This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:53 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote:I think the IDW one looks pretty good.

I mean, okay, spend two seconds looking through my posts and you'll know how much I love IDW so there might be some bias there; but I still honestly think it looks good.
I like IDW too, but I look at that helmet and can't help but feel that something about it looks... off, compared to the helmet seen in the comics. The horns look kinda dinky and stumpy and not as impressive as those seen on the helmet in the comics themselves.

Certainly, it's not perfectly accurate... but if the only qualifier in this conversation is "it looks good", regardless of accuracy, I'd say it's one of the better ones.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:09 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Kurona wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I mean, okay, spend two seconds looking through my posts and you'll know how much I love IDW so there might be some bias there; but I still honestly think it looks good.
I like IDW too, but I look at that helmet and can't help but feel that something about it looks... off, compared to the helmet seen in the comics. The horns look kinda dinky and stumpy and not as impressive as those seen on the helmet in the comics themselves.

Certainly, it's not perfectly accurate... but if the only qualifier in this conversation is "it looks good", regardless of accuracy, I'd say it's one of the better ones.
I guess for me it's that the rest of the body is so unapologetically classic G1-based that seeing an IDW head on the body looks weird.

Were the body more wholesomely IDW-based, the helmet might look much better on it. Granted, there were issues back in the pre-Barber/Roberts era in which Galvatron had a more classic G1-based body design, but in which he also bore the classic three-pronged helmet as well.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Kurona » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:26 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I guess for me it's that the rest of the body is so unapologetically classic G1-based that seeing an IDW head on the body looks weird.

Were the body more wholesomely IDW-based, the helmet might look much better on it. Granted, there were issues back in the pre-Barber/Roberts era in which Galvatron had a more classic G1-based body design, but in which he also bore the classic three-pronged helmet as well.

That is fair, yeah, if you're used to... well, how he actually looks in IDW then it can be jarring. It's a bit like if they put an IDW Chromedome head on a clearly G1 cartoon/toy/marvel-inspired body.

Though he is like that in Dark Cybertron too, for a modern example. Here's the worst quality picture I could possibly have found to prove my point

Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Kurona wrote:It's a bit like if they put an IDW Chromedome head on a clearly G1 cartoon/toy/marvel-inspired body.
Like in Shadowplay. :P

Or, well, Hasbro's TR toy.

Though, I kinda feel that that head works a bit better with the boxier G1-based body, since the head itself is already pretty boxy.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Emerje » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:31 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sad thing is I actually like the design of the included mask, if someone could find a way to put a back on it and also hook onto the mask to pull it closer to the face I'd be happy.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:28 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Going back to "The List" again, I'd like to point out that it doesn't mention Eject or Frenzy anywhere. So much for "not splitting up teams anymore." >:oP
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:10 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:Nice! I was lucky enough to find these last week-actually picked up 3 Gnaws to troop build. Gnaw is hilarious in either mode. Left 'Bee on the shelf, though. Wish he'd been Hubcap. May have sold better to collectors-no Bee fatigue. Plus, he hasn't gotten any love since G2.

That's a shame, because it's probably the best Bumblebee figure Classics/Generations has had, bar the original 2006 mold. He hits all the check boxes for me: good update while still recognizably his G1 self, great head sculpt, and perfect size for scale purposes with the rest of my collection.

Great headsculpt, yes. Good scale, yes. I have no personal problem with the figure itself or with Bumblebee as a character. My only gripe is that instead of yet another iteration of a character so many people have, it could have been one that gets far less attention fiction or figure-wise. Hubcap. Searchlight. BUMPER, for Primus' sake, who is an official character but has never had an official release. The somewhat squared off front end even echos Bumper's original toy.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Emerje » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:20 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Wolfman Jake wrote:Going back to "The List" again, I'd like to point out that it doesn't mention Eject or Frenzy anywhere. So much for "not splitting up teams anymore." >:oP

Just like how Buzzsaw was released at the tail end of Combiner Wars it's possible they'll be used in Power of the Primes. Perhaps being saved for release with Soundblaster and Twincast?

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby RAR » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:20 am

Eject or Frenzy can be jammed in at some later date as there isn't much about them that is line specific.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:16 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I'm fine with Galvatron's toy helmet/mask but did seperate it from the body so he could have full movement. Also I repainted my figure cos I always did prefer the toy/MarvelUK look.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Albatross250 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:27 am

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
So basically the "Tidal wave" we're waiting is definitely gonna be Shockwave :twisted: :CON:
Looks like He'll be a BattleCarrier(Half Carrier Half Battleship Half Cruiser :twisted: ) i expect some hard retooling done to him
Also, "Shockblast" would be good for a Titan Master name for him :lol:
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Albatross250 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:29 am

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
RAR wrote:Eject or Frenzy can be jammed in at some later date as there isn't much about them that is line specific.

Frenzy is blue
Rumble is red
Uhh, what about Eject? :lol: :BOT: :CON:
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby steals_your_goats » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:29 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Albatross250 wrote:So basically the "Tidal wave" we're waiting is definitely gonna be Shockwave :twisted: :CON:
Looks like He'll be a BattleCarrier(Half Carrier Half Battleship Half Cruiser :twisted: ) i expect some hard retooling done to him
Also, "Shockblast" would be good for a Titan Master name for him :lol:

No. The have been other rumour sources that say that tidal wave is the Unicron trilogy character.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Evil Eye » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:02 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
william-james88 wrote:
MrBlack wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Emerje wrote:Nope, helmet still looks too big and too bland (cartoon accuracy be damned) to me. [-(

Emerje

Yeah I still like the look of Fakebusker's helmets better. And the Shapeways purple plastic apparently look pretty darn close to Galvy's purple plastic and paints.

Having just received the Shapeways helmet, the color isn't close at all. Much lighter.

Thats too bad man!

I know I will sound like a downer but I dont think an add on helmet can save this galvatron. The only thing that works is if the helmet is part of the headsculpt. The best trick so far is to use a silver sharpie on the face and then detach the pop out helmet and glue it to the face. It gives the best result (although these people didnt think to use a silver sharpie first).

Also, still ticked off that they didnt end up painting the head like they showed us initially.

Never forget!

Having seen pics of the Shapeways helmet, whilst it's not perfect by any means, it's a hell of a lot better than the default "mask". Given that the purple doesn't match up anyway I'd recommend splurging for the more expensive but better detailed Frosted Ultra/Extreme Detail version and giving it a coat of purple paint. I know there is the option of removing the mask from the assembly and attaching it to the Headmaster, but that makes it impossible for him to store away in the cockpit in cannon or jet modes. I do agree that the paint we saw on the prototype would have made him a whole lot better though.

I'm waiting for a full on 3P upgrade kit that gives him a "normal" head to be honest. Not because I dislike Galvatron as a Headmaster, but because the gimmick was so badly botched on him that I think de-Headmastering him is the only way to salvage a figure that is (from what I've seen) otherwise great from the neck down. Also, it would give Galvatron owners a spare Headmaster figure, which is always cool.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 6

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Legends Appearing in US

Postby Cyber Bishop » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:21 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Site podcaster Megatronus has let us know that wave 3 of Titans return has started to reappear in stores! On his hunt through San Diego, he discovered wave 3 legend class figures Gnaw, Kickback, and Bumblebee. While we have heard of them appearing in stores before and our sponsors have started to gain them in stock, this does indicate that Wave 3 has started to reappear en masse. Site owner Seibertron has also reported that Entertainment Earth sent confirmation that currently scarce leader class Sixshot has come in stock and will be shipping soon.

So what this means for all of you is that you will soon be able to find Titans Return wave 3 in stores again! So grab your wallet (and maybe your sweetheart for a Valentine's day shopping trip) and head on out on the hunt! Let us know what you find in the energon forums below!

I found these At a wal mart on Jan 11th then again then Target yesterday and others found them in Baton rouge right afterwards.

louisiana-transformers-sightings-t45066s1900.php
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby griftimus prime » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:28 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
i saw these at wal mart a month ago
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:09 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Yeah, we know they have been around for a while, and even longer online but we realized that because their release was so gradual we never did post that they were actually being found at brick and mortar retail (we only posted that they were being relaesed online). So for anyone who still didnt know, now they do :)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:27 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Black Hat wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
MrBlack wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Emerje wrote:Nope, helmet still looks too big and too bland (cartoon accuracy be damned) to me. [-(

Emerje

Yeah I still like the look of Fakebusker's helmets better. And the Shapeways purple plastic apparently look pretty darn close to Galvy's purple plastic and paints.

Having just received the Shapeways helmet, the color isn't close at all. Much lighter.

Thats too bad man!

I know I will sound like a downer but I dont think an add on helmet can save this galvatron. The only thing that works is if the helmet is part of the headsculpt. The best trick so far is to use a silver sharpie on the face and then detach the pop out helmet and glue it to the face. It gives the best result (although these people didnt think to use a silver sharpie first).

Also, still ticked off that they didnt end up painting the head like they showed us initially.

Never forget!

Having seen pics of the Shapeways helmet, whilst it's not perfect by any means, it's a hell of a lot better than the default "mask". Given that the purple doesn't match up anyway I'd recommend splurging for the more expensive but better detailed Frosted Ultra/Extreme Detail version and giving it a coat of purple paint. I know there is the option of removing the mask from the assembly and attaching it to the Headmaster, but that makes it impossible for him to store away in the cockpit in cannon or jet modes. I do agree that the paint we saw on the prototype would have made him a whole lot better though.

I'm waiting for a full on 3P upgrade kit that gives him a "normal" head to be honest. Not because I dislike Galvatron as a Headmaster, but because the gimmick was so badly botched on him that I think de-Headmastering him is the only way to salvage a figure that is (from what I've seen) otherwise great from the neck down. Also, it would give Galvatron owners a spare Headmaster figure, which is always cool.

Agreed! The HM spring gimmick ruined the figure. That or maybe a Leader scale version implementing the MP Starsaber helmet system would have sufficed.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 8

Postby DeathReviews » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:57 am

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Be nice if the distribution were, like EVEN, and stuff....
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby MrBlack » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:59 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
MrBlack wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Emerje

That looks kinds puffy too.

Most Galvatron helmets I've seen have all either looked too big/too outlandish or were the wrong color. Reprolabels's helmet is the smallest, sleekest, and simplest-looking one I've seen so far, and evokes Galvatron's most iconic classic helmet design the most of them all.

It reminds me the most of Galvatron's Marvel helmet.

It's not pushed all the way down in that pic, which might account for that.

I actually like it except for the color and texture. I might try sanding and painting it to see if that helps.
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:32 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Possible/probable leaked TR Leader Skyfire:

16487496_404430793240687_6513638779251674639_o.jpg

16602073_404430816574018_6870298806904997811_o.jpg

c/o Daimchoc's FB pics
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:36 am

I feel like I've seen pics of that thing before from a third party.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:44 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Counterpunch wrote:Possible/probable leaked TR Leader Skyfire:
16602073_404430816574018_6870298806904997811_o.jpg

c/o Daimchoc's FB pics

Wot?

Looking at this, those look like Ultra Magnus' arms with Sixshots waist assemble.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Firepower: 8

Postby Kurona » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:45 am

I'm also curious about the other figures there. Who's the yellow hood-chest guy, the red and blue figure and the purplish rook?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:50 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Kurona wrote:I'm also curious about the other figures there. Who's the yellow hood-chest guy, the red and blue figure and the purplish rook?

The red and blue guy definitely has Generations Warpath's arms. The yellow guy I can't figure out. Looks like some kind of Alternators retool or something, but not quite. Strange.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Courage: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 0923IM467 6D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0923IM468 6E (CA) Infante (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 APR200705 10B (CA) Williams (A)Walter (W) Allor"
GI JOE #10 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #10 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 APR200705 10RI (CA) Tinto (A)Walter (W) Allor"
GI JOE #10 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0723IM409 4D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero YO JOE #1 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210518 (CA) Maine"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE CASTLE FALL #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 One-Shot SEP200471 1A (CA) Evenhuis"
GI JOE CASTLE FALL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 JUL200572 3A (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #295 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221557 295B (CA) Gallant"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #299 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 299RI (CA) Royle 231010M"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 4B GI JOE 0124IM248 (CA) Bressan + Lucas"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Golden (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #1 One-Shot Cvr A Image Comics 2023 Hama cut 221208C"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 4th ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM892 (CA) Torque (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 4th ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON