This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Mr.MicroMaster » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:34 pm

Motto: "Chose to see today as the bright and beautiful tomorrow it can be"
Weapon: Automatic Machine Gun
The Autobot and Decepticon twins look great and I can not wait pick them up unfortunately while I managed to get Siege of Cybertron I missed Chaos on Velocitron, but beside that Cloudraker and Wingspan look great :APPLAUSE:
Mr.MicroMaster
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: APC
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:35 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
They look fantastic. Just wish they had new guns!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:50 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
So while it's been well-known for a while that Wolfwire's the one getting re-issued, does anyone know why he is? Obviously someone has to fill the fourth slot, but he seems to be a bit of a random choice.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Mr.MicroMaster » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:50 pm

Motto: "Chose to see today as the bright and beautiful tomorrow it can be"
Weapon: Automatic Machine Gun
Overlord,Windblade,Twin Twist,Misfire,Blitzwing, and Octane look great and it's nice to weridwolf get rereleased as he is an awesome figure. :RENEGADE:
Mr.MicroMaster
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: APC
Strength: 6

Postby Rainmaker » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:37 pm

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Kurona wrote:So while it's been well-known for a while that Wolfwire's the one getting re-issued, does anyone know why he is? Obviously someone has to fill the fourth slot, but he seems to be a bit of a random choice.

I don't really care why, I'm just happy he's coming back because he's one of the two wave 2 deluxes I missed. They didn't stick around at all, they just came and went in a matter of days.
:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby Evil Eye » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:46 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
IIRC the original run of Wolfwire suffers from a back flap that WILL break regardless of how careful you are. Perhaps this revision fixes it?
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Terrsolpix » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:47 pm

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
Black Hat wrote:IIRC the original run of Wolfwire suffers from a back flap that WILL break regardless of how careful you are. Perhaps this revision fixes it?

Can testify. Took it off he shelf for the first time in months and it cracked the day after. Look at it wrong and expect breakage at the yellow hinges.
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
News Credits: 10
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby Hydrargyrus » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:24 pm

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
Okay... I was expecting to get Cloudraker from another box set and sell him with my Fastclash, but, now, I'll probably just put him up once the two-packs start to arrive. Should work just fine.

Still got my fingers crossed for the Horrorcons.
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Speed: 3
Courage: 6

Postby Qwan » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:36 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Kurona wrote:So while it's been well-known for a while that Wolfwire's the one getting re-issued, does anyone know why he is? Obviously someone has to fill the fourth slot, but he seems to be a bit of a random choice.

Aside from the hopeful (if unlikely) possibility that he's a fixed revision of the mold to combat the cockpit-breakage, I seem to remember something about that he was the only one of the original Headmasters who hadn't seen a second release yet (whether packed in with another wave, or just through a revision wave). Can anyone confirm that off the top of their head? I don't really want to go archive trawling a few months back to make sure.

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7

Postby Terrsolpix » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:37 pm

Qwan wrote:

Aside from the hopeful (if unlikely) possibility that he's a fixed revision of the mold to combat the cockpit-breakage, I seem to remember something about that he was the only one of the original Headmasters who hadn't seen a second release yet (whether packed in with another wave, or just through a revision wave). Can anyone confirm that off the top of their head? I don't really want to go archive trawling a few months back to make sure.

Is false. Mindwipe never got a second release in a revision case. Everyone else through wave 2 has though as of wave 5.
Terrsolpix
Combiner

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:06 pm

Terrsolpix wrote:
Qwan wrote:

Is false. Mindwipe never got a second release in a revision case. Everyone else through wave 2 has though as of wave 5.

Actually, it is true. Mindwipe did get a really weird revision case of all Mindwipes right around Christmas when the distribution everywhere for TR was all messed up (somewhere between waves 2 and 3). It wasn't very widespread, but there were a number of photos of stores with 8+ Mindwipes and nothing else.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:09 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Seibertron wrote:They look fantastic. Just wish they had new guns!

Post of the week! They need their weapons, those were some of the best G1 blasters.

Black Hat wrote:IIRC the original run of Wolfwire suffers from a back flap that WILL break regardless of how careful you are. Perhaps this revision fixes it?

Absolutely, Hasbro always jumps to attention to correct any errors they have in a figure design... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Only on pain of DEATH has Hasbro ever fixed a design flaw in a figure. Just ask 25th anniversary Duke!
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Zeedust » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:13 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
So, how foolish is it to hope for a Fastlane and Pounce set for those of us who didn't get the big boxes, to go with Cloudraker and Wingspan?
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Skill: 3

Postby Terrsolpix » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:15 pm

Zeedust wrote:So, how foolish is it to hope for a Fastlane and Pounce set for those of us who didn't get the big boxes, to go with Cloudraker and Wingspan?

Smaller that a Titan master foot peg.
Actually, expect the next boxes to have regular legends or lazy redecos of the clones with new heads.
Terrsolpix
Combiner

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:21 pm

Terrsolpix wrote:
Zeedust wrote:So, how foolish is it to hope for a Fastlane and Pounce set for those of us who didn't get the big boxes, to go with Cloudraker and Wingspan?

Actually, expect the next boxes to have regular legends or lazy redecos of the clones with new heads.

At this point, can we even be sure there will be more boxed sets? I mean I know Hasbro said there would be 4. But they also said:
The clones were their own class. (They are not, they are Legends)
The clones are not TM compatible. (Fastlane is, not sure on Pounce yet)
One of the clones would be in each boxed set and not for individual release. (This one is still up for debate and could still possibly be both right and sort of wrong)
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Courage: 9

Postby Kup98ss » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:45 pm

Some of these are making me rethink my masterpiece only policy. Good work hasbro.
Kup98ss
Minibot

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:54 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:

At this point, can we even be sure there will be more boxed sets? I mean I know Hasbro said there would be 4. But they also said:
The clones were their own class. (They are not, they are Legends)
The clones are not TM compatible. (Fastlane is, not sure on Pounce yet)
One of the clones would be in each boxed set and not for individual release. (This one is still up for debate and could still possibly be both right and sort of wrong)

The proper statement is that the Clones are still their own class, officially. Even though they are Legends Class-sized, they have slightly more plastic than would normally be allowed for main retail Legends Class, hence them being bundled. I don't recall Hasbro stating that the Clones aren't TM compatible, but I do recall them not mentioning how the Clones would be released. Just one of the fans' educated guesses gone viral and taken for fact.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Albatross250 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:19 pm

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
Does Anyone see Fastclash's pegs on the legs? can he combine with Cloudraker or not? :???:
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Courage: 7

Postby Albatross250 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
:shock:
I found this Disturbing....
And the Helmet is way too large for overlord, i can see Takara can Retool the Helmet for the perfect Shape for it :ic$:
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Courage: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:38 pm

Albatross250 wrote:Does Anyone see Fastclash's pegs on the legs? can he combine with Cloudraker or not? :???:

I'm assuming you're talking about the ones on the inside of the legs? Those are for the alt mode.

And the Clones don't combine, at least not officially. The Clones' gimmick is that they have (roughly) the same robot form, but different alt modes, nothing more.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:03 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Overlord is very boring to me. Sky Shadow owns him in every regard.

And while Wingspan looks so much than Pounce, Cloudraker looks kinda shite
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8

Postby bodrock » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:26 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Nice Godmaster Engines, Overlord. :CON:
IMG_6521.JPG
*smirk*
IMG_6521.JPG (88.12 KiB) Viewed 8153 times
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Terrsolpix » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:13 pm

bodrock wrote:Nice Godmaster Engines, Overlord. :CON:
IMG_6521.JPG

Not to burst your bubble, but sixshot came out a wave before him..........
Terrsolpix
Combiner

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:15 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
First off, none of these are my designs. I got them from thingverse and used those designs to 3D print these.

Now to some fun Titans Return stuff. Definitely check these out.

first up, the Titan Hammer. It is a hammer that allows for titan master integration in head mode. Sticks out both ends, and holds well. You can use the different titan master powers to give the hammer unique abilities, like freezing an impact zone (Topspin/Freezeout) or shutting down the body part you hit (Sky shadow/Ominus)

Up next, the Titan Saber. Basic principles still apply, but now it is a sword, not a hammer

And finally, we have a blaster (one of 2 I printed) for Brawn and Roadburn, a slingshot for Wheelie, and a printed Mastersword for Fort Max! The Fort Max even includes an accidentally printed 2nd hilt for anything else I can come up with!

If you can get your hands on a 3D printer, there are lots of cool things in thingverse you can play with!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:20 pm

Albatross250 wrote:Image
:shock:
I found this Disturbing....
And the Helmet is way too large for overlord, i can see Takara can Retool the Helmet for the perfect Shape for it :ic$:

O, I could see TakaraTomy doing this:

- make Overlord a "Getmaster" like Ginrai, using the Headmasters in his pectorals
- include Sky Shadow's Onimus as Mega, with a retooled face plate to evoke IDW Overlord's kissable lips. :x

I did spot Sky Shadow at a Target today, looks good. I passed on him.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #2 var Marvel Comics 2023 APR230735 (CA) Momoko"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var foil Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230655 (CA)Hughes 240415B"
NEW!
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #7 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221084 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #7 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #12 Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230837 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #12 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #2 Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230703 (CA) Giangiordano (W)Phillips"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL Woman Without Fear #1 headshot Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210822 (CA) Nauck"
DAREDEVIL Woman Wi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #2 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics FEB230706 (CA) Coccolo"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #2 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230683 (CA) Clarke (W) Ahmed"
DAREDEVIL #2 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #4 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230851 (CA) Giangiordano (W)Phillips"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Moon Knight CITY OF DEAD #1 Marvel Comics 2023 APR238569 SDCC (CA) Segovia"
Moon Knight CITY O ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #2 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230686 (CA) Vincentini"
DAREDEVIL #2 var S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #2 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230733 (CA) Harvey"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var 1:100 virgin Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230647 Granov"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #12 var last look Marvel Comics 2023 APR230845 (CA) Larroca"
DAREDEVIL #12 var ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON