This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Deadput » Thu May 11, 2017 3:00 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
So bios your saying that Octone kills Autobots with his farts?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Seibertron » Thu May 11, 2017 3:00 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Dear Hasbro and/or Takara,

Can we get the other two animated heads for blitzwing and the goofy marvel comics goggle eyes version of octane? That would be fantastic! Thanks!

Sincerely,
Ryan
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Kurona » Thu May 11, 2017 3:02 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Seibertron wrote:Dear Hasbro and/or Takara,

Can we get the other two animated heads for blitzwing and the goofy marvel comics goggle eyes version of octane? That would be fantastic! Thanks!

Sincerely,
Ryan

Talking of Animated, I'm surprised the bio didn't give him the Ice/Fire powers he's had since Animated and even got transplanted onto the G1 version in Devastation. I'd be disappointed, but his new power is so awesome I don't find myself minding that much.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Deadput » Thu May 11, 2017 3:29 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Kurona wrote:

Sincerely,
Ryan

Talking of Animated, I'm surprised the bio didn't give him the Ice/Fire powers he's had since Animated and even got transplanted onto the G1 version in Devastation. I'd be disappointed, but his new power is so awesome I don't find myself minding that much.

A cool way to combine both powers would be something like.

"Decepticon Hazard gives Blitzwing the ability to take over the system's of other Bots and cause them to either super-heat their processors to self destruct or to overload their cooling systems freezing their sparks cold."

Something like that I bet someone could write that better.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9

Postby EchoKing » Thu May 11, 2017 3:31 pm

Motto: "Men fear what they don't know, and kill what they fear."
Weapon: Dual Laser Beam Rifle
About that voyager soundwave...

Anyways I can't tell you how good these look to me, I can't wait to reprint Blitzwings purple smirk to a more g1 accurate gray.
if you're reading this your a nerd.
EchoKing
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Helicopter
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Postby WreckerJack » Thu May 11, 2017 3:36 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Octone looks suspiciously like Cyclonus. Wonder why they didn't just call him Octane?
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Thu May 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Good alternate heads for Blitzwing:

Skytread: http://amzn.to/2q6XZa2

Crashbash: http://amzn.to/2ppLlUj

Apeface: http://amzn.to/2q9QBbK

Links given so you can check how they would look.
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Kurona » Thu May 11, 2017 3:59 pm

WreckerJack wrote:Octone looks suspiciously like Cyclonus. Wonder why they didn't just call him Octane?

They can't for legal reasons; presumably for the same reason they can't just call Jazz Jazz or Ratchet Ratchet without a prefix - it's too general of a name and is what a specific real-life thing is called rather than having a made-up or mixed name like Optimus Prime or Starscream. Hence why in recent years he's been called Tankor more often than not in both toys and IDW. I suppose this design team wanted to be more accurate so much they found a name he's been called by that's one letter off.

Deadput wrote:
Kurona wrote:

Sincerely,
Ryan

"Decepticon Hazard gives Blitzwing the ability to take over the system's of other Bots and cause them to either super-heat their processors to self destruct or to overload their cooling systems freezing their sparks cold."

That would be pretty cool too
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Qwan » Thu May 11, 2017 5:01 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
o.supreme wrote:I haven't checked my local TRU yet, but the one I went to in AZ, the "Brand New" display for TLK was pretty unimpressive...I remember AoE had the shelves bursting with toys, maybe Hasbro & TRU are being more conservative thinking they overproduced last time, which they did...The only reason why I am mentioning TLK here is I am curious if/how it may choke out TR for a while. I hope not, but in 2014 I wasn't collecting and cant quite remember how T30 fared when AoE was dominating the shelves that summer and into the end of the year.

I admit that's something that had been on my mind for quite a while. My fears are still not quite fully assuaged but the fact that TR Wave 4 Legends just turned up near me, about two weeks after TLK stuff hit the same store, helps me feel like a lot of these stores do have a fair idea what they're doing.

In fact, as frustrating as the "premium" price hike is for TLK stuff, chances are it helps too - two different price points of Transformers are probably more likely to both get put out, than two Transformers products with the same price but just a different prefix (in their eyes).

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Optimum Supreme » Thu May 11, 2017 5:14 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Kurona wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:Octone looks suspiciously like Cyclonus. Wonder why they didn't just call him Octane?

They can't for legal reasons; presumably for the same reason they can't just call Jazz Jazz or Ratchet Ratchet without a prefix - it's too general of a name and is what a specific real-life thing is called rather than having a made-up or mixed name like Optimus Prime or Starscream.

Sometimes that's it, but as often as not, it's not that they can't use the name, it's that they can't secure the trademark for the name and keep others from using it. That's why the prefix loophole is used so often. Anyone might be able to call a toy Jazz or Ratchet, but add the already trademarked Autobot and it's clearly Hasbro's toy.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby Kurona » Thu May 11, 2017 5:37 pm

Optimum Supreme wrote:
Kurona wrote:

They can't for legal reasons; presumably for the same reason they can't just call Jazz Jazz or Ratchet Ratchet without a prefix - it's too general of a name and is what a specific real-life thing is called rather than having a made-up or mixed name like Optimus Prime or Starscream.

Sometimes that's it, but as often as not, it's not that they can't use the name, it's that they can't secure the trademark for the name and keep others from using it. That's why the prefix loophole is used so often. Anyone might be able to call a toy Jazz or Ratchet, but add the already trademarked Autobot and it's clearly Hasbro's toy.

I should've included that, yeah. You can easily trademark Starscream as that's a made-up nonsense word that isn't the name of a real thing; but you can't trademark Octane as that's a word of a real thing you can't claim ownership of.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby bodrock » Thu May 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Kurona wrote:
Optimum Supreme wrote:
Kurona wrote:

I should've included that, yeah. You can easily trademark Starscream as that's a made-up nonsense word that isn't the name of a real thing; but you can't trademark Octane as that's a word of a real thing you can't claim ownership of.

O RLY
IMG_5859.JPG
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu May 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Deadput wrote:
Kurona wrote:Talking of Animated, I'm surprised the bio didn't give him the Ice/Fire powers he's had since Animated and even got transplanted onto the G1 version in Devastation. I'd be disappointed, but his new power is so awesome I don't find myself minding that much.

Blitzwing, the Decepticon triplechanger brings three times the threat with his trio of Titan Masters!

In jet mode, Blitzwing is piloted by the cold-blooded and aloof Titan Master Overchill, who arms him with dual thermal reductor cannons, allowing him to ice over the wings of flying Autobots! When combined with Blitzwing in robot mode, Overchill saps the willpower of their enemies by draining the energy from their processors!

In tank mode, Blitzwing is commanded by the brutal Hot-Tread, who vents Blitzwing's excess heat energy through the Decepticon's armor plating, melting anything Blitzwing's treads don't crush! When combined with Blitzwing in robot mode, Hot-Tread overloads the processors of their enemies, causing blind rage!

Perhaps most powerful of all is the Titan Master Hazard, who triggers unpredictable, spontaneous upgrades in either of Blitzwing's alternate modes, and when combined with Blitzwing in robot mode, sews confusion across the battlefield by injecting a stream of random data and codes into the processors of anyone nearby!

Also, Octovirate Forge on Shapeways has had all three of the Animated faces up for Titan Master Blitzwing for a good long while, so it's totally doable if you don't mind sacrificing a few of your Titan Masters.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Zobovor » Thu May 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Motto: "The purpose of communication is not truth, but persuasion."
Weapon: Black Magic
Kurona wrote:You can easily trademark Starscream as that's a made-up nonsense word that isn't the name of a real thing; but you can't trademark Octane as that's a word of a real thing you can't claim ownership of.

That's not how trademark law works.

Words found in the dictionary are sometimes more difficult to defend as trademarks, but you absolutely can trademark them. The trick is to use the word in a unique and distinctive way. This is why you can have Apple brand computers, but not Apple brand apples.

Bowtech, Inc. currently uses the trademark Octane for a brand of archery arrow. That's the only reason Hasbro isn't able to currently use the name for Transformers (toys and sporting goods equipment are lumped together into one trademark category).
Zobovor
Mini-Con
Watch Zobovor on YouTube
Buy from Zobovor on eBay
Alt Mode: Helicycle
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: Infinity

Postby Qwan » Thu May 11, 2017 7:26 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Caelus wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Kurona wrote:Talking of Animated, I'm surprised the bio didn't give him the Ice/Fire powers he's had since Animated and even got transplanted onto the G1 version in Devastation. I'd be disappointed, but his new power is so awesome I don't find myself minding that much.

Blitzwing, the Decepticon triplechanger brings three times the threat with his trio of Titan Masters!

In jet mode, Blitzwing is piloted by the cold-blooded and aloof Titan Master Overchill, who arms him with dual thermal reductor cannons, allowing him to ice over the wings of flying Autobots! When combined with Blitzwing in robot mode, Overchill saps the willpower of their enemies by draining the energy from their processors!

In tank mode, Blitzwing is commanded by the brutal Hot-Tread, who vents Blitzwing's excess heat energy through the Decepticon's armor plating, melting anything Blitzwing's treads don't crush! When combined with Blitzwing in robot mode, Hot-Tread overloads the processors of their enemies, causing blind rage!

Perhaps most powerful of all is the Titan Master Hazard, who triggers unpredictable, spontaneous upgrades in either of Blitzwing's alternate modes, and when combined with Blitzwing in robot mode, sews confusion across the battlefield by injecting a stream of random data and codes into the processors of anyone nearby!

Also, Octovirate Forge on Shapeways has had all three of the Animated faces up for Titan Master Blitzwing for a good long while, so it's totally doable if you don't mind sacrificing a few of your Titan Masters.

That is... incredible. :shock: :BOWDOWN: Of course, it'd require more than two and a half sentences to print that on the back of a box so of course it wouldn't happen, but it's some totally fantastic bio work! Makes me want to buy those Shapeways faces now, even though I don't even have Blitzwing yet...
Last edited by Qwan on Thu May 11, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Courage: 5

Postby Kurona » Thu May 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Zobovor wrote:
Kurona wrote:You can easily trademark Starscream as that's a made-up nonsense word that isn't the name of a real thing; but you can't trademark Octane as that's a word of a real thing you can't claim ownership of.

Words found in the dictionary are sometimes more difficult to defend as trademarks, but you absolutely can trademark them. The trick is to use the word in a unique and distinctive way. This is why you can have Apple brand computers, but not Apple brand apples.

Bowtech, Inc. currently uses the trademark Octane for a brand of archery arrow. That's the only reason Hasbro isn't able to currently use the name for Transformers (toys and sporting goods equipment are lumped together into one trademark category).

Huh, interesting. Shows what I know :P
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Seibertron » Thu May 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Kurona wrote:
Zobovor wrote:

And sometimes Hasbro's legal team likes to err on the side of caution, hence Outback hasn't been used for years because of Outback Steakhouse, if I recall that reason from Hasbro or Fun Pub at a Botcon at some point in the past 12 years.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu May 11, 2017 9:15 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Seibertron wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Zobovor wrote:

And sometimes Hasbro's legal team likes to err on the side of caution, hence Outback hasn't been used for years because of Outback Steakhouse, if I recall that reason from Hasbro or Fun Pub at a Botcon at some point in the past 12 years.

Outback Steakhouse have their name trademarked in most, if not all, categories available, just 'cause they can. Kinda like how Hasbro trademarked "Machine Robot Rescue" back in 2003, in case Bandai decided to import that line (they never did).

I'm toying with the idea of recording trademarks over the years actually, what's no longer viable, which have replacements and the like.

And curious that Sky Shadow is on the Wave 5 box instead of Overlord. That could mean he'll be released a bit later, in between Waves 5 and 6. Expect a Tail-ender Syndrome sufferer.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu May 11, 2017 9:21 pm

Qwan wrote:
Caelus wrote:
Deadput wrote:

That is... incredible. :shock: :BOWDOWN: Of course, it'd require more than two and a half sentences to print that on the back of a box so of course it wouldn't happen, but it's some totally fantastic bio work! Makes me want to buy those Shapeways faces now, even though I don't even have Blitzwing yet...

Thanks. I used to write Transformer bios all the time for Heavy Metal War, but I think this has to be the first time I've fiddled with doing that sort of thing in a year or two. I kind of miss it.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Albatross250 » Fri May 12, 2017 1:33 am

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
And i'm still here waiting for an Animated Shockwave Mold for Titans Return :-?
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Fri May 12, 2017 6:42 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
I picked up Topspin on my way to work this morning. He's so frakkin' awsome! They had all the others, but I couldn't get them all right now. Kup looks so much better in person than in pictures.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Courage: 6

Postby Cobotron » Fri May 12, 2017 7:11 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:I picked up Topspin on my way to work this morning. He's so frakkin' awsome!
RIIIIIGHT?

They had all the others, but I couldn't get them all right now. Kup looks so much better in person than in pictures.
DING DING DING DING! We have a WINNER!
:D ;)
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9

Postby mordhelm » Fri May 12, 2017 8:06 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:I picked up Topspin on my way to work this morning. He's so frakkin' awsome! They had all the others, but I couldn't get them all right now. Kup looks so much better in person than in pictures.

What store did you hit up to find those?
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby mordhelm » Fri May 12, 2017 8:07 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Disregard that, I checked the sightings area
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:07 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
mordhelm wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:I picked up Topspin on my way to work this morning. He's so frakkin' awsome! They had all the others, but I couldn't get them all right now. Kup looks so much better in person than in pictures.

What store did you hit up to find those?

It was a Meijer in Ypsilanti, MI.

But I've also seen reports this morning that Walmart and Targets in Michigan are getting them too.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Courage: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Nitro Series OPTIMUS PRIME Energon Igniters Transformers Bumblebee Hasbro NEW"
Nitro Series OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINI-CON SKYBOOM Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 230427C"
MINI-CON SKYBOOM T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RED ALERT Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
RED ALERT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719B"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAKEDOWN Transformers Cybertron Scout complete w/ Cyber Key s5f3 2005 231102A"
BRAKEDOWN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energon Blade parts for LASERBEAK / BUZZSAW Transformers Botcon 2006 230427B"
Energon Blade part ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 210811A"
SMOKESCREEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKID-Z Transformers RID Robots In Disguise Deluxe Basic complete 2001 230821A"
SKID-Z Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON SABER Transformers Energon Class complete + more 2004 230427B **AS-IS**"
ENERGON SABER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASCENTOR Transformers Cybertron Mini-Con complete + instructions 2005 Hasbro"
ASCENTOR Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RED ALERT Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
RED ALERT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Cybertron SPEED PLANET MAP catalog poster 2005"
Transformers Cyber ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON