This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Deadput » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:14 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
There really isn't too much of a difference is there?

I'm surprised that the red and the blue seem to be the exact same.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:18 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Deadput wrote:I'm surprised that the red and the blue seem to be the exact same.
Just means that Hasbro didn't endeavor to change them.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Deadput » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:29 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:I'm surprised that the red and the blue seem to be the exact same.
Just means that Hasbro didn't endeavor to change them.

Why change something that looks good and is already done for them?

Plus there are several little changes that some might like more or less but at the very least it will still probably fit with Godbomber color wise.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Optimum Supreme » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Both look more like a real PMP than Hasbro's previous abomination, so I'm okay with that.

But the headmaster for Takara (if I'm interpreting things right) looks spot on for HI-Q, whereas the other one not, so that's a (minor) issue.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:17 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
MagicDeath wrote:A bit upset I missed this one, even if I was just going to sell the individuals and keep what I could. It most likely will be up again, right?

Not sure and probably not. Someone asked BBTS and they said they wouldnt have more and the reason they sold out quickly was because people were buying multiple sets. There werent any limits. they changed that for Black Convoy who had a limit of 1 per person. Keep an eye out for canceled preorders. You never know what can happen. people have bills to pay and usually keep the preorder as a placeholder and cancel right before it gets released in case they cant pay.

Wolfman Jake wrote:Sigh. So much for the silver painted gray plastic we saw on Magnus Prime at Toy Fair earlier this year. That looked gorgeous! This is great, but still a bit disappointing. I shouldn't have dared to hope.

We should only dare to be stupid :-D
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Optimum Supreme » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:53 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
ExciKaiser wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:Image

Do you think that GPS will apply ?

I don't see any of the swirls that seem to be present in problematic plastic mixes in that carmel looking "gold"

I like the head scuplt, though, I didn't really care about this part of the set but he looks nice.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:19 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I like the Hasbro Magnus Prime there better than Ginrai's robot but Hi-Q looks much worse. I was hoping he'd be in his tradtional colours like Ginrai is.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Kurona » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:26 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Come to think of it I'm really starting to like this whole boxset - that thumbnail image with them all standing together as some bizarre ragtag team really helps me enjoy the whole thing and come up with so many headcanons.

Tidal Wave is far too small and looks nothing like the original... but those only end up being a boon to each other when I headcanon this as an alternate body for him. And that carrier mode is to DIE for.
Metalhawk looks amazing and uses an amazing mold. He only looks better with these images =P~
Pounce is adorable. I love him.
I still have huge issues with how Ginrai looks (I really, REALLY cannot get over those feet), but I'm sure there's easily some cool poses you can get him into and the vehicle mode is incredible.
Thunderwing...
... okay, I don't care for Thunderwing; but when the only thing in the boxset I don't particularly want is the friggin' Titan Master, I think I'm okay.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:33 pm

Motto: ""IF A MAN THINKETH, SO IS HE""
Weapon: Shotgun
I'm not worried about this "Magnus prime" cab because i will be replacing my Ginari cab with this add-on from perfect PC-16 YES!
Attachments
Screenshot_20170605-084121.png
Screenshot_20170605-084029.png
Screenshot_20170605-083923.png
G1OPT1MU5PR1M3
Banned
Alt Mode: Diesel Truck
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:49 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Albatross250 wrote:Tidal Wave's Carrier mode is based from this, on Beast Wars : Uprising

I'm sorry, but that is not the Broadside mold, rather it's the Alpha Trion one. The tell-tale sign is the set of legs on the underside, where the wings would be on Broadside. At the time, it was all rumor, and we didn't know how much retooling there would be.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8

Postby Deadput » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:10 pm

G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 wrote:I'm not worried about this "Magnus prime" cab because i will be replacing my Ginari cab with this add-on from perfect PC-16 YES!

Whoa where did these come from and are they expensive at all?
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Kurona » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:15 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Deadput wrote:
G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 wrote:I'm not worried about this "Magnus prime" cab because i will be replacing my Ginari cab with this add-on from perfect PC-16 YES!

perfect-effect-cw-tr-upgrade-kits-catch-all-thread-t106315s150.php
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby nycPrime » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:48 pm

william-james88 wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:A bit upset I missed this one, even if I was just going to sell the individuals and keep what I could. It most likely will be up again, right?

Not sure and probably not. Someone asked BBTS and they said they wouldnt have more and the reason they sold out quickly was because people were buying multiple sets. There werent any limits. they changed that for Black Convoy who had a limit of 1 per person. Keep an eye out for canceled preorders. You never know what can happen. people have bills to pay and usually keep the preorder as a placeholder and cancel right before it gets released in case they cant pay.

Agreed. I have seen a few items, including this set, pop in and out of stock up until BBTS receives its shipment. Heck, I'm even thinking about canceling. I don't have much patience. If that Takara boxset with Ginrai and GB isn't too expensive, I may jump on that instead. I shall see.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Firepower: 8

Postby Qwan » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:52 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:Tidal Wave's Carrier mode is based from this, on Beast Wars : Uprising

I'm sorry, but that is not the Broadside mold, rather it's the Alpha Trion one. The tell-tale sign is the set of legs on the underside, where the wings would be on Broadside. At the time, it was all rumor, and we didn't know how much retooling there would be.

I agree that it looks more like A3's legs as the front there than it does Broadside's fins (though if I'm honest, it mostly looks like artistic-license missile pods more than anything), but the little bridge-component, wing-shaped parts on the sides with what appear to be Broadside's arms under them, take-off/landing strip down the middle in the exact same way as Broadside, and most notably lack of huge space-boat cockpit are much more Broadside than they are Trion. At best it's an amalgam of the two figures, or they just happened to somehow guess exactly what a lot of TR Broadside's defining features would be; most likely though, I'd posit that they were already working from the Broadside mold (whether we as consumers knew about the figure yet or not).

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:09 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
steals_your_goats wrote:
Qwan wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:A set with Ginrai, but no God Bomber.

Siiiiiigh............

I wonder if :TAKARATOMY: or :HASBRO: will ever make a special two-pack containing Ginrai and God Bomber? This would be a great excuse to make a Platinum set or something.

I don't keep up with Takara news too well, but I seem to remember some rumor floating around that there'd be some kind of Ginrai/God Bomber 2-pack (coming with Minerva and Hosehead heads to boot, I think) - of course that's a rumor at most, last I heard.

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/official-images-for-takara-tomy-transformers-legends-lgex-god-ginrai-set-plus-cab-minerva/38316/ definitely not a rumour.

Of course, it just HAD to be a omega-expensive ultra-exclusive set.

Pass...
....for now....
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby nycPrime » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:18 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
Qwan wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:A set with Ginrai, but no God Bomber.

Siiiiiigh............

I wonder if :TAKARATOMY: or :HASBRO: will ever make a special two-pack containing Ginrai and God Bomber? This would be a great excuse to make a Platinum set or something.

I don't keep up with Takara news too well, but I seem to remember some rumor floating around that there'd be some kind of Ginrai/God Bomber 2-pack (coming with Minerva and Hosehead heads to boot, I think) - of course that's a rumor at most, last I heard.

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/official-images-for-takara-tomy-transformers-legends-lgex-god-ginrai-set-plus-cab-minerva/38316/ definitely not a rumour.

Of course, it just HAD to be a omega-expensive ultra-exclusive set.

Pass...
....for now....

Any chance if the other Japanese stores (anime-export) will carry it?
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Firepower: 8

Postby Ultra Mad » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:24 pm

Motto: ""To do what I must""
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
I hadn't read the part about this set being available to japanese residents only...I already have both Ginrai and Godbomber but I was considering selling them to get this set, so I could finaly have a Minerva. I hope Hasbro does their own Minerva...One can only hope..
Ultra Mad
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: Armored truck

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:29 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Ultra Mad wrote:I hadn't read the part about this set being available to japanese residents only...I already have both Ginrai and Godbomber but I was considering selling them to get this set, so I could finaly have a Minerva. I hope Hasbro does their own Minerva...One can only hope..

The only toy of Minerva that exist is the G1 Original. Japanese exclusive. Ultra rare. Insanely expensive. And ugly as a vile duckling.

She's my grail for my fembot collection.

She be really worth it to be made as a deluxe in the TR line.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Ultra Mad » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:41 pm

Motto: ""To do what I must""
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
I have the Aladdin KO version from a few years ago with the Reprolabels sticker set. She is OK but I would really love a modern version of the character to go standing beside my God Ginrai on my shelf :D
Ultra Mad
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: Armored truck

Postby Deadput » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:42 pm

Kurona wrote:
Deadput wrote:

perfect-effect-cw-tr-upgrade-kits-catch-all-thread-t106315s150.php

Actually not that bad in price but it's a low priority since I don't own Magnus (I want to though) and I'm fine with how Powermaster Prime is and I don't like it if it removes the headmaster gimmick.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Prime Target » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Motto: "Accept any accept all every person counts"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Can anyone tell from the Stock pics or If you have him if Topspin and Twin Twist are IDW accurate more specifically Last Stand Of The Wreckers accurate :WRECKERS:
Prime Target
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Watch Prime Target on YouTube
Alt Mode: Lamborghini Centenario
Strength: 5
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 9

Postby Stuartmaximus » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:26 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Btw i originally thought that this was gonna be a Hasbro release of Ginrai, but now i realise that this one is part of a box set
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Hydrargyrus » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:28 pm

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
nycPrime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Agreed. I have seen a few items, including this set, pop in and out of stock up until BBTS receives its shipment. Heck, I'm even thinking about canceling. I don't have much patience. If that Takara boxset with Ginrai and GB isn't too expensive, I may jump on that instead. I shall see.

Huh. Well, my plan to re-sell the Autobot twins together should still work. It also seems like a lot of people might just buy the entire set (from BBTS or third-party sellers).
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Stuartmaximus » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:31 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Albatross250 wrote:IN HAND IMAGES OF TITANS RETURN TITAN CLASS TRYPTICON + MODES + SIZE COMPARISON OF METROPLEX VIA S.T.F.U Planet Iacon! and TFW.2005!
Link:https://www.facebook.com/Planetiacon.stfu/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

surely to hell there must be a video review of it coming soon :-?
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Dagon » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:33 pm

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sorry, because I'm sure this has been addressed at some point already, but I'm not in a position to read all the replies:

1) does Tidal Wave not have a jet mode? Could they have removed the jet nose?

2) why Magnus Prime? Different character or something?
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 302A 1023IM317 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr E 1:50 Quintesson Image Comics 0823IM480 5E (CA) Lee 231010Q"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B 0124IM239 (CA) Azaceta"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 APR200704 10A (CA) Evenhuis (A)Walter (W) Allor"
GI JOE #10 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A 0224IM255 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0923IM468 6E (CA) Infante (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Earls"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr E Rage Image Comics 2023 1123IM812 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #8 Cvr C IDW Comics 2017 8C (CA) Whalen (W) Sitterson 230227"
GI JOE #8 Cvr C ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 4C GI JOE 0124IM249 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM898 (CA) Reilly"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM893 (CA) Torque (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 0923IM467 6D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #15 Marvel Comics 1989 (A/CA) Vosburg (W) Hama 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON