This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Albatross250 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:29 pm

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
I wish there was a boxset for the 3 Decepticon Targetmasters after this entire series :(
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

SDCC 2017: Preview Night Titans Return Display with Toys Released in 2017 #HasbroSDCC

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:48 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Directly from the floor at San Diego Comic Con 2017, site owner Seibertron is providing us images of the display area at the Hasbro booth. For this first night, Hasbro chose not to reveal anything new from the Titans return line. Instead they showed several toys from the waves already released this year. Even Overlord wasn't on display and neither was Slugslinger, the only toy from Titans Return wave 6 we know of for sure. At least this gives us one more day to speculate as to what his wavemates might be. They did also include the reissue of Masterpiece Optimus Prime which is identical to the previous Hasbro release. You can discuss more about that $165 figure here.
We have images of the display below and you can reach the full gallery of said display by clicking any image.

These are only the initial images, of course, expect the full Seibertron.com treatment as the event continues with actual reveals across the weekend, with the Hasbro Breakfast Press event Thursday morning, panel coverage on Friday and Saturday, and follow-ups with official images and more!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby WreckerJack » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:52 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
That case explains why I saw so many of the same ones at the store the other day. That and I think Fred Meyer is downsizing their toy section. (Or the one near me is.)

Freddy's was the place to go for toys about 3 years ago but now its like 40 or so titan masters and a bunch of the small TLK guys. Man. I remember when I was into beyblade they had pretty much everything you'd want. What a bummer.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby bodrock » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:05 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
I need Trypticon....can't wait to see more!
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:38 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Man, I got so excited when I woke up today... oh well. These are nice pics I guess.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Sjeng » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:49 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Laser-Guided Missiles
Stuartmaximus wrote:Image

Stuartmaximus wrote:If only that digibash were real....i'd buy that in a heartbeat ;)

Hell yeah man. A stealth bot/carrier/jet with orange highlights? dayum. :BOWDOWN:
Hasbro: make it so!!
Want list:
Siege Sideswipe, Skytread, Soundwave, Starscream, Shockwave, Red Alert, Brunt, Smashdown, Greenlight, Toy Refraktor set, Impactor, Spinister, Lancer, Crosshairs, Hot Shot, Rumble & Ratbat, Frenzy & Wingthing, Skywarp.
Earthrise Snapdragon & Apeface.
Generations Selects Pirahnacon!

Check out my B.O.T.S.
Sjeng
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 7
Watch Sjeng on YouTube
Alt Mode: a cat
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6

Re: SDCC 2017: Preview Night Titans Return Display with Toys Released in 2017 #HasbroSDCC

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:54 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
william-james88 wrote:For this first night, Hasbro chose not to reveal anything new from the Titans return line.

"Hey guys instead of new exciting things here's all that stuff you've mostly already got sitting on your shelves and are probably sick of the sight of."
It maybe to drag you into a big fat low so that you'll be more grateful for something brand new on the following nights even if it sorta sucks? :P
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:33 am

So, I wonder how the display Trypticon's hips are... :-D
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9

Postby Stuartmaximus » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:38 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Sjeng wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:Image

Stuartmaximus wrote:If only that digibash were real....i'd buy that in a heartbeat ;)

Hell yeah man. A stealth bot/carrier/jet with orange highlights? dayum. :BOWDOWN:
Hasbro: make it so!!

more likely Takara would do this ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Albatross250 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:16 am

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
Stealth Colour seems are interesting.

It's Obvious how will they redeco Broadside.....
Skywave? i mean it would be cool if he got a Tankette vehicle like Hardhead :-D
I don't know why he's called Flattop, :CON:
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank

Postby bodrock » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:10 am

I wonder if they'll reveal another box set.....
IMG_6823.JPG
No worries -- just 99 First World Problems
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

SDCC 2017: Hasbro Breakfast Press Event, Featuring Titans Return Slugslinger and Caliburst

Postby Va'al » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:10 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
And more images from the Hasbro Breakfast Press Event at San Diego Comic Con 2017, this time coming from the Transformers: Titans Return line, and featuring a single pack: Deluxe Slugslinger with Titan Master Caliburst! Check the duo out below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub.

There will be more images throughout the weekend, so expect the full Seibertron.com treatment as the event continues, with panel coverage on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and follow-ups with official images and more!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby mordhelm » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:12 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Hah, what a tease Hasbro is.
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:18 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
For sure, yesterday theyn showed us everything that is out, and we knew was coming except Slugslinger. This morning we get...Slugslinger...well the good news is I guess they cant show us anything else that we haven't seen already unless they start going backwards... ;)

*correction*...I guess next they could show us the Walgreens exclusive Duocon set...
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sjeng » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:42 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Laser-Guided Missiles

Hmmm... Another remold of Triggerhappy... Meh. I'm not very impressed with this one tbh. Especially since he has 2 cockpits, yet the headmaster sits inbetween them :S
I can live with the Misfire remold, even though both have new wings and a new nose part, yet this one looks a bit bland to me...

Want list:
Siege Sideswipe, Skytread, Soundwave, Starscream, Shockwave, Red Alert, Brunt, Smashdown, Greenlight, Toy Refraktor set, Impactor, Spinister, Lancer, Crosshairs, Hot Shot, Rumble & Ratbat, Frenzy & Wingthing, Skywarp.
Earthrise Snapdragon & Apeface.
Generations Selects Pirahnacon!

Check out my B.O.T.S.
Sjeng
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 7
Watch Sjeng on YouTube
Alt Mode: a cat
Strength: 5
Endurance: 6

Postby bodrock » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:49 am

I like Misfire, but yeah, Slugslinger is a bit bland.....maybe if he had a different TM, like Thunderwing, he'd look a bit cooler....
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby Stuartmaximus » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:33 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Albatross250 wrote:Stealth Colour seems are interesting.

It's Obvious how will they redeco Broadside.....
Skywave? i mean it would be cool if he got a Tankette vehicle like Hardhead :-D
I don't know why he's called Flattop, :CON:

Well...look at Voy Optimus
then it got a repaint(as the mold was intended for) as Octone
then as Laser Prime
& finally as Black Convoy(Nemesis Prime)

so i can easily see Broadsides mold being reused beyond what we're already getting with it ;)

btw i don't understand Willie J's comment that it's not a repaint....but just Takara!(Broadside) coz you can clearly see the diff colours between the two
+ with TT it's a common practice when it comes to repaints
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby wolverinetodd » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:47 am

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
o.supreme wrote:For sure, yesterday theyn showed us everything that is out, and we knew was coming except Slugslinger. This morning we get...Slugslinger...well the good news is I guess they cant show us anything else that we haven't seen already unless they start going backwards... ;)

*correction*...I guess next they could show us the Walgreens exclusive Duocon set...

Duocon? Do you mean the Walgreens Exclusive "Clones" set of Wingspan and Cloudraker? Duocons were Fjywheels and Battletrap and a Battletrap repaint of Generations Springer was an Exclusive at one of the last Botcons (I think).
wolverinetodd
Vehicon
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Postby mordhelm » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:47 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
The idea when the term repaint is used is as a different character, or different theme on a character. No one typically considers the TT version of toy X to be a repaint. If you would like to, that is your prerogative.
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:54 am

wolverinetodd wrote:Duocon? Do you mean the Walgreens Exclusive "Clones" set of Wingspan and Cloudraker? Duocons were Fjywheels and Battletrap and a Battletrap repaint of Generations Springer was an Exclusive at one of the last Botcons (I think).

Yeah Clone set...That's what I get for typing before 7am ;)
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:11 pm

mordhelm wrote:The idea when the term repaint is used is as a different character, or different theme on a character. No one typically considers the TT version of toy X to be a repaint. If you would like to, that is your prerogative.

Yeah. Takara and hasbro are seperate corporate entities and should be viewed as such. calling a Takara version a repaint only because one came out first is bonkers. That means the entire hasbro Cybertron line is made of repaints. I personally think its safer if we dont go down this ludicrous rabbit hole.
Stuartmaximus, I know you sometimes wonder why people ignore you or dont talk to you, and insisting on things that people categorically rule out might be one of the reasons why. I still respect your opinion but I dont have anything to say about it since I feel its just wrong with every way i see things.

People have the right to think the earth is flat and we all have the right to ignore them. its everybody's choice.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:34 pm

I cant **** believe it. Hasbro wont be revealing TR wave 6 at SDCC (doenst seem like it since they skipped over it in the panel). I guess it will be like TR Wave 4 where we had to wait for them to be in stores internationally before they were "revealed" at Toy Fair.

Sucks hard.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:40 pm

TF-fan kev777 wrote: Also, dude, relax on wave 6. You've been preaching doom for the wave for months now. Staff (that sometimes have access to info they cannot directly share with us) have been telling you the rest of Wave 6 will be revealed at SDCC.

Deep breaths.

Sucks to be right...
Last edited by o.supreme on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby wolverinetodd » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:11 pm

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
o.supreme wrote:
wolverinetodd wrote:Duocon? Do you mean the Walgreens Exclusive "Clones" set of Wingspan and Cloudraker? Duocons were Fjywheels and Battletrap and a Battletrap repaint of Generations Springer was an Exclusive at one of the last Botcons (I think).

Yeah Clone set...That's what I get for typing before 7am ;)

:-D :-D :-D

With the reveals today of Power of the Primes at SDCC, I thought maybe you had inside knowledge of something coming down the pipes. And even if you didn't there's still a chance we may get the true Duocons in this line. It was rumored last year that we're getting Voyager Class Horrorcons, Apeface and Snapdragon, so my fingers are still crossed for them. And this new line, Power of the Primes, seems to be crossing back into the last two lines of Titan Masters and Combiner Wars, so more G1 characters are bound to make it into this new line.

I guess we'll see more come this September at Hascon.
wolverinetodd
Vehicon
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:24 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:I cant **** believe it. Hasbro wont be revealing TR wave 6 at SDCC (doenst seem like it since they skipped over it in the panel). I guess it will be like TR Wave 4 where we had to wait for them to be in stores internationally before they were "revealed" at Toy Fair.

Sucks hard.

You forget, there's still one more big tf con happening in China at the end of the month - if I'm not mistaken - it's where trypticons prototype was first teased and where sixshot and most of the newest tr figures were shown off, so there's still time.
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr R 1:25 Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240205 3R (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr T 1:30 Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240207 3T Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #2 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics AUG231236 2C Hardman"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230209 1F (CA) Action Figure"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240109 2E (CA) Tao (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr T 1:25 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230223 1T (CA) Lee + Chung"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240108 2D (CA) Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240110 2F (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr W FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247368 2W (CA) Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ZH 1:15 FOC foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247378 2ZH (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr V FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249138 3V (CA) Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr V 1:40 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230225 1V (CA) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr N 1:15 action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240201 3N"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #3 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics JUL239634 3B (CA) Mhan"
Masters Universe F ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON