into a space car thing, turn it upside down, and call it Moonracer.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:40 am

Awesome discussion Black Hat. Right away, the one I thought of was Armada Sideways.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:53 am

william-james88 wrote:Awesome discussion Black Hat. Right away, the one I thought of was Armada Sideways.

Hell yeah! He was already a Headmaster....sort of, so he'd fit right in. Plus, uncle HasTak could get their redeco miles out of him with an Energon Rapid Run (which would score major points with me as he was the version of the mold I got, and had an awesome colour scheme). You could put him next to UW Armada Thrust for a cool "Minions of Unicron" duo display.

Come to think of it, a lot of the Armada designs would lend themselves really well to TR's simple but effective engineering and "minifigure pilot seat" gimmick. The actual designs were awesome and some of the gimmicks were fun, it's just the articulation that sucked. Smokescreen, Scavenger, Wheeljack...Oooooh, imagine Overload with a modern TR Leader figure! Like Sideways he was already a kinda-sorta Headmaster, and with his cool but completely incomprehensible vehicle mode made of rectangular blocks of techno-awesome, you could theoretically get a great base mode out of him.
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron

New Shipment of Titans Return Product Coming into the US this Week

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:54 am

We have some potentially big news for US fans who have been waiting for more Titans Return Wave 3. Fellow Seibertronian Mordhelm has told us that BBTS has sent this message to those who preordered the Wave 3 Leader Sixshot figure:

"Preorders Processing Soon - HAS25255 - Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader Wave 03 - Six Shot"

"We are expecting this item to arrive within the next 10 business days (barring any unforeseen complications or shipping delays) and will begin processing preorders as soon as the shipment reaches our warehouse."

Of course, we only know of Sixshot coming in now, but we'd be surprised if he was the only toy arriving. This possibly means that a container containing a bunch of Transformers products probably just came in to port or is scheduled to arrive soon and that the Optimus Prime and Megatron Voyagers and Sixshots are due to arrive soon, and possibly more Deluxe and Legends Wave 3 for other retailers that haven't received them. We can extrapolate that since BBTS gets their orders directly from Hasbro and thus the shipment would be for Hasbro proper, meaning that they could also ship them to their other direct retailers.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:00 am

Black Hat wrote:Come to think of it, a lot of the Armada designs would lend themselves really well to TR's simple but effective engineering and "minifigure pilot seat" gimmick.

I agree and thats what I was thinking. All of their heads would turn into an homage for the minicons they came with. Plus no one would say: "turning Armada Sideswipe into a headmaster is terrible, he must retain his original gimmick" :lol:

It would be a super fun way to get armada updates to go with the others we already have.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Autobot N » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:02 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
If it helps the distribution argument, I just got emails from BBTS saying that Triggerhappy (and presumably the rest of the deluxes) and Sixshot will be in stock within 10 days.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:09 am

william-james88 wrote:
Black Hat wrote:Come to think of it, a lot of the Armada designs would lend themselves really well to TR's simple but effective engineering and "minifigure pilot seat" gimmick.

I agree and thats what I was thinking. All of their heads would turn into an homage for the minicons they came with. Plus no one would say: "turning Armada Sideswipe into a headmaster is terrible, he must retain his original gimmick" :lol:

Amen, brother. It's funny actually, because whilst his toy sucked, Armada Sideswipe's show model, and at the very least his toy's car mode, were pretty nice. His anime robot mode obviously had animation magic on his side, but the car mode was a nice rarity in Transformers in that it was a fairly "normal" family car, albeit a stylized, cool one. So many TFs turn into sports cars, and whilst I like sports cars as much as the next guy, it's neat to have something a little more "in disguise" now and then.

It would be a super fun way to get armada updates to go with the others we already have.
Absolutely. Honestly I'd be down for the whole cast done in TR form (except maybe Starscream as he already had a cool T30 figure, though I will admit a Voyager figure would be even more awesome- perhaps as a homage to his little buddy Swindle he could turn into a huge "land jet"/giant dragster...thing for his third mode, like one of those land speed record-breaker vehicles). I'd buy an updated Armada Blurr over a G1 Blurr to be honest, that car mode was sweet as hell.

What I really want, though, is a Hot Shot, if only for that crazy JaAm loving grin!
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:20 am

Black Hat wrote:
What I really want, though, is a Hot Shot, if only for that crazy JaAm loving grin!

Did you know they already gave us an updated hotshot?
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ot/2307/1/
He was the first armada update we got. and I like what you wrote about Sideways' alt mode. Yeah, it was fun to just have a sedan like what we went on roadtrips in when we were kids. And yeah, I cant think of other TFs with such an inconspicuous car alt mode. I can only think of a sports car or a muscle car or an old timey car.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:30 am

william-james88 wrote:
Black Hat wrote:

Did you know they already gave us an updated hotshot? He was the first armada update we got. and I like what you wrote about Sideways' alt mode. Yeah, it was fun to just have a sedan like what we went on roadtrips in when we were kids. And yeah, I cant think of other TFs with such an inconspicuous car alt mode. I can only think of a sports car or a muscle car or an old timey car.

Yeah, I did know they did an updated Hot Shot for Universe 2.0. I heard it wasn't very good (with the Japanese version being the only one to come with guns), and more importantly, he didn't have his unhinged grin. Boo.

And yeah, it's a real shame that Armada Sideswipe sucked so hard...and got redeco'd over and over and over and over and over...(though admittedly often in some cool decos.) His car mode was great, but I feel an update is unlikely given how unpopular he was (AFAIK).

Completely changing the subject yet again, you know what would make an excellent mini-gimmick for a TR figure? Remember how Animated Oil Slick's head was in a dome/bell jar? Imagine a TR figure where you put the head on and then covered it with a translucent dome, like Oil Slick (except obviously with a bigger dome). Wouldn't necessarily have to be Oil Slick, but it'd be a pretty fun and different take on the "Headmaster gets a helmet over the top" gimmick of the Voyagers and Leaders of the line.
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby o.supreme » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:33 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Found Legends BB at a local Target. Not collecting this wave of Legends, but just another notch in the belt. For TR as I've stated before I'm only collecting Titan Masters, Legends (that are Tablets), Leaders, and Titan Class (I know the deluxes and voyager are cool, but lack of connectitivty, I hagve to draw the line somewhere). But just sighting the figures has become a sort of game for my son and myself.

So, things that are presumably "Released" that I in Northern California have yet to see in a store:

1.Soundwave (even though I have him I ordered it on Amazon, I still want to see it in a store)
2. Wave 3 Voyagers (Prime & Megatron)
3. Sixshot

Not even considering wave 4 yet...
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:40 am

o.supreme wrote:2. Wave 3 Voyagers (Prime & Megatron)
3. Sixshot

Not even considering wave 4 yet...

2 and 3 have yet to be released so I would say you are pretty much up to date. Although if you want wave 4, the deluxes started popping up in your area at Walgreens.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby GuyIncognito » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:46 am

I've never seen a shelf tag with the name of a specific figure.
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:51 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Yeah I did stop in a couple of Walgreens, one was fully stocked with wave 2 Deluxes, the other had nothing. But I swear...you can trip over those stores, they seem to be everywhere. I don't even know if I can check them all.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (144.47 KiB) Viewed 12846 times
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:54 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
GuyIncognito wrote:I've never seen a shelf tag with the name of a specific figure.

Walmart did it a few months ago with a Topspin tag from a Walmart. While we ended up getting a Topspin, the tag was actually from the Fall of Cybertron deluxe from a few years ago.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby Bronzewolf » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:23 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
So a question for the Jury: I was messing with TR Mindwipe this morning when I noticed this his mushroom caps for his lego rotation face out, as opposed to the normal inward orientation most figures have. The rest of his legs are fine, and it seems his feet tilt the right direction. Is this normal, or is he misassembled? What do your guys' look like? Here's some illustration to show what I mean.

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby RiddlerJ » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:43 pm

10 days. But I want it nowwwwwwww. :-(
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUMP-KUN First Transformers G1 dump truck complete Hasbro 1986 220825A"
DUMP-KUN First Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Machines Fast Food Premium 2000 230313A"
BLACKARACHNIA Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PANTHER Transformers Beast Wars McDonald's Happy Meal Food Premium 1996 210923A"
PANTHER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Mega **NOT complete** vtg Hasbro 1996 210923A"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220490 14A (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD ROCKET Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 G2 Deluxe 2022 New"
ROAD ROCKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MPG-02 GETSUEI Transformers Masterpiece G1 Trainbots Raiden Hasbro 2023 New"
MPG-02 GETSUEI Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 NOV210458 12A (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUL210496 8A (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MP-48+ DARK AMBER LEO PRIME Transformers Masterpiece Beast Wars Hasbro 2023 New"
MP-48+ DARK AMBER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220492 14RI (CA) Fortuna"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP210478 10A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #15 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220438 15B (CA) Duggan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON