This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:06 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
LE0KING wrote:Do we have comic confirmation that there are only three phase sixers? The way Tarn spoke when taking down Black Shadow it sounded like he had killed other phase 6ers. Asking why they all couldn't stay loyal, and mentioning that when they died their sparks exploded (At that point all three were still alive) makes it sound like they've killed others.

Overlord, Black Shadow and Sixshot are the only three named Phase Sixers, if there were any others, their existence has not yet been confirmed.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby o.supreme » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:16 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I would never ever regret purchasing an original series Transformer toy. It was only out of necessity that I sold my entire collection back in 2007. I have no plans to try to get them all back again, its just not reasonable. That being said, did I enjoy every aspect of the original series? No of course not. In fact the only characters from the 1988 series I wanted were PM Prime & Piranacon, the only ones I wanted from 1989 were the Pretender Monsters. Also later as an adult in the mid-90's when I discovered the Japanese transformers, and found out Takara had a ton of great characters Hasbro never intended to release, I wanted those as well. I never regretted any of them. The same goes for today. I do have a particular list when it comes to TR, but I've not regretted any of them thus far.

Speaking of which, I know I told you guys about BBTS mess up with their whole Pile of loot system not working. Well this is just odd because they shipped my God Bomber 3 days after they shipped my *Siege* set, (one on 8/15, the other on 8/18). Both took completely different routes via FedEx Ground getting to my location. As of this morning they are both in Sacramento and expected to be delivered on Friday (why it would take an extra 2 days to go 20 miles is anybody's guess...)....Sure I know if I use BBTS $4.00 flat-rate shipping I should not complain, and I'm sure the route thing is FedEx, not BBTS.... but it just goes to show how incredibly insufficient the whole system is.

And I'm not just harping on FedEx...UPS & the USPS are just as guilty. Unless you pay some exorbitant amount for priority shipping, they are going to take their darn sweet time, move the package to Timbuktu & back, before it gets to you. No JOKE...I had another item I purchased on eBay go back & forth from Los Angeles & San Francisco TWICE before it got to me....just nuts. so much money/time lost based on insufficiency :HEADHURTS: .
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Hwk13 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:17 am

Screenshot_20170823-101028.jpg
BBTShas had Siege on Cybertron sets in stock and ready to ship. Ordered mines today. Good lux
Last edited by Hwk13 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hwk13
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby o.supreme » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:40 am

Looks like maybe just a couple of cancellations that went back up. They currently only have collector grade packaging which is an extra 8 dollars
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

First Images of Hasbro Transformers Titans ReturnMagnus Prime Combined with Takara Legends Godbomber

Postby william-james88 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:19 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
With the Siege on Cybertron set being shipped out across the US this week, there has been one big question: How does Magnus Prime look like combined with God Bomber? Magnus Prime from the Siege set is the very same toy as Takara's Legends Super Ginrai with different paint applications. So Takara's Legends God Bomber works with him for sure, but does the change in deco change anything? Does it still look good? Do the greys match?

Well, the images found below, taken by yous truly, should help. You will see him in both natual light and indoor lighting. I can attest that the grey plastic on God Bomber's chest appears to same to me as the grey plastic on Magnus Prime's thighs. Magnus prime's grey plastic for the trailer is far more grey/silver than the plastic found on Hasbro's Leader Power Master Optimus Prime which is more tan. This works well with the silver/grey paint founs on the boots formed from God Bomber. Hopefully this answers a few questions.

The combiner ports arent tucked in since doing so results in the red pieces forcing the trailer panels to become undone.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Albatross250 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:06 am

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
Magnus Prime has Differences with LG Ginrai.....
Color Scheme
some fixed Adjustments (including the Combiner Wars Peg too.)
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby o.supreme » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:17 am

Albatross250 wrote:Magnus Prime has Differences with LG Ginrai....(including the Combiner Wars Peg too.)

Legends Ginrai has a CW Peg??

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:19 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
o.supreme wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:Magnus Prime has Differences with LG Ginrai....(including the Combiner Wars Peg too.)

Legends Ginrai has a CW Peg??

No, just God Bomber
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:23 am

^Yeah I knew that, that's part of the reason I'm getting God Bomber, but his comment made it sound like Legends Ginrai had one as well.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Randomhero » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:37 am

My Magnus Prime is now used for God Bomber. I really wanted my Ginrai to be solo so they could stand next to each other.

That being said my Magnus Prime is jacked up! His neck connector is busted up so instead of a neck it looks like a collar and his feet are just crud! I got him out and the pin that goes through his left foot was drilled through the plastic missing the hole completely. I have the worst luck because that how's my TFCC jet vehicle came too. Luckily it's not noticeable for display but when you take him down and mess with him his left foot is all kinds of screwed up. Figuratively and literally
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Flashwave » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:55 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Aw hell. You mean I coulda gotten newsed for playing eoth this for almost a day and a half? ;)

Those CW Pefs absolutely do tuck in. It takes some finagling, but even if you only roll them partially, they make a beter heel spur than hust hanging oyt there like a limp fish.

Those leg trailerside panels are really loose fitting though
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby kurthy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:23 am

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
Randomhero wrote:My Magnus Prime is now used for God Bomber. I really wanted my Ginrai to be solo so they could stand next to each other.

That being said my Magnus Prime is jacked up! His neck connector is busted up so instead of a neck it looks like a collar and his feet are just crud! I got him out and the pin that goes through his left foot was drilled through the plastic missing the hole completely. I have the worst luck because that how's my TFCC jet vehicle came too. Luckily it's not noticeable for display but when you take him down and mess with him his left foot is all kinds of screwed up. Figuratively and literally

Isn't BBTS usually pretty good about replacements for that? All you need to do is reply to your confirmation email with pics of the factory defects.

I was lucky, all my Magnus prime joints are significantly tighter than LG ginrai, so it's much easier to stand him! :DANCE:
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby optimusprime58316 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:40 am

Reminds me of Omega Prime from 2001 Robots in Disguise. I still have my Robots in Disguise Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus that combines to form Omega Prime. I lost the missiles for both figures tho.
Attachments
omegaprime_hasbro.jpg
omegaprime_hasbro.jpg (92.62 KiB) Viewed 5803 times
Last edited by optimusprime58316 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
optimusprime58316
Mini-Con

Postby Evil Eye » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:40 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Kurona wrote:Legends Arcee

terrible design

You got some explainin' to do, girl. :-x

:-P
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Randomhero » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:43 am

kurthy wrote:
Randomhero wrote:My Magnus Prime is now used for God Bomber. I really wanted my Ginrai to be solo so they could stand next to each other.

Isn't BBTS usually pretty good about replacements for that? All you need to do is reply to your confirmation email with pics of the factory defects.

I was lucky, all my Magnus prime joints are significantly tighter than LG ginrai, so it's much easier to stand him! :DANCE:

The set is sold out and it's not like it effects him wearing god bomber like I have it. Honestly since I have Ginrai Magnus Prime was just a bonus figure in the set for me. I wanted everyone but him. The crowning gem in the siege set was Tidal Wave for me. Close second was of course pounce to complete the clones but Tidal wave is wonderful.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby o.supreme » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:51 am

optimusprime58316 wrote:Reminds me of Omega Prime from 2001 Robots in Disguise. I still have my Robots in Disguise and Ultra Magnus that combines to form Omega Prime. I lost the missiles for both figures tho.

Well yeah...originally in 1988 the toys Super Ginrai (PM Prime), and God Bomber combined to make God Ginrai...

Car Robots I think was at least partially inspired in 2000 when Fire Convoy and God Magnus (using parts of names from both God Bomber and Ultra Magnus), would combine to form God Fire Convoy (aka Omega Prime in the US RiD dub...)

I loved having the Omega Prime toy for the time that I had it. I remember it was a bit complicated though. Once I got them together I don't think I ever separated them LOL!

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:21 pm

o.supreme wrote:As of this morning they are both in Sacramento and expected to be delivered on Friday (why it would take an extra 2 days to go 20 miles is anybody's guess...)....

At least part of the delay is because FedEx transfers to the local post office for final delivery. Mine is also sitting within 5 miles of my house, but still in FedEx's hands, so it will transfer to the USPS tonight and they will deliver tomorrow.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Rysquad » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:09 pm

The more I see of "Magnus" Prime, the more I'm disappointed that there isn't much (or any) Ultra Magnus to him.
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 9

Postby Rysquad » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:12 pm

o.supreme wrote:
optimusprime58316 wrote:Reminds me of Omega Prime from 2001 Robots in Disguise. I still have my Robots in Disguise and Ultra Magnus that combines to form Omega Prime. I lost the missiles for both figures tho.

Well yeah...originally in 1988 the toys Super Ginrai (PM Prime), and God Bomber combined to make God Ginrai...

Car Robots I think was at least partially inspired in 2000 when Fire Convoy and God Magnus (using parts of names from both God Bomber and Ultra Magnus), would combine to form God Fire Convoy (aka Omega Prime in the US RiD dub...)

I loved having the Omega Prime toy for the time that I had it. I remember it was a bit complicated though. Once I got them together I don't think I ever separated them LOL!

Would love to see a Power of the Primes Optimus Prime/Ultra Magnus "evolve" to Omega Prime set.
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:23 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rysquad wrote:The more I see of "Magnus" Prime, the more I'm disappointed that there isn't much (or any) Ultra Magnus to him.
He's got a blue Speedo, at least. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby bvzxa » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:31 pm

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Rysquad wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

Would love to see a Power of the Primes Optimus Prime/Ultra Magnus "evolve" to Omega Prime set.

I would too, but given how they try to simplify everything for these new age kids, I doubt we would ever see them release it again. Those toys used higher quality plastics back then as well as rubber tires...even Takara cancelled the re-release of Fire Convoy a while back though it was planned.

I owned like 3 different versions of Fire Convoy/Optimus, and the Hasbro Release of Ultra Magnus and I loved them. I had the Sams Club yellow one, the first release Takara and the first release of the Hasbro one at the same time. My Sams Club version was factory defective with uneven plastic and some parts not fitting. It sucked because my friend bought one for me and him and when we went to open mine it was messed up. Hasbro offered to replace it but it would have not been the original toy, and his was messed up in the same way, just in different areas. Sadly when we took them back to Sams Club all were gone, and they never restocked. He got a refund for both and we were bummed out.

I love the combination of "Titty" Prime but the combo is very top heavy. It not because of the joints but you basically have the brunt of Ultra Magnus front cab sitting almost on top of core Optimus. There were plenty of times I would come home and he was on the floor. Thank god for carpet lol.
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Kurona » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
So in combined mode, does this make him God Magnus? :lol:
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby RAR » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:43 pm

I noticed that the Optimus / Orion Pax two pack is really cheap on Amazon in case anyone forgot about it.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby bvzxa » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
o.supreme wrote:Looks like maybe just a couple of cancellations that went back up. They currently only have collector grade packaging which is an extra 8 dollars

I have PC-16 Ginrai, and I have God Ginrai, I need to get God Bomber and PC-15 for the Godmaster and I will be set
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Rysquad » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:57 pm

RAR wrote:I noticed that the Optimus / Orion Pax two pack is really cheap on Amazon in case anyone forgot about it.

$30, looks like Amazon has a healthy stock for a few weeks now.
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SQWEEKS Transformers Last Knight Deluxe 100% complete TLK Movie Hasbro 221107A"
SQWEEKS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 220420A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Change DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Robots Disguise AOE 2014 210930A"
Flip Change DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete + more 2009 220802A"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Movie 2007 Burger King Kid's Meal Fast Food Premium 2007"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 220802A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 230427A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HD-DVD Movie 2007 Two-Disc Special Edition Set starring LaBeouf+Fox"
Transformers HD-DV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHANGHAI SHOWDOWN DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF complete 240109V"
NEW!
SHANGHAI SHOWDOWN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction One-Step complete AOE Hasbro 2014"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON