This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:59 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Kurona wrote:Since I got him, might as well add my thoughts on...

Sentinel Prime: Really, really cool figure. Very good triple changer - though imo not on the level of Megatron - with some cool accessories, a hugely intimidating Titan Master and a colour scheme that actually works quite well. I know some have a problem with his vehicle modes, but I love them -- the train mode is a bit thin and could use some extra bulk but it still works very well, and that spaceship mode? I've caught myself swooshing it and Megatron's jet mode around with each other in a firefight multiple times now. These are the only two Voyagers I've got for this line so far but if they're any indication of the others, I'm gonna have an awesome time when I get Laser Prime :D

Laser prime is very good. Not necessarily as a triple changer but as a voyager transformers toy. he does everything right in robot mode and truck mode. The plane is a bit weak but it doesnt hinder anything and its very impressive how a bot which has 2 great looking modes can also hide a third mode with dedicated parts. Also, I just realized something Kurona, since there wont be any new voyagers after wave 5 (from everything we have been told), I guess we can solidify which triple changers were the best as of now.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby steals_your_goats » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
So TFW just posted their interview with John Warden and Titans return might not end with just Slugslinger. While his wave is still the last one in the line Warden said that there's still some exciting reveals for Titans return yet to come.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Stuartmaximus » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:41 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
steals_your_goats wrote:So TFW just posted their interview with John Warden and Titans return might not end with just Slugslinger. While his wave is still the last one in the line Warden said that there's still some exciting reveals for Titans return yet to come.

so we'll still get Scorpy & Omega ect.... :DANCE:

i don't think that was ever gonna be doubted tbh ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby steals_your_goats » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:49 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Stuartmaximus wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:So TFW just posted their interview with John Warden and Titans return might not end with just Slugslinger. While his wave is still the last one in the line Warden said that there's still some exciting reveals for Titans return yet to come.

Yeah we'll get them... In time. Those are Titan figures and we only get one a year with Trypticon being this year and predaking being next year.

What I meant was that all hope may not yet be lost for new Titan masters, legends, voyagers and a leader in the sixth and final wave.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Deadput » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:01 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Stuartmaximus wrote:

I think we might get Apeface and Snapdragon.

I only remember it being said that Slugslinger was the only deluxe in wave 6.

Or he could be referencing the box set characters like Ultra Magnus and Arcee being repurposed in a two pack or part of the Transformers Tribute line.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:09 pm

Deadput wrote:Or he could be referencing the box set characters like Ultra Magnus and Arcee being repurposed in a two pack or part of the Transformers Tribute line.

This is what I think he was referncing. Maybe not in the tribute line, but as store exclusives somewhere.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:28 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Deadput wrote:Or he could be referencing the box set characters like Ultra Magnus and Arcee being repurposed in a two pack or part of the Transformers Tribute line.

This is what I think he was referncing. Maybe not in the tribute line, but as store exclusives somewhere.

Yes, I think this is likely. Of the TM cereal name list, Backwards Daniel for Arcee and the presumably diecast Ultra Magnus had the card photos leaked. All the other names are accounted for except Scorponok (presumably diecast) and Refractor(???). Either one or both could still end up happening along with Arcee and Magnus under the Titan's Return line as an exclusive(s).
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9

Pictorial Review of Transformers Titans Return Windblade

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:58 pm

After this wave being out in Asia, it has finally reached the west and we have a pictorial review of one of the most anticipated figures in this wave, Windblade.

This new Windblade sits at different extremes makes her end up quite average in the end. Compared to previous 1 blades I would say this is the best-looking one. She has as much paint as I would need especially in her face, which is gorgeous, with a really nice Sarah Stone look and the best detail we have seen so far in the west.

I like how slender yet tall she is, she stands perfectly fine and has a decent heft to her. She is four more fun to pose than any of the previous Winblades and her alt mode is also slender (unlike the chubby RID one) and doesn't have gaps the same size as the first one (yet there are some gaps still there). So in all these points she is definitely the best of the three so far.

However when it comes to other aspects she ends up at the end. For instance, the weapons. I know that Hasbro really wants to integrate the Titan Masters into these but adding that to a sword takes away the slender aspect of the weapon. They end up looking much bigger than you would be used to and definitely odd. Plus, that you can do with a Titan master doesn't look good anyway as you can see in the image below. that combined form which sits on top of the cockpit just ends up looking silly.

I also have a major issue with the fact that this is the third wind blade and they are still sticking to a very similar transformation where once again to hands are left in the open. I realize that it's because they want more slender four arms for a female robot which means that you can hide yours within the within the forearm you can try something else. That would have added a lot of innovation to a toy which ends up being very plain in the transformation department.

The transformation is my main beef with toy, it is very very simple. The fact that the head does not need to be hidden removes some steps and ingenuity. And since the hands are not hidden you end up losing that transformation step to making both Scourge and Highbrow, who have a similar transformation, seem a tad bit more complex. So the added fact that this is a reused and simplified transformation along with the fact that if uses a similar transformation to previous Windblades make that aspect of the toy very dull.

But I won't fault that the final toy looks good I just wish there was a little bit more to her

william-james88
News Staff

Postby WreckerJack » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:17 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Her eyes look spooky at certain angles but what an amazingly detailed figure. The alt mode is perfect and those swords are awesome!
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby bodrock » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:28 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
I gotta have that TR Windblade -- lovely face.
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Deadput » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:48 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
The rid one was fine but this is the Windblade for my collection! ;)^

It might just be bias for my love of Headmasters.

RIP TR you were a great line while you lasted.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Skill: 5

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:06 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I don't care about specials anymore. I just want TR Windblade and Kup at RETAIL price. No 30$ each plus shipping bullcrap. :BANG_HEAD:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Emerje » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:19 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:

And TM Optimus Primal and Toraizer. Well, whatever he's referring to it'll be leaked before it's officially announced.

Windblade looks great! Can the swords be mounted backwards in jet mode to look more like guns?

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Cybertronius Primus » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:54 am

I agree about the swords. They are far too chunky for her slender figure.
Cybertronius Primus
Mini-Con

Postby Kurona » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:14 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
And now I desperately need her T30 sword. That just looks perfect on her.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby RAR » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:27 am

Doctor Wu. Make some swords supposedly designed for Windblade, the "Drift" sword just about every Maketoys came with for a while might work too.

Speaking of those swords though - anyone know why they are selling a pair of normal looking swords as accessories for her - does she use them in a comic or something ?

Otherwise lending her the RID or Generation's toy's sword seems quite logical. I may buy the white Dr. Wu Swords anyway as they might suit Bludgeon or Drift pretty well too.

Assuming I ever find a Warrior Class Bludgeon that is.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Kurona » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:30 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Nah, she hasn't used them in the comic -- or anything else for that matter. It's been quite a confusing point for a while.

I can only imagine they're going to be some ultra-powerful super-duper weapon she gets in the Titans Return Machinima cartoon.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Evil Eye » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:40 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Windblade looks pretty good! The jet mode looks absolutely great, and the robot mode is nice looking too. Her shoulder/neck area looks a bit weird but that could just be certain photos. The transformation looks annoyingly simple but hey, if it works, it works.

The thing that annoys me the most is those swords. Quite aside from the fact they look nothing like her normal sword, who puts a seat on a sword!?!?. They'll be going to someone else methinks.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Speed: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Insurgent » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:47 am

It's so you can plug them into Fortress and have them as manned turrets that shoot swords.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby Rated X » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:27 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
How much you wanna bet that at some point in power of the primes, the voyager elita one mold will be redecoed as Windblade? :lol:

They can even redeco Nitro Zeus mold red and black with the titans head as movie Windblade. :SICK:

She is definitely on her way to becoming the new Bumblebee.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby ExciKaiser » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:48 am

Rated X wrote:She is definitely on her way to becoming the new Bumblebee.

Why not. I'm really tiered of Bumblebee. too much Bumblebee.

I realize we havent seen Bumblebee on the POTP leaks. What a great line it seems to be.
Not english-native speaker. Thank you for being cool on my typos.
My Collection - Transformers Go Combiner Teams onboard !
Looking for the claw-shield-gun which comes with Magna convoy.
ExciKaiser
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Buy from ExciKaiser on eBay

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:27 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
ExciKaiser wrote:

I realize we havent seen Bumblebee on the POTP leaks. What a great line it seems to be.

Plenty of movie Bumblebee to come, no doubt. Maybe there's a POTP BUMBLE PRIME on the way too! :lol:

Bbts just got wave 5 deluxes in today, and wave 5 tm(s). Now we just need the Overlord preorder to come about.... Any time....
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:30 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
ExciKaiser wrote:

Not really a fan of Windblade just because of the whole "fan vote" aspect...

anyway, I hope there is no BB in PotP, he's getting his own flippin' movie. TBH , I don't know how they can make a whole toy line out of this, I guess a dozen or so different BB's? But there's been no indication that there will be any other bots or cons in the film, so not exactly sure how that's going to work.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:33 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:
ExciKaiser wrote:

Not really a fan of Windblade just because of the whole "fan vote" aspect...
Heh, if you can even call it that, since Hasbro misconstrued the results of the vote into something that no fan ever voted for.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby ExciKaiser » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:40 am

o.supreme wrote:I guess a dozen or so different BB's?

No difference with previous movies then. >:oP
Not english-native speaker. Thank you for being cool on my typos.
My Collection - Transformers Go Combiner Teams onboard !
Looking for the claw-shield-gun which comes with Magna convoy.
ExciKaiser
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Buy from ExciKaiser on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1056 Cvr G 1:25 Superman DC Comics 0423DC054 1056G (CA) Lopez"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1056 Cvr H 1:50 foil Superman DC Comics 0423DC055 1056H (CA)Beach"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #2 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 JAN233225 2B (W) Williamson (CA) Daniel"
SUPERMAN #2 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1070 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0123DC058 1070C (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #5 Cvr E 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0423DC046 5E (W) Williamson (CA) Sherman"
SUPERMAN #5 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HE-MAN AND MASTERS OF THE MULTIVERSE #5 DC Comics 2020 JAN200552 Universe MOTU"
HE-MAN AND MASTERS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WORLDS FINEST #3 DC Comics 1999 (A/CA) Taylor (W) Kesel 230915A"
WORLDS FINEST #3 D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #1 Facsimile Edition Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC201 1A (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #1 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAVE AND THE BOLD #147 Batman Supergirl DC Comics 1979 (CA) Aparo 230915A"
BRAVE AND THE BOLD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #140 Cvr D Holiday Card DC Comics 2023 0923DC078 140D (CA) Mora"
BATMAN #140 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Wonder Woman COME BACK TO ME #3 (of 6) DC Comics 2019 (ca) Conner JUL190620"
Wonder Woman COME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES #10 DC Comics 0523DC252 (A/CA) Brizuela (W) Cohen"
BATMAN & SCOOBY-DO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES #3 DC Comics 2024 0124DC159 (A/CA) Brizuela"
NEW!
BATMAN & SCOOBY-DO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #140 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0923DC076 140B (W) Zdarsky (CA) Finch"
BATMAN #140 Cvr B ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON