This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:56 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
MagicDeath wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:when hasblo doesnt do it right

Nice job! The fusion cannon looks great with the black filled all the way in. The silver paint all over does wonders, even without any additional paint apps. Did you use a silver paint Sharpie pen for the body and a black Sharpie pen for the cannon?

thanks ;)^
i spray painted them.

So, as a potential future customizer, do you disassemble them before spray painting, or is there some other trick?

yeah. if you can remove the pins then do it. if not and its a case like megs where you can take most of it off and unscrew the legs then it should work.

this is what i did
anything you dont want to have paint put on cover it TIGHTLY!

Sorry if I'm bothersome, but how do you get the pins back in, and with what?
Also, what type of spraypaint do you use?

(Sorry if this is off-topic for the thread)

thats alright i dont mind.
the silver was from walmart. Rust Oleum and the black was some old paint my dad had. i just did the black on the fusion cannon and it turned from gloss to flat.
im not sure how to put the pins back in, maybe slowly hammer it.
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Cobotron » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:33 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Bee! Please read my last post.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:34 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Cobotron wrote:Bee! Please read my last post.

ysorry. that was posted after yours was posted. i did go back and read it.will probably take some pics tonight if i feel like it
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9

Postby Cobotron » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Bee! Please read my last post.

ysorry. that was posted after yours was posted. i did go back and read it.will probably take some pics tonight if i feel like it
You should! Post it in Transtopia. The paint job looks good. Deserves it's own little thread. ;)^
Point is, we have a whole place to talk about stuff like that.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby o.supreme » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:45 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Got Sky Shadow today from HTS. I know some are criticizing his simplistic transformation, but I really like this toy.

*quick online search*

No videos or reveals of Leader Overlord (check)
No Videos or reveals of the BBTS Cybertron Box Set (check)

...I do believe I am caught up for the moment on TR Leaders :DANCE:

Hopefully this weekend, maybe I can have time to get all 6 in Base Mode with Fort Max and see what my city looks like thus far.

Also I could totally see a 3rd use of this mold as Dai Atlas if they can modify the front of the plane to be a drill nose.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Hydrargyrus » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:26 pm

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
Cobotron wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:(Sorry if this is off-topic for the thread)
It's ok, but lets not get too deep into it.

We do have a great customs forum you know. There is a stickied thread that is all about tips, tricks, and help. Feel free to start a thread if you have lots of specific questions too.

And Bee, I encourage you to start a thread for that nice looking Megatron you've painted. Take lots of pics, and go nuts! Might even make the round up.

EDIT: Also MagicDeath, I learned pin removal from watching vids on youtube. Lots of good ones with tips on the right tools and techniques too.

Yup, just wrapping up. I'll take a look at some of that stuff. Thanks!
END OF LINE :KREMZEEK:
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby bodrock » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:10 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
WOW, amazing Getaway!! ;)^
IMG_5416.JPG
Srsly tho
IMG_5416.JPG (72.61 KiB) Viewed 5435 times

I'm still tempted to get his TR incarnation...
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:25 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Bumblebee21 wrote:when hasblo doesnt do it right [img]

OOH NICE!
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1

Transformers Titans Return Ramhorn, Blitzwing, Octone Released in Philippines

Postby Va'al » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:44 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Via Twitter user Xavier Basa/neurowing, based in the Philippines, we have in-package images of the latest wave of Titan Masters and Voyagers from Titans Return - and that includes Ramhorn, Octone with Murk, and Blitzwing with Hazard! Check out the images below, taken at a Transformers The Last Knight launch event in Manila.

And remember, if you come across any new toys on your shopping trips, make sure to flag them up in our Sightings database, to help out fellow collectors!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Kurona » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:48 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Oh damn, here they come! Blitzwing's colours look much better than before, and I have a mighty need for Ramhorn...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:15 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Kurona wrote:Oh damn, here they come! Blitzwing's colours look much better than before, and I have a mighty need for Ramhorn...

I want Ramhorn too! I just got Shuffler delivered on Wednesday from Amazon, then went to Toys R Us yesterday and found him and Repugnus. Shuffler is awesome. Can't wait for Ramhorn. I love Repugnus too. The head sculpt is amazing.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby Kurona » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:42 am

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Oh damn, here they come! Blitzwing's colours look much better than before, and I have a mighty need for Ramhorn...

I want Ramhorn too! I just got Shuffler delivered on Wednesday from Amazon, then went to Toys R Us yesterday and found him and Repugnus. Shuffler is awesome. Can't wait for Ramhorn. I love Repugnus too. The head sculpt is amazing.

The head does look awesome, only problem is I'm not sure who I'd put it on. Can't think of a Deluxe or Voyager with a colour scheme that fits...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:59 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Kurona wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:

The head does look awesome, only problem is I'm not sure who I'd put it on. Can't think of a Deluxe or Voyager with a colour scheme that fits...

Color Scheme isn't great, but it looks great on both Skullsmasher and Twinferno.

"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby SureShot18 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:29 am

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Shuffled and Ramhorn will be mine one way or another and Octone is looking pretty good here, I may have to consider him.

RodimusConvoy, how did you put Skullsmasher's tail on his arm like that? I assume it's just friction.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 10

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:33 am

SureShot18 wrote:Shuffled and Ramhorn will be mine one way or another and Octone is looking pretty good here, I may have to consider him.

RodimusConvoy, how did you put Skullsmasher's tail on his arm like that? I assume it's just friction.

Sorta/kinda. You know how you can have Skullsmasher hold his tail? That handle has a small opening that's the exact size of the Titan Master peg, so I pegged it into the TM peg that's on his forearm. It's not quite centered, so it's a little off, but it fits and stays on and looks cooler than just having him hold the tail.

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby Randomhero » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:45 am

So maybe two months they'll be here in the states. I can handle that. I'm excited. Looking forward to Twinwist and Overlord too. Be great to have all three pass sixers and all the triple changers. Still not sure about windblade. Im not gonna kid myself. I'm a completist, I even got laserbeak and ravage for TR and they're in a box somewhere but with winblade I'll probably still stick with the legends figure. I paid way too much on the aftermarket for her to be replaced.
Last edited by Randomhero on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby SG Roadbuster » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:35 am

any word on who Ramhorn's wavemates are?
SG Roadbuster
Minibot

Postby o.supreme » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
SG Roadbuster wrote:any word on who Ramhorn's wavemates are?

I have the same question as I was hoping for more than one new TM in Wave 5. Looks like Apeface packaging in the background, so looks like at least there is one re-release.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Randomhero » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:40 am

He's the only new one. I think some of wave one are being put with him.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:43 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Randomhero wrote:

Are we sure? How do we know he is the only new one?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Albatross250 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:17 am

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
YES YES YES!
THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME, IM BUYING THEM BOTH ON MAY 1 I THINK IM GONNA BLOW :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:
WAITING FOR OVERLORD BECAUSE THE HYPE CAN'T STOP :x :x :x :x
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby bodrock » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:39 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
I also need DAT RAMHORN! Tha later headsculpts have been pretty great for the little TMs.
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Speed: 6

Postby Randomhero » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:49 am

william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

He was the only one shown at toyfair if I'm not mistaken and wasn't there a article about what was coming in his wave. Wouldn't be surprising if he's the only one similar to Broadside being the only voyager in his wave. Just makes me believe more and more we're drawing closer to the end of Titans Return. Movie stuff is coming in full force and we got power of the Primes coming.

I think he's the final Titan master in that line just like how I think slugsinger and Misfire are the final deluxes with Trypticon and the last 2 unrevealed box sets being the last of Titans Return.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:51 am

Randomhero wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

He was the only one shown at toyfair if I'm not mistaken and wasn't there a article about what was coming in his wave. Wouldn't be surprising if he's the only one similar to Broadside being the only voyager in his wave. Just makes me believe more and more we're drawing closer to the end of Titans Return. Movie stuff is coming in full force and we got power of the Primes coming.

I think he's the final Titan master in that line just like how I think slugsinger and Misfire are the final deluxes with Trypticon and the last 2 unrevealed box sets being the last of Titans Return.

I'm going to cry when Titan Returns ends. I haven't loved a Transformers line like this one ever.

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby Kurona » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:35 pm

I kinda doubt Slugslinger and Misfire will be the only Wave 6 guys. CW and Thrilling 30 both went out on a much bigger (admittedly not terribly amazing) bang.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #56 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Reed 230915B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 0923IM467 6D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010K"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210467 33RI (CA) Milne 230906AB"
TRANSFORMERS #33 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics Movie Sequel 4RI 230323A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #26 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 OCT200416 26B (CA) Monfort (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #26 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #1 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1984 (CA) Sienkiewicz 230915Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A 0124IM238 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers STORMBRINGER #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2006 2B (W) Furman (A/CA) Figueroa"
Transformers STORM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #68 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A/CA) Turner 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 DEC210547 1B (CA) Lawrence"
Transformers WAR'S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210539 1RI"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 2C GI JOE 1123IM274 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr C 1:10 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON