This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Titans Return Wave 3 Voyagers Optimus Prime and Megatron Found at US Retail

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:57 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
We finally have our first sighting of the Titans Return Wave 3 Voyager figures Optimus Prime and Megatron.
These were found by Seibertronian Deathsaurus1 who told us the following:

I would like to report finding titans return voyager class megatron and optimus prime in a walmart store out in AZ! They were $24.96 in a goodyear AZ walmart

That is great news for the US and very much in line with our previous reporting that a huge shipment of Titans Wave 3 had landed on American shores. The only figure from this wave that still hasn't been spotted yet is Sixshot so please let us know if you see him in stores.

These two voyagers are the secondary use of the confirmed Titans Return Octane and Blitzwing which will hopefully be revealed this Saturday at the New York Toy Fair.

Happy Hunting!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:14 pm

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
secondary use of the molds? Who the scrap used them before Prime and Megatron?
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:26 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
GalvatronG1 wrote:secondary use of the molds? Who the scrap used them before Prime and Megatron?
Not "second use", "secondary use" as in "the less intended use" since it's likely that molds were meant for "primary use" as Blitzwing and Octane.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:37 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:
GalvatronG1 wrote:secondary use of the molds? Who the scrap used them before Prime and Megatron?
Not "second use", "secondary use" as in "the less intended use" since it's likely that molds were meant for "primary use" as Blitzwing and Octane.

Maybe that's not the best of wording, but what we're getting at is that these figures were primarily designed after one character, the "primary", with the redeco/retool character as the "secondary". It's an observed trend that the "secondaries" are released first, before the "primaries":

1) Sentinel Prime before Astrotrain
In all fairness, it's the body that resembles Astrotrain more with subtle hints of Sentinel, while the Titan Master Infinitus is all IDW Sentinel Prime. He's a mixed bag in the end.

2) Sky Shadow before Overlord
The fact he's split between a jet and tank, coupled with Onimus resembling Mega, one of Overlord's original Godmasters, makes this obvious.

3) Megatron before Blitzwing
Another obvious one, especially with Doomshot resembling G1 Blitzwing himself.

4) Optimus Prime before Octane/Tankor
Why else would he have that plane mode? Although, Diac looking like a Diaclone pilot aims more towards Optimus Prime.

All but Astrotrain/Sentinel do require some new parts, but it's fairly minor.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Maybe that's not the best of wording,
Agreed. I'm fighting a losing battle against the need to sleep. I-)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436

Postby Qwan » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:27 am

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
So since Trypticon is so momentous (in more ways than one) that I'm unable to process it yet, I opt instead to share some thoughts about Broadside since I got him a week ago and have had some time to ruminate on him (overshadowed as he may be by more recent acquisitions like Victorion and GNAW, that beautiful little chunk of adorable rage-plastic).

As Stu posted an image demonstrating not too long ago, the jet mode can be notably improved by switching the tail fins around to point the other way (I recommend not just turning them 180 degrees, but also swapping the leg each fin is on - it helps keep more of the original functionality intact). While that photo also showcases further mods to the jet mode, the original configuration also actually looks a lot better just by swapping the fins, and is more stable than the fan-mode to boot!

And on the wing-height discussion, he does indeed look a lot better in person, and especially when he's not resting directly on the ground - which is hopefully at least somewhat conveyed with the help of a sneaky MP Roller to prop him up off the ground.

In robot mode, the fin-swap means that the larger (grey and blue) fins end up resting on his inner ankles, meaning that he can't quite stand with his legs straight together; however, since his feet are molded in A-stance and the fins don't limit posing much at all, it's hardly an issue and certainly worth the trade-off for a better jet IMO.

On the subject of other minor mods, I found it well worth Sharpie-ing (is that a verb?) his Titan Master. Some black on the TM's head (not the head mode, the actual head of the- ah, you get what I mean) goes a long way to stop him looking bland and will provide a tighter neck connection to the larger figure, but at the very least some silver Sharpie on the sides of the arms and legs (i.e. the sides of the head mode) make the whole thing much more coherent as a transition from face to head.

And now, for being such good children and reading all the way through my inane drivel, a bonus shot:
"Y'know, somehow I had the idea that this was going to be a much bigger problem than it actually is."
:P

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Stuartmaximus » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:03 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Yeah but it aint easy swapping the fins around as they're held in by metal pins.
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby King Kuuga » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:36 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Qwan wrote:And now, for being such good children and reading all the way through my inane drivel, a bonus shot:
"Y'know, somehow I had the idea that this was going to be a much bigger problem than it actually is."

That... that is perfect. Bless you.

I hope these wave 3 sightings result in a sixshot soon, he's my main want from this wave. Although I definitely want to nab some Gnaws as well. And yes, I've had my eye on some Voltron lions as well, but I want to grab them all at once and so far while every store has the Black Lion, I've only seen up to two limbs at once, and I don't think I've found all four even across multiple stores. Admittedly, I'm having difficulty remembering who I've seen.

I know this is a week old but I'd like to briefly address it:
RAR wrote:Oh and the Plural of Optimus is 'Optimus' But I think people would understand you better if you do a hatchet job on English grammar and say Optimuses or avoid it by saying things like : 'Multiple Optimus'

The possessive is Optimus' as in (This is Optimus' gun)

That is incorrect. The plural form of a proper noun is to just add "s" or "es" to the end. So the plural of Optimus is Optimuses. Possessive rules are much more disputed so both Optimus' and Optimus's can be correct, depending on who you talk to.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Summoner » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:31 am

I saw both these guys at the Ipswich Entertainer in Suffolk last week
Summoner
Mini-Con

Postby RAR » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:11 am

I wasn't talking about just Grammar - Optimus told me personally in a dream he likes Optimus' better than Optimus's (kidding).

Besides Optimuses does sound kind of terrible and the spell check approves of Optimus' and disproves of the others.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Bounti76 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:36 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Am I the only one utterly confused by Hasbro's release of every TR figure except Wave 1? This is the order I found all these figures in.
Wave 1 Legends
Wave 1 Titan Masters
Wave 1 Deluxes
Wave 1 Leaders
Wave 2 Deluxes
Wave 2 Legends
Wave 2 Titan Masters
Wave 2 Voyagers
Wave 3 Deluxes
Wave 2 Leader
Wave 3 Titan Masters
Wave 3 Legends

Now, with Wave 4 Deluxes starting to show up, STILL not seen are the Leader Class Wave 3 (still on preorder even at online retailers) and only now are Wave 3 Voyagers starting to be sighted.

I realize retailers share some of the blame but seriously.....what is UP with Hasbro's distribution of this line?? None of the figures I listed above were ever in stock with another size class, but briefly. What parent is gonna wanna buy a Titan Master (which end up pegwarming HARD) without a figure it can interact with in a meaningful way, as a head, since deluxes aren't on shelves at the same time? Not for the entirety of this line so far have I seen an entire wave of all size classes on shelves at the same time. My local Walmart put out 4 cases of Wave 1 Leaders just two weeks ago, just a week before the Target across the street put out the first and so far only stock of Wave 3 Legends, almost two months AFTER Wave 3 Deluxes....do you see a pattern? Waves are showing up almost completely randomly, apart from other size classes in the same wave, and sometimes only a week or two before another Wave is sighted or stocked.

It makes ZERO sense to me why all size classes in a Wave aren't shipped at the same time.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:42 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Summoner wrote:I saw both these guys at the Ipswich Entertainer in Suffolk last week

Yep and Toys R Us in Cambridge had them couple weeks before Christmas and I love that Megatron. Good to they're finally being found in other locations for the people who want them who've had trouble finding them though. :)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:58 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
King Kuuga wrote:
Qwan wrote:And now, for being such good children and reading all the way through my inane drivel, a bonus shot:

That... that is perfect. Bless you.

I hope these wave 3 sightings result in a sixshot soon, he's my main want from this wave. Although I definitely want to nab some Gnaws as well. And yes, I've had my eye on some Voltron lions as well, but I want to grab them all at once and so far while every store has the Black Lion, I've only seen up to two limbs at once, and I don't think I've found all four even across multiple stores. Admittedly, I'm having difficulty remembering who I've seen.

I know this is a week old but I'd like to briefly address it:
RAR wrote:Oh and the Plural of Optimus is 'Optimus' But I think people would understand you better if you do a hatchet job on English grammar and say Optimuses or avoid it by saying things like : 'Multiple Optimus'

The possessive is Optimus' as in (This is Optimus' gun)

That is incorrect. The plural form of a proper noun is to just add "s" or "es" to the end. So the plural of Optimus is Optimuses. Possessive rules are much more disputed so both Optimus' and Optimus's can be correct, depending on who you talk to.

#-o
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Va'al » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:27 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"

What is needed now, really, is a recreation of this ICONIC shot from a CINEMATOPGRAPHY MASTERPIECE.

boatsword4lyfe
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby ThunderThruster » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:12 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
RAR wrote:I wasn't talking about just Grammar - Optimus told me personally in a dream he likes Optimus' better than Optimus's (kidding).

Besides Optimuses does sound kind of terrible and the spell check approves of Optimus' and disproves of the others.

Think I'll stick with Optimii....
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby RiddlerJ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:21 am

Rgggghgh Broadside.

It's just that whole leg thing would've worked better if they found a way to extend them more forward or made them longer. So that they resemble rocket boosters like on Jetfire and Blitzwing. Instead of Broadside laying like he's about to give birth.

Third Party leg add-ons. Someone needs to get on this.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:20 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Va'al wrote:

What is needed now, really, is a recreation of this ICONIC shot from a CINEMATOPGRAPHY MASTERPIECE.

boatsword4lyfe

HA! More like 'boatclub4lyfe' ;)

This is my thing ya know. Now I got ideas for when I get Broadside: Broadside + Gypsy v. Dezarus!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

Postby Tyrannacon » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:47 am

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Hope to finally get that Megatron into my shrine!
:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:14 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Just picked up hot rod after hopping around to several walgreens, no wave 4 yet, but 1 out of 2 isn't terrible.

I like him, his joints are nice and tight, but the latch that holds his left arm to his shoulder is now stressed because it wouldn't unlatch his arm. Wish his titan masters limbs were cast in red, it would make the head mode so much more cohesive and rather nice looking.

The car mode is so sexy, I love it, but the left arm just does not want to align properly, dunno why, but it is nice nontheless, I just got tired of waiting for the next slew of TT reveals to see what their take on hot rod would look like.
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:22 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Hellscream9999 wrote:...I just got tired of waiting for the next slew of TT reveals to see what their take on hot rod would look like.

Same here. Titans Return Hot Rod is so much better than his Classics 2006 iteration, and I just couldn't pass him up in person, even if there are a few small details I knew Takara would improve upon in the name of screen accuracy. I'm probably going to double dip, honestly, when Takara reveals their release, but I don't regret picking TR Hot Rod at all, especially not at $10. I was lucky enough to find him this past December when the TR Deluxe figures were only $10 each at Target and Walmart.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Firepower: 2

Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to Dirt Captain on Twitter, we have our first US sighting of the wave 4 Titan Masters Repugnus and Shuffler! Both are brand new molds and are based on the Monsterbot Repugnus and the Autobot Master Warrior Shuffler, respectively. The figures were found at a Sierra Vista, AZ Walmart. With this sighting, coupled with our other sightings of Wave 4 figures coming out, we can assume that many of you will be seeing these figures soon. So head on out and hunt down some more figures!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:26 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
I'm not sure about Repugnus (he needs to be a full-sized 'bot IMO) but Shuffler will be MINE.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:26 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:...I just got tired of waiting for the next slew of TT reveals to see what their take on hot rod would look like.

Same here. Titans Return Hot Rod is so much better than his Classics 2006 iteration, and I just couldn't pass him up in person, even if there are a few small details I knew Takara would improve upon in the name of screen accuracy. I'm probably going to double dip, honestly, when Takara reveals their release, but I don't regret picking TR Hot Rod at all, especially not at $10. I was lucky enough to find him this past December when the TR Deluxe figures were only $10 each at Target and Walmart.

Ugh, lucky, can't complain, as I scored breakaway and triggerhappy at that price alongside deluxe Bisk.

This is an exceptional hot rod, just so solid and amazing, wish the mp had taken large cues about kibble management from this figure :(

On another note, I managed to fix his tabbing issues, turns out the mushroom peg in his left elbow had slipped out of place, now he's perfect ;)^

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Re: Titans Return Wave 3 Voyagers Optimus Prime and Megatron Found at US Retail

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:28 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
william-james88 wrote:We finally have our first sighting of the Titans Return Wave 3 Voyager figures Optimus Prime and Megatron.
These were found by Seibertronian Deathsaurus1 who told us the following:

I would like to report finding titans return voyager class megatron and optimus prime in a walmart store out in AZ! They were $24.96 in a goodyear AZ walmart

That is great news for the US and very much in line with our previous reporting that a huge shipment of Titans Wave 3 had landed on American shores. The only figure from this wave that still hasn't been spotted yet is Sixshot so please let us know if you see him in stores.

These two voyagers are the secondary use of the confirmed Titans Return Octane and Blitzwing which will hopefully be revealed this Saturday at the New York Toy Fair.

Happy Hunting!

...Huh, these guys have been on shelves for ages in the UK. I should have taken pics and reported them. But then I'd probably look like a right loon taking pictures in a toy store (especially with my lack of a camera phone).
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:29 pm

Can't wait for Shuffler, looks kinda evil for being an :BOT:

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDERCRASH Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
BOULDERCRASH Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon 2023 240224"
NEW!
SHRAPNEL Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON