This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Rodimus Knight » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:45 pm

I wonder if BBTS or TF Source will be getting cases.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:48 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
What was the kid's question? This sounds super cute
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Stuartmaximus » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
I think he wanted a Titan Master Advent Calendar made
IMG_20170927_205955.png
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Rysquad » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Stuartmaximus wrote:pity these only remain in digibash form :(
IMG_20170927_201927.png

DJfLlj5X0AAKK9-.jpg

Sooo

Anyone on Shapeways doing that Santa Claus Grimlock? Need.
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 9

Postby Deadput » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Stuartmaximus wrote:I think he wanted a Titan Master Advent Calendar made
IMG_20170927_205955.png

Really hope this becomes a thing it would be an amazing way to get some obscure characters and heck maybe Scorponok could be part of the set as the final one (24'th or 25'th) and could be the die cast of the set.

We could get Snapdragon, Sunstreaker, Thinkbox, the Takara exclusive head's in Hasbro colors and the remaining Autobot Master Warriors!

Anyone want to make a full list of the possible 24 or 25 characters?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Possible Solid Cases Coming for Transformers Titans Return Ramhorn

Postby BombshellDaBug » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:28 pm

Motto: "Well, that's not good."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
william-james88 wrote:Entertainment Earth has a new listing for Ramhorn where he can be ordered individually instead of having to buy an entire wave of Titan Masters. This only ever happens on when an item is either sold in solid cases (meaning a box full of the same toy) or when there is even distribution of figures within a case. However, the fact that Ramhorn is the only Titan Master sold individually on the site is far more likely to mean that they will be getting solid cases of only this figure. These cases would be reaching stores in November, if any store other than Entertainment Earth orders them. it also further lends to the idea that ramhorn is truly the final Titan Master to be released at retail with the final Titan Master cases being made up of only him.

Nice, though I am not exactly thrilled by the prospect of having to wait until November. At least I have Shuffler to tide me over until then.
BombshellDaBug
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Beetle
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Ultra Markus » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:49 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
great hes the last one i need ;)^
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:31 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Whelp, aside from Overlord, I just completed my TR set with the arrival of Arcee and Slugslinger. That Arcee box was very neat. I was considering keeping it intact and checking if there was different packaging at Toys R Us. (I suspect at least a sleeve over the box...) But, I couldn't wait to see Daniel...I mean Leinad. What a great time to have vacation from work!
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Rysquad » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:40 pm

Agamemnon wrote:Whelp, aside from Overlord, I just completed my TR set with the arrival of Arcee and Slugslinger. That Arcee box was very neat. I was considering keeping it intact and checking if there was different packaging at Toys R Us. (I suspect at least a sleeve over the box...) But, I couldn't wait to see Daniel...I mean Leinad. What a great time to have vacation from work!

Honestly I've been calling him "Danielle" to keep it consistent with Arcee.
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:16 pm

Rysquad wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Whelp, aside from Overlord, I just completed my TR set with the arrival of Arcee and Slugslinger. That Arcee box was very neat. I was considering keeping it intact and checking if there was different packaging at Toys R Us. (I suspect at least a sleeve over the box...) But, I couldn't wait to see Daniel...I mean Leinad. What a great time to have vacation from work!

Honestly I've been calling him "Danielle" to keep it consistent with Arcee.

I think I'm just going to call him bullet-head. I keep getting a serious SNL Coneheads vibe every time I look at the TM's head.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Bronzewolf » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:47 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
For those of you worried about finding Titans Return Slugslinger at a Brick and Mortar store, we can now confirm that the last figure of Titans Return is showing up on US shelves!
Thanks to a sighting by Seibertronian Fury413, we know he's been spotted at a Mishawaka, Indiana Meijer store. Meijer is also, coincidentally, having a buy-one-get-one 50% off sale on Transformers!
Check out the photographic proof below, and if you spot Slugslinger anywhere please let us know in the sightings section of the site, as well as the forums below!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby FURY413 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:24 pm

I just realized that one of the Slugslinger figures is missing his weapon. Both of these packages were sealed. Maybe it fell to the bottom of the package. Anyhow, strange!!
FURY413
Mini-Con
News Credits: 3

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:53 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
LOL. F***ing what?!?! I only JUST NOW saw/bought Misfire for the first time.

At least we know it will show up in store.

FURY413 wrote:I just realized that one of the Slugslinger figures is missing his weapon. Both of these packages were sealed. Maybe it fell to the bottom of the package. Anyhow, strange!!

This happened to me once. My First Edition Vehicon was missing his weapon. And I bought it second-hand two years after release. So no return/replace for me. :HEADHURTS:
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4

Postby Dude Gatsby » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:57 pm

Meijer has a 10% off general merchandise coupon on their app for the 29th and 30th. It should stack with the sale.
Dude Gatsby
Mini-Con

Postby DeathReviews » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:12 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Pffft. Slugslinger found? Misfire hasn't even turned up in our neck of da woods...
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby mordhelm » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:47 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Alright, I just ordered my Slugslinger directly from Amazon, for 19.99. Here is evidence as to his availability and price on Amazon, and the link I used:

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... lugslinger

Image of Slugslinger in case the link is gone:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2qHd ... EhHZTVMV3c
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Strength: 9
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Rysquad » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:11 pm

So my two-year old son likes to leave Ultra Magnus in Arcee's cockpit while in robot mode because "she's having a baby".
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:23 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Rysquad wrote:So my two-year old son likes to leave Ultra Magnus in Arcee's cockpit while in robot mode because "she's having a baby".

:lol: ;)^ :APPLAUSE:
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Firepower: 5

Postby ThunderThruster » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Apparently if you've got the cash to spare, you can forge a monstrous Trypticon combiner:

https://twitter.com/singgg4/status/911494702838333440
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby ThunderThruster » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
*Double Post
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby Relic0037 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:29 pm

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
ThunderThruster wrote:Apparently if you've got the cash to spare, you can forge a monstrous Trypticon combiner:

That looks like somewhere around $1000 worth of Decepticon Dino City right there....if I had that kind of money I might spend it on the 3 different versions of Fort Max instead....or maybe an army of Sweeps & Sharkticons.
Relic0037
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:24 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ThunderThruster wrote:Apparently if you've got the cash to spare, you can forge a monstrous Trypticon combiner:

Dinosaurer 4-tai de Gattai sha~!
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Rysquad » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:12 pm

Having Galvatron and Nitro together reminds me of the first live-action film when Megatron gets thawed out and meets with Starscream.

Rysquad
Headmaster Jr

Postby bodrock » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:59 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
I see what ya mean, Rysquad. ;)^

I'm diggin' Nitro ZEUS -- even his default head. But I do believe he works best as a transtector for the Titan Masters...!
IMG_7871.JPG
IMG_7863.JPG
IMG_7839.JPG
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Every Transformers Titans Return Toy Accounted for at US Retail with Overlord Being Found at Walmart

Postby william-james88 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:01 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
We have news that Overlord was found at Walmart in the Michigan area. This makes him the final known mainline Titans Return toy spotted at US retail. Overall, the line has fared much better than its predecessor, Combiner Wars, which had the final voyager wave completely skipped by major retailers and thus several fans not getting Skylynx. Certain waves never did reach saturation though, like the wave including Kup, but that is why has been rereleased with Slugslinger, which has already been found.

Best of luck on all your toy hunts!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023"
HYPER STEEL MEGATR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLASTER Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 3 2020 New"
BLASTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON + KREMZEEK Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2023 New"
MEGATRON + KREMZEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
NEW!
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
NEW!
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 5 2022 New"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Red) Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON