This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Whifflefire » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Motto: ""From Primus Every Help""
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Looks okay enough, if I need to I could probably customize a little.
Whifflefire
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Triplechanger_Jet and Car
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby o.supreme » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
based on what's been revealed so far for TR Deluxes, there are probably only 4-5 reveals left (going by the presumption that there will be 6 waves)...if there are more then that's great but...I would think that there is a strong case for the 1987 Autobot Targetmasters to be at least 3 of those, in fact they may be the only 3 (if later waves have fewer new figures)...other than perhaps a special deluxe included in what is assumed will be 2 more Box Sets to be revealed later. I'd personally like to see some more deluxes, even though I personally am not collecting them, I do enjoy seeing the variety.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:32 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
o.supreme wrote:based on what's been revealed so far for TR Deluxes, there are probably only 4-5 reveals left (going by the presumption that there will be 6 waves)...if there are more then that's great but...I would think that there is a strong case for the 1987 Autobot Targetmasters to be at least 3 of those, in fact they may be the only 3 (if later waves have fewer new figures)...other than perhaps a special deluxe included in what is assumed will be 2 more Box Sets to be revealed later. I'd personally like to see some more deluxes, even though I personally am not collecting them, I do enjoy seeing the variety.

Yeah, this is the box set time mostly. CW had G2 Superion, G2 Menasor, G2 Bruticus, Victorion, Computron, and a Platinum edition Leokaiser, so we can assume that there will be more than 4 TR box sets.

Personally what I imagine they'll do is have another box set based on ariel speed, and have a certain flying retool of Fastlane, along with a certain purple recolor of Windblade. Also I can imagine it'd come with a recolor of Black SHadow into Metalhawk.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Postby Bounti76 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:44 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
SillySpringer wrote:
o.supreme wrote:based on what's been revealed so far for TR Deluxes, there are probably only 4-5 reveals left (going by the presumption that there will be 6 waves)...if there are more then that's great but...I would think that there is a strong case for the 1987 Autobot Targetmasters to be at least 3 of those, in fact they may be the only 3 (if later waves have fewer new figures)...other than perhaps a special deluxe included in what is assumed will be 2 more Box Sets to be revealed later. I'd personally like to see some more deluxes, even though I personally am not collecting them, I do enjoy seeing the variety.

Yeah, this is the box set time mostly. CW had G2 Superion, G2 Menasor, G2 Bruticus, Victorion, Computron, and a Platinum edition Leokaiser, so we can assume that there will be more than 4 TR box sets.

Personally what I imagine they'll do is have another box set based on ariel speed, and have a certain flying retool of Fastlane, along with a certain purple recolor of Windblade. Also I can imagine it'd come with a recolor of Black SHadow into Metalhawk.

Metalhawk was shown at Toy Fair, as a straight recolor of Triggerhappy with a new face/head. There was also Botcon Metalhawk from the Thunderwing/Black Shadow mold a few years back. Besides, I doubt they'd make a leader class figure out of him. They already have Overlord and Black Shadow from it.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Bounti76 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:51 pm

While not a perfect rendition of Nautica, the fact that we got a toy of a comic-only fembot is pretty cool. I could have hoped for an all new mold, but as is, it's okay. I do wish that they'd used the Brainstorm retooling on the front piece (sans the guns), and that the purple on top of her shoulders was the shade of purple they'd used on the rest of the figure, though.
Bounti76
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I'm thinking probably only two more Box Sets (one for Each remaining Clone). A Eukarian and perhaps a Camien themed set, as to the content of those sets, other than the remaining two clones, I would have no clue.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Deadput » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:00 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Diem wrote:She's a non-cartoon character, doesn't come from G1 AND is a fembot. Getting even a retool is a pretty big deal.

I think the biggest problem is that her headshape relies on side detailing, so the TR line isn't a great fit.

Exactly I'm surprised they made her at all and with any amount of retooling.

Especially since this character is still relatively new if anything I would of expected a toy of her after 5 years or as a Hascon exclusive.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:03 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Bounti76 wrote:While not a perfect rendition of Nautica, the fact that we got a toy of a comic-only fembot is pretty cool. I could have hoped for an all new mold, but as is, it's okay. I do wish that they'd used the Brainstorm retooling on the front piece (sans the guns), and that the purple on top of her shoulders was the shade of purple they'd used on the rest of the figure, though.

Oh yeah, I forgot that ugly thing is meant to be Metalhawk. :SICK:
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Deadput » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:07 pm

o.supreme wrote:I'm thinking probably only two more Box Sets (one for Each remaining Clone). A Eukarian and perhaps a Camien themed set, as to the content of those sets, other than the remaining two clones, I would have no clue.

There will probably be 4 sets including the ones already revealed and my theroy comes from the original listings calling them the Speed set (Velocitron) and the Strength set (BBTS exclusive).

The cards on the titans returns figures have 4 category of stats.

1: Speed = (Velocitron which comes with Fastlane)

2: Strength = (BBTS which comes with Pounce)

3: Intelligence (Which will probably come with Cloudraker cause Autobots are smarter then Cons or something)

4: Firepower (Which will probably come with Wingspan since Decepticons have better weapons or something)
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Bounti76 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:08 pm

SillySpringer wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:While not a perfect rendition of Nautica, the fact that we got a toy of a comic-only fembot is pretty cool. I could have hoped for an all new mold, but as is, it's okay. I do wish that they'd used the Brainstorm retooling on the front piece (sans the guns), and that the purple on top of her shoulders was the shade of purple they'd used on the rest of the figure, though.

It wasn't seared into your memory with its garishness? :lol:
Bounti76
News Staff

Postby Rainmaker » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:37 pm

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
I really want this...

This boxset is Toys R Us exclusive, right?

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby bodrock » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:51 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Bronzewolf wrote:Thanks to user AzT, we've been notified that Nautica (and her subsequent upcoming Titans Return figure) has gotten a bit of a spotlight over on the Hasbro Pulse blog, as well as some exclusive in-hand images! You can read the article here, and take a look at the images below! Tell us in the forums if either of these images or if the article itself changed your opinion on the figure!

Yes, please! MOAR FEMBOTS

Ideally with Arcee's pain-stakingly detailed curvature.
IMG_5198.JPG
Robotic women can has curves
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Speed: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
[quote="Deadput"][quote="o.supreme"]I'm thinking probably only two more Box Sets (one for Each remaining Clone). A Eukarian and perhaps a Camien themed set, as to the content of those sets, other than the remaining two clones, I would have no clue.[/quote]

There will probably be 4 sets including the ones already revealed and my theroy comes from the original listings calling them the Speed set (Velocitron) and the Strength set (BBTS exclusive).

The cards on the titans returns figures have 4 category of stats.

1: Speed = (Velocitron which comes with Fastlane)

2: Strength = (BBTS which comes with Pounce)

3: Intelligence (Which will probably come with Cloudraker cause Autobots are smarter then Cons or something)

4: Firepower (Which will probably come with Wingspan since Decepticons have better weapons or something)[/quote]

I'd reverse the placing of the remaining clones, really: Cloudraker for Fireblast (Firepower is no longer acceptable, since the 2000's), and Wingspan for Intelligence. I'm saying that because Wingspan's original function is Data Processor, and even has a rating of 9 in that area.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8

Postby Kurona » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Or, crazy thought... there'll be a fifth or even sixth boxset in addition to the four tech spec-based ones. Eh? Eh?
... probably a Platinum exclusive.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:23 pm

Kurona wrote:Or, crazy thought... there'll be a fifth or even sixth boxset in addition to the four tech spec-based ones. Eh? Eh?

I could see that. Back in the day (and still in Japan) we had:

Strength
Intelligence
Speed
Endurance
Rank
Courage
Fireblast
Skill

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Deadput » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:30 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Kurona wrote:Or, crazy thought... there'll be a fifth or even sixth boxset in addition to the four tech spec-based ones. Eh? Eh?

Strength
Intelligence
Speed
Endurance
Rank
Courage
Fireblast
Skill

Always thought that courage was a useless stat to have in there it's not really something you can judge by a number.

When I was a kid I had no idea what they meant by skill considering the other stats were skills to be honest I still don't the only thing I can think of is Agility which can also be part of speed
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Deadput » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:32 pm

SillySpringer wrote:

His 3d render looks bad but the actual figure shown at Toyfair looks pretty good!

all one really needs to do is to cut the hand guns off here is an example of a custom that does that.

Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Kurona » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:43 pm

Oh, god do I need Pharma out of Triggerhappy right this second. You could even replace one of the flip-over arm guns with a Chainsaw!
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Deadput wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Strength
Intelligence
Speed
Endurance
Rank
Courage
Fireblast
Skill

Always thought that courage was a useless stat to have in there it's not really something you can judge by a number.

When I was a kid I had no idea what they meant by skill considering the other stats were skills to be honest I still don't the only thing I can think of is Agility which can also be part of speed

Count the times one runs away during a fight. :lol:

And skill... I'd define that as how well you can use what's given to you, like weapons or ones alt mode. Whirl's antics score pretty high on that.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby ThunderThruster » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:59 pm

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Maybe it's the late hour, the fact I've had a long day or that I'm just going batsh*t crazy, but with some modding to the wings, plane nosecone and the titan master, Windblade could actually work nicely as Nautica.....
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby SureShot18 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
ThunderThruster wrote:Maybe it's the late hour, the fact I've had a long day or that I'm just going batsh*t crazy, but with some modding to the wings, plane nosecone and the titan master, Windblade could actually work nicely as Nautica.....

You are absolutely right. Which makes the Blurr remold even worse.

That Pharma is amazing. I think I might have another thing to add to the list of customs I'll never actually do but like to think I will do.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7

Postby Kurona » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:21 pm

I just kinda want Anode out of Windblade. I'm probably the only one on this site who wants that but damn if the wing shape in robot mode doesn't work.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Mugshot » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Motto: "Prime didn't see it, I didn't do it."
Weapon: Scatter Blaster
"Tell us in the forums if either of these images or if the article itself changed your opinion on the figure!"

Yeah, no.

It's still a cheap repaint that still looks way too much like Blurr to look anything like Nautica.

Does not look worth it at all.
Mugshot
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Police Cruiser
Strength: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Deadput » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:30 pm

SureShot18 wrote:You are absolutely right. Which makes the Blurr remold even worse.

That Pharma is amazing. I think I might have another thing to add to the list of customs I'll never actually do but like to think I will do.

Cheetimus is a god when it comes to making custom figures.

His paint work is glorious and Botcon has even commissioned him in the past to make some of their ideas to see how it would work.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Qwan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:31 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Kurona wrote:I can't believe I forgot one particular redeco possibility... they could totally shove a Vector Prime from Alpha Trion into one of these boxsets, couldn't they? Didn't we also have a rumour about that?

Ohhhh, I would be SO up for that! Vector was either my second or third Transformer ever, so a toy of him would be guaranteed to push my buttons enough to buy whatever box-set it'd be in, regardless what else it featured. From a practical perspective his head design is also pretty blocky so I don't think the TM gimmick would prove to be too much of an issue.

Plus if we can somehow get a Thundertron out of the mold too, then all the old bearded spaceship-lion-guys can hang out together. :P

(Though I'm not sure if we ever got a rumor of Vector Prime, or if it was just an idea floating around due to the number of shared details between this new mold and VP's original one - which, as was pointed out, is probably more due to A3's previous con-exclusive toy from that mold.)

As for Nautica, those pictures actually do make me feel a little more charitable toward her. She's still nowhere near "fantastic" to me, but since I'm going to be trying to get that box-set anyway I'm glad that I don't hate that figure as much now as I did before.

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #92.BEY Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220885 (CA) Bagley (W) MacKay"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1068 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2023 NOV223446 1068D (CA) Cagle"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #42 var Masterpieces Marvel Comics 2024 NOV230478 Hildebrandt"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220790 (CA) Cheung"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr K DC Comics 2023 DEC222893 1K (CA) Jimenez (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr K ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #122 Facsimile Edition Marvel Comics 2023 ptg APR230704"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1052 Cvr F 1:25 Superman DC Comics DEC222905 1052F (CA) Fornes"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN AND ROBIN AND HOWARD #1 DC Comics 2024 0124DC157 (W/A/CA) Brown"
NEW!
BATMAN AND ROBIN A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1067 Cvr C Holiday DC Comics 2022 OCT223311 1067C (CA)Lee+More"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #32 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 JUN230973 (CA) Gleason"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #133 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2023 JAN233267 133D (CA) Chew (W) Zdarsky"
BATMAN #133 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #253 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 ptg DEC230717 (CA) Leonardi"
NEW!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 DEC210952 (CA) Lubera (W) Kelly"
SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 DEC222884 1B (CA) Kubert (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr B ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON