This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby bodrock » Wed May 03, 2017 2:40 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
While hunting for wave4 of the TR deluxes, I picked up TLK's Barricade -- now that the war is over (*according to IDW, and in my head-canon), he almost could join the PROWL Patrol!
IMG_5711.JPG
We'll be there on the double!
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby RAR » Wed May 03, 2017 9:24 am

Titanmasters are really hard to get in the UK - short of collectable shops that get them they are pretty much an Amazon buy - they hardly make it to eBay either.

It's strange as I found a seller in America selling Rescue Minicons cheap, it would be great if there was a similar good sale on Legends and Titanmasters as for some strange reason major retailers don't seem to want to list either to buy online.

I think I'm going to end up importing the vast majority of wave 3 on wards on the smaller toys, unless they just show up out of no where like the RID & Rescue Bots Minicons did not so long ago.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Giant Purple Griffin » Wed May 03, 2017 11:59 am

Motto: "Beware of my hair!"
Weapon: Photon Lasers
I'm guessing Ramhorn's wave will include re-packs of Shuffler and Repugnus, since I finally caved and bought them for more than I should have...
Haslab, please make me.
Giant Purple Griffin
Headmaster Jr
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:03 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Giant Purple Griffin wrote:I'm guessing Ramhorn's wave will include re-packs of Shuffler and Repugnus, since I finally caved and bought them for more than I should have...

I bought Shuffler on Amazon for $8.99 with free shipping. took about a week to get him. The day after I got him, I found him at TRU for $5.99. #-o
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed May 03, 2017 12:06 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Giant Purple Griffin wrote:I'm guessing Ramhorn's wave will include re-packs of Shuffler and Repugnus, since I finally caved and bought them for more than I should have...

That's usually how the world works.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby o.supreme » Wed May 03, 2017 12:07 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
^ Odd...the TRU's in my area don't even carry Titan Masters (thought the price point was too low or something...), always got them at Wal-Mart ($4.93) or Target ($4.99)
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:12 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
o.supreme wrote:^ Odd...the TRU's in my area don't even carry Titan Masters (thought the price point was too low or something...), always got them at Wal-Mart ($4.93) or Target ($4.99)

I remember finding Wave 2 at TRU. Never saw Wave 1 or 3 of the Titan Masters. Walked in last Thursday and they had Wave 4.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed May 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Ugh... Hasbro really needs to rethink the strategy of having 3 similar price points across 3 different lines. I've seen RiD Legions, Movie Legions and Titan Masters on the same single peg, and now my local Walmart has removed the Titan Master price cards. Because they're not selling? NO DUH, they're not putting them out and put the WRONG items on their pegs! Of course they weren't selling! :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM:

*takes a deep breath*

Sorry about that. :oops: I just want to find Shuffler, is that so much to ask?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed May 03, 2017 3:04 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Ugh... Hasbro really needs to rethink the strategy of having 3 similar price points across 3 different lines. I've seen RiD Legions, Movie Legions and Titan Masters on the same single peg, and now my local Walmart has removed the Titan Master price cards. Because they're not selling? NO DUH, they're not putting them out and put the WRONG items on their pegs! Of course they weren't selling! :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM:

*takes a deep breath*

I want to find wave 4 save broadside, so I feel your pain
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 03, 2017 3:28 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Ugh... Hasbro really needs to rethink the strategy of having 3 similar price points across 3 different lines. I've seen RiD Legions, Movie Legions and Titan Masters on the same single peg, and now my local Walmart has removed the Titan Master price cards. Because they're not selling? NO DUH, they're not putting them out and put the WRONG items on their pegs! Of course they weren't selling! :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM:

*takes a deep breath*

I want to find wave 4 save broadside, so I feel your pain

They still havent restocked in canada (except for broadside), but I am keeping an eye out!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Agamemnon » Wed May 03, 2017 5:00 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Finally bit the bullet and (way!) overpaid for the Velocitron box set. (I missed the release from TrU in the chaos of moving.) Sweet set. Stickers are beautiful in hand on Laser Prime...but the application.... :SICK: Fastclash is awesome, though I can see why someone who hasn't the nostalgia I have with growing up G1 would be disappointed. He holds very true to the original. I can also see why Hasbro maybe decided not to release him (though I think a Legends release would have been better than a red Bumblebee Cliffjumper Chase Roadburn). I don't particularly have an attachment to Nautica and may try to recoup the cost by eBaying her, but she is a very decent reuse of the Blurr mold, in my opinion. (It helps that I really like that mold. I think she is my 4th version of the mold...5th?)

Quickswitch.....yeah, I like the deco, don't like the mold reuse here, as many have stated. Perhaps I will come up with some form of fan made butt-ugly hovership and keep him like that...

(gotta find me a screen capture from the Japanese toon...)
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby bodrock » Wed May 03, 2017 5:19 pm

Agamemnon wrote:Finally bit the bullet and (way!) overpaid for the Velocitron box set. (I missed the release from TrU in the chaos of moving.) Sweet set. Stickers are beautiful in hand on Laser Prime...but the application.... :SICK: Fastclash is awesome, though I can see why someone who hasn't the nostalgia I have with growing up G1 would be disappointed. He holds very true to the original. I can also see why Hasbro maybe decided not to release him (though I think a Legends release would have been better than a red Bumblebee Cliffjumper Chase Roadburn). I don't particularly have an attachment to Nautica and may try to recoup the cost by eBaying her, but she is a very decent reuse of the Blurr mold, in my opinion. (It helps that I really like that mold. I think she is my 4th version of the mold...5th?)

Quickswitch.....yeah, I like the deco, don't like the mold reuse here, as many have stated. Perhaps I will come up with some form of fan made butt-ugly hovership and keep him like that...

(gotta find me a screen capture from the Japanese toon...)

With QS, I went for "batmobile" mode! ;)
IMG_5708.JPG
Regulators, MOUNT-UP!
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby Rainmaker » Wed May 03, 2017 11:37 pm

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
I wonder if Hastak can get a Gears out of the Brawn mold

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Skill: 6

Postby bodrock » Thu May 04, 2017 2:10 am

I forgot all about Brawn -- I have yet to see him here in Oregon.

I'm glad the old toys can use the new ones as weapons. :)
IMG_5728.JPG
Who needs a harpoon gun?
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby Kurona » Thu May 04, 2017 3:29 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Rainmaker wrote:I wonder if Hastak can get a Gears out of the Brawn mold

Eh, we already got a decent one from Thrilling 30, and I'd prefer an Outback and maybe Rollbar out of Brawn first.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu May 04, 2017 4:00 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
so ii figured out how to fix the whole broadside scale issue.
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby Rainmaker » Thu May 04, 2017 4:15 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Bumblebee21 wrote:so ii figured out how to fix the whole broadside scale issue.

And you're not gonna tell us? Rude.

Rainmaker
Brainmaster
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu May 04, 2017 4:22 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Rainmaker wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:so ii figured out how to fix the whole broadside scale issue.

And you're not gonna tell us? Rude.

no no im not

put him on fort max's shoulder. somehow he looks soo good there
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 9

Postby Bronzewolf » Thu May 04, 2017 10:58 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Shark Jumper over at TFW2005 has given us some good news: he found Titans Return Blitzwing and Octone at US retail! They were spotted at the Manhattan beach, California to the slightly jarring tune of $28.99 US. Tell us what you think of this potential price hike in the comments, below the provided photo evidence!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Speed: 5

Postby Bronzewolf » Thu May 04, 2017 11:04 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Can I be honest? I'm probably in the minority here, but I think Octoneatane rocks that mold. :KREMZEEK:

bodrock wrote:While hunting for wave4 of the TR deluxes, I picked up TLK's Barricade -- now that the war is over (*according to IDW, and in my head-canon), he almost could join the PROWL Patrol!
IMG_5711.JPG

Lol, I see your Paw Patrol reference.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Speed: 5

Postby william-james88 » Thu May 04, 2017 11:18 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Bronzewolf wrote:Can I be honest? I'm probably in the minority here, but I think Octoneatane rocks that mold. :KREMZEEK:

I thought that was the majority opinion. I cant wait for him. Although it really sucks that you guys are getting a price increase.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Thu May 04, 2017 11:23 am

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
I think Scourge rocks it best. If I did not have the amazing Unite Warriors Grand Scourge, I'd be getting this new one.

I've gone all Takara on Headmasters, except for Blaster, Wheelie, Bumblebee, Shockwave, and Soundwave, so I think I will wait for Takara's Blitzwing.
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Thu May 04, 2017 11:25 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nik Hero wrote:I think Scourge rocks it best. If I did not have the amazing Unite Warriors Grand Scourge, I'd be getting this new one.
With this one being a Voyager like that one, I wanna see a sword fight between this Black Convoy and UW Grand Scourge. 8-)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10

Postby o.supreme » Thu May 04, 2017 11:34 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Wow... these two voyagers being sighted in the U.S. mere days after first being sighted in the Philippines, that's either very impressive, or quite a fluke. Either way I'm hunkering down for a long summer drought of TF buying as the movie line takes over, which is fine because I need to build funds back up again.

Even if these by some miracle do make it to my area before August..the only ones I want are Ramhorn (which is inexpensive), then Overlord and Trypticon, which have no indication of release date yet. ....oh and then there's the Cybertron Box Set...BBTS can spring that on us at any moment. I'm wont be in a rush to get it, unless it has limited/short supply...
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Omegatrion84 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:37 pm

Yikes! A $4 price hike on Voyagers? That's disappointing. I just picked up Broadside from Target last week for $24.99. Has anyone else seen this pricing?

:BOT:
Omegatrion84
Micromaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #20 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230274 20A (CA) Williams (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #20 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #351 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1223IM320 351B (CA) Aguillo (W) McConville"
NEW!
SPAWN #351 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #343 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 APR230292 343C (CA) Kibar"
SPAWN #343 Cvr C v ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #267 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0923IM844 267A (W/A/CA) Larsen"
SAVAGE DRAGON #267 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #26 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM337 26B (CA) Aguillo (W) Layman"
SCORCHED #26 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2021 JUN210030 1D (CA) Murphy 230131B"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #7 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 APR220234 7B (CA) Mattina (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #7 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #794 Cvr E Spawn DC Comics 2022 NOV190399 794E (CA) Cheung"
WONDER WOMAN #794 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #22 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAR230144 22B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #22 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 One Shot Cvr L 1:25 B&W DC Image Comics 2022 1L (CA) Fabok"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 On ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #11 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 APR220208 11A (CA) Mattina (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr E Image Comics 2022 JUN220013 1E (CA) Valentino"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2021 JUN210030 1D (CA) Murphy 230131A"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 JUN220009 1A (CA) Tan"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON