This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Titans Return Leader Sixshot Found at US Retail

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:15 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Fellow Seibertronian bodrock has finally found Titans Return Sixshot as US retail. More specifically, he found it at TaRget, in Portland Oregon, the city where the 90s never ended. Here is what he had to say:
bodrock wrote:I just found and impulse-bought Sixshot at Target -- I'm annoyed at my lack of willpower, but imho, DAT FACE is cool! And the poseability over the G1 original is quite obvious.
All I wanted was Repugnus & Shuffler today, maybe Kup, Percy or Topspin if I saw 'em....Sixshot ended my hunt due to his price tag.

This is the first sighting of this toy at a brick and mortar store in the US. We have yet to spot Sky Shadow , Broadside, Brawn or Roadburn at US retail so if any of you do, please let us know!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby ender7477 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:20 pm

He is also in stock on HasbroToyShop at the moment for $44.99
ender7477
Mini-Con

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
william-james88 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:- Voyagers: Prime is a straight redeco

Yeah but the mold was literally the G2 Prime design. The one we got at retail is the predeco 8-}

Very good point indeed. Have a cookie :)

william-james88 wrote:
- Leader: Magnus Prime is a redeco of an import, Quickswitch has new parts.

Anything else aside from his face and helmet?

It still counts... :oops:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:29 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Anyone who has Megatron: how do you get the bloody legs to work in alt mode? I cannot get his tank mode close to the ground and the legs just won't work
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Kurona » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Anyone who has Megatron: how do you get the bloody legs to work in alt mode? I cannot get his tank mode close to the ground and the legs just won't work

Right, yeah, that's the one other annoying thing I forgot about him. There's slots in his upper thighs for the lower legs to tab into. They're a bugger to actually get plugged in and I always dread getting to them; they're so easy to miss too at first.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby It Is Him » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:35 pm

william-james88 wrote:Fellow Seibertronian bodrock has finally found Titans Return Sixshot as US retail. More specifically, he found it at TaRget, in Portland Oregon, the city where the 90s never ended.

I see what you did there
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:39 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
So I know it's not the best megatron, but he's pretty damn cool
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:46 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
I'd be all over that Megatron if he were either a nice flat grey or a good shiny silver. That weird "Almost but not quite metallic" grey that's trying sooooo hard to be silver just looks horrible. The use of stickers kinda sucks too. Did Hasbro forget how tampographs work?
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:49 pm

It Is Him wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Fellow Seibertronian bodrock has finally found Titans Return Sixshot as US retail. More specifically, he found it at TaRget, in Portland Oregon, the city where the 90s never ended.

I see what you did there

I did a few things there :lol:

And speaking of portlandia

SW's SilverHammer wrote:So I know it's not the best megatron, but he's pretty damn cool

I agree 100%
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
You just might be able to peg a Titan Master into the front guns on Cosmos.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Kurona wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Anyone who has Megatron: how do you get the bloody legs to work in alt mode? I cannot get his tank mode close to the ground and the legs just won't work

Right, yeah, that's the one other annoying thing I forgot about him. There's slots in his upper thighs for the lower legs to tab into. They're a bugger to actually get plugged in and I always dread getting to them; they're so easy to miss too at first.

I saw them but can't get to them. I got one leg to work but not the other. I'm scared to force it any more than I have
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby RiddlerJ » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:17 pm

Kurona wrote:
Noideaforaname wrote:The Cosmos thing is weird because we don't really ever get straight re-releases. Not for tail-enders, not for troopbuilders, not even for perennial favorites.

I'd have liked a repaint, myself. Something gunmetal grey like a stereotypical flying saucer (tho Cosmos echos the UFOs from the old Mars Attacks! cards, which is just delightful!), maybe using that Scrounge head for extra B-movie alien robot-ness. But hey, more Cosmos is never a bad thing. Hope this version actually casts the head in red instead of just painting it...

Give me my pathfinderrrrrrr :-(

Wasn't there supposed to be a Beachcomber coming soon? Why do I get the feeling Cosmos was a last minute replacement for a different figure they didn't have ready in time.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Ok, got Megatrons legs to work. Wow is this figure difficult. I'm having a ton of difficulty with him. He is very fiddly and not really much fun at the moment.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
RiddlerJ wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Noideaforaname wrote:The Cosmos thing is weird because we don't really ever get straight re-releases. Not for tail-enders, not for troopbuilders, not even for perennial favorites.

I'd have liked a repaint, myself. Something gunmetal grey like a stereotypical flying saucer (tho Cosmos echos the UFOs from the old Mars Attacks! cards, which is just delightful!), maybe using that Scrounge head for extra B-movie alien robot-ness. But hey, more Cosmos is never a bad thing. Hope this version actually casts the head in red instead of just painting it...

Give me my pathfinderrrrrrr :-(

Wasn't there supposed to be a Beachcomber coming soon? Why do I get the feeling Cosmos was a last minute replacement for a different figure they didn't have ready in time.

Beachcomber was rumored, but never properly confirmed. Cosmos was in the plans for a good while, he even got a product code that's in line with the rest of his wave.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:22 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Ok, got Megatrons legs to work. Wow is this figure difficult. I'm having a ton of difficulty with him. He is very fiddly and not really much fun at the moment.

I am so sorry that your experience with these figures you were hotly anticipating havent panned out too well.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby RodimusRex » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:28 pm

Another speculation for a Firepower set: Voyager Megs in G2 deco?
RodimusRex
Vehicon

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:46 pm

william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Ok, got Megatrons legs to work. Wow is this figure difficult. I'm having a ton of difficulty with him. He is very fiddly and not really much fun at the moment.

I am so sorry that your experience with these figures you were hotly anticipating havent panned out too well.

Hopefully I'll find the deluxes and they will be better soon. Sixshot was a hot letdown and Megatron isn't that good either. I wasn't even going to get him, it was an impulse buy. Sigh
RodimusRex wrote:Another speculation for a Firepower set: Voyager Megs in G2 deco?

Or flywheels using that mold maybe
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby steals_your_goats » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:50 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
I suppose I'll throw my theory of the next box sets out there

Firepower: God Bomber, Shockwave from Galvatron (might sound odd however he's the only voyager to not have a second use yet), bomb burst from mindwipe or possibly crosshairs from Kup, wingspan, and I have no idea for the Titan master maybe black zarak.

Intelligence: leaders are hard since there's not too many uses you can get out of the current molds but I really think Dia Atlas is a good candidate seeing as how the base mode for sky shadow is based on his original one, vector prime out of alpha trion, I like the magnificus idea but I think carnivac is more likely, cloudraker, and maybe shockwave as the Titan master if he's not the voyager in the other set.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:52 pm

steals_your_goats wrote:I suppose I'll throw my theory of the next box sets out there

Firepower: God Bomber, Shockwave from Galvatron (might sound odd however he's the only voyager to not have a second use yet), bomb burst from mindwipe or possibly crosshairs from Kup, wingspan, and I have no idea for the Titan master maybe black zarak.

Intelligence: leaders are hard since there's not too many uses you can get out of the current molds but I really think Dia Atlas is a good candidate seeing as how the base mode for sky shadow is based on his original one, vector prime out of alpha trion, I like the magnificus idea but I think carnivac is more likely, cloudraker, and maybe shockwave as the Titan master if he's not the voyager in the other set.

Oh man, both of these sets sound excellent!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby steals_your_goats » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:54 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I suppose I'll throw my theory of the next box sets out there

Oh man, both of these sets sound excellent!

Given that most of the rumors that have come out have been true I honestly think that these are real possibilities. Except magnificus and dia atlas since they weren't rumored, but neither was metalhawk and here we are.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby RodimusRex » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:56 pm

For Firepower and Intelligence heads, maybe Sunstreaker and Shockwave for Firepower, Wheeljack and Starscream for Intelligence?
RodimusRex
Vehicon

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:08 pm

RodimusRex wrote:For Firepower and Intelligence heads, maybe Sunstreaker and Shockwave for Firepower, Wheeljack and Starscream for Intelligence?

What do you mean by heads? There is only 1 titan master head per box set.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Black Hat wrote:The use of stickers kinda sucks too. Did Hasbro forget how tampographs work?

Those likely cost more money than these obviously sh|t quality stickers

And, as always, be sure to tune in later to see how much more of a profit hasbro makes this quarter, chances are, these stickers will have had something to do with it :ic$:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Qwan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:13 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Wait a minute. What if... in Intelligence... Nightbeat. Probably just wishful thinking on my part since I really want a Nightbeat out of this line, but I mean he was rumored and I think (hope) that the rumor wasn't just that reissue of the head version in Wave 4.

Come to think of it, how cool would it be to have a boxset or two of characters we "almost got"? Just to name some that might be relatively within the realm of possibility: Leader Thunderwing, Voyager Flywheels as D-Max suggested, Deluxe Nightbeat or Siren, Legends I dunno but surely there's someone (maybe a Legends-class Repugnus? It'd be a step up from TM, and clearly new-mold Legends or equivalent aren't off the table. Brawn would've been perfect here if he hadn't already gotten a second toy)... the only thing that would be hard would be the Titan Master class since the whole raison d'être is to give better toys to disappointingly-TM characters.

(I mean, obviously, this isn't even so much as speculation since the chances of a boxset with that 'theme' are next to nil - more of a hypothetical perfect scenario I suppose. Still, the idea seems cool to me even if it's not an actual possibility.)

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:27 pm

I can totally see Leader Thunderwing in a boxset.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #28 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM419 28A (CA) Carlos (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #28 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #343 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR230291 343B (W) McConville (CA) Kibar"
SPAWN #343 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #27 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1223IM318 27B (CA) Barends (W) Layman"
NEW!
SCORCHED #27 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #11 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 APR220208 11A (CA) Mattina (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #794 Cvr E Spawn DC Comics 2022 NOV190399 794E (CA) Cheung"
WONDER WOMAN #794 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #13 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 OCT220204 13A (CA)Keane (W)Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #13 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #331 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 APR220241 331B (W) McConville (A/CA) Barberi"
SPAWN #331 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #24 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 0723IM326 24C (CA) Ngu"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #26 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM336 26A (CA) Barberi (W) Layman"
SCORCHED #26 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #24 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAY230246 24B (CA) Tomaselli (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #24 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #350 Cvr D Image Comics 2024 1123IM226 350D (CA) Booth"
NEW!
SPAWN #350 Cvr D I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #340 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JAN230272 340A (W) McConville (CA) Spears"
SPAWN #340 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #1 Cvr G Image Comics 2022 OCT218159 1G Spawn (CA) Stegman (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #1 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr A DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223268 1A (CA) Capullo"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON