This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby RAR » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:48 pm

They are like that so they don't show in bat mode.

P.s.

I was just thinking I don't think I've yet seen TR Kup side by side with Blurr and Hot Rod yet.

Anyone seen that in a video review or gallery anyplace yet ?
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:42 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Ok, I did some rumor revisiting and... chances are Triggerhappy will be redecoed/retooled. However, it won't be as Slugslinger just to complete the Decepticon Targetmaster lineup. Of the Autobot ones, only Crosshairs was rumored (expect a Kup retool for him), no Sureshot or Pointblank, so Targetmasters are no big priority.

Nope, instead we overlooked another viable, rumored candidate:

Transformers G1 1988 Needlenose Gallery

As his fellow group member Quake has shown, straight redecos are not off the table.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby steals_your_goats » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:34 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
I was thinking about Needlenose the other day and was trying to think of which mold they would use. While it's not the most G1 body I still think it would work, much like quake.

There's no doubt in my mind that by the end of the prime wars trilogy we'll have complete teams for everyone. Hasbro has said that they're done breaking up teams. I think they called it the seeker rule so the rest of the targetmasters will happen. Just like how I think we'll see the final scramble city combiners, headmaster juniors in full bodies and the other monsterbots in full bodies.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Emerje » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Bronzewolf wrote:So a question for the Jury: I was messing with TR Mindwipe this morning when I noticed this his mushroom caps for his lego rotation face out, as opposed to the normal inward orientation most figures have. The rest of his legs are fine, and it seems his feet tilt the right direction. Is this normal, or is he misassembled? What do your guys' look like? Here's some illustration to show what I mean.

This is the way it's supposed to look.

If they were open on the inside instead they'd be very visible in bat mode. Having them open on the outside of the leg keeps them covered in bat mode.

o.supreme wrote:But I swear...you can trip over those stores, they seem to be everywhere. I don't even know if I can check them all.

Must be nice having options. We have a whole 14 stores in the entire state of Maine. Although, if the merger with Rite Aid ever does go through then my options will explode as we have 79 of those in the state. Then with my luck they'll probably stop doing the Walgreens exclusives and it'll all have been pointless for me.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Bronzewolf » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:15 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
RAR wrote:They are like that so they don't show in bat mode.

Emerje wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:So a question for the Jury: I was messing with TR Mindwipe this morning when I noticed this his mushroom caps for his lego rotation face out, as opposed to the normal inward orientation most figures have. The rest of his legs are fine, and it seems his feet tilt the right direction. Is this normal, or is he misassembled? What do your guys' look like? Here's some illustration to show what I mean.

This is the way it's supposed to look.

If they were open on the inside instead they'd be very visible in bat mode. Having them open on the outside of the leg keeps them covered in bat mode.

Emerje

Ah! Thanks to both of you. Just seemed strange to me, but that explains it!
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby RiddlerJ » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:21 pm

steals_your_goats wrote:There's no doubt in my mind that by the end of the prime wars trilogy we'll have complete teams for everyone. Hasbro has said that they're done breaking up teams. I think they called it the seeker rule so the rest of the targetmasters will happen. Just like how I think we'll see the final scramble city combiners, headmaster juniors in full bodies and the other monsterbots in full bodies.

Did they really say that about complete teams? Nice to know they took a lesson from the whole seeker issue way back.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby steals_your_goats » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:37 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
RiddlerJ wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:There's no doubt in my mind that by the end of the prime wars trilogy we'll have complete teams for everyone. Hasbro has said that they're done breaking up teams. I think they called it the seeker rule so the rest of the targetmasters will happen. Just like how I think we'll see the final scramble city combiners, headmaster juniors in full bodies and the other monsterbots in full bodies.

Did they really say that about complete teams? Nice to know they took a lesson from the whole seeker issue way back.

I definitely read it somewhere but I can't seem to find it anywhere. So I suppose don't take what I said as fact but I thought it was brought up when someone asked about getting the other two leader seekers back when thundercracker was first revealed.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Emerje » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:02 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
It was definitely said (at Toy Fair 2016?), but the question is whether or not they remember saying it.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Firepower: 3

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:10 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
o.supreme wrote:Yeah I did stop in a couple of Walgreens, one was fully stocked with wave 2 Deluxes, the other had nothing. But I swear...you can trip over those stores, they seem to be everywhere. I don't even know if I can check them all.

With all those stores you might as well just order online instead of spending most of it on gas. :lol:
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:41 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
This guy traveled down to me from Canada

and I've had enough time with Sixshot to run through all the modes, and here's some initial thoughts:

Robot mode: looks cool, but needs bigger guns and slightly stiffer knees. Not Skullsmasher bad but still a bit loose. 5th favorite mode.

Submarine/Gun mode: my least favorite mode, no matter what you call it. just doesn't ring a bell for me.

Wolf mode: Awesome, so metal and cool. My favorite mode. It looks and feels great, and the joints feel appropriate for it.

Tank mode: 4th favorite mode. looks good, but the turret lets it down compared to the others.

Car mode: good, 3rd favorite. Looks cool and it rolls beautifully.

Jet mode: 2nd favorite. Feels fun and swish.

Overall, I was starting to think less of the figure and was losing some excitement over the figure, but he is fun, and he feels good in the hand. And he's fun, I'm enjoying rolling through the modes.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:04 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Wolf mode: Awesome, so metal and cool. My favorite mode. It looks and feels great, and the joints feel appropriate for it.

Well duh! Of course wolf mode is the best! ;)
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:06 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Wolfman Jake wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Wolf mode: Awesome, so metal and cool. My favorite mode. It looks and feels great, and the joints feel appropriate for it.

And of course, you would say that ;)

But really though, I have him in wolf mode right now and it works so well! I love this thing! (and if I didn't I wouldn't say so. He might actually kill me)
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:53 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

And of course, you would say that ;)

But really though, I have him in wolf mode right now and it works so well! I love this thing! (and if I didn't I wouldn't say so. He might actually kill me)

By the time Takara releases their version, here are the following things that need improvements:

1. knees need ratchets or tightent the plastic
2. thighs would most likely be remolded into dirty white plastic to recreate the original toy/anime look
3. in car/truck/buggy mode, his front hood most likely will be painted black
4. Revolver or Jack will have his face painted orange/yellow in be in TL Blurr color blue
5. maybe add some paint apps on his chest wing?

Hopefully keep the dirty white plastic. Those thing turn yellow over time.

And do a Great Shot make over for the mold :x :x :x
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:40 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Ok, I did some rumor revisiting and... chances are Triggerhappy will be redecoed/retooled. However, it won't be as Slugslinger just to complete the Decepticon Targetmaster lineup. Of the Autobot ones, only Crosshairs was rumored (expect a Kup retool for him), no Sureshot or Pointblank, so Targetmasters are no big priority.

As his fellow group member Quake has shown, straight redecos are not off the table.

That would be neat, though I'd hope they'd give him a reshell.

What I'd REALLY like them to do, though, is Seekers from the Triggerhappy mold. Honestly I'd be OK with straight redecos with new heads- the space fighter mode reminds me of the WFC/FOC Seekers' jet modes.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Sigma Magnus » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:44 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Black Hat wrote:What I'd REALLY like them to do, though, is Seekers from the Triggerhappy mold. Honestly I'd be OK with straight redecos with new heads- the space fighter mode reminds me of the WFC/FOC Seekers' jet modes.

YES. :michaelbay:
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Courage: 3

Postby Kurona » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:55 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I'd like to see them do a Voyager of a large Jet Decepticon that deserves and commands that size - Skyquake or someone - and use that as an excuse to make Voyager Seekers out of. Hell, the example I used even as precedence of being redeco'd into Starscream!
Not in TR, of course. There's only two waves left so it's a bit silly to start making a wishlist now, especially when it's likely we won't see that many new molds in the next two waves as we have been the whole line. Hell, Blitzwing and Octane are pretty much confirmed to take up two Voyager spots. But still, maybe in Power of the Primes or whatever comes next after Prime Wars.
My only regret is that we wouldn't be likely to get a Sunstorm out of it... :-(
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:37 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Overall, I was starting to think less of the figure and was losing some excitement over the figure, but he is fun, and he feels good in the hand. And he's fun, I'm enjoying rolling through the modes.

Yeah I went through that too. He feels overly simple in a strange way. But going through the modes is fun. I agree with most of what you wrote, but I would put the car and robot mode over the wolf. Aside from that, we see eye. I also hate the sub mode and it doesnt work well as a gun either.

The car is fun, mainly beause its a nice solid chunk and roll well. Plus you can put two titan masters drigin it :)

Like you, the tank is ruined by the turret whch doesnt lock anywhere.

I will still get him again once he comes to Toysrus.

I am super glad he got to you safely!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:43 am

william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Overall, I was starting to think less of the figure and was losing some excitement over the figure, but he is fun, and he feels good in the hand. And he's fun, I'm enjoying rolling through the modes.

Yeah I went through that too. He feels overly simple in a strange way. But going through the modes is fun. I agree with most of what you wrote, but I would put the car and robot mode over the wolf. Aside from that, we see eye. I also hate the sub mode and it doesnt work well as a gun either.

The car is fun, mainly beause its a nice solid chunk and roll well. Plus you can put two titan masters drigin it :)

Like you, the tank is ruined by the turret whch doesnt lock anywhere.

I will still get him again once he comes to Toysrus.

I am super glad he got to you safely!

I fenangled with the wolf mode some, and i like the way it came out. The car mode is pretty awesome and it does feel really chunky! The dual cockpits for the car remind me a little of a tractor trailer truck convertible actually :lol:

and i was a bit confused when I got him. I opened the packaging and there was a MP Bumblebee box and it got me for the briefest of seconds! :lol:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Stuartmaximus » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:11 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Kurona wrote:I'd like to see them do a Voyager of a large Jet Decepticon that deserves and commands that size - Skyquake or someone - and use that as an excuse to make Voyager Seekers out of. Hell, the example I used even as precedence of being redeco'd into Starscream!
Not in TR, of course. There's only two waves left so it's a bit silly to start making a wishlist now, especially when it's likely we won't see that many new molds in the next two waves as we have been the whole line. Hell, Blitzwing and Octane are pretty much confirmed to take up two Voyager spots. But still, maybe in Power of the Primes or whatever comes next after Prime Wars.

either Skyquake or Dreadwing ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:52 am

Kurona wrote:I'd like to see them do a Voyager of a large Jet Decepticon that deserves and commands that size - Skyquake or someone - and use that as an excuse to make Voyager Seekers out of. Hell, the example I used even as precedence of being redeco'd into Starscream!

Yeah, a proper Voyager class Seeker mold would rock. A shame BotCon/the Club doesn't exist anymore, because a retool of the Prime Dreadwing mold with a new head (and preferably new weapons somehow) as the Seekers would be awesome.
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Ok, I did some rumor revisiting and... chances are Triggerhappy will be redecoed/retooled. However, it won't be as Slugslinger just to complete the Decepticon Targetmaster lineup. Of the Autobot ones, only Crosshairs was rumored (expect a Kup retool for him), no Sureshot or Pointblank, so Targetmasters are no big priority.

Still though, we had Slugslinger AND Misfire both rumored for Titans Return, and they were both in lists that so far have been 100% right. I'm not saying Needlenose isn't possible, but I think Slugslinger is far more possible than you are giving credit for.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
SillySpringer wrote:Still though, we had Slugslinger AND Misfire both rumored for Titans Return, and they were both in lists that so far have been 100% right. I'm not saying Needlenose isn't possible, but I think Slugslinger is far more possible than you are giving credit for.

Yeah they will both happen, we just dont know which will be retools, straight up redecos or new molds.

As for this talk of redecos for voyager Seekers, I want a new mold. The seekers are iconic enough and based on the ability to have redecos, so they themselves dont need to come from an existing mold. I think that is what frustrated me so much about that Jetfire retool.

And I am partly glad the club no longer exists, it means now that cool redecos are available to all. Think of it, TR Quake would have easily been a club redeco if the club still existed. And you,d have to pay $40 for him (or forced to buy a subscription package). but now you can get him for $20.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Autobot N » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:24 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
SillySpringer wrote:

Still though, we had Slugslinger AND Misfire both rumored for Titans Return, and they were both in lists that so far have been 100% right. I'm not saying Needlenose isn't possible, but I think Slugslinger is far more possible than you are giving credit for.
I'm pretty sure that Needlenose was on that same list.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Anyone have a link to that list? I'd like to refresh my memory on its contents.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:34 pm

william-james88 wrote:As for this talk of redecos for voyager Seekers, I want a new mold. The seekers are iconic enough and based on the ability to have redecos, so they themselves dont need to come from an existing mold. I think that is what frustrated me so much about that Jetfire retool.

I feel you, I just...I dunno, Triggerhappy kinda sorta looks like a distant relative of a WFC Seeker with a bit of Galaxy Force Starscream on his mother's side. Plus it's just a cool mold. I totally agree that the Seekers deserve their own original mold, but if they absolutely had to be retooled from somebody, well, Triggerhappy seemed like a good candidate.

Again though, the Seekers really could do with some good Voyager figures, but that's a story for another thread.

And I am partly glad the club no longer exists, it means now that cool redecos are available to all. Think of it, TR Quake would have easily been a club redeco if the club still existed. And you,d have to pay $40 for him (or forced to buy a subscription package). but now you can get him for $20.

That is also true, and I will say, things like "To get your complete Classics Seeker trio you gotta go through the Club for Thundercracker" were outrageous. I think a club would be a good thing for completely far-out stuff, be it drastic reinterpretations or new characters, but for characters' only representations they deserve a proper retail release.
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 2019 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 Hasbro 2019 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "World's Smallest Transformers BUMBLEBEE 1.25" Micro Action Figure Authentic New"
World's Smallest T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classics Universe Animated Legends 2008 230615A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Fan Book 2021 with OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Legion Figures Takara"
NEW!
Transformers Fan B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 230427A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Nitro Series OPTIMUS PRIME Energon Igniters Transformers Bumblebee Hasbro NEW"
Nitro Series OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of OPTIMUS PRIME #1 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210461 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Mega Axe Attack OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Warrior 2021"
Mega Axe Attack OP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers TCG BUMBLEBEE VS. MEGATRON Set 2-Player Starter Set (44 Cards) New"
Transformers TCG B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KREON 4-PACK Transformers Kre-o Universal Optimus Prime Evac Megatron Bumblebee"
KREON 4-PACK Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "1 Step Changer BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Hasbro 2018 NEW Ages 6+"
1 Step Changer BUM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STING SHOT BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Hasbro 2018 New"
STING SHOT BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #24 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 24B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON