This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby bodrock » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:48 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
We are almost exact opposites there, my friend! I tend to go with Cons most of the time! :CON:

But as far as Tryp goes, I'm still undecided - I still have the G1 incarnation and he holds a lot of nostalgia, being the last TF I bought until eBay came along and brought me Snaptrap.
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Chriphord » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:26 am

Motto: "You've got to put the bananas away, before you die."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
So I'm a little confused by this picture. This Trypticon is looking exactly like the T.Tomy version, and if that's the case, heck, Imma go Hasbro on this one. But it makes me wonder, will it be paint apps to Necros and Full-Tilt specifically that are going to be the difference between the two or are they just separate market versions of the same exact product?
Chriphord
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Buy from Chriphord on eBay
Alt Mode: Big Red Dog
Strength: 6
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Qwan » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:25 am

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
unicron1200 wrote:So I'm a little confused by this picture. This Trypticon is looking exactly like the T.Tomy version, and if that's the case, heck, Imma go Hasbro on this one. But it makes me wonder, will it be paint apps to Necros and Full-Tilt specifically that are going to be the difference between the two or are they just separate market versions of the same exact product?

IIRC, the only difference to Trypticon himself are some small gray circle paint-apps on his back cannons that aren't present on the TT version. I haven't been paying too much attention to the differences between each version of Necros and Full-Tilt, but I imagine there'd be the trademark little-bit-more-paint on TT Necros and I thiiink Full-Tilt's gun is a different color? But yeah, basically no difference between the two - unless you can get them at practically equal prices and/or you reeeally care about getting the totally-100%-cartoon-accurate deco, you're probably best off just saving some money and going Hasbro on the big guy.

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Blackstreak » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:58 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
They could have made him bigger. >:oP

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Albatross250 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:25 am

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
IN HAND IMAGES TITANS RETURN: SIEGE OF CYBERTRON BOXSET Via TFND member group and Planet Iacon!
Link: https://www.facebook.com/Planetiacon.stfu/
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Albatross250 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:29 am

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
Tidal Wave's Carrier mode is based from this, on Beast Wars : Uprising
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Qwan » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:15 am

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Albatross250 wrote:Tidal Wave's Carrier mode is based from this, on Beast Wars : Uprising

Honestly with the length of time these toys tend to be in production (or pre-production) for, I wouldn't be altogether surprised if his appearance in Uprising was actually based on this figure's plans. Though who can tell for certain which came first; it's practically a paradox trying to deduce where the initial plan for this redeco came from...

Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch Qwan on YouTube

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:37 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
A set with Ginrai, but no God Bomber.

Siiiiiigh............

I wonder if :TAKARATOMY: or :HASBRO: will ever make a special two-pack containing Ginrai and God Bomber? This would be a great excuse to make a Platinum set or something.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Qwan » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:46 am

-Kanrabat- wrote:A set with Ginrai, but no God Bomber.

Siiiiiigh............

I wonder if :TAKARATOMY: or :HASBRO: will ever make a special two-pack containing Ginrai and God Bomber? This would be a great excuse to make a Platinum set or something.

I don't keep up with Takara news too well, but I seem to remember some rumor floating around that there'd be some kind of Ginrai/God Bomber 2-pack (coming with Minerva and Hosehead heads to boot, I think) - of course that's a rumor at most, last I heard.

And it's pretty common speculation at this point that we'll see a Hasbro release of Godbomber in one the remaining two box-sets. There's been no official confirmation of any kind (even of more sets coming, let alone what's in them), but it only seems to make sense given that it'd probably be a good money-making move for Hasbro after they've already released Ginrai in one.

Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch Qwan on YouTube

Postby steals_your_goats » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:51 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Qwan wrote:

Siiiiiigh............

I don't keep up with Takara news too well, but I seem to remember some rumor floating around that there'd be some kind of Ginrai/God Bomber 2-pack (coming with Minerva and Hosehead heads to boot, I think) - of course that's a rumor at most, last I heard.

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/official-images-for-takara-tomy-transformers-legends-lgex-god-ginrai-set-plus-cab-minerva/38316/ definitely not a rumour.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4

Postby Qwan » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:57 am

steals_your_goats wrote:
Qwan wrote:

Siiiiiigh............

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/official-images-for-takara-tomy-transformers-legends-lgex-god-ginrai-set-plus-cab-minerva/38316/ definitely not a rumour.

Ah ok, cool! There you go. I guess that's a good example for why I need to keep better track of Takara news ;)^

Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch Qwan on YouTube

Postby ExciKaiser » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:53 am

Albatross250 wrote:Image

Do you think that GPS will apply ?
Not english-native speaker. Thank you for being cool on my typos.
My Collection - Transformers Go Combiner Teams onboard !
Looking for the claw-shield-gun which comes with Magna convoy.
ExciKaiser
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Buy from ExciKaiser on eBay

Postby Qwan » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:03 am

ExciKaiser wrote:

Seems unlikely to me. I think HasTak have pretty much worked out the whole GPS situation - the last documented case of GPS, according to my check of TFWiki, was Movie '07 Starscream - so we shouldn't be seeing that kind of issue again (fingers crossed). Remember that companies like Lego have been producing gold plastic, of almost exactly the hue used on Metalhawk here no less, for many years that can withstand huge amounts of stress without issue.

Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch Qwan on YouTube

Postby Kurona » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:16 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Also remember that there was a very recent case of huge gold plastic use in yet another Generations Boxset - G2 Slingshot. And unlike his infamous original counterpart from the 90s, he doesn't have any significant breakage issues!
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Randomhero » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:42 am

Qwan wrote:
ExciKaiser wrote:

Seems unlikely to me. I think HasTak have pretty much worked out the whole GPS situation - the last documented case of GPS, according to my check of TFWiki, was Movie '07 Starscream - so we shouldn't be seeing that kind of issue again (fingers crossed). Remember that companies like Lego have been producing gold plastic, of almost exactly the hue used on Metalhawk here no less, for many years that can withstand huge amounts of stress without issue.

It still happens. Reveal the shiel wreck-gat suffered with his tan and orange plastic
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Randomhero » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:43 am

Qwan wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:Tidal Wave's Carrier mode is based from this, on Beast Wars : Uprising

Honestly with the length of time these toys tend to be in production (or pre-production) for, I wouldn't be altogether surprised if his appearance in Uprising was actually based on this figure's plans. Though who can tell for certain which came first; it's practically a paradox trying to deduce where the initial plan for this redeco came from...

I think it was one of those things that broadside was announced and shown, there were rumors of tidal wave being made from that mold so they went with it
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Rainmaker » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:00 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Pounce is a thundercat?

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Skill: 6

Postby ThunderThruster » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:28 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
The emblem is actually the other way, but I like your thinking.

Thunder...Thunder...Thunder-Clones Pounce!
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby Va'al » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:08 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby RiddlerJ » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:12 am

Blackstreak wrote:They could have made him bigger. >:oP

I imagine he has as much mass as Metroplex. It's just that Metroplex is very tall and skinny where Tryp's body can't allow for that. We need to measure him from his tail to his head.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:14 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Blackstreak wrote:They could have made him bigger. >:oP
No they could not have.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8

In-Hand Images of Transformers Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Box Set

Postby Va'al » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:17 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronian Albatross250 has sent us a link to the first in-hand images of the Transformers Titans Return Siege on Cybertron box set, featuring a reuse of the Powermaster Optimus Prime figure, plus new characters Metalhawk, Tidal Wave, Pounce and the exclusive Titan Master Thunderwing headsculpt. Check them out below via original source 游珽安 of TFND.net!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:25 am

I sincerely doubt that Hasbro had any interest in paying homage to Uprising when creating this Tidal Wave figure. Otherwise, the figure would have had that deco instead of an Armada cartoon-based one.

The reason Uprising Tidal Wave used the TR Broadside design is because Uprising liked applying recent toy-based designs to its characters and such, regardless of any potential for their development.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Randomhero » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:35 am

Sabrblade wrote:
I sincerely doubt that Hasbro had any interest in paying homage to Uprising when creating this Tidal Wave figure. Otherwise, the figure would have had that deco instead of an Armada cartoon-based one.

The reason Uprising Tidal Wave used the TR Broadside design is because Uprising liked applying recent toy-based designs to its characters and such, regardless of any potential for their development.

Agreed. I haven't read uprising but I did read all what tfwiki has had to offer and Jesus it sounds like complete garbage. It's like they said "well we milked shattered glass to be the most hated thing in ten years next to machinemas combiner wars...what else can we do?"
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:41 am

Randomhero wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Agreed. I haven't read uprising but I did read all what tfwiki has had to offer and Jesus it sounds like complete garbage. It's like they said "well we milked shattered glass to be the most hated thing in ten years next to machinemas combiner wars...what else can we do?"
Excuse me?

Uprising's prose stories were some of the most prolific works to come out of the Club in, like, ever. Those stories were deep, man.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Bumblebee Plastic Model Kit 73 pcs Trumpeter 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool Racing Truck New"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of OPTIMUS PRIME #1 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210461 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Class 2013 NEW"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Vinyl Figure #23 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Fan Book 2021 with OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Legion Figures Takara"
NEW!
Transformers Fan B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction One-Step complete AOE Hasbro 2014"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Fan Book 2020 with OPTIMUS PRIME + MEGATRON Legion Figures Takara"
NEW!
Transformers Fan B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Bot Shots Series 1: B001 complete Hasbro 2012"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEALTH FORCE BUMBLEBEE Transformer Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020"
STEALTH FORCE BUMB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Studio Series Core Class Pink Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON