This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:12 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
If you like Misfire you'll love Slugslinger, trust me.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
chuckdawg1999 wrote:If you like Misfire you'll love Slugslinger, trust me.

Hell yeah he's awesome! I don't regret the 5$ + taxes extra paid on top the regular 20$.
That way, I undercut the unreliable Walmart and TrU and got my figure for a not too expensive fee.

I hope my Geek store is able to get TLK Cogman too because he'll be a bi-OTCH to get.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Qwan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
-Kanrabat- wrote:Who's with me to declare Trigger Happy, Misfire, and Slugslinger TR's Seeker Trio?

As soon as I can get my grubby little paws on Slugslinger I will gladly declare them TR's Seeker Trio; for now, they'll just have to remain a fantastic TR Seeker Duo. (Seriously I still can't decide whether I like Triggerhappy or Misfire more, they're both so good!)

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Skritz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:54 pm

I'm sure other people ranted about this before. And I'm aware it is utterly and completely pointless to complain about it what with Hasbro making it clear they're not revisiting the gimmick but this is something which has utterly baffled me about Titans Return. I've returned to collecting Transformers with the line and, for the most part, even with some screw ups I've got a generally positive experience out of Titans Return and yet there is a certain design to it which has racked my brain:
[*]Titans Return is focused on Headmasters, either via oldschool Headmasters, other -masters redone as Titan Masters or just characters being made into Titan Masters for no apparent reason. Okay, no problem there.
[*] A mandatory design choice is that all Voyagers are triple-changing headmasters. Okay, cool.
And yet it BAFFLES ME that Apeface only existed as a little titan master figure and Snapdragon wasn't even in it at all. I have to wonder just what the hell Hasbro was smoking when they agreed on triple-changing headmasters and then not making the characters who were triple-changing headmasters. Does anyone know the reasoning for not remaking those headmasters when most got new figures? Was it simply because they didn't have any idea what to re-use the molds for? Because that argument falls apart given Voyager-class Galvatron who was never retooled into anything.

I know, I know, a pointless rant that won't change anything but I had to get it out of my system. If anyone has an official explanation from the toy designers I'd be curious to hear it. Again, it's not that they didn't do all the Headmasters that bother me so much as this combined with the mandated statement of all Voyager being triple changers. Talk about missed opportunity.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:09 pm

It's that simple."
Skritz wrote:[*]Titans Return is focused on Headmasters, either via oldschool Headmasters, other -masters redone as Titan Masters or just characters being made into Titan Masters for no apparent reason. Okay, no problem there.
[*] A mandatory design choice is that all Voyagers are triple-changing headmasters. Okay, cool.
And yet it BAFFLES ME that Apeface only existed as a little titan master figure and Snapdragon wasn't even in it at all. I have to wonder just what the hell Hasbro was smoking when they agreed on triple-changing headmasters and then not making the characters who were triple-changing headmasters.

That, sir, is the cry of anguish every fans yell. And the cry keep echoing through the night.... and the day after.... and the next............. :-(

Fans asked for a Dinobots combiner team and we'll finally get it in Power of the Primes. It was a fan-concept made true. But will the obvious (and official) Horrorcons be ever made? Maybe as some surprise figures yet to be announced for PotP?

I need my OFFICIAL Horrorcons updates. I don't want to eat fried chicken.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Galvatron was never retooled into anything, but he's a loooooot more important and popular of a character than the Horrorcons. Apeface and Snapdragon's triple-changing head gimmick (and the resulting nonstandard designs) would not have played nice with the "One Titan Master fits all" nature of the line, and even if you through that out they would have been annoying - not difficult, just annoying - to do as modern figures while being faithful to their designs. The original toys were a bit clunky, Apeface and his two separate sets of limbs especially. So I'm guessing that between that and their relative lack of popularity (which would tend to translate into a lack of sales) Hasbro just didn't want to bother.

As for why Snapdragon didn't even get a Titan Master representation, I blame the similarity of Crashbash's vehicle design and color choices. That and maybe his face design.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Qwan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:41 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
While I can't provide any explanation for why Apeface and Snapdragon didn't get figures in TR (aside from Hasbro as a whole being clinically insane), I can hopefully lift some spirits. In an interview with the design team during Hascon, John Warden (I think it was him?) said something along the lines of "We know fans are wanting Apeface, don't worry, we haven't forgotten about him" (and presumably Snapdragon also). Admittedly this was then followed up with a statement to the effect of "we just wanted to put them somewhere that they fit in" which makes NO FRIGGIN SENSE considering where could they possibly fit in better than TR, but at the very least it sounds like we will be getting Horrorcons at some point in the foreseeable future; just not quite yet I suppose. Gotta make sure they're done when it makes sense in the context of the line :roll:

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5

Postby Skritz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:06 pm

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Galvatron was never retooled into anything, but he's a loooooot more important and popular of a character than the Horrorcons. Apeface and Snapdragon's triple-changing head gimmick (and the resulting nonstandard designs) would not have played nice with the "One Titan Master fits all" nature of the line, and even if you through that out they would have been annoying - not difficult, just annoying - to do as modern figures while being faithful to their designs. The original toys were a bit clunky, Apeface and his two separate sets of limbs especially. So I'm guessing that between that and their relative lack of popularity (which would tend to translate into a lack of sales) Hasbro just didn't want to bother.

Couldn't they have just engineered them with non-Headmaster beastmode heads? :HEADHURTS: Well that and my gut tell me a dragon and ape would have sold way better than poor Broadside, who is shelf-warming to an absurd degree at least around my place.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
The more I think about it, the more fairly obvious Apeface and Snapdragon not being done becomes.

In the Prime Wars trilogy, this is Hasbro's only opportunity to do Voyagers who are not Combiner Torsos. Naturally they're going to want to do the rest of the 1985/6 Triple Changers and they want a redo at Galvatron. All of these are much more popular characters than Apeface and Snapdragon and all 5 require their own mold. There simply wasn't space for the horrorcons, unless people want to wait a lot longer for Galvatron and Blitzwing.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
+ there's a bunch of other Headmasters that we never got

Minerva
Hosehead
Siren
Nightbeat
Sunstreaker
Sideways(I know he's not an official Headmaster)

+ a bunch of TM's we've yet to get

Kirk
Rodney
Loafer
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:10 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
@Qwan: The thing about Titans Return is it has a strict standardized design for the Headmaster partners, and in G1 Spasma and Krunk were anything but standard thanks to forming the robot and beast mode heads. Spasma had his robot face on the back of his legs (where Titan Masters have a protruding spur and two hollows that act as connection points for seating them), and Krunk had his hip joints at his torso and his pelvis as his connector. If they wanted to keep that, they'd have to wait 'til after Titans Return when they would thus be free from that stricture - that could be what he meant with that comment. There's also what Kurona said about priority, so he could have been talking about fitting in Apeface priority-wise.

@Stuartmaximus: Kirk, Rodney, and Loafer lacked the benefit of an animal form that provided a handy starting point for the vehicle. Also, we at least got Nightbeat and Siren as Titan Masters (which all the '88 Headmasters were relegated to because the '86-'87 cast had priority). Hosehead, I'll grant you.
Skritz wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Galvatron was never retooled into anything, but he's a loooooot more important and popular of a character than the Horrorcons. Apeface and Snapdragon's triple-changing head gimmick (and the resulting nonstandard designs) would not have played nice with the "One Titan Master fits all" nature of the line, and even if you through that out they would have been annoying - not difficult, just annoying - to do as modern figures while being faithful to their designs. The original toys were a bit clunky, Apeface and his two separate sets of limbs especially. So I'm guessing that between that and their relative lack of popularity (which would tend to translate into a lack of sales) Hasbro just didn't want to bother.

Couldn't they have just engineered them with non-Headmaster beastmode heads? :HEADHURTS: Well that and my gut tell me a dragon and ape would have sold way better than poor Broadside, who is shelf-warming to an absurd degree at least around my place.

Yes, they could have. I mentioned that possibility even. Although I said "through" instead of "threw" :HEADHURTS: Even with non-Headmaster beast mode heads bringing them up to modern standards would be annoying. I didn't say difficult, I didn't say impossible, I said annoying. There's also what Kurona said about the Triple Changers being higher-priority for Hasbro.

Also, Snapdragon's beast mode is T. Rex, not a dragon. :roll:
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:10 am

It's that simple."
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Also, Snapdragon's beast mode is T. Rex, not a dragon. :roll:

Like Trypticon, Snapdragon don't turn into a "T-Rex".

Both turn into a KAIJU.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Relic0037 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:54 am

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Stuartmaximus wrote:+ there's a bunch of other Headmasters that we never got

Minerva
Hosehead
Siren
Nightbeat
Sunstreaker
Sideways(I know he's not an official Headmaster)

+ a bunch of TM's we've yet to get

Kirk
Rodney
Loafer

We got a titan master for Nightbeat, just not a body for him. Cab, Minerva, and Goshooter can be imported, again with no bodies, although repolabels are an option for the latter two of those I mentioned if you buy a bunch of the Getaway/Breakaway figures. Hopefully, they revisit some of these characters after POTPs along with Apeface, Snapdragon, and the Autobot targetmaster trio they skipped.
Relic0037
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Strength: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Postby RiddlerJ » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:19 am

I notice that the Arcee box has the Intelligence symbol on it (the head with gears). Is this how they're wrapping up the two missing box sets? I'm assuming the Walgreens twins pack with have the Fireblast symbol?
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby shajaki » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:48 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Really?

Seriously, I'm not against the idea of getting great things to the masses.... but what was even the point of the initial exclusivity??
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby bodrock » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:29 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Everyone's finding Misfire, Windblade, Twintwist & Ramhorn...

And I'm just sitting here with Repugnus.
IMG_7702.JPG
The Dynamic Duo
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:59 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
shajaki wrote:Seriously, I'm not against the idea of getting great things to the masses.... but what was even the point of the initial exclusivity??
It was never a HasCon "exclusive" in the same vein as other convention-only exclusives. It was always to be that HasCon would be the venue of its first release before its wider release venue would come later.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:01 pm

bodrock wrote:Everyone's finding Misfire, Windblade, Twintwist & Ramhorn...

And I'm just sitting here with Repugnus.
IMG_7702.JPG

I'm not!

BTW everyone bar the UK y'mean
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby bodrock » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:17 pm

No luck in the UK either, Stuartmaximus?

I really hope we see them final wave(s) -- otherwise I'll be hunting at the discount retailers soon to see if they got dumped, like I did for Sky Lynx.
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:28 pm

Or there's always online ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby bodrock » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 pm

True, online is always available....but it just isn't the same. ;)
IMG_7710.JPG
Transformer Pig sniffing for wave5 figures
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Transformers Titans Return Arcee will be Available at Toysrus

Postby william-james88 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
There has been confusion from the very beginning with Titans return Arcee. She was labelled as an exclusive tied with Hascon but it seemed she would be available elsewhere at a later date. We didn't know if that would mean just Hasbro Toy Shop, or if the temporary exclusivity was linked to the other toys in the press release rather than Arcee. Well, mystery solved, thanks to Shajaki we now know that Arcee will also be available at Toysrus at a later date. A listing is currently on their website, with a $24.99 price tag. A release date of the October 5th is also written. This is very similar to the Mastepiece releases which are first released "exclusively" at a convention and then end up at Toysrus. We now have another reason to hope Toysrus sticks around for a while.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:53 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
:-x

And now I'm the current highest bidder on an eBay listing. :BOOM:
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:54 pm

Slugslinger is in stock on Amazon for $19.99 and eligible for Prime. Not sure how long it will last.

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... lugslinger
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby Agamemnon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:03 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Slugslinger is in stock on Amazon for $19.99 and eligible for Prime. Not sure how long it will last.

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... lugslinger

Thank you for that! ;)^ Saved me a larger bill at BBTS because of having to buy two other figures with Sluggy. (Though I hate to do that to BBTS as they have been so very good to me...)
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM477 5B (CA) Ruan (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SPECIAL MISSIONS #25 Marvel Comics 1988 200610A (CA) Kubert (A) Trimpe"
GI JOE SPECIAL MIS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #305 Cvr A Image Comics 0124IM258 305A (CA) Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #276 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 276B (CA) Shearer 230607B"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 301A 0923IM335 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM326 7A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #281 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 210518A 281RI (CA)Maloney"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #9 RI 1:10 virgin IDW Comics 2009 JUL090906 9RI (CA) Atkins (W) Dixon"
GI JOE #9 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM479 5D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 4E GI JOE 0124IM251 (CA) Oliver (W) Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 301B 0923IM336 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM819 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM898 (CA) Reilly"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr E 1:50 Quintesson Image Comics 0823IM480 5E (CA) Lee 231010Q"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON