This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:33 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Black Hat wrote:I'm not sure about Repugnus (he needs to be a full-sized 'bot IMO) but Shuffler will be MINE.

I agree about Shuffler. Both of these are definite buy on sights!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Optimum Supreme » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:38 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Wave 4? What the [expletive] happened to wave 3? Mother[shut your mouth]ing Hasbro... :HEADHURTS:
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Hellscream9999 wrote:Can't wait for Shuffler, looks kinda evil for being an :BOT:

The red eyes and purple color scheme are probably what are throwing you off. Very few Autobots (not counting Shattered Glass) have a purple color scheme. That's definitely more of a Decepticon trope.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby GuyIncognito » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:53 pm

Optimum Supreme wrote:Wave 4? What the [expletive] happened to wave 3? Mother[shut your mouth]ing Hasbro... :HEADHURTS:

Ask your local retailer. Most stores order way too much of Waves 1 and 2 and then never order the later waves because they've still got inventory of 1 and 2 sitting on the shelves. #-o :HEADHURTS:
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Re: Titans Return Wave 3 Voyagers Optimus Prime and Megatron Found at US Retail

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Black Hat wrote:...Huh, these guys have been on shelves for ages in the UK. I should have taken pics and reported them. But then I'd probably look like a right loon taking pictures in a toy store (especially with my lack of a camera phone).

Reporting them from where you are wouldnt have done anything since we knew they were in the UK and Canada for a while. The news here is that they were found in the US, because they were never found in the US until now.

Anyways, its cazy how fast its going with Wave 4 titans masters around. I only sw wave 3 titan masters once (and bought em!).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
william-james88 wrote:
Black Hat wrote:...Huh, these guys have been on shelves for ages in the UK. I should have taken pics and reported them. But then I'd probably look like a right loon taking pictures in a toy store (especially with my lack of a camera phone).

Reporting them from where you are wouldnt have done anything since we knew they were in the UK and Canada for a while. The news here is that they were found in the US, because they were never found in the US until now.

Anyways, its cazy how fast its going with Wave 4 titans masters around. I only sw wave 3 titan masters once (and bought em!).

Funny thing is that I've seen Titan Masters Wave 3 in Michigan since the end of November. So it's not that fast that they've come out.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby Qwan » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:35 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Stuartmaximus wrote:Yeah but it aint easy swapping the fins around as they're held in by metal pins.

I don't think they are... at least, they weren't on my copy? For me at least it was just a matter of friction-hinges (albeit rather tight ones), so the swap was relatively easy - though now that they've been swapped, some of the fins don't like to stay clipped and take every opportunity to try and pop out of their hinge...

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:43 pm

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Funny thing is that I've seen Titan Masters Wave 3 in Michigan since the end of November. So it's not that fast that they've come out.

I saw them early Janary, but I thought we would at least see some saturation before getting wave 4.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby kurthy » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
william-james88 wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I saw them early Janary, but I thought we would at least see some saturation before getting wave 4.

I definitely need GNAW!!! I hope to see him before I see wave 4.
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby o.supreme » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:08 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
william-james88 wrote:I saw them early January, but I thought we would at least see some saturation before getting wave 4.

Same here, (well late December with that whole not-in-system fiasco)...but that is getting to be an interesting word. I don't think since TR began I have ever seen a WalMart or Target have all their pegs even close to full for this line, TRU compensates by reducing shelf space, I swear every time I go in there, the space for Generations gets smaller and smaller, its far less than the allotted space at any WalMart or Target I go to currently. In December the TRU's in my area kind of went overboard with Legends class, but they remedied that with a BOGO 50% sale.

And while I have been fairly fortunate in my sightings, come to think of it, I've seen each wave in less and less quantities, (for example, If overall I saw 100 wave 1 deluxes, I saw probably 60 from wave 2, and 30 so far from wave 3...)and at least in my case its not due to the toys not selling, they just aren't getting restocked for some reason.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:21 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Yay! Shuffler will be mine! But... an elephant only brings good luck when it's given to you... ;;)

Nah, just kidding. I'm getting him on sight, along with Nightbeat as he and Skytread are part of the assortment. Now the wait is on for Trizer!
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby griftimus prime » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:14 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
there is a 3rd party repugnus that is so awesome.i wish hasbro would make something like that
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:54 pm

By the way, all Titan Master Vehicles have Weapon Modes that integrate the little figure in some form, except for the shield that is Sawback/Lione. Has anybody figured out how to?

And something tells the shield mode we have (as packaged) is not the intended form. In jet mode, there's a sculpted channel where the pegs are, that's unused in any mode.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Cobotron » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Jelz, I'm pretty sure you just leave Lione where he is in Lion mode for the shield.
As for the other thing. I'll have to investigate.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Cobotron wrote:Jelz, I'm pretty sure you just leave Lione where he is in Lion mode for the shield.

You can't, he's too wide.... I think, may have to try that.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:08 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Jelz, I'm pretty sure you just leave Lione where he is in Lion mode for the shield.

that's where he is in mine. He stays right there
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Cobotron » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:26 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

that's where he is in mine. He stays right there

Yup. He's in there.

But Jelz, explain this channel thing you are talking about. I'm not seeing it.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Autobot N » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:01 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
"Confirmation" of Titans Return "Speed Set".

Of course, take with many grains of salt until we get a picture of a listing.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:12 pm

The "Channel" is a groove located in the seat of the jet mode, between the front legs. It fits the heels perfectly.

And a Canadian TRU SKU (290858) plus a price (CAD 149.99) sounds legit enough, if properly tested. If it has a Hasbro product code, it's real.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:46 pm

you know, after watching reviews and witnessing how comparatively disappointing Sixshot is in hand, I'm really excited for Sky Shadow. Despite how simple it is, it looks like a really great figure.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:55 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:you know, after watching reviews and witnessing how comparatively disappointing Sixshot is in hand, I'm really excited for Sky Shadow. Despite how simple it is, it looks like a really great figure.

Ah, sorry you are dissapointed

I was too

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:01 pm

william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:you know, after watching reviews and witnessing how comparatively disappointing Sixshot is in hand, I'm really excited for Sky Shadow. Despite how simple it is, it looks like a really great figure.

Ah, sorry you are dissapointed

I was too

Sixshot is really close to being really good, and he is the character I most wanted to see a new leader class toy of. But a few things would have gone a long way:

1) better knees. those things going both ways and being somewhat loose do not work too well

2) additional tabs. I hate his jet mode because the tank treads are either scraping at the silver paint or the arms are floppy as a wet noodle. Gun mode is bad because the loose knees mean the actual gun barrel is really floppy and likes to move around. The wolf, tank, and car work, but I wish the others had that little bit more to help them out. I wish the tank treads clicked in somewhere in tank mode too.

3) paint, not stickers. I am hating, outright hating, the new stickers trend. It's the reason I decided not to go Megs. It's the reason Sixshot can't look really good. the stickers are no good, they are shoddily applied, and they are cheap.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Titans Return Box Set Speed Pack Confirmed

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:04 pm

It has been a long time we have heard anything regarding this year's version of the Combiner Wars boxsets like Victorion and the G2 combiners. The rumours are that we are getting two sets this year, with redecos of Titans Return molds with each set having a leader, voyager, 2-3 deluxes and a titan master. This is where Tidal Wave, Nautica, and the clones are supposed to show up. Their contents are still rumours, which will hopefully be confirmed this saturday, but their existence is now fact.

The first Titans Return gift set, the Speed Pack, has been found on a Toysrus computer. We even have the listing, price and code. The set is listed as EX-Generations SRS Pack 1 Speed. The Canadian SKU is 290858 and it is listed at 149.99 CAN, which is the same inflated over compensating exchange rate price the Combiner Wars boxsets. So this also confirms that these Titans Return sets will be the same price point as the Combiner Wars ones, at around $ 100 USD. The fact that this is listed at Pack 1 definitely hints to there being more packs, as rumoured. Do any of you have any idea as to what the SRS might mean? Are you ready for more redecos? Let us know in the comments!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:23 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
SRS probably stands for SERIES. Just throwin that out there.

And man, if this is the only way to get a hold of Tidal Wave and Nautica, i might be sad.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby Burn » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:24 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
SRS ... Serious ... Serious Speed ... Turbocharged Serious Speed ... TURBOMASTERS
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers ROTF Burger King Fast Food Premium 2011 210930A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109T"
NEW!
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OFFROAD SKIDS Transformers Revenge the Fallen NEST Global Alliance Legends ROTF"
OFFROAD SKIDS Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction Leader complete AOE 2014 221114A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Movie Series Revenge Fallen ROTF 211023A"
Robot Heroes OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAMPAGE Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + instructions 220802A"
RAMPAGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Change DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Robots Disguise AOE 2014 210930A"
Flip Change DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Movie 2007 Burger King Kid's Meal Fast Food Premium 2007"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 220420A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON