This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:50 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I'm gonna wait out Slugslinger for a little bit. We still have 3 full months left in the year, and wave 5 did make its way to my stores, which seem to be selling TR pretty well, as I've actually seen all the leaders (about 2 weeks after I got them online mind you but still). I'm worried about Ramhorn since my stores stopped carrying the Titan masters and the nearest stores that still do are over an hour away. I think I'll see Overlord eventually, but he may be an online purchase too. Also gonna wait till closer to the holidays to get Trypticon. I don't have the money for him right now, nor the room till I get a job and can move.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby nycPrime » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:02 am

I literally ordered it on Wednesday and didn't think about it since. I used standard shipping. I used a different email account I rarely check so can't confirm I received a notice, but that has never been an issue before.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby grimdragon2001 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:07 am

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
got my Arcee last friday as well. i used standard shipping, and got a shipping notification on wednesday night, but no tracking number. i was shocked by how fast she got here

IMG_3163.JPG
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:08 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
grimdragon2001 wrote:got my Arcee last friday as well. i used standard shipping, and got a shipping notification on wednesday night, but no tracking number. i was shocked by how fast she got here

IMG_3163.JPG

Weird. I was charged. I really hope they didn't screw up my order.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby nycPrime » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:14 am

I just checked Roddy. Got an order confirmation on Wed and ship notification on Thurs.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:24 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
nycPrime wrote:I just checked Roddy. Got an order confirmation on Wed and ship notification on Thurs.

Thanks for checking. I just heard back from HTS customer service. They said it has shipped. Tracking number isn't working, so I don't know when I'll get it.

*edit* Huh, looks like it just shipped today. Who knows....
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby grimdragon2001 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:50 am

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
interesting tidbit about Arcee, her guns work with the Thrilling 30 mold even better than that one's guns do.

IMG_3167.JPG
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:51 am

I'll get Arcee on Wednesday according to FedEx. Finally got an update. Same day I get Slugslinger!

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:55 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
grimdragon2001 wrote:interesting tidbit about Arcee, her guns work with the Thrilling 30 mold even better than that one's guns do.

To clarify for everyone, that's Legends Arcee, which uses the running change with the hands and thus can't fully hold her own guns. With that, huh, how about that.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby ExciKaiser » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:01 am

Just received Arcee today.

I now undrstand why lot of visuals were showing the box split open. That's a very interesting box, I may keep it.
Not english-native speaker. Thank you for being cool on my typos.
My Collection - Transformers Go Combiner Teams onboard !
Looking for the claw-shield-gun which comes with Magna convoy.
ExciKaiser
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Buy from ExciKaiser on eBay

Transformers Titans Return Arcee to be Available at New York Comic Con with Toys R Us

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:04 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Thanks to an announcement from Toys R Us themselves, we have word that Titans Return Arcee with Leilad and Ultra Magnus will be available for sale October 5th on their website before their New York Comic Con booth, #110, appearance! This will be Toys R Us' first appearance at New York Comic Con, and they intend to bring several exclusive figures for you to check out. So if you are headed to the convention, keep an eye open for booth 110, and snag yourselves an Arcee! You can see the whole list of available characters below:

Available at Toys“R”Us booth #110 and online at Toysrus.com/NYComicConvention from Thursday, October 5 – Sunday, October 8, and at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide later this year.

Marvel Inhumans: 12-inch Stuffed Figure – Lockjaw from Funko

Fans of the Marvel television series, Inhumans, will love Lockjaw as an ultra-soft plush figure. This stylized doll measures at 12-inches long and comes on a Marvel base display box. Starting with Lockjaw, Inhumans enthusiasts can collect and display all plush characters from the hit show.

POP! Marvel: Guardians of the Galaxy Volume Vol. 2 Vinyl Figure – Groot from Funko

From the hit film, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, comes the adorable Groot as a POP! Vinyl Figure. Attendees will love this stylized character that comes packaged in a window display box. Groot stands at 3.75-inches tall and is perfect item for movie collectors.

POP! Television: Teen Titans GO!™ – Trigon™ from Funko

Conventioneers can look forward to a fan-favorite DC Comics super hero team, Titans Go!, as POP! Vinyl figures. This stylized Trigon POP! Vinyl stands at 3.75-inches tall and comes packaged in a window display box. Trigon is the perfect addition to any Titans Go! POP! Vinyl collection.

POP! Football: New York Giants Vinyl Figure – Lawrence Taylor from Funko

Football fans can celebrate the new season with only the best of the best in POP! Vinyl figure form. NFL and New York Giants legend, Lawrence Taylor is now available as a vinyl figure for New York Comic Con. Standing at 3.75-inches tall and packaged in a window display box, this collectible is perfect for longtime Giants fanatics.

POP! Football: NFL Legends Action Figure – Deion Sanders from Funko

Now available in POP! Vinyl is Deion Sanders, the star player of the Atlanta Falcons. Captured in his home uniform, this collector’s item stands at 3.75-inches tall and comes packaged in a window display box.

WWE® Elite Collection Flashback Series Virgil™ Action Figure from Mattel Fans can capture the blowout action of WWE® Superstars with this WWE Elite figure featuring the likes of Virgil™, longtime manager of Ted DiBiase™, the “Million Dollar Man.” This bold and colorful figure features one of WWE’s biggest personalities and captures Virgil’s dramatic “management” antics. Outfitted in his iconic tuxedo and featuring detailed character expression, collectors will love this figure which comes complete with a crowd sign.

Dorbz: DC™ Super Heroes – Superman to Bizarro from Funko

Attendees can join the “Bizarro” World with Superman, Lois Lane and children. From the beloved DC Comic comes the adorable Bizarro Dorbz Vinyl Figure. This stylized Bizarro Dorbz Vinyl stands at approximately 3-inches tall and comes packaged in a window display box.

POP! Television: The Walking Dead® – Negan from Funko

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" – the merciless leader of the Saviors from AMC’s The Walking Dead, is wielding his infamous bat, Lucille, as he prepares to end one of the fan-favorite survivors in the show's memorable sixth seasonal finale. The Walking Dead Negan Black and White Bloody POP! Vinyl Figure is stylized, comes packaged in a window display box and stands approximately 3.75-inches tall.

Available ONLY at Toys“R”Us booth #110 and online at Toysrus.com/NYComicConvention from Thursday, October 5 – Sunday, October 8.

Marvel 2017 New York Comic Convention Exclusive Black Panther from JAKKS Pacific™

Conventioneers can get a hold of an extremely limited edition Black Panther Marvel Tsum Tsum at this year’s show. Ready and armed for combat, this collectible is richly packaged and armored with metallic black finish. Black Panther Marvel Tsum Tsum also comes in a display box with custom environment.

slither.io™ New York Comic Convention 5-Pack from Bonkers Toys

Gamers can celebrate slither.io™ at New York Comic Con with an exclusive 5-pack of metallic figures only available at Toys“R”Us. It’s the ultimate collector set for slither.io super fans.

Ken Street Fighter V Storm from BlueFin

Street fighter aficionados will love this Ken action figure, the third character for Street Fighter V. Crafted with a brand new look, Ken’s hair is tied back and he’s dressed in a half-off blue karate gi topped with a black V-neck training shirt and has black ankle wraps on his feet. Collectors will love Ken’s new play style as they are designs appearing for the first time in the Street Fighter V series. This collectible set includes 3 exchangeable facial expression faces, 3 exchangeable hair styles, 2 fire effects, 4 pairs of exchangeable palms and 1 stand with the Street Fighter logo.

M. Bison Street Fighter V Storm from BlueFin

Conventioneers can get a first look at the new action figure of M. Bison, the notorious villain from Street Fighter. This figure features over 30 points of articulation allowing collectors to pose M. Bison in all of his iconic and special moves. Standing at 8-inches, the figure features M. Bison in his player 2 green costume and the set comes packed with 3 exchangeable facial expressions, 2 psycho power effects, a psycho axe effect, exchangeable flying motion skirt, 4 pairs of exchangeable palms and a stand with the Street Fighter V logo.

Teen Titans Go! Flashback Starfire™ Vinimates Vinyl Figure from Diamond Select Toys™

Partnering to bring collectors a new vinyl figure line, the DC Universe and Vinimates are introducing the exclusive figure, Starfire, from the popular Cartoon Network animated series, Teen Titans Go. This block-shaped, 4-inch PVC collector’s figure of Starfire strikes a dynamic pose straight out of the television screen. Starfire comes packaged in a stackable, full-color Teen Titans Go! window box, for shelf display.

Available ONLY at Toys“R”Us booth #110 from Thursday, October 5 – Sunday, October 8.

Madame Alexander Marvel FAN GIRL 13.5-inch Collectible Doll – Black Panther from Madame Alexander

Inspired by the fiercest heroes, Madame Alexander and Marvel introduced Fan Girl Black Panther as part of the Fan Girl doll collection. Fully articulated and standing at a stunning 13.5-inches, this collectible doll is dressed from head-to-toe in an ebony ensemble. Though Fan Girl Black Panther is a warrior, avenger and master of martial arts, she also inspires fans to ignite a passion for fashion.

Madame Alexander Marvel FAN GIRL 13.5-inch Collectible Doll – Spider Gwen from Madame Alexander

Web slingers will love Fan Girl Spider-Gwen from Madame Alexander and Marvel. With Arachnid-like super powers from a radioactive spider bite, Spider Gwen weaves her webs in a black and white

apparatus with bright pink accents. Fully articulated and standing at a stunning 13.5-inches tall, Spider Gwen comes equipped with special Spidey eyeglasses, long gloves, distressed fishnets stockings and a hood atop her two-toned locks.

Madame Alexander Marvel FAN GIRL 13.5-inch Collectible Doll – Iron Man from Madame Alexander Marvel aficionados will enjoy Fan Girl Iron Man, an articulated, 13.5-inch fashion doll from Madame Alexander and part of the Fan Girl collectible doll collection. This collector’s item is outfitted in a V-neck flare pantsuit with a matching cape and her armor inspired details include cells, exposed pockets and the iconic symbol broach clasp for the cap.

Madame Alexander Marvel FAN GIRL 13.5-inch Collectible Doll – Captain America from Madame Alexander

Conventioneers can build a collection of Fan Girl dolls with Fan Girl Captain America. Representing the symbol of freedom and liberty, this doll is outfitted in a red, white and blue asymmetrical bubble skirt. Fashionistas will adore the 13.5-inch, articulated Fan Girl Captain America doll as she’s accessorized with leather fingerless opera gloves, a bright blue headband and Vintage WWII combat boot-inspired high heel thigh high boots.

Madame Alexander Marvel FAN GIRL 13.5-inch Collectible Doll – Black Widow from Madame Alexander

Explore a world of fashion and ferocity with this 13.5-inch, articulated Fan Girl Black Widow collectible. Inspired by Black Widow, this adventurer, intelligence agent and former ballerina is dressed in an onyx trumped-style dress with an exaggerated high collar, pillbox hat and spider web-like veil atop her vibrant auburn hair.

Available for presell at Toysrus.com/NYComicConvention from Thursday, October 5 – Sunday, October 8.

Transformers Titans Return Arcee 3-figure Pack from Hasbro

Fans can imagine harnessing the power of two Titan Masters with this special edition Transformers Arcee 3-figure pack. Featuring a Titans Return Deluxe Class figure, Titan Master figure, and special edition diecast Titan Master figure, this pack is perfect for diehard Transformers fans. Collectors will also love the 2 blaster accessories, 2 collector cards with tech specs and instructions that come included.
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Agamemnon » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:12 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Just got the email from HTS. Arcee is on her way! :DANCE:
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby Rysquad » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:30 am

Looks like the Arcee/Ultra Magnus set won't be too rare.

We still haven't seen a proper release for the Walgreen's exclusive Cloudraker and Wingspan in the US but supposedly that's still coming.

The only question mark is Titan Master Scorponok, correct? Assuming Fengul is Laser Prime's Titan Master and Refractor is Orian Pax's Titan Master.
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:36 am

I'm really surprised the clone set was available online yet no stores have gotten it yet. I really need that pair so I can have my complete set of clones!
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby nycPrime » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:45 am

ExciKaiser wrote:Just received Arcee today.

I now undrstand why lot of visuals were showing the box split open. That's a very interesting box, I may keep it.

The box has a display window right? Mine is taped down so can't even open it. I'm still undecided if I want to keep this.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby RiddlerJ » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:04 pm

nycPrime wrote:
ExciKaiser wrote:Just received Arcee today.

The box has a display window right? Mine is taped down so can't even open it. I'm still undecided if I want to keep this.

The box is elaborate but not really useful for storing her in. I don't know what to do with it.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Rysquad » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:09 pm

Agamemnon wrote:[Edit] Also, quick comment on being the "first" to get a figure. For me, that wasn't the motivation. It is the uncertainty. Will Arcee come out only at an online retailer I do not frequent? Will it be Walgreens where I shop only sparingly even though there are five hundred within a mile of me? Or will it be at a big box retailer who may or may not actually stock here near me? (Walmart or Toys R Us come to mind. I had a devil of a time getting the Seige on Cybertron set...) So, with the certainty I can get her from HTS, my life is a bit less stressful.

This was motivation as well. I always understood that the Arcee set would see "wider" distribution after Hascon but we had no information on what retailer(s) would get it and when it would be available.
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr

Postby Relic0037 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:19 pm

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm really surprised the clone set was available online yet no stores have gotten it yet. I really need that pair so I can have my complete set of clones!

I need that set as well. I don't really shop at Walgreens on a regular basis, so I hope someone will post pics online when they finally hit shelves so that I know when to start looking for it.
Relic0037
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 3

Postby Rysquad » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:40 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm really surprised the clone set was available online yet no stores have gotten it yet. I really need that pair so I can have my complete set of clones!

Technically those online retailers are getting them from overseas though, right? I'm assuming they're just importing them in from someone other than Hasbro directly.
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:52 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Rysquad wrote:

Technically those online retailers are getting them from overseas though, right? I'm assuming they're just importing them in from someone other than Hasbro directly.

Yes, hence the higher price tag offsetting their extra cost. The only retailer in the US getting these directly from Hasbro is Walgreens. But the point still stands, we know these have been made and are ready for distribution. Just like Walmart's deluxe Hot Rod. So where are they?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby nycPrime » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:53 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Rysquad wrote:

Yes, hence the higher price tag offsetting their extra cost. The only retailer in the US getting these directly from Hasbro is Walgreens. But the point still stands, we know these have been made and are ready for distribution. Just like Walmart's deluxe Hot Rod. So where are they?

I think the TLK Blu-ray will come out before Hot Rod.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby bodrock » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:01 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
TRU in Oregon finally came up with a TR Trypticon!
IMG_7761.JPG
Or one that I got to hold in my hands, if only for a moment....as much as I want him, I left him for another fan who might have $150 to freely spend.

I'll continue the hunt for Misfire, Twintwist and Nitro....
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:34 pm

Rysquad wrote:The only question mark is Titan Master Scorponok, correct? Assuming Fengul is Laser Prime's Titan Master and Refractor is Orian Pax's Titan Master.

No, I'm pretty sure Refractor is also a wild card and Orion Pax doesn't have a named titan master. Pax was not Titans Return release, rather a tribute toyline one. Every other TM has been released under the Titan's Return name including Skater Prime and Arcee.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Qwan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:43 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Rysquad wrote:The only question mark is Titan Master Scorponok, correct? Assuming Fengul is Laser Prime's Titan Master and Refractor is Orian Pax's Titan Master.

No, I'm pretty sure Refractor is also a wild card and Orion Pax doesn't have a named titan master. Pax was not Titans Return release, rather a tribute toyline one. Every other TM has been released under the Titan's Return name including Skater Prime and Arcee.

This. I'm pretty sure Tribute Orion Pax doesn't technically have a Titan Master partner in terms of fiction (despite having actually one of the better-painted Hasbro TMs) - this isn't based on anything more than just a feeling that he's not meant to be part of TR at all, and the fact that Refractor's name doesn't seem to match up with Orion in any meaningful way.

My money's still on another Deluxe/extra TM two-pack like Arcee and Magnus, with either Reflector or Magnificus being the Deluxe. (I'm personally still leaning towards Reflector out of the two, in line with the actually fairly significant retooling on Arcee. Though maybe instead of matching in budget they're meant to balance, and Magnificus is a way of getting a new Deluxe out with literally nothing but a new face. Could go either way honestly.)

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:02 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
TF-fan kev777 wrote: Every other TM has been released under the Titan's Return name including Skater Prime and Arcee.

Skater Prime was not released under Titans Return. That name is nowhere to be found on any of its material as far as I know.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #19 Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230868 (CA) Barends (W) Percy 231222T"
GHOST RIDER #19 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #17 Marvel Comics SEP221028 (CA) Segovia (W) MacKay (A) Cappuccio"
MOON KNIGHT #17 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #11 var AAPI Heritage Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221062 (CA) Ruan"
MOON KNIGHT #11 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #2 var Skrull Marvel Comics 2022 MAY220880 (CA) Woods"
DAREDEVIL #2 var S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #36 var Foreshadow Marvel Comics 2021 SEP210995 (CA) Panosian"
DAREDEVIL #36 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #1 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2021 MAY210546 (W) MacKay (CA) Torque"
MOON KNIGHT #1 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ghost Rider Wolverine WEAPONS VENGEANCE #1 Marvel Comics JUN230949 (CA) Kuder"
Ghost Rider Wolver ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ghost Rider Wolverine WEAPONS VENGEANCE #1 Marvel Comics JUN230947 (CA) Perez"
Ghost Rider Wolver ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #15 var Last Look Marvel Comics 2023 APR230856 (CA) Cabal (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #15 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230651 (CA) Young"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #14 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230842 (CA) Chew (W) Rowell 230711A"
SHE-HULK #14 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 JUN231146 (CA) Miller (W) Ahmed (A) Kuder"
DAREDEVIL #1 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #14 var windowshades Marvel Comics 2023 JUN231045 (CA) Wachter"
DAREDEVIL #14 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ghost Rider Wolverine WEAPONS VENGEANCE #1 1:50 Marvel Comics JUN230946 Miller"
Ghost Rider Wolver ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON