Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby leokearon » Sat May 27, 2017 2:27 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
ExciKaiser wrote:
leokearon wrote:
Sadly is looks like Pax, Crosshairs would have more Blue. It is a shame given he would be easy to do


It's obvious from the begining it's Orion, the G1 Kup was already repainted the same way.
I even predicted it some pages ago (yes you can check).

I in fact, don't even understand why somebody would think crosshairs first by seing the picture instead of Orion.
Real question, for me it's like seeing a yellow F1 and guessing Sureshot instead of Dragstrip.. I don't get it.
Or is there something I missed (rumours etc) that would made seombody want to guess Crosshairs first?


Well I would prefer (and I'm betting many others) for the Autobot Targetmasters to be done instead of another non "Master" toy, especially another Prime variant. Also Hasbro did show that a Crosshairs from Kup is possible, as they thought about doing it before. (Which was also the inspiration for my TR Crosshairs Digibash)
Image
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
User avatar
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 941
News Credits: 18
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:37 am
Location: Waterford, Ireland
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Sat May 27, 2017 4:30 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
leokearon wrote:
ExciKaiser wrote:
leokearon wrote:
Sadly is looks like Pax, Crosshairs would have more Blue. It is a shame given he would be easy to do


It's obvious from the begining it's Orion, the G1 Kup was already repainted the same way.
I even predicted it some pages ago (yes you can check).

I in fact, don't even understand why somebody would think crosshairs first by seing the picture instead of Orion.
Real question, for me it's like seeing a yellow F1 and guessing Sureshot instead of Dragstrip.. I don't get it.
Or is there something I missed (rumours etc) that would made seombody want to guess Crosshairs first?


Well I would prefer (and I'm betting many others) for the Autobot Targetmasters to be done instead of another non "Master" toy, especially another Prime variant. Also Hasbro did show that a Crosshairs from Kup is possible, as they thought about doing it before. (Which was also the inspiration for my TR Crosshairs Digibash)
Image

Looking at that picture of the G1 toy again proves to me that can't be Crosshairs. If it was, he'd be entirely blue aside from a red cockpit. There's too much red here for it to be Crosshairs.
Heck, the tire rims would have to be red too.
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7877
News Credits: 191
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 27, 2017 9:01 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
leokearon wrote:Also Hasbro did show that a Crosshairs from Kup is possible, as they thought about doing it before. (Which was also the inspiration for my TR Crosshairs Digibash)
Image
You mean Fun Pub, not Hasbro. That pic is a Fun Pub proposal.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35149
News Credits: 382
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sodan-1 » Sat May 27, 2017 11:14 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
I'd love a G1 Crosshairs but yeah, looking at how much red there is and where it is I'm saying Orion.

Boooooo. [-(

I reckon Crosshairs should have a new mould that could be retooled into Spoilsport. Pointblank could work as a Hot Rod retool me thinks.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2345
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 am
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby bodrock » Sat May 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
I definitely wanted more data slugs for Blaster....:/
IMG_6068.JPG
Quack.
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/PERSONA5ROYAL/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
Posts: 3341
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:57 pm
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Cobotron » Sat May 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
The one tiny detail that has me leaning towards the idea that that Kup redeco is Pax are the silver/grey feet. Prime almost always has blue calves with silver thighs and feet.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10216
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby RAR » Sun May 28, 2017 12:13 am

Hmm Look like it could be seen as being either Orion or Crosshairs - it also reminds me a lot of Animated Deluxe (Cybertron mode) Optimus Prime as well.

I don't mind which - it looks enough like Crosshairs to pass for him and Orion is a nice nod to the G1 reissue. Also even if it is Crosshairs - it's easy enough to buy 2 of them and put the Powermaster Prime head on one of them to make an Orion anyway.
User avatar
RAR
Gestalt
Posts: 2322
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby bodrock » Sun May 28, 2017 11:22 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Having missed out on Generations Orion Pax, I wouldn't mind getting one if it were a remix of the TR Kup -- the only reason I passed on TR Kup the other day at Target was thanks to how much I'd prefer that Takara Legends version.

Still having fun with Brawn, though!
IMG_6076.JPG
Losing the Shell Game
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/PERSONA5ROYAL/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
Posts: 3341
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:57 pm
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Qwan » Sun May 28, 2017 5:19 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Boy, well I've been away for a while haven't I? (Well, like, three days but shush :lol: )

TaraTech wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:That isn't Crosshairs...

It looks like Orion Pax to me. :lol: :shock:
Speaking about Orion Pax.....


Compare to his G1 targetmaster which was also a Kup repaint

Image

Yeah, it does seem to be Pax. He even seems to have the lighter blue on the top of his legs/truck bed, just like the e-Hobby Orion Pax above.

(Also - are his cannons translucent-blue painted over with light blue, or is it just shiny dark-blue paint on the barrels that's tricking my eyes? Anyone who has TR Kup: Do his cannons share a plastic color with any other parts on him, and could that plastic be swapped out with a translucent color?)


william-james88 wrote:Good news for Australians! While the first wave to hit them containing Titans Return Wave 4 deluxes was actually a revision case, the entirety of this wave has now been spotted.

This post has been found on the Ozformers Facebook page:

They are here after all... the Autobot trio from Wave 4 TR Deluxe.
Found at a couple of BigW stores in NSW today, Kup, Perceptor and Topspin, for $25 each.
Hopefully they show up elsewhere as well, and not be just a small number of cases that end up at just a few stores of one retailer.
(photos posted to ozformers by members mharry and SMHFConvoy)

[snip]

Bleh, of course it's literally the day after my Big W completely removes the peg for TR Deluxes. Well, at least it means there's a chance that they'll be more widely available! I'll just have to keep a sharp(er) eye out for the next few weeks. :D
Image

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
User avatar
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 983
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:11 pm
Location: The side where the grass is greener
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Cobotron » Sun May 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Qwan wrote:(Also - are his cannons translucent-blue painted over with light blue, or is it just shiny dark-blue paint on the barrels that's tricking my eyes? Anyone who has TR Kup: Do his cannons share a plastic color with any other parts on him, and could that plastic be swapped out with a translucent color?)
Kup's guns are cast in the same gray plastic his thighs, feet, waist, and parts of Flintlock are cast in. I was pondering the guns in that photo too. I think that detail is a darker or metallic paint app.

Also...
Cobotron wrote:The one tiny detail that has me leaning towards the idea that that Kup redeco is Pax are the silver/grey feet. Prime almost always has blue calves with silver thighs and feet.

While I stick by the first half of my post, I'd like to retract that last sentence. Not sure what I was thinking. I just scanned a handful of Primes on my shelves and that is just wrong. Primes feet are almost always blue. Except Movie, and Prime Prime.
8-} :lol:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10216
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Qwan » Sun May 28, 2017 6:27 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Cobotron wrote:Also...
Cobotron wrote:The one tiny detail that has me leaning towards the idea that that Kup redeco is Pax are the silver/grey feet. Prime almost always has blue calves with silver thighs and feet.

While I stick by the first half of my post, I'd like to retract that last sentence. Not sure what I was thinking. I just scanned a handful of Primes on my shelves and that is just wrong. Primes feet are almost always blue. Except Movie, and Prime Prime.
8-} :lol:

Ah, yes, but Orion Pax's feet were originally...

...red??

Image

I guess it might be a molding thing, like if they wanted multiple other parts in the same tree to be gray and they'd already used their paint budget, or something. And now, let's compare to the other candidate!

Crosshairs, of course, has black feet so that doesn't align either - BUT. In his vehicle mode, he does have silver stripes in pretty much that exact spot! It's actually a bit surprising how well that detail lines up, so, more evidence for it being Crosshairs I guess?

Image

It's also worth noting that while the extensive red on the vehicle seems to be more accurate to Pax, both he and Crosshairs have blue arms in robot mode (at least based on their original toys), meaning that the apparent red arms on this figure aren't accurate to either toy! Cartoon Orion had red arms, which could lend credence to it being a cartoon-accurate Takara/E-Hobby Pax; but if it is from Hasbro, then it seems strange that it'd be extremely toy-inaccurate either way!

Man, who knows at this point. 8-}
Image

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
User avatar
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 983
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:11 pm
Location: The side where the grass is greener
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby nycPrime » Sun May 28, 2017 10:14 pm

I received Brawn and Roadburn today. Brawn is the best legend figure I own. Both modes are awesome. I really appreciate what this mold accomplishes.

Roadburn is ok. Not familiar with the character, but I got it cuz I didn't want bee in this mold, and I'm a sucker for cool car toys. The car looks cool despite being a bit panely. Not crazy about the bot mode, but knew that going in. Head scuplt looks cool though. Overall, things don't feel as nice and tight as on Brawn. Still a decent figure overall.
nycPrime
Headmaster
Posts: 1079
News Credits: 12
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:07 pm
Location: NYC
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon May 29, 2017 2:02 am

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
Roadburn is Chase with Freeway's head.

My collecting of Titans Return started with an impulse buy of Hot Rod at Target - my G1 Hot Rod is in bad shape thanks to an unskilled attempt at articubashing, so he was really appealing. I like him, though I do want to modify him with the Legends versions rotatable engine block. Following that, I have added Kup, Overboard, Titan Master Brawn, Scourge, Blurr, Galvatron, and most recently a second Scourge and Six Shot. I've been meaning to get Loudmouth forever because I want to adapt him for my headless G1 Siren, but I stupidly passed on him the one time I saw him on a peg recently.
Further planned acquisitions: Perceptor, Wheelie, Bumblebee, Roadburn at least for the sake of making Cliffjumper, Legends Brawn, Octane when available, Trypticon if by some miracle I can scrape together the cash, Clobber, Ptero, ideally Nautica, Powermaster Optimus Prime, Blitzwing, Triggerhappy, Chromedome, Hardhead, Kickback, Fort Max if I win the lottery, any other 87 HM/TM characters, maybe Krok (not remotely a match to the AM's kibble but I like padding my 'Con ranks), more of Scourge because I want a Sweep army, maaaaybe Astrotrain
Releases I hope will be forthcoming:
* Deluxe Springer. The obligatory combining twin guns would be good for making the helicopter-mode guns.
* Deluxe Wreck-Gar
* Voyager/Ultra/Leader (however big he'll need to be) Rodimus Prime (using the Chaos on Velocitron face) that stands basically the same height as Galvatron, turns into basically his original cab mode with a cockpit that seats two Titan Masters, and his classic camper shell/Mobile Defense Bay (with plenty of ports and pegs for interacting with Titan Masters. Those three would essentially complete the TFTM set.
* Deluxe Ratchet and Ironhide (keeping to the Titans Return general shtick of "Direct upgrade of the original toy"). It would be so fitting. The detachable platform would go nicely with Titan Master figures, and just the idea of Headmaster versions of those two is highly amusing to me.
* Deluxe Sunstreaker. Possibly a new mold entirely, possibly extensive retool of Generations Tracks/Wheeljack
* Deluxe Hoist and Trailbreaker
* Deluxe Skids and Crosscut. If only for the sake of having a version of the Diaclone scooter that Titan Masters can ride.
* Voyager Starscream, Thundercracker, et al. With the Autobot cars bumped up to Deluxe size, the Decepticon jets need to be bumped up to Voyager to suit. Making them Headmasters eliminates the design worry of hiding the head in altmode, and gives the cockpit something to do.
* Apex Bomber
* Deluxe Arcee retooled as a Titans Return Headmaster
* Supreme (?) Optimus Prime. Voyager size (or at least height) cab robot, classic trailer and Roller but done up for Deluxes and Titan Masters. Might be dreaming
* Supreme (?) Ultra Magnus. Same cab robot, classic UM trailer that leaves his legs free to move in armor mode and that can carry 4 modern Deluxe Autobot cars, Large head + chestplate jet that can seat a Titan Master
* Legends character based on the Powered Buggy, A pipe dream, probably.
* Voyager Dinobots. Would take advantage of "Clobber" and "Ptero".
WANT:
Cybertron Galvatron, with both backpack halves and the claw weapon, at a price not to exceed $42 total

It's funny how many people seem to believe that the less conservative party is going to make the country into (more of) a fascist surveillance state. Especially since the news services claiming this simultaneously claim the left will turn the country into an anarchistic hippy land with no social and moral controls.
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Posts: 4530
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby ExciKaiser » Mon May 29, 2017 6:23 am

We're near the end of the series, you're hoping/dreaming too much.
There'll be a couple of new mold, but not a lot.
Not english-native speaker. Thank you for being cool on my typos.
My Collection - Transformers Go Combiner Teams onboard !
Image
Looking for the claw-shield-gun which comes with Magna convoy.
User avatar
ExciKaiser
Combiner
Posts: 488
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:12 pm
Location: France
Buy from ExciKaiser on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Munkky » Mon May 29, 2017 7:49 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Roadburn is Chase with Freeway's head.

My collecting of Titans Return started with an impulse buy of Hot Rod at Target - my G1 Hot Rod is in bad shape thanks to an unskilled attempt at articubashing, so he was really appealing. I like him, though I do want to modify him with the Legends versions rotatable engine block. Following that, I have added Kup, Overboard, Titan Master Brawn, Scourge, Blurr, Galvatron, and most recently a second Scourge and Six Shot. I've been meaning to get Loudmouth forever because I want to adapt him for my headless G1 Siren, but I stupidly passed on him the one time I saw him on a peg recently.
Further planned acquisitions: Perceptor, Wheelie, Bumblebee, Roadburn at least for the sake of making Cliffjumper, Legends Brawn, Octane when available, Trypticon if by some miracle I can scrape together the cash, Clobber, Ptero, ideally Nautica, Powermaster Optimus Prime, Blitzwing, Triggerhappy, Chromedome, Hardhead, Kickback, Fort Max if I win the lottery, any other 87 HM/TM characters, maybe Krok (not remotely a match to the AM's kibble but I like padding my 'Con ranks), more of Scourge because I want a Sweep army, maaaaybe Astrotrain
Releases I hope will be forthcoming:
* Deluxe Springer. The obligatory combining twin guns would be good for making the helicopter-mode guns.
* Deluxe Wreck-Gar
* Voyager/Ultra/Leader (however big he'll need to be) Rodimus Prime (using the Chaos on Velocitron face) that stands basically the same height as Galvatron, turns into basically his original cab mode with a cockpit that seats two Titan Masters, and his classic camper shell/Mobile Defense Bay (with plenty of ports and pegs for interacting with Titan Masters. Those three would essentially complete the TFTM set.
* Deluxe Ratchet and Ironhide (keeping to the Titans Return general shtick of "Direct upgrade of the original toy"). It would be so fitting. The detachable platform would go nicely with Titan Master figures, and just the idea of Headmaster versions of those two is highly amusing to me.
* Deluxe Sunstreaker. Possibly a new mold entirely, possibly extensive retool of Generations Tracks/Wheeljack
* Deluxe Hoist and Trailbreaker
* Deluxe Skids and Crosscut. If only for the sake of having a version of the Diaclone scooter that Titan Masters can ride.
* Voyager Starscream, Thundercracker, et al. With the Autobot cars bumped up to Deluxe size, the Decepticon jets need to be bumped up to Voyager to suit. Making them Headmasters eliminates the design worry of hiding the head in altmode, and gives the cockpit something to do.
* Apex Bomber
* Deluxe Arcee retooled as a Titans Return Headmaster
* Supreme (?) Optimus Prime. Voyager size (or at least height) cab robot, classic trailer and Roller but done up for Deluxes and Titan Masters. Might be dreaming
* Supreme (?) Ultra Magnus. Same cab robot, classic UM trailer that leaves his legs free to move in armor mode and that can carry 4 modern Deluxe Autobot cars, Large head + chestplate jet that can seat a Titan Master
* Legends character based on the Powered Buggy, A pipe dream, probably.
* Voyager Dinobots. Would take advantage of "Clobber" and "Ptero".

Titans Return has maybe one more full wave to go before it ends and we move on to Power of the Primes and whatever gimmick that has. So far all we know for certain about Titans Return wave 6 is Slugslinger will be one of the Deluxes. A rumour on 4Chan a few months ago claimed there'll be a Titanmaster Arcee from the Loudmouth mould, and all five Dinobots will be made in 2018, but no one knows if it's true yet.
Munkky
Targetmaster
Posts: 616
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:01 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon May 29, 2017 8:06 am

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
I may be, yeah. It looks like they're at least going to finish out the 1987 lineup (hopefully there's a Titan-class Scorponok in the works), and hopefully they'll complete the upgrades of the TFTM new-mold characters since there's only 3 to go. Apex Bomber (whose mold already exists) I can see at least happening as an exclusive even if he doesn't get a full US release. Dunno if we can hope for much beside that, but my fingers are crossed for a Headmaster Arcee retool, Ratchet+Ironhide, and Voyager Seekers.
WANT:
Cybertron Galvatron, with both backpack halves and the claw weapon, at a price not to exceed $42 total

It's funny how many people seem to believe that the less conservative party is going to make the country into (more of) a fascist surveillance state. Especially since the news services claiming this simultaneously claim the left will turn the country into an anarchistic hippy land with no social and moral controls.
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Posts: 4530
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Mon May 29, 2017 8:10 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Titan Scorponok was one of the choices on the Titan poll. The others were Omega Supreme and Trypticon; we get one Titan per year; Trypticon won that poll and is coming out his year; Metroplex and Fortress Maximus are already done... so Scorponok's not happening this year but either next year or 2019. Probably 2019 so we can keep up the alternating pattern of Autobot-Decepticon-Autobot-Decepticon.
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7877
News Credits: 191
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Munkky » Mon May 29, 2017 9:16 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Kurona wrote:Titan Scorponok was one of the choices on the Titan poll. The others were Omega Supreme and Trypticon; we get one Titan per year; Trypticon won that poll and is coming out his year; Metroplex and Fortress Maximus are already done... so Scorponok's not happening this year but either next year or 2019. Probably 2019 so we can keep up the alternating pattern of Autobot-Decepticon-Autobot-Decepticon.

I usually avoid Titans because they're out of my budget and I have little space for them, Devastator is the only Titan I own, but I wouldn't mind a Titan Omega Supreme now you mention it.
Munkky
Targetmaster
Posts: 616
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:01 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby ExciKaiser » Mon May 29, 2017 9:32 am

I have currently no titans.

My biggest TFs are Cyberton Metroplex and Energon Omega Sentinel.

I have the money, I have the room, but there's a psychological step I'm not sure to want to cross. I'm afraid to be lost forever if I start getting Tf of this size.
Not english-native speaker. Thank you for being cool on my typos.
My Collection - Transformers Go Combiner Teams onboard !
Image
Looking for the claw-shield-gun which comes with Magna convoy.
User avatar
ExciKaiser
Combiner
Posts: 488
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:12 pm
Location: France
Buy from ExciKaiser on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby ebo716 » Mon May 29, 2017 5:40 pm

Motto: "Changes aren't permanent, but change is."
Weapon: Proton Rifle
[attachment=0]IMG_0080.JPG[/attachment I got bored and decided to arm Brawn with some very choice weapons
Attachments
IMG_0080.JPG
ebo716
Minibot
Posts: 130
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:58 pm
Alt Mode: The boat from the scary tunnel scene in Willy Wonka

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Qwan » Mon May 29, 2017 6:16 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Heads up that Premium Collectables (that Australian online retailer) has Siege on Cybertron listed for preorder! $150AUD with free shipping within Australia (and to America as well, it seems? They have some sort of promo code that looks like it'll allow free shipping to USA as well, but I can't test that for obvious reasons) - not a bad price just based on the individual retail value of the figures contained within, especially since that's about how much LG Ginrai is going for on his own right now.

So this also makes me wonder: is it their exclusive within Australia, or are they just selling-on stock that they're ordering in turn from BBTS? The page says "Hasbro Global Import", so I'm not 100% sure what that would mean in terms of where their stock is coming from. Either way, I get the feeling it'll sell quick and it's not like box-sets are the most common thing in Australia at the best of times, so I'd suggest any Aussies who want a guaranteed set to jump on it.

(Does BBTS even have their preorders up for the set yet? I find myself unable to navigate their website efficiently enough to find out, but I don't recall any news about it being listed so far.)
Image

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
User avatar
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 983
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:11 pm
Location: The side where the grass is greener
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby nycPrime » Mon May 29, 2017 6:43 pm

Unfortunately no preorder from BBTS yet. Just a matter of time...
nycPrime
Headmaster
Posts: 1079
News Credits: 12
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:07 pm
Location: NYC
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Qwan » Mon May 29, 2017 6:50 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
nycPrime wrote:Unfortunately no preorder from BBTS yet. Just a matter of time...

Interesting. In that case I'd hypothesize that PC would be the "exclusive distributor", if there is one, for Australia - if they were just reselling BBTS's stock then I wouldn't imagine they'd have a preorder up before BBTS even mentions when the set is coming, let alone the price.

(Speaking of which, they have the preorder listed at Aug/Sept ETA. Now bear in mind these guys aren't the best at release dates - they're the same ones who originally put TR Op and Megs at a Nov/Dec ETA and are just now starting to ship them out - but I'd imagine that it's at least a good starting point for release-date speculation.)
Image

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
User avatar
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 983
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:11 pm
Location: The side where the grass is greener
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby nycPrime » Mon May 29, 2017 7:19 pm

Qwan wrote:Heads up that Premium Collectables (that Australian online retailer) has Siege on Cybertron listed for preorder! $150AUD with free shipping within Australia (and to America as well, it seems?

I've never ordered from PC before, but this is mighty tempting. I think the BBTS version was rumored to be $99. $111 from Australia with free shipping isn't bad at all. Any idea if PC allows free cancellations before the item ships? Tempted to just lock it in to ensure I get one.
nycPrime
Headmaster
Posts: 1079
News Credits: 12
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:07 pm
Location: NYC
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Qwan » Mon May 29, 2017 8:07 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
nycPrime wrote:
Qwan wrote:Heads up that Premium Collectables (that Australian online retailer) has Siege on Cybertron listed for preorder! $150AUD with free shipping within Australia (and to America as well, it seems?

I've never ordered from PC before, but this is mighty tempting. I think the BBTS version was rumored to be $99. $111 from Australia with free shipping isn't bad at all. Any idea if PC allows free cancellations before the item ships? Tempted to just lock it in to ensure I get one.

I'm fairly certain they do allow cancellations, but the only way to do so IIRC is by contacting their customer service via email - and said customer service is not very good at all at this point. From experience I can say that they do deliver eventually, but they tend to sacrifice promptness for a better price and are often quite difficult to communicate with, so they're best used when you're sure you want an item from them and you're not worried about getting it ASAP when it's released.
Image

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
User avatar
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 983
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:11 pm
Location: The side where the grass is greener
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Kre-O A6950 Scorn Street Chase" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Computron! Scattershot strafe lightspeed afterburner nosecone" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TFSS 4.0 Bludgeon  Thunder Mayhem TFCC Subscription Service" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Hotrod, Cogman, Stinger lot" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Deluxe Crosshairs, C7 Corvette 2016 Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Autobot HOUND Earthrise WFC G1 MISB lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hound - Siege War for Cybertron BNIB" on EBAY