This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:01 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
That explains a lot. There's a grand total of 7 Smyths stores in the entirety of Scotland.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Rated X » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:20 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
So no more reveals? Prime, dinobots, and a Predaking teaser is all we get even after the leak? Hasbro really is in denial. The size of the crowd in the pannel video tells it all. I bet the only people not from rhode island who attended were major toy scalpers who bought like $2,000 worth of exclusives to flip.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rated X wrote:So no more reveals? Prime, dinobots, and a Predaking teaser is all we get even after the leak?
There are more panels and a dinner/ceremony yet to come, so we'll have to be patient for any more news that may come later today, tonight, or tomorrow.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:24 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Rated X wrote:I bet the only people not from rhode island who attended were major toy scalpers who bought like $2,000 worth of exclusives to flip.

Joke's on them then, the sets will be available at general retail some time after the show. :roll:

Me, I just want that die-casty Titan Master goodness. *drools* Hope they find a venue for Scorponok to complete the set of 4.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Rated X » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:35 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Rated X wrote:I bet the only people not from rhode island who attended were major toy scalpers who bought like $2,000 worth of exclusives to flip.

Joke's on them then, the sets will be available at general retail some time after the show. :roll:

Well going by Botcon timelines saturday afternoon at 230 pm EST reveals were pretty much over and sunday was just repeat pannels and 1 day entry for locals. The dinners were usually dedicated more for hall of fame and celebrities. And this dinner is gonna be a Hasbro dinner, not a Transformers dinner. Granted this is not Botcon but at this time the outlook doesnt look too good for more reveals. Maybe the predaking mock up that was also leaked? I think Hasbro is just in denial about the leaks and is trying to stay focused on the myth that Hascon is a "family event" when in reality its a scalper gathering. (The only people who have incentive to care about more than 1 or 2 particular franchises)
Rated X
Banned

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:39 pm

In case anyone was wondering, Leinad's name was officially pronounced at yesterday's panel as "Lee-əh-nad".

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby skywarp-2 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Is it true that the Takara Tomy Devastator combiner is better then the Hasbro Version released under Titans Return? I heard that the Takara Version has the anime painted hands, articulated elbows, and side movement joints, along with a more G-1 Accurate paint scheme?? I want a devastator, but is there a reissue for him coming soon that I should be looking out for, or spend the funds and get the Takara Tomy ver.?

Or... Should I wait another 10 years and see if Takara does a Masterpiece devastator?? LOL
"You Waste More energy with your mouth."
Check out My Deviant Art Page:
http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/
http://capitalcomicsstudios.deviantart.com/
http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/
Check out my new Custom Transformers G-1 CCG! Updated! 07/21/2009!!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 27&t=56030
skywarp-2
Faction Commander
News Credits: 5

Postby Rated X » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:06 pm

skywarp-2 wrote:Is it true that the Takara Tomy Devastator combiner is better then the Hasbro Version released under Titans Return? I heard that the Takara Version has the anime painted hands, articulated elbows, and side movement joints, along with a more G-1 Accurate paint scheme?? I want a devastator, but is there a reissue for him coming soon that I should be looking out for, or spend the funds and get the Takara Tomy ver.?

Or... Should I wait another 10 years and see if Takara does a Masterpiece devastator?? LOL

As long as you dont mind devastator being bigger than the rest of your combiners takara is the way to go. I snubbed that mold for scale reasons, but my friend has both and takara is way better. I staying with TFC hercules with some add ons to make him more G1 accurate.
Rated X
Banned

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:10 pm

skywarp-2 wrote:Is it true that the Takara Tomy Devastator combiner is better then the Hasbro Version released under Titans Return? I heard that the Takara Version has the anime painted hands, articulated elbows, and side movement joints, along with a more G-1 Accurate paint scheme?? I want a devastator, but is there a reissue for him coming soon that I should be looking out for, or spend the funds and get the Takara Tomy ver.?

Combiner Wars, not Titans Return. ;)

Mold-wise, the TakaraTomy Unite Warriors one is the superior one for the reasons you stated, plus that set comes with individual weapons for the members and the head has a retractable visor to recreate the two character models used in the cartoon.

No reissues from either side I'm afraid, so get one while the getting's good!

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:20 pm

Motto: "I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me."
Debating whether or not to get the HasCon Arcee if/when it becomes available. I like that the original Generations figure is unique, whereas this is a pretty much just repaint. On the other hand, the Generations mold has that backpack/car shell, and the actual robot body is very petite/not Transformer-like.
WeatherManNX01
Combiner
Buy from WeatherManNX01 on eBay

Postby RAR » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:32 pm

I Hope Arcee isn't going to be stupidly difficult to get - I'd really rather like to get her.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Cybertronian » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:48 pm

Looking at Magnus, he looks like the Rodimus Prime/Thunderwing's Titanmaster body w/ Fangry's head, arms, & legs. The card art is Stylor/Haywire's body (which is the basis for 'not-Daniel') w/ Fangry's head.
WreckerJack wrote:Fangry looks more like him. Not 100% though.

Cybertronian
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby skywarp-2 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:55 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Combiner Wars, not Titans Return. ;)

Mold-wise, the TakaraTomy Unite Warriors one is the superior one for the reasons you stated, plus that set comes with individual weapons for the members and the head has a retractable visor to recreate the two character models used in the cartoon.

No reissues from either side I'm afraid, so get one while the getting's good!

I think as far as Masterpiece Devastator's go.. The Combiner wars version is about as close as I think I could get. Sounds good! thanks for the advice! ;)^
"You Waste More energy with your mouth."
Check out My Deviant Art Page:
http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/
http://capitalcomicsstudios.deviantart.com/
http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/
Check out my new Custom Transformers G-1 CCG! Updated! 07/21/2009!!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 27&t=56030
skywarp-2
Faction Commander
News Credits: 5

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Weapon: Air Rifle
Kurona wrote:That explains a lot. There's a grand total of 7 Smyths stores in the entirety of Scotland.

In my personal experience shopping, I have seen the wave 4 deluxes in Hamleys (London), Asda, Smyths and Toys R Us, and supposdely they are popping up in Tescos for about £5? They are just taking longer than they should is all, you will see them eventually :D
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: SR-17 Blackbird
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Emerje » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:57 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Kurona wrote:Put it up for sale in the UK! Please! We never even got Wave 4!

If it makes you feel better many of us Americans never got a shot at wave 4 either thanks to 10 months of wave 3 restocks and now the wave 1 and 2 refresher wave that's hitting all the Walmarts instead of wave 5. :roll: I knew I should have gotten Krok and Quake the one time I saw them at Target.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby WreckerJack » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Loving the headsculpt on the new Arcee.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Speed: 5
Courage: 7

Postby Omegatron. » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Motto: "When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:In case anyone was wondering, Leinad's name was officially pronounced at yesterday's panel as "Lee-əh-nad".

But how do you pronounce "ə"?
Omegatron.
Minibot
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:10 pm

Omegatron. wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:In case anyone was wondering, Leinad's name was officially pronounced at yesterday's panel as "Lee-əh-nad".

Depending on one's accent, it's like "uh"/"eh"/"ih"/etc.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:25 pm

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
I'm not going be honest. This Arcee toy really looks bad and I don't want it.
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Speed: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Omegatron. wrote:

Somebody record "Daniel" and play it backwards. :lol:

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:19 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Omegatron. wrote:

You jest, but, I was genuinely surprised that it wasn't pronounced like that.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:23 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Omegatron. wrote:

You jest, but, I was genuinely surprised that it wasn't pronounced like that.

I just say it like "lay-nad" and be done with it.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:41 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I really like like like that Arcee. When watching Rebirth, I know lots of folks made fun of having a toy of headmaster Arcee, but most likely never thought it would happen. What a time in collecting we live in to get this niche collectible. I do think the head sculpt is excellent too.

Unite Warriors Devastator all the way for who'ever asked if you are doing individual not mode displays. If you plan on leaving it combined, either generally works and Combiner Wars should prove less expensive.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Relic0037 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Meh, for the right price, I may pick up this version of Arcee. If I don't come across it, the previous :HASBRO: version is good enough for me.
Relic0037
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby dragons » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:06 pm

Quantum Surge wrote:Is it me, or does Nautica fit this mold well enough but not so much for Arcee?

I still see blurr figure repaint I'm hungry for jello
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S16 PTERAXADON Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master 2019 New"
WFC-S16 PTERAXADON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON