This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Randomhero » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:54 pm

RiddlerJ wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:I'm more concerned with what Leader class figures are going in those last two box sets. I have a bad feeling it's going to be Soundblaster and Twincast.

One will be fir sure, but I still believe one is gonna be Godbomber. That leaked list from last year had a couple of the figures from the box sets listed and one was Apex.

Isn't Godbomber only deluxe sized?

No he's Leader in size. He's huge. When the rumor list showed an Apex people theorized Deluxe but after seeing Legends Godbomber and his size and what he does, a deluxe would just not work at all. I think he's coming in one of the sets. It makes sense with magnus prime especially since that figure has so many connection ports for god Bomber it feels like a waste of production to not bring him out too. Who knows. We'll probably find out at HasCon or whatever it's called or a leak like we did with liokaizer and a Computron. Haven't had leaks like those in a while
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby RodimusRex » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:02 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Considering the boxsets seem to be going with the obscure later years of G1, I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see Carnivac out of Wolfwire. In fact I'm kind of crossing my fingers.

While that could be possible, I dont think later year G1 is the main theme per se. Right now the sets not only have later year G1 but also G2, Armada and IDW characters, as well as what used to be Takara exclusives.

I think the boxed sets are deliberately a hodgepodge.

They know from previous boxed sets getting remaindered at Ross that any ONE theme has a niche audience. So they want boxed sets now that have figures representing several categories of collector.

I wouldn't be shocked for a single set to have Armada, G2, and Beast Wars homages together.

I think we can guess that Intelligence and Firepower are the remaining two sets. We can also guess that the figures will have some thematic overlaps with the first two.

Bat Convoy (probably the red deco) and Megalligator are two possibilities. Carnivac. G2 Megs (who I see as a lock for Firepower set). Probably one or more IDW characters. Wouldn't rule out a Spike or Daniel Titan Master. I'd guess no two from a set will be from the same point in Transformers history aside from all being post-86 movie.
Last edited by RodimusRex on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RodimusRex
Vehicon

Postby o.supreme » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:03 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I know Hascon is in Sept. but in the past with Botcon, (in which the dates would vary from late spring to late summer), Hasbro usually had a presence at both Botcon and SDCC. I know there's been some speculation that Hasbro will not be at SDCC/will not have an exclusive figure...but has that been confirmed?...I cant believe between now and September there will be no public reveals, that would basically leave the rest of TR to be revealed through leaks.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby RodimusRex » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:07 pm

o.supreme wrote:I know Hascon is in Sept. but in the past with Botcon, (in which the dates would vary from late spring to late summer), Hasbro usually had a presence at both Botcon and SDCC. I know there's been some speculation that Hasbro will not be at SDCC/will not have an exclusive figure...but has that been confirmed?...I cant believe between now and September there will be no public reveals, that would basically leave the rest of TR to be revealed through leaks.

They might offer the same exclusive at both shows. Or they may go through Entertainment Earth/Toys'R'Us, etc. as they did with some Joe Exclusives in the past. It's pretty much unthinkable to me they wouldn't have an SDCC display booth. They may or may not offer their exclusives at their booth but even then Hasbro exclusives get offered with partners elsewhere at SDCC.
RodimusRex
Vehicon

Postby william-james88 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:17 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
o.supreme wrote:I know Hascon is in Sept. but in the past with Botcon, (in which the dates would vary from late spring to late summer), Hasbro usually had a presence at both Botcon and SDCC. I know there's been some speculation that Hasbro will not be at SDCC/will not have an exclusive figure...but has that been confirmed?...I cant believe between now and September there will be no public reveals, that would basically leave the rest of TR to be revealed through leaks.

We now know that there are other shows they attend where they can reveal stuff. Like Cybertron Con and the recent Australia Toyfair which revealed the one wave 5 toy that was missing at the Toy Fair (misfire). So people thought there would be no public reveals between toy fair and hascon but there were. There might be others :) All I mean to say is that hasbro has many ways of revealing figs and if its not at sdcc (no confirmation yet) or botcon, there will be other ways.

Also, I am glad you found your boxset, I remember you really disliked not seeing the CW ones in stores.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:37 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Just when we thought the mystery of Titans Return Brainstorm was over, it pops back up again! Today in a Hasbro catalogue for the Polish market, it was revealed that Brainstorm will be getting some sort of European release, along with some listings for The Last Knight, Rescue Bots, and Robots in Disguise toys. It's unknown if this elusive toy will be an exclusive to a particular store, or how wide-spread the release will be, so if you happen to spot one in the coming weeks, please let us know! Here's some screenshots of his listing (with new product shots and European packaging), and you can find the entire Hasbro catalogue here!

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for any updates on this story.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:37 pm

william-james88 wrote:Also, I am glad you found your boxset, I remember you really disliked not seeing the CW ones in stores.

Thanks WJ :-D . Yes it did indeed give me a sense of satisfaction and hope. Though because it was a TRU exclusive I guess it "should" have been there, but again I'm not taking anything for granted. Even if this turns out to be an overly mass-produced shelf-warmer, and ends up being seen at TJ Maxx in 6 months for $40, I'm just glad I was able to walk in a store, get it, and walk out, which was something I could not say for ANY CW box set, all of which I had to purchase online. Though I did end up seeing a G2 Menasor at Marshalls, and a Victorion at TRU (though I think it was an online purchase someone returned). because there was just one, and it was gone the next time I visited.

Now getting the Cybertron set from EA is another story...though other retailers did somehow get the last one (i.e. Amazon where I snagged Liokaiser for $82 shipped) .

Honestly I only wanted Quickswitch, but it was random chance that I found and purchased it Today. My initiall plan was to purchase an individual QS on eBay, but this worked out just as well. Next I guess I'll be weighing the cost of an individual Magnus Prime on eBay vs the whole set...decisions, decisions...
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
o.supreme wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Also, I am glad you found your boxset, I remember you really disliked not seeing the CW ones in stores.

Thanks WJ :-D . Yes it did indeed give me a sense of satisfaction and hope. Though because it was a TRU exclusive I guess it "should" have been there, but again I'm not taking anything for granted. Even if this turns out to be an overly mass-produced shelf-warmer, and ends up being seen at TJ Maxx in 6 months for $40, I'm just glad I was able to walk in a store, get it, and walk out, which was something I could not say for ANY CW box set, all of which I had to purchase online. Though I did end up seeing a G2 Menasor at Marshalls, and a Victorion at TRU (though I think it was an online purchase someone returned). because there was just one, and it was gone the next time I visited.

Now getting the Cybertron set from EA is another story...though other retailers did somehow get the last one (i.e. Amazon where I snagged Liokaiser for $82 shipped) .

Honestly I only wanted Quickswitch, but it was random chance that I found and purchased it Today. My initiall plan was to purchase an individual QS on eBay, but this worked out just as well. Next I guess I'll be weighing the cost of an individual Magnus Prime on eBay vs the whole set...decisions, decisions...

I thought the Cybertron/Strength set was BBTS? The online one will be harder to get... Good thing there's a TRU near me.
Last edited by Jelze Bunnycat on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:44 pm

#Braingate #notmyBrainstorm #wakeupsheeple
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster

Postby Randomhero » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Did anyone ever see a combiner Wars box set at a toysrus or like target in the states? I know some places like Australia and Asia got them but I never once saw a set at any retail store in Iowa except G2 menasor at a TJ Max once and I picked it up. Few weeks ago I saw a G2 menasor at a Walmart in Des Moines and I don't think it was suppose to be there. No tag or anything and I didn't bother scanning it because I had one buy it was so odd. Tilted my head and said "huh" I took a pic and sent it to Seibertron twitter but no one replied.

It was so weird because I never heard of Walmart stores carrying the box sets and if someone returned it how did it get accepted for a return. I'll never know...(stares into the void...)
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby o.supreme » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:50 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I thought the Cybertron/Strength set was BBTS? The online one will be harder to get... Good thing there's a TRU near me.

My apologies for the error, you are correct. The Cybertron set is a BBTS exclusive, NOT EE.

Now I guess the question is...
1. how likely is a BBTS exclusive to be available for purchase elsewhere??
2. How likely is that price to be less than what BBTS will be charging?
Last edited by o.supreme on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby o.supreme » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Randomhero wrote:Did anyone ever see a combiner Wars box set at a toysrus or like target in the states? I know some places like Australia and Asia got them but I never once saw a set at any retail store in Iowa except G2 menasor at a TJ Max once and I picked it up. Few weeks ago I saw a G2 menasor at a Walmart in Des Moines and I don't think it was suppose to be there. No tag or anything and I didn't bother scanning it because I had one buy it was so odd. Tilted my head and said "huh" I took a pic and sent it to Seibertron twitter but no one replied.

It was so weird because I never heard of Walmart stores carrying the box sets and if someone returned it how did it get accepted for a return. I'll never know...(stares into the void...)

WJ and I had long discussions about this in the past. he would traumatize me with photos of fully stocked shelves of CW box sets in Canadian retail stores ;)

No but seriously, like you I never saw any CW box sets in standard retail in the United States except for the couple of aberrations I mentioned above.And I live in a fairly large market. A few others did though. I know Devastator was sighted in a few stores as well as G2 Superion. I think they were pretty much exclusive to online shops in the US, they all had them, some still do, but as for seeing them in B&M I don't think they ever really intended to be sold on store shelves in the U.S.--Now had Hasbro came out and said this from the get-go, it would have saved me much frustration, and probably a lot of other fans early on.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:00 pm

o.supreme wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I thought the Cybertron/Strength set was BBTS? The online one will be harder to get... Good thing there's a TRU near me.

My apologies for the error, you are correct. The Cybertron set is a BBTS exclusive, NOT EE.

2. How likely is that price to be less than what BBTS is charging?

It should be BBTS in the Americas only, but in Asia and Europe they could pop up anywhere the CW sets were sold.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:05 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

2. How likely is that price to be less than what BBTS is charging?

It should be BBTS in the Americas only, but in Asia and Europe they could pop up anywhere the CW sets were sold.

BBTS has exclusives for USA only. Canada has its own exclusive retailers. Like the Platinum Dinobots were TRU exclusive in Canada but BBTS exclusive in the US. Platinum bruticus was BBTS exclusive as well but TRU exclusive in Canada. And I think Platinum predaking was also BBTS exclusive (not sure) in the US but he was Walmart Exclusive in Canada.

Anyway, the only place that might sell it for cheaper than BBTS (when you include shipping) would be those hong kong e-bay vendors.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:21 pm

Also now that I have it in hand I can confirm the Velocitron box set is the same size/dimensions as all the other CW Box sets (sans Devastator). Although the cardboard packaging is noticeably thinner and not as sturdy (less cardboard=cheaper, lighter, less expensive to ship and produce I'm sure), also while the name COMBINER WARS seems to be "TM"'d by Hasbro, "TITANS RETURN" oddly is not, or they didn't feel the need to put the little "TM" next to the brand name...

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Randomhero » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:28 pm

I wonder how long till BBTS gets theirs. This was a shocker that this set just came out of nowhere. Hopefully the other sets are easy to find(no disrespect to the people who haven't found it yet but it seems this set is out and in full force which is a good thing)

I'd almost be surprised if BBTS just pops up in a month or so and there was no preorder. It was just "here it is!" I know that's not how online retails work most of the time but with this and TR wave 4 just popping up at Walgreens who knows.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby o.supreme » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:49 pm

When I was tracking the CW Box sets there seemed to be about a 2 month span between releases, of course that was after the 6 month span between Devastator in summer of 2015 and G2 Superion in January of 2016.
G2 Superion –January
G2 Menasor-March
Victorion-May
G2 Bruticus- July
Computron-September
LioKaiser-November

Of course with these TR sets, and exclusivity in certain areas, who knows…

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby RAR » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:03 pm

I keep hoping one of the clearance importers in Europe or the UK will get their hands on some Combiner Wars Boxed sets - the darn things got heavily reduced some time back - especially the G2 ones - but I was skint at the time so couldn't get them so It seems I will be chipping away at getting the things for years 2nd hand.

I don't actually mind as much paying 100ish for a Titans Return boxed set as they are not unfairly prices at that price so long as there is not something in the gift set that is objectively terrible.

I think the "Amazon" giftset seems more the thing Takara would want to do with a red bat Optimus and a Purple Croc Megatron - the better idea for Hasbro might be a "City of Steel Optimus Prime" who is a crocodile also what with Botcon being gone now - why not an Onyx Primal .
http://www.tfu.info/1996/Maximal/OnyxPr ... primal.htm

I think he looks kinda Batman like and so would be a bit of fun... also think back they used to do this sort of thing with the Gorillas and T-Rexes all the time so why not with the crocs and bats too ?

Sure I'd like a Green Crocodile Megatron - but he's not that hard to customise out of a Skullcruncher/Skullsmasher. Though I suppose the advantage of a Hasbro take on the idea would be that it would be a better colour match to the original toy.

I tend to think that my Idea of battle in the box style giftsets would be the ideal home for a Croc & Bat set of either colour.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby SureShot18 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:47 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
I wonder if Hasbro had a set street date for this set. We almost never see stuff show up at the same time like this.

Since we're talking about the contents of the other sets, I'd really like a Spinister out of Highbrow and a Dai Atlas out of Black Shadow. If they were in the same set it would be an instant buy.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5

Postby Optimum Supreme » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Randomhero wrote:Did anyone ever see a combiner Wars box set at a toysrus or like target in the states? I know some places like Australia and Asia got them but I never once saw a set at any retail store in Iowa except G2 menasor at a TJ Max once and I picked it up. Few weeks ago I saw a G2 menasor at a Walmart in Des Moines and I don't think it was suppose to be there. No tag or anything and I didn't bother scanning it because I had one buy it was so odd. Tilted my head and said "huh" I took a pic and sent it to Seibertron twitter but no one replied.

Literally all i ever saw was same as you, G2 menasor at a TJ Maxx. I passed, though.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby RodimusRex » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:53 pm

Optimum Supreme wrote:

Literally all i ever saw was same as you, G2 menasor at a TJ Maxx. I passed, though.

I saw one, once. Granted, I see 5+ year old NECA figures that go for easily twice their retail at some TRUs. They have inventory issues. Some had Wave 3 TR last November. Some only got it last week.
RodimusRex
Vehicon

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:03 pm

RodimusRex wrote:
Optimum Supreme wrote:

I saw one, once. Granted, I see 5+ year old NECA figures that go for easily twice their retail at some TRUs. They have inventory issues. Some had Wave 3 TR last November. Some only got it last week.

I only saw 3 or 4 G2 Superions at TRU, as well. This was way late in the game for that set, though, around the time Computron was coming out, so I thought it was strange.

I don't believe I've seen anything else.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster

Postby Diem » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:25 pm

SureShot18 wrote:Since we're talking about the contents of the other sets, I'd really like a Spinister out of Highbrow and a Dai Atlas out of Black Shadow. If they were in the same set it would be an instant buy.

Are two repaint Spinisters in the last 5 years not enough? :lol:

Just picked up the Velocitron set today (Thousand Oaks CA for anyone who's searching, they had a few more)and I might be late to the party here but it pretty much confirms a third and fourth set thanks to having four tech spec logos on the side with the speed one "lit up".
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:30 pm

By the by, I was just done recording the stats for the set, and all Titan Master stat boost are the same: Strength 4, Speed 5, Intelligence 5, Fireblast 3. Odd?

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby SureShot18 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:35 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Diem wrote:
SureShot18 wrote:Since we're talking about the contents of the other sets, I'd really like a Spinister out of Highbrow and a Dai Atlas out of Black Shadow. If they were in the same set it would be an instant buy.

Are two repaint Spinisters in the last 5 years not enough? :lol:

Neither of them look very much like MTMTE Spinister though.Yeah I'm one of those people.

Aren't both of them expensive club figures anyway?
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 7th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM896 (CA) Di Nicuolo (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #1 7th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 JUL200573 3B (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #276 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 276B (CA) Shearer 230607B"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222D"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS Vol 01 TP Image Comics 2024 1223IM247 TPB (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS Vol 01 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM895 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B 0124IM239 (CA) Azaceta"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 Cvr Sub IDW Comics 2014 1SUB (CA) Stokoe 230124"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 JUN230377 3C (CA) Mali (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0124IM329 7D (CA) Allen (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0823IM476 5A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 2D GI JOE 1123IM275 (CA) ACO (W) Williamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #305 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0124IM259 305B (CA)Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #304 Cvr B Image Comics 1223IM281 304B (CA) Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON