This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Titans Return Leader-class Overlord in-hand images

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:33 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Courtesy of fellow Seibertronian bacem, we've some new pictures of the upcoming Titans Return Wave 5 Leader-class Overlord from the Transformers-Never-Die Facebook page! Majorly retooled from Sky Shadow and with the confirmation that the Tank/leg section is the same as the Wave 4 Leader while the Plane/Upper body section is almost completely new, Overlord is set to release very very soon considering the Wave 5 Voyagers and Legends are already seeing release. Check out the images of his robot mode, vehicle modes and even base modes below and tell us what you think in the forums!

Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:40 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Saw on tfw idk the source
Attachments
19554206_1428177180581551_7740643411596446116_n.jpg
19554206_1428177180581551_7740643411596446116_n.jpg (65.87 KiB) Viewed 15371 times
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Titans Return Wingspan and Cloudraker revealed as a 2-pack

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:50 am

Courtesy of fellow Seibertron staff Scottyp, we've got some strange and for the moment ambiguous Titans Return reveals for you! After their clone-mates Fastlane and Pounce were released exclusively as parts of a couple boxsets, the upcoming SDCC seems to show that Cloudraker and Wingspan are in fact being released together as a 2-pack by Hasbro rather than in boxsets as earlier speculated! This news comes from Snakas' blog, though the meaning still isn't quite clear. Will Cloudraker and Wingspan still be released in boxsets? Will Fastlane and Pounce be re-released in a similar way? Either way, all we know right now is that they're being shown in Titans Return packaging at SDCC and that we get a very nice look at Wingspan's bird mode from the packaging. Check out the image below and give us your theories in the forums!

Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby ScottyP » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:18 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Hopefully this is a bellwether for Eject and blue Frumble to be in a similar two pack.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:20 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
ScottyP wrote:Hopefully this is a bellwether for Eject and blue Frumble to be in a similar two pack.

I now want a mix and match version of Frenzy/Rumble called Frumble. He'll hang out with Bumblejumper.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:21 am

ScottyP wrote:Hopefully this is a bellwether for Eject and blue Frumble to be in a similar two pack.

Yes to this! But I also hope this doesn't mean they are ditching the last 2 boxed sets.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Skill: 7

Postby malcontentman » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:28 am

Weapon: Double Beam Guns
So Fastclash (Fastlane) was released in a TRU exclusive set, Pounce will be released in a BBTS exclusive set, but I am not sure how these will be released, but I am sure they will be another exclusive in keeping with the pattern.
Bots, Bots, and More Bots!
malcontentman
Mini-Con
Buy from malcontentman on eBay
Alt Mode: Space Jet
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Desslok2201 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:49 am

Now I'm dying to see the Takara version. As that head roughly looks like Giga, will there be a Mega to go with it? And maybe with an alternate expression? I'd prefer if one of them were able to snap into the chest, powermaster style, but whatever.
Desslok2201
Targetmaster

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:54 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Hopeful speculation here, but could the fact that the Clones are on display with a regular retail release point to the same for the two-pack?
Although the whole situation reeks of exclusivity.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Insurgent » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:12 am

Desslok2201 wrote:Now I'm dying to see the Takara version. As that head roughly looks like Giga, will there be a Mega to go with it? And maybe with an alternate expression? I'd prefer if one of them were able to snap into the chest, powermaster style, but whatever.

Overlord has 2 spaces in his chest for titan masters to slot into, Powermaster style. One under each white pec.

Hhmmm. If those two clones are in a twin pack, I might be able to pick those up someday for a reasonable price.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby Rated X » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:12 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer

In all honesty I truly believe the release of Ramhorn as a titan is a clear indication Hasbro deemed the data pads a failure and moved on. Partially because Blaster/Soundwave were the wrong scale and got a lot of hate. Partially because the laserbeak and Ravage molds really sucked. I would also like to see the repaints, but I really yearn for a voyager G1 soundwave with smaller cassettes that scale better and look good. The rumble version of the rewind mold also lacks the signature dual guns mounted on his back which for me makes the character.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Albatross250 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:20 am

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
!!!
Cloudraker and WINGSPAN IN TITANS RETURN CLONE SET (Agility?)

Via Planet Iacon
Link: https://www.facebook.com/Planetiacon.stfu/
EDIT: someone already publish this, my bad :-P
Last edited by Albatross250 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7

Postby Albatross250 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:23 am

More TR Clones Images via Planet Iacon (Part II)
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Albatross250 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:24 am

YESSS THEY ARE IN LEADER CLASS BOXSET :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHY THEY TOOK MONTHS TO BE RELEASED? :BOOM: :BANG_HEAD:
And why Fastlane and Pounce are in different boxsets? :shock:
Last edited by Albatross250 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Albatross250 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:26 am

Overlord's a cheater lol :CON:
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:37 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Desslok2201 wrote:Now I'm dying to see the Takara version. As that head roughly looks like Giga, will there be a Mega to go with it?
On Hasbro's side, they've already covered both between Overlord and Sky Shadow. Ominus's design is based on Mega while Dreadnaught's design is based on Giga. So Hasbro wants us to buy both figures to get both of the Titan Masters based on Overlord's original Godmasters.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Desslok2201 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:42 am

Insurgent wrote:
Desslok2201 wrote:Now I'm dying to see the Takara version. As that head roughly looks like Giga, will there be a Mega to go with it? And maybe with an alternate expression? I'd prefer if one of them were able to snap into the chest, powermaster style, but whatever.

Overlord has 2 spaces in his chest for titan masters to slot into, Powermaster style. One under each white pec.

Hhmmm. If those two clones are in a twin pack, I might be able to pick those up someday for a reasonable price.

I know the original layout of the g1 fig as I have one, I was wondering how they were going to stay somewhat true to that while updating the fig to titans return/ tt legends specs
Desslok2201
Targetmaster

Postby Albatross250 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:03 am

Hold on, is the Boxset of the two clones (Wingspan and Cloudraker) is exclusive? or just part of the wave itself? :-?
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:46 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Hm yeah. Overlord was never a particularly interesting or stylish looking robot...
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Omegatron. » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:53 am

Motto: "When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Desslok2201 wrote:
Insurgent wrote:

I know the original layout of the g1 fig as I have one, I was wondering how they were going to stay somewhat true to that while updating the fig to titans return/ tt legends specs

They're talking about the TR toy there, not the G1 toy.
Omegatron.
Minibot
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane

Postby bodrock » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:23 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Not bad, Hasbro -- I'm also eager to see what Takara does with Overlord....or if Imma still need to go with Carnifex.

I like that we're getting the other clones! I also want more info on upcoming Legend class figs -- still enjoying Wheelie!
IMG_6507.JPG
BLAME KANEDA
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:53 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Rated X wrote:

In all honesty I truly believe the release of Ramhorn as a titan is a clear indication Hasbro deemed the data pads a failure and moved on. Partially because Blaster/Soundwave were the wrong scale and got a lot of hate. Partially because the laserbeak and Ravage molds really sucked. I would also like to see the repaints, but I really yearn for a voyager G1 soundwave with smaller cassettes that scale better and look good. The rumble version of the rewind mold also lacks the signature dual guns mounted on his back which for me makes the character.

I disagree with that, as Ramhorn's G1-styling is a mere add-on for something bigger: the Titan Master itself is modeled after an unused G1 Headmaster Warrior design, the rhino was a perfect candidate for the Shuffler mold to be retooled into. Look it up! Also keep in mind that all toys in the line are designed in roughly the same time period (1-2 years), so once they first hit stores everything is off the table.

And say what?!

Hey Hasbro, curve balls are a TakaraTomy thing, not yours! :lol:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

Postby Optimum Supreme » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:48 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Shame Fastlane's set was never even available in the TRU's around here. Probably left clogging shelves in the Philippines or wherever actually got them. I totally would get this if I had that set, as I dug the original Autobot clones.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Images of Upcoming Titans Return figures - Cloudraker, Wingspan, Overlord, Wave 5

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Courtesy of Planet Iacon's Facebook page and thanks to fellow user Albatross250, we've got some new images of Titans Return products! In addition to the already-released Voyagers, the Deluxe wave - including Wave 2's Wolfwire as a re-release - and the Leader-Class Overlord from Wave 5, there's also quite a few new images of the newly-revealed 2-pack of Wingspan and Cloudraker. Check 'em out below and tell us what you think in the forums!

Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Glarryg » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:16 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Oh, good; an actual chance to get Weirdwolf in a store.

Glarryg
The battle rages on...
Looking for: Netflix/ER Soundwave
Glarryg
Targetmaster
Buy from Glarryg on eBay
Alt Mode: Bitter Old Man
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS PREVIEW 2nd ptg Optimus Prime var Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 (CA) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS PREVI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Bottle Crunch & Squeak Dog Toy Hasbro 2023 New"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 1 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Optimus Prime Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Red) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Class 2013 NEW"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Attackers POWER PUNCH BUMBLEBEE Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie"
Power Attackers PO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of OPTIMUS PRIME #1 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210461 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Prime Arms Micron Gacha Arms Microns Takara Tomy 2012"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #21 Cover A IDW Comics 2018 21A The Falling"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Bot Shots Series 2 B001 Series New Hasbro 2013"
Flip Shot BUMBLEBE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classics Universe Animated Legends 2008 230615A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON