This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Bounti76 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
ThunderThruster wrote:fourth, as RiD also did a legends class Windblade.

I stand corrected. Forgot about that one.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 377
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby RiddlerJ » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:22 pm

I'd like to see a Fastlane and Cloudraker from Blurr and Brainstorm.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby o.supreme » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:23 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Black Hat wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Triggerhappy and Twintwist? Yeah I can see. I'd like.

Windblade? What the actual crap. Why? And is the titan masers name gonna be M. Scott?

Maybe they'll give her a cool, creative name like Nadeshiko or Naginata. Or maybe we'll just get Xindxlade.

Nijika ;), though I was half expecting that to be Perceptor's TM name.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby no-one » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:25 pm

Windblade, the new Bumblebee. Soon to be warming pegs near you :-P
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby william-james88 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:32 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Bounti76 wrote:
ThunderThruster wrote:fourth, as RiD also did a legends class Windblade.

I stand corrected. Forgot about that one.

I wouldnt count different classes, they serve different purposes. If we do then Thunderhoof has as many toys as her, so it get ridiculous to compare when the real deal here is that we have bering rbought to the foreground again in another line.

The only logic I see to this is that Hasbro wants to cross market their Prime Wars web series of which she is the main character and thus wants her on the shelves for 10 year old kids who watch any 5 min clip on their I pad to notice as they go through a store with their parents.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:35 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Windblade? Really?... :roll: Bah!

So much for this being all about G1 >:oP

Seconded. Also...Just FYI just wanted Cobo to know I read that line in Trace Beaulieu's "Angry Crow" voice ;)
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Emerje » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:37 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Bounti76 wrote:I think that the Windblade isn't correct. Yes, a retool of Highbrow would be simple enough- just change the cockpit, wings on the arms instead of rotors, retool the legs to be less chunky, and maybe redo the chest- be there's zero reason to have her in the lineup. She's getting a retooled RID figure, and that one makes her third figure in four years (Generations, RID, retooled RID), and that's not counting the straight up recolors. Hasbro isn't that dumb to make a fourth.

Yeah, it's five with the two consecutive SDCC exclusives. I really hope somebody lost their mind and it's actually Spinister being repainted from Highbrow.

Seems really strange that we'd get an entire wave of remolds/repaints and a single re-release.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Burn » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:41 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
carytheone wrote:Windblade, the new Bumblebee. Soon to be warming pegs near you :-P

If that happens, the firebombs are coming your way!
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Deadput » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Ah cool if this is true I can have a Windblade in my Titanmaster group as a Titanmaster.

That would make BlastWave, Stormshot and ROTF Breakaway the only deluxe Autobots that are not Titanmasters in said collection.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Deadput » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:46 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Ah just saw the other post about solid cases that would explain why there were over 10 Mindwipe's in my Toys R Us a few weeks ago they were shelf warming then and probably still are.

About 4 Wolfwire's there too.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby VanOscuro » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:49 pm

Decepticon Stryker wrote:A Windblade from Highbrow? I'm intrigued. I can already imagine what it'll look like, but I want to see what it'll actually be.

I'd prefer Nautica or Velocity from at least one of the these molds. I'm more of a MTMTE/Lost Light fan. Plus Nautica is overdue.
VanOscuro
Mini-Con

Postby no-one » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:49 pm

o.supreme wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Windblade? Really?... :roll: Bah!

So much for this being all about G1 >:oP

Seconded. Also...Just FYI just wanted Cobo to know I read that line in Trace Beaulieu's "Angry Crow" voice ;)
Now that's a very specific reference I get ;)^ :CROW: Misties worldwide :BOWDOWN:

Burn wrote:
carytheone wrote:Windblade, the new Bumblebee. Soon to be warming pegs near you :-P

If that happens, the firebombs are coming your way!
You should see the Transformers RID section of my local TRU. I could start a Windblade clone war and have enough firebomb fodder to survive the initial volley. :michaelbay:

I personal really like the character and the Generations toy, but hey one less thing to buy :ic$:
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Kurona » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Windblade from Highbrow... just... doesn't... work. At all.

I kinda miss when Hasbro would re-issue figures from a line or two back with a few changes to inflate the latter waves without resorting to redecoes. Like Blurr and Longrack and Runamuck and all that in Cybertron. That way we could get a somewhat better Windblade without resorting to making her a recolour of a mold that doesn't work for her at all.

It's a shame, really, because between her being okay in RiD and incredible in IDW I really like her. But all this incessant pushing by Hasbro to such ridiculous degrees is gonna make her the fandom's new Hot Rod. ... who I also like when everyone hated him.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:55 pm

Emerje wrote:Seems really strange that we'd get an entire wave of remolds/repaints and a single re-release.

Emerje

Right because Combiner Wars didnt give us 2 entire waves of just retools/redecos ;)

And anyways, wave 4 has 5 deluxes so we can all assume any sense or pattern is non existent.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:58 pm

Kurona wrote:I kinda miss when Hasbro would re-issue figures from a line or two back with a few changes to inflate the latter waves without resorting to redecoes. Like Blurr [...] in Cybertron.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:59 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:I kinda miss when Hasbro would re-issue figures from a line or two back with a few changes to inflate the latter waves without resorting to redecoes. Like Blurr [...] in Cybertron.

cursed gif

Fair, fair, bad example.
... surprised you didn't point out Runamuck, though.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Tranzilla » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:01 pm

I just want to know where's the obvious Brave Max from Fort Max? I'm still kinda miffed we didn't get a Metrotitan or Necrotitan from Metroplex.
Tranzilla
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby o.supreme » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Tranzilla wrote:I just want to know where's the obvious Brave Max from Fort Max? I'm still kinda miffed we didn't get a Metrotitan or Necrotitan from Metroplex.

While I would love a Grand Max or Brave Max... there are a couple factors to consider:

1. Only TT would do this, most likely, not Hasbro
2. Because it would be a straight up "repaint" It will likely not happen (thought there were some exceptions for Unite Warriors)...

Come to think of it though, imagine if back in 2014, Hasbro had instead of releaseing a "special edition" Metroplex for SDCC, it would have been Metrotitan...that thing would be insanely expensive now.(even more than it already is) or for SDCC this past year, release a Grand Max repaint (There would be no Brave Max because in the English dub of RiD he is known as FM, unless it would have been released as RID Fortress Maximus...)

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby frogbat » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:15 pm

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
Now these are retools I'd probably get... interesting to see if it's indeed windblade
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby griftimus prime » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:19 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
i really want topspin
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby william-james88 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:27 pm

Kurona wrote:... surprised you didn't point out Runamuck, though.

I dont have hands on experience with that toy, so I feel less sick about it.

Tranzilla wrote:I just want to know where's the obvious Brave Max from Fort Max? I'm still kinda miffed we didn't get a Metrotitan or Necrotitan from Metroplex.

Ha! Did you hear the story? Someone asked that to Hasbro back when Metroplex came out and Hasbro's response was "Who?". We were never gonna get Metrotitan if no one at that company even knows he exists.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby SureShot18 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Know I can just skip Triggerhappy because of Misfire. Spinister out of Highbrow would have been a MUCH better idea than Windblade. We already have two decent Windblade figures and now a retool. I might also want Spinister because of Scavengers. Who am I kidding I definitely do. :-D Oh and Twintwist is neat.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:22 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Aha! So that's how they're going to put Windblade in the next cartoon where she wants to kill everyone!

She'll go on a decapitation spree... and that's how Titan Masters were made! :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot N » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:23 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Sabrblade wrote:Aha! So that's how they're going to put Windblade in the next cartoon where she wants to kill everyone!

She'll go on a decapitation spree... and that's how Titan Masters were made! :P
Still a better story than the last one.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Rumour for Titans Return Wave 5 Deluxes

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Hoffman wrote:I have no idea if this info came out and got buried in speculation threads or something, but I have some info on the next wave of TR Deluxes.

The new figures in this wave are Misfire, Twintwist, and Windblade. All retools.

The other figure listed in the assortment is Wolfwire. No packout details.

Hoffman wrote:Misfire - Triggerhappy
Twintwist - Topspin
Windblade - Highbrow

Ok, here's what I think. If the information about the retools is correct, which I doubt a bit since I don't know how savvy Hoffman is with TF toys, no offense, then we could expect this:

Misfire: full body retool
Twintwist: full body retool
Windblade: partial body and/or head retool (like Brainstorm out of Blurr, or Quake out of Hardhead). I know Will will count that as a redeco :lol:

Remember, Highbrow was fully retooled from Scourge, it would make no sense adding a third to that series.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230248 5F (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr M 1:20 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230269 12M (CA) Lee"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 NOV220375 2C (CA) Lattie"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #117 Cvr E 1:15 Boom Studios Comics DEC230125 117E"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #1 Cvr G 1:100 IDW Comics JAN231650 1G Eastman"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #1 Director's Cut IDW Comics 2023 AUG231438"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220586 2D (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS DRAKKON NEW DAWN #3 (of 3) 1:25 variant Boom Studios Comics 2020"
POWER RANGERS DRAK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #148 Cvr A IDW Comics 2024 DEC231060 148A Turtles Ongoing (CA) Federici"
TMNT #148 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #123 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 Ninja Turtles SEP210474 123RI Pitre-Durocher"
TMNT #123 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #116 Cvr D 1:10 Boom Studios Comics NOV230036 116D"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #2 Cvr J metal Dynamite Comics 2J GPK"
NEW!
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #112 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 JUL230118 112A"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230283 3F (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON