This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:40 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Kurona wrote:As long as we're listing wants, I hope that the remaining three Autobot Headmaster Warriors are released, even in some sort of multi-pack that they seem to be doing now with a Legends or a Deluxe or something. It'd be so easy.

Are you talking about the Autobot Master Warriors we have yet to get: Kirk, Rodney, and Loafer? Or are you talking about the Autobot Targetmasters redone as Deluxe Titans Return figures: Crosshairs, Pointblank, and Sureshot?
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:53 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Kurona wrote:As long as we're listing wants, I hope that the remaining three Autobot Headmaster Warriors are released, even in some sort of multi-pack that they seem to be doing now with a Legends or a Deluxe or something. It'd be so easy.

Are you talking about the Autobot Master Warriors we have yet to get: Kirk, Rodney, and Loafer? Or are you talking about the Autobot Targetmasters redone as Deluxe Titans Return figures: Crosshairs, Pointblank, and Sureshot?

The former. Though god yes, I want the latter so badly.

It's just that while I can expect the latter to maybe not happen at this point, the former would be so ridiculously easy it's insane they wouldn't be done. Literally just three Titan Masters.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:00 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
Kurona wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

The former. Though god yes, I want the latter so badly.

It's just that while I can expect the latter to maybe not happen at this point, the former would be so ridiculously easy it's insane they wouldn't be done. Literally just three Titan Masters.

This is all assuming that we are still getting Toraizer, which seems pretty uncertain at this point. We're only 2 for 6 right now with the Master Warriors. Here's hoping, if nothing else, Takara picks up the ball and releases these guys as a nice box set, including their Titan Master vehicles.

While were also on the topic of Targetmasters, I think everyone expects that a redeco of Titans Return Kup with a new head would be acceptable for Crosshairs, but what about Pointblank and Sureshot? Would a couple of retools of Titans Return Hot Rod suffice? It would work well for either, or both, especially if they can work in a few alternate transformation schemes.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:18 pm

When we thought Wave 6 was going to have more than just Slugslinger, my theory was that Sureshot would be the only new mold (if maybe sharing parts like Blurr/Chromedome or Alpha Trion/Broadside); with Crosshairs a redeco of Kup and Pointblank a fairly major retool of Hot Rod (not terribly unlikely, considering the lengths we've seen retooling go to in this line).

Though the idea of Pointblank being a retool goes beyond them just being Cybertronian cars. If you show Hot Rod back-to-front and take off his spoiler section, you see there's a fair few similarities that could have been used. Most obviously is the cockpit section being exactly where Crosshairs' is, and I think with clever deco choices the lower leg design could be made out to be an 'update' of Crosshairs' G1 leg detailing. The spoiler section would need to be a new detachable weapon part, and the biggest change to the figure itself would of course need to be the arms -- making sure they go sideways instead of upwards, and making that still work with the transformation. Still, it seems like it could have been done fairly easily.

Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Transformers Titans Return Seige on Cybertron Boxset Confirmed to be Coming to Toysrus Canada

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:18 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
There is always doubt on who gets what when it comes to retailer exclusives in international markets. Some just never come if they aren't picked up. We knew the Siege on Cybertron boxset, the final big ticket boxset from Titans Return, was a BBTS exclusive in the US and a Toysrus Exclusive in Hong Kong. While this set was listed on random computer hardware sites in Canada (where they are not in stock), the listing for this set was found in Toysrus Canada's database today. The SKN is 341455 and it is called "TF Gen Piece 1 Strength" at the peice of $149.99 CDN, which is the same price the Chaos on Velocitron set sold for.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:27 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:While were also on the topic of Targetmasters, I think everyone expects that a redeco of Titans Return Kup with a new head would be acceptable for Crosshairs, but what about Pointblank and Sureshot? Would a couple of retools of Titans Return Hot Rod suffice? It would work well for either, or both, especially if they can work in a few alternate transformation schemes.

I actually think they won't be headmasters if they end up being a regular release. I also think doing the Orion Pax from the Kup mold already rules out Crosshairs from that mold since they would use the same colors as Pax.

So my thoughts are that they will either be released later in PotP as CW retools/reshells, or more likely they will be in whatever line comes next with whatever gimmick comes next.

So, if they do become CW retools, then Mirage for Sureshot seems like a no brainer. Offroad or First Aid could work for Crosshairs, or even the Rook mold. Pointblank is the tough one to figure out. None of the CW or TM molds really have his trademark shoulders, and all of the CW car molds have been done to death. He really makes the most sense for being a new mold, or possibly a retool of PotP Jazz or something like that.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:28 pm

-Edward Hoagland"
Kurona wrote:Image

That works so well, it HURTS! Fingers crossed something like this is still coming in some capacity down the line.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander

Postby Rated X » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:31 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
How come every other country gets this set in brick and mortar retail bus the US has to go through BBTS and have it shipped? Thats messed up Hasbro...
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:31 pm

Kurona wrote:considering the lengths we've seen retooling go to in this line

I truly believe that this line has had little retooling. The only actual retooling I can think of are those extra holes on the takara versions. Instead I feel that they just planned it all out and maximised on the engineering and molds. Combining and reusing certain aspects. Like how Misfire and Trigerhappy have the same legs but everything else, including the transformation, is different.
So Point Blank would have to be planned from the very begining, like every other toy in this line.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:37 pm

william-james88 wrote:

I truly believe that this line has had little retooling. The only actual retooling I can think of are those extra holes on the takara versions. Instead I feel that they just planned it all out and maximised on the engineering and molds. Combining and reusing certain aspects. Like how Misfire and Trigerhappy have the same legs but everything else, including the transformation, is different.
So Point Blank would have to be planned from the very begining, like every other toy in this line.

A rose by any other name...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:43 pm

Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

A rose by any other name...

Oh I know, and you are quite sweet Kurona :)

But I really feel we live in a brave new world now in terms of engineering. Oddly enough, its like we are back in G1, doing a full circle, where every toy is now unique again and what is reused is the engineering as opposed to the whole bot. Like less Gen Dreadwing/Megqatron and more G1 BB/Cliffjumper.

But the question changes too. Its less of what will Hasbro retool this mold into and more what else has Hasbro planned for these parts/design.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Emerje » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:45 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Rated X wrote:How come every other country gets this set in brick and mortar retail bus the US has to go through BBTS and have it shipped? Thats messed up Hasbro...

You'd prefer the uncertainty of finding it in a store over the certainty of buying it online? And BBTS shipping is only $4, that's hardly a deal breaker when you're already spending $100. Granted, it sold out quickly, but it gives those of us without a nearby TRU a fighting chance.

Now, as for the Targetmaster discussion, I mentioned this in another thread, but I feel like the rumored new subscription service would be the most likely place for these. If Arcee really is an example of just how far they're willing to go (new arms, new car hood, two new Titan Masters) then it's clear they're willing to go all out on these beyond new paint and swapping around TMs. I'm not entirely sure Arcee was something they planned from the beginning, she feels more like something they came up with later due to fan demand.

If that's the case then I could see Crosshairs from Kup quite easily with no real changes aside from a new face. People who think the new Orion Pax looks too much like Crosshairs already should really compare the two.

Only thing they really have in common is the lower legs and chest and even that part is mostly translucent blue. And in alt mode Orion is mostly red while Crosshairs is mostly blue. That's to say nothing of all the black that isn't on Orion at all. Add some toy accurate tampographs and the two will have little in common.

Pointblank from Hot Rod really is ideal. Would just need a new spoiler section and you're done if you can forgive him having exhaust pipes.

Sureshot would probably have to be a retooled Chromedome with a new chest and spoiler unless they have an unused Sureshot mold already made.

And where Arcee comes with a diecast Magnus TM these three can come with their proper Targetmaters courtesy of Takara Tomy.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Titans Return Seige on Cybertron Boxset Confirmed to be Coming to Toysrus Canada

Postby Relic0037 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:53 pm

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
william-james88 wrote:There is always doubt on who gets what when it comes to retailer exclusives in international markets. Some just never come if they aren't picked up. We knew the Siege on Cybertron boxset, the final big ticket boxset from Titans Return, was a BBTS exclusive in the US and a Toysrus Exclusive in Hong Kong. While this set was listed on random computer hardware sites in Canada (where they are not in stock), the listing for this set was found in Toysrus Canada's database today. The SKN is 341455 and it is called "TF Gen Piece 1 Strength" at the peice of $149.99 CDN, which is the same price the Chaos on Velocitron set sold for.

Last time I checked, Robot Kingdom had the set for around $150. That price was before shipping, which usually costs an arm & a leg.
Relic0037
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Re: Transformers Titans Return Seige on Cybertron Boxset Confirmed to be Coming to Toysrus Canada

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:56 pm

Relic0037 wrote:Last time I checked, Robot Kingdom had the set for around $150. That price was before shipping, which usually costs an arm & a leg.

Thats because they are secondary sellers, just like anyone on e-bay (but with more inventory). Its an exclusive to elsewhere and they resell it at a mark up to cover the fact that they had to buy it at full price.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Talk about planned mold reuses, it's pretty likely that they're following the CW mentality and plan out the first 2 per mold or sets of parts, and see from there. That would eliminate Windblade from the pre-made category, but I have a hunch Misfire and Slugslinger were pre-planned given that Triggerhappy's legs has the fins which the G1 figure does not. The sets may be a mix of pretools and newly made parts.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:17 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Talk about planned mold reuses, it's pretty likely that they're following the CW mentality and plan out the first 2 per mold or sets of parts, and see from there. That would eliminate Windblade from the pre-made category, but I have a hunch Misfire and Slugslinger were pre-planned given that Triggerhappy's legs has the fins which the G1 figure does not. The sets may be a mix of pretools and newly made parts.

Why cant they all be preplanned? I feel they leant from CW and did that as a standard practice. So no more surprises like CW Computron.

I mean they did leak out practically all of next year which means they have this in their noggins for quite sometime. Thats all the evidence I need to know that every toy we have gotten starting with TR in prime Wars is preplanned.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stuartmaximus » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:28 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Rated X wrote:How come every other country gets this set in brick and mortar retail bus the US has to go through BBTS and have it shipped? Thats messed up Hasbro...

Ahem....! have the UK got this in brick & mortar stores yet?(i could be wrong....but i doubt it!)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:34 pm

I honestly don't recall anywhere other than America, Canada and Asia getting the TR Boxsets so far.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:43 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
william-james88 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Talk about planned mold reuses, it's pretty likely that they're following the CW mentality and plan out the first 2 per mold or sets of parts, and see from there. That would eliminate Windblade from the pre-made category, but I have a hunch Misfire and Slugslinger were pre-planned given that Triggerhappy's legs has the fins which the G1 figure does not. The sets may be a mix of pretools and newly made parts.

Why cant they all be preplanned? I feel they leant from CW and did that as a standard practice. So no more surprises like CW Computron.

I mean they did leak out practically all of next year which means they have this in their noggins for quite sometime. Thats all the evidence I need to know that every toy we have gotten starting with TR in prime Wars is preplanned.

Wasn't the standard development time for any given line 1 to 2 years? Once the (first set of) toolings are complete and in use, anything that's added or switched out with newly tooled parts to be used at a later date, I don't consider pre-planned.

Ok, let's take the Blurr/Chromedome one for example since that's getting the most use as of late. Let's assume these releases are planned from the beginning as they were released in short order:

- Chromedome
- Getaway
- Blurr
- Brainstorm

That would leave Nautica and Arcee outside of that initial development window. On the flipside, Arcee does make use of the Blurr vs. Brainstorm dynamic, as the same areas have been switched out between all three releases:

- upper arms and fist covers
- car hood
- antenna
- face plate

The newly tooled parts are then the guns and Leinad's head... unless the original smaller gun is gangmolded with Stylor's head. That would support the pre-planned theory. All Nautica has is add-on wings, possibly gang-molded with the new face.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Hero Alpha » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:58 pm

Motto: "You'll never walk alone"
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
Kurona wrote:So I'm very curious: where'd the huge love for Apeface and Snapdragon come from?

Don't get me wrong; this isn't a post saying you're dumb or whatever for wanting them or that you shouldn't want them. That would be stupid; you're allowed to like whatever you like -- and honestly I don't think I'd mind them either. But it's certainly curious to me when they didn't seem to be the most popular characters before, and they were obscure even when the Headmasters got their huge advertising push in '87. Were they just that amazing in the Headmasters anime, is it a love for the toys, or something else? :-?

I have always loved Apeface back to 87'. Had the toy and always liked the Headmasters as a whole and loved Rebirth. Later I watched Transformers: Headmasters and they were still awesome(now my head-canon is a mix of Rebirth and Headmasters). Apeface one of my top fav Cons, Snapdragon, not so much, but he is cool. I realize to get a new updated Apeface finally, we need Snapdragon as well. Thats why I mention both when asking for them in Titans Return. If you look back a few years posts here where I posted my most wanted updates, Apeface and Skylynx were in my list. We got Skylynx, although a lot smaller than I wanted, so now I'm onto Apeface and Punch/Counterpunch for updates I want that only had their G1 figures.
:RUBSIGN: :WRECKERS: Image
Hero Alpha
Targetmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from Hero Alpha on eBay
Alt Mode: Motorcycle and Utahraptor
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:11 pm

Kurona wrote:I honestly don't recall anywhere other than America, Canada and Asia getting the TR Boxsets so far.

Australia's got em. A local collectables retailer was able to get the exclusive distribution.

But your right, I have not heard of any UK sightings so far.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:12 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Moonshot wrote:now my head-canon is a mix of Rebirth and Headmasters.

That's basically the same for me, its tricky, but can be done. I even did a whole explanation in writing back in 2000. I never had the Horrorcons myself, but a close friend did. Pretty cool concept, but I had to sacrifice getting most of the 1987 line so I could have just one...Fort Max ;) .
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Burn » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:17 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:I honestly don't recall anywhere other than America, Canada and Asia getting the TR Boxsets so far.

Australia's got em. A local collectables retailer was able to get the exclusive distribution.

ummm...wot?
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:06 pm

Burn wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

ummm...wot?

Yeah, premium collectables is getting the seige of cybertron set.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Rated X » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:11 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Emerje wrote:

You'd prefer the uncertainty of finding it in a store over the certainty of buying it online? And BBTS shipping is only $4, that's hardly a deal breaker when you're already spending $100. Granted, it sold out quickly, but it gives those of us without a nearby TRU a fighting chance.

Well you gotta understand I live in Miami, not some small town in the middle of nowhere. I have 3 toys r us fairly close to me and another 3 or 4 under 30 minutes away in clear traffic. Same thing with walmarts and targets. I got my chaos on velocatran set in the store. If I were to get a set which one of the figures is defective or has really bad paint flaws, its nice to be able to exchange it without having to send e-mails, take pics, wait, then find a box, and ship it out even if they pay for it. I would rather just take a short road trip. Its nice BBTS is doing the 4 dollar shipping. But perhaps theyre only doing it to push the sets after the recent announcements of the clones 2 packs and the takara godbomber/ginrai gift set. Those 2 announcements amounted to many cancelled preorders im sure.
Rated X
Banned
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD HAULER Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager Hasbro 2022 New"
ROAD HAULER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Megatron Transformers Legacy Core Class G2 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
Megatron Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENATOR SHOCKWAVE + DATA ORION PAX Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
SENATOR SHOCKWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Legacy United Core Beast Machines Hasbro 2024 New"
NEW!
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRANKCASE Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
CRANKCASE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD ROCKET Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 G2 Deluxe 2022 New"
ROAD ROCKET Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON