This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby LE0KING » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:21 am

Motto: "Even demons run when a good man goes to war."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Albatross250 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Image

I wish we had a better BWII Galvatron :-( :-( :-(

I always thought that they should have done a combinerwars vehicon combiner.
Cyclonus as jetstorm
Rook as strika
Groove as thrust
Blades as obsidion
And brawl as tankor
But whatever...
LE0KING
Vehicon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:06 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Kurona wrote:Huh. Maybe it's a fifth boxset after the tech spec ones? This is getting interesting...

It's more likely to be an SDCC exclusive. It has the boxset name on it too, an indivual instruction sheet, and it is leaking at the exact same time that SDCC boxset components leak (like the arcee redeco 2 years back).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4493
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Terrsolpix » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:07 am

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Huh. Maybe it's a fifth boxset after the tech spec ones? This is getting interesting...

It's more likely to be an SDCC exclusive. It has the boxset name on it too, an indivual instruction sheet, and it is leaking at the exact same time that SDCC boxset components leak (like the arcee redeco 2 years back).

If so, I'm guessing Hasbro will jump the sharkticon and give us a TR Windblade in some one-off deco.
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
News Credits: 10
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:22 am

Quick heads up guys, the Seige on Cybertron set is SOLD OUT at BBTS

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Terrsolpix » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:24 am

william-james88 wrote:Quick heads up guys, the Seige on Cybertron set is SOLD OUT at BBTS

So glad I bought it day 2. Also confirmed my theory that the order of products is based on current stock.
Terrsolpix
Combiner

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:30 am

Terrsolpix wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Quick heads up guys, the Seige on Cybertron set is SOLD OUT at BBTS

So glad I bought it day 2. Also confirmed my theory that the order of products is based on current stock.

What do you mean by that second part? How can it be current if its a preorder and not arrived yet?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Terrsolpix » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:37 am

william-james88 wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:

What do you mean by that second part? How can it be current if its a preorder and not arrived yet?

Poor word choice on my part, available preorders would be the proper term (I think). During the 2 days available to preorder, its ranking started high on the first page of TR products, but slowly descended to the second page and most likely the third, before running out of preorders. The highest figures are the big tickets that don't move, but below are case assortments of older waves and generally less liked figures. That's where my theory comes from, and I am almost certain it is true from the data I gathered during the open preorders for seige on cybertron.
Terrsolpix
Combiner

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:42 am

Terrsolpix wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:

Poor word choice on my part, available preorders would be the proper term (I think). During the 2 days available to preorder, its ranking started high on the first page of TR products, but slowly descended to the second page and most likely the third, before running out of preorders. The highest figures are the big tickets that don't move, but below are case assortments of older waves and generally less liked figures. That's where my theory comes from, and I am almost certain it is true from the data I gathered during the open preorders for seige on cybertron.

Then I will cut right to the chase and ask you if, through your theory, this would mean that there will be no more sets available once Hasbro send them the boxsets?
Is it just the preorder that is sold out, or should fans really start looking at other international outlets?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Terrsolpix » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:44 am

william-james88 wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:

Then I will cut right to the chase and ask you if, through your theory, this would mean that there will be no more sets available once Hasbro send them the boxsets?
Is it just the preorder that is sold out, or should fans really start looking at other international outlets?

I'd say to look elsewhere for now. Wait till mid June then check back. If not, they will almost certainly have some available to order after the preorders ship.

EDIT: if this truely is a BBTS exclusive, Hasbro will definitely send more.
Terrsolpix
Combiner

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:48 am

Terrsolpix wrote:EDIT: if this truely is a BBTS exclusive, Hasbro will definitely send more.

Thanks for your opinions :) And I can confirm, this is truly a BBTS exclusive... in the US. Meaning that other countries will have their own outlets but in the US proper, you can only buy it through them.

its available elsewhere in Canada, for instance:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... set/38190/

william-james88
News Staff

Postby nycPrime » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:55 pm

Wow that didn't take long. Not even a week.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Terrsolpix » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:57 pm

nycPrime wrote:

Are you kidding? It has the takara PMOP but without ugly white, and is also 2/3 of the price and comes with extra figures if you're only after Optimus.
Terrsolpix
Combiner

Postby nycPrime » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:58 pm

nycPrime wrote:

I just checked and it's in stock. Maybe someone canceled?
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby nycPrime » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Terrsolpix wrote:
nycPrime wrote:

Are you kidding? It has the takara PMOP but without ugly white, and is also 2/3 of the price and comes with extra figures if you're only after Optimus.

Not surprised it sold out (which is why I PO'd day 1), but thought it would take a little longer than a week.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby Collector Canine » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Motto: ""Brave is my name, giant robots are my game!""
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Terrsolpix wrote:
nycPrime wrote:

I think Takara's Super Ginrai has the better color scheme. I think the overload of blue is more ugly than the white. Also, the Takara color scheme is actually accurate to Ginrai's animation model from Super God Masterforce.
Impatiently waiting for my Haslab Victory Saber.
Collector Canine
Fuzor
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:13 pm

Glad to know its back in stock, is anyone preordering it now.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Jason5billion » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:31 pm

Motto: "God bless,JasonScottIrelan"
Weapon: Cyclone Cannon
steals_your_goats wrote:

I think this is the most plausible. Not counting Liokaiser, since he was a platinum release, combiner wars had 5 box sets so it would make sense for them to keep it consistent. 6 waves and 5 box sets per line (that's a lot of figures).

No idea who would be in this box set though. G2 Meg's seems obvious for at least one of the spots but who else? Leader class is out of uses besides Soundblaster and Twincast

When people like you say box sets, it sounds like baseball card sets. There are two differences. The set of baseball cards for a current year are cheaper, and the box sets are based on characters that aren't real. Though it would be nice if AI was that advanced.
God bless, Jason Scott Irelan
Jason5billion
Banned
Buy from Jason5billion on eBay
Alt Mode: Astarshipthatcancloakgowarp5billionVehiconstarTbirdStingrayXKEmore
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: ???
Endurance: 10+
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Terrsolpix » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Jason5billion wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:

I think this is the most plausible. Not counting Liokaiser, since he was a platinum release, combiner wars had 5 box sets so it would make sense for them to keep it consistent. 6 waves and 5 box sets per line (that's a lot of figures).

No idea who would be in this box set though. G2 Meg's seems obvious for at least one of the spots but who else? Leader class is out of uses besides Soundblaster and Twincast

When people like you say box sets, it sounds like baseball card sets. There are two differences. The set of baseball cards for a current year are cheaper, and the box sets are based on characters that aren't real. Though it would be nice if AI was that advanced.

Then get coding. I expect a maniacle war robot AI that can build a machine to make other AI's that will follow its command by reprogramming existing appliances.
Terrsolpix
Combiner

Postby Jason5billion » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:07 pm

Then maybe they'll be able to make toys and sell them for lower amounts than lots of companies do.
Jason5billion
Banned

Postby Agamemnon » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:43 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
william-james88 wrote:Glad to know its back in stock, is anyone preordering it now.

Just looked again (looking up Legends Trypticon) and it is sold out...
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Agamemnon wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Glad to know its back in stock, is anyone preordering it now.

It truly was a cancelled order then.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby nycPrime » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:19 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:

It truly was a cancelled order then.

Yea, I've seen it pop in and out of stock a few times today while randomly checking for other things. It's currently out of stock. If you're on the fence, better hope there's another cancellation and best to jump on it if there is.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby Jason5billion » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:37 pm

Can someone please tell me what coding is?
Jason5billion
Banned

Postby bodrock » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:26 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Back IN STOCK at BBTS!
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:37 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Jason5billion wrote:Can someone please tell me what coding is?

Computer programming. Incidentally that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread ;)

And is BBTS playing Red Light or something? Or are they dividing the batch up in smaller orders that get sold out quickly, to avoid a server crash?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 FEB210482 3A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BACK TO THE FUTURE #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 AUG200530 1RIA"
TRANSFORMERS BACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #24 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 AUG200534 24B (CA) Powell 221205"
TRANSFORMERS #24 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers G1 Mini-Bot complete Hasbro 1986 240109A"
NEW!
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G1 JUMBO COLLECTORS CASE Hasbro Tara Toy 1984 Great Condition"
NEW!
Transformers G1 JU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUN210502 7RI (CA) Guidry"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220506 16RI (CA) Stone"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Beast Wars Ultra complete Hasbro 1997 210923A Magnaboss"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TIGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe 100% complete vtg Hasbro 1996 230609A"
TIGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #2 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Decepticon cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDSTORM Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SANDSTORM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #9 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210585 9RI (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON