This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:39 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Galactic Prime wrote:How is that found at a US Walmart with Hasbro Canada stamp on the back?
The one in the Seibertron gallery has that as well, yet Ryan lives in Chicago.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby william-james88 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:39 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Galactic Prime wrote:How is that found at a US Walmart with Hasbro Canada stamp on the back?

All Hasbro toys have a Hasbro Canada stamp on the back, its because that is where the packaging is printed.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Kurona » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:42 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I'm just realising now how much more bizarre this makes the toy.

This is an original toy-based body with MTMTE Chromedome's colours and JG1 Headmasters Chromedome's face.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:08 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
This is so weird...wonder if we'll get reissues of the other classic Headmasters with Takara heads?
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby RustedCross » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:13 am

CrankyOldTruck wrote:
RAR wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:We have now reached Page 666. :twisted:

I walked alone, my mind was blank...

Did you need time to think to get the Memories from your mind ?

What did I see? Could I believe??

LOL...I just caught what this is from, which is hilarious considering I just finally bought some Iron Maider songs off of iTunes 3 days ago (songs that I used to own as a kid).
"Waspinator find spider-bot and tear him a new waste-disposal unit!"
-- Waspinator, "Other Voices"

RustedCross
Micromaster

Postby Kurona » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:21 am

Sigma Magnus wrote:This is so weird...wonder if we'll get reissues of the other classic Headmasters with Takara heads?

I'm really hoping for Hardhead since the character's consistently had a mouth in all Hasbro fiction and the brown on Takara's just looks bad. I'd love Takara's head with Hasbro Hardhead's grey
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby o.supreme » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:23 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
RustedCross wrote:Iron Maider

Sorry...had to do it.

Btw...Titans Return, yeah...Still Looking for a Six Shot....yup...
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Evil Eye » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:24 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Shameless plug for my thread over in the customs section, but repainting Skullcruncher made me realize how much sculpted detail is actually on these things, and what a disservice the stock paintjobs are doing them.

Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby bodrock » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:03 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Black Hat wrote:Shameless plug for my thread over in the customs section, but repainting Skullcruncher made me realize how much sculpted detail is actually on these things, and what a disservice the stock paintjobs are doing them.

Wow, those paint details look EXCELLENT ;)^
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Speed: 6

Postby RustedCross » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:26 pm

o.supreme wrote:
RustedCross wrote:Iron Maider

Sorry...had to do it.

Btw...Titans Return, yeah...Still Looking for a Six Shot....yup...

lol.....whoops
"Waspinator find spider-bot and tear him a new waste-disposal unit!"
-- Waspinator, "Other Voices"

RustedCross
Micromaster

Postby Cyber Bishop » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:50 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Found this guy at a Walgreens in New Orleans
Attachments
titans Kup.jpeg
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby Jedi Kermit » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:39 pm

I posted more pics in the "Running Change Chromedome??" thread at TFW2005.
Jedi Kermit
Fuzor
News Credits: 28

Postby william-james88 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Jedi Kermit wrote:I posted more pics in the "Running Change Chromedome??" thread at TFW2005.

Could you please post them here too?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:55 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Huh...if this is legit, I think I'll buy one to go with the other Headmasters, and to keep the IDW one with Rewind.
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:57 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Sigma Magnus wrote:Huh...if this is legit, I think I'll buy one to go with the other Headmasters, and to keep the IDW one with Rewind.

I suggest that if you come across one with the Takara Head that has been opened don't buy it. Someone probably bought it. Swapped the bodies of the Titan Masters to get the painted one and returned it.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Courage: 6

Postby Jedi Kermit » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:57 pm

I went back to get the other one. I say this is legit. Some have asked for location and this is in Spartanburg, SC. I hope the extra pics are able to provide answers.

Jedi Kermit
Fuzor
News Credits: 28

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:00 pm

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:Huh...if this is legit, I think I'll buy one to go with the other Headmasters, and to keep the IDW one with Rewind.

I suggest that if you come across one with the Takara Head that has been opened don't buy it. Someone probably bought it. Swapped the bodies of the Titan Masters to get the painted one and returned it.

Like I said, if this is legit and an actual running change, I'll buy one. If it's a prank, I won't.
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:01 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Sigma Magnus wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:

Like I said, if this is legit and an actual running change, I'll buy one. If it's a prank, I won't.

Yeah. I'll buy one to get the painted Titan Master and will probably swap the faces. I won't return the other one though. It'll just be an oddity.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Courage: 6

Postby Kurona » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:02 pm

I severely doubt someone ordered that many Takara Chromedomes, put the heads on a ton of Hasbro Chromedomes, and somehow managed to perfectly re-package them just for a prank. I think we can say this is legit, whether it's an intentional running change or a factory accident or whatnot.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:04 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."

And this image has me thinking this is a factory-level error and not a true running change.

I'm doing some quick comparing with LG32 Chromedome, and that Titan Master matches the LG Headmaster in both plastic color and especially paint apps. Normally running changes only affect deco and molding, and never switch out plastic colors. Besides, why would Hasbro have had the face painted in such detail?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Kurona » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:06 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Image

And this image has me thinking this is a factory-level error and not a true running change.

I'm doing some quick comparing with LG32 Chromedome, and that Titan Master matches the LG Headmaster in both plastic color and especially paint apps. Normally running changes only affect deco and molding, and never switch out plastic colors. Besides, why would Hasbro have had the face painted in such detail?

Couldn't the same be said for CW Groove, who was identical to UW Groove aside from pin colour?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:14 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Kurona wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Image

Couldn't the same be said for CW Groove, who was identical to UW Groove aside from pin colour?

UW Groove into CW Protectocbot Groove has some minor plastic color changes plus a very minor retool, hardly noticeable. They still count towards US/JP variants :)

This however is pretty odd. My guess is they were made concurrently with Legends Chromedome, but some mix-up resulted in TakaraTomy heads made for Hasbro bodies as the head variants look pretty similar, coming second to Highbrow.

I don't think this was intentional, but if the rest starts showing up with TakaraTomy heads I may reconsider that thought.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby SureShot18 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:40 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
I saw some Chromedomes at Walmart yesterday but already having Chromedome and looking for Wave 3, I didn't look closely at all. If I go again I'll take a closer look.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5

Postby Cobotron » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:43 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
SureShot18 wrote:I saw some Chromedomes at Walmart yesterday but already having Chromedome and looking for Wave 3, I didn't look closely at all. If I go again I'll take a closer look.
Same and same.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby no-one » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:44 pm

Well that is interesting about Chromedome. I'm going with a boo boo and a case of YMMV. Wish I'd known sooner cause I've seen so many CDs lately, but didn't give them a moment of thought other than there were not Kup.

Well I'll check all I see and add my findings to #chromedomegate 8-}
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON