This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby ebonyleopard » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:47 pm

Motto: ""Never underestimate the stupid.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Aimless Misfire wrote:Hopefully a proper Repugnus is on the way. I hate how Hasbro released only the heads for some characters.

Yeah sure...only took 6 years to get a retail release for classics thunderscracker out of the seeker mold and 9 years after classics started to get a legit new mold of ultra Magnus and 29 years to get an actual G1 Arcee toy...ah I'm sure it'll happen

Just pretend that Repugnus is like Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy. He was big. Got hurt real back and re spawned as a baby. So then you have the two full sized Monsterbots and Baby Repugnus.
http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/uplo ... Insect.jpg

I am Repugnus!

Weirdly I kinda like the scaling. More bug sized, that and he was always my least favorite of the three anyway.
ebonyleopard
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Randomhero » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:47 pm

I'm one of those people who demands "hasbro make this" or "takara fix that" and I never say "well we got this so obviously we'll get that" what we got is what we get and I'm happy but with Takara doing Doublecross and now Grotesque revealed and a hardcore retool of doublecross I can see Repugnus getting made!...maybe. Especially using the engineering of Grotesque. New torso, arms that fold up in the chest and new giant stupid bug head to just go the back. It's entirely possible but I won't hope and pray for it.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Randomhero » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:54 pm

Ebonyleopard wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Aimless Misfire wrote:Hopefully a proper Repugnus is on the way. I hate how Hasbro released only the heads for some characters.

Yeah sure...only took 6 years to get a retail release for classics thunderscracker out of the seeker mold and 9 years after classics started to get a legit new mold of ultra Magnus and 29 years to get an actual G1 Arcee toy...ah I'm sure it'll happen

Just pretend that Repugnus is like Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy. He was big. Got hurt real back and re spawned as a baby. So then you have the two full sized Monsterbots and Baby Repugnus.
http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/uplo ... Insect.jpg

I am Repugnus!

Weirdly I kinda like the scaling. More bug sized, that and he was always my least favorite of the three anyway.

Make him the animated dirt boss of your monsterbots. Just sits in their shoulders yelling "YOU GOT A PROBLEM!?" Then when he gets fed up he rips their heads off and takes over their body

Lol
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby DeathReviews » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Aimless Misfire wrote:Well this is a whole new level of "BLINK & YOU MISS IT". Now it's just YOU MISS IT. I saw this on the front page & it's already sold out. Didn't even have a chance.

NOT FUN AT ALL! :BOOM:

John Warden said it would be available at a Partner Retailer in a couple of months. So I assume it will be similar to Arcee being on TRU.com. You still have a chance.

.... Anybody who's tried to find decent exclusives at TRU knows that your 'chances' of finding one there are no better ;)
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Rodimus Knight » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:32 pm

DeathReviews wrote:Don't bother, it's already 'out of stock'. But looking at it, I don't think I want it. That alt-mode.... yuck

His alt mode was always yuck, I thought that was part of the point of it. :-D
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:33 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Oooooook, Grotusque is a thing now. Pretty interesting things to note:

- He is indeed a retool of Twinferno. How about that, my reservations about that have been shattered! :shock: The stock photo of Monster mode doesn't look that good tho.
- Fengul and Grotusque are Decepticons? We had a similar thing going with Universe 2003 Repugnus, and almost Cybertron Repugnus. The former was due to the Decepticon Overbite he came with, so we can assume the same to be true here.
- Scorponok is yet another redone Fangry, with recolored Ultra Magnus art. I suspect the die cast chest and four faces are indeed gang-molded and thus can be slapped on whichever Titan Master Hasbro has handy thanks to the universal design.
- This set and Arcee's are possibly conceived at the same time if the product codes are any indication: Arcee is C3542 and Grotusque is C3541.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
DeathReviews wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Aimless Misfire wrote:Well this is a whole new level of "BLINK & YOU MISS IT". Now it's just YOU MISS IT. I saw this on the front page & it's already sold out. Didn't even have a chance.

John Warden said it would be available at a Partner Retailer in a couple of months. So I assume it will be similar to Arcee being on TRU.com. You still have a chance.

.... Anybody who's tried to find decent exclusives at TRU knows that your 'chances' of finding one there are no better ;)

Arcee was available from TRU.com today. Shouldn't be too hard to find once you know the date it's going up.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

NYCC 2017: Gallery for Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Reveal #NYCC17

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:43 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Titans Return Grotusque with Fengul and Scorponok was revealed today at NYCC 2017. For those who missed him on Hasbro Toy Shop, Hasbro did say he would be available at a partner retailer in a month or so, so there is no need to panic yet.

Titans Return Grotusque is said to have extra deco compared to mainline figures. It comes with a die cast Scorponok head, which competes the 4 tech spec sets we would be getting in the Titans Return line, where each of the 4 die cast Titan Masters represents one of the 4 tech spec categories. The artwork found inside the box is by Marcello Matere.

Seibertron has a gallery ready for this reveal which you can see by clicking here or on any of the images below.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:52 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:- Fengul and Grotusque are Decepticons? .

No, you can see an autobot symbol on his shoulder.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby MECHdirge » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:56 pm

Motto: "That which does not kill me is dead when I'm done with it."
Weapon: Sonic Disruptor
Well, hopefully he'll be more widely available at a decent online retailer soon. I was delighted to get my Arcee figure directly from the Hasbro shop but missed this.
~dirge
MECHdirge
Mini-Con
Buy from MECHdirge on eBay
Alt Mode: Corvette
Strength: 7
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:57 pm

william-james88 wrote:

I know but the stock image of the box has them as Decepticons... yet the final does not with "Fengul" without a prefix to boot. How about that.

btw "Fengul" as an anagram of "engulf" as in flames, makes more sense for the Monsterbot as they had sparking gimmicks, and flame breath in the Headmasters anime.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Ultra Mad » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:11 pm

Motto: ""To do what I must""
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
Grotusque went out of stock as I was finishing my last step to buy him :-( ...I really wanted that guy and i'm not sure we will see him in Canada...This suck soo much :-x
Ultra Mad
Minibot
Alt Mode: Armored truck

Postby Randomhero » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:16 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I know but the stock image of the box has them as Decepticons... yet the final does not with "Fengul" without a prefix to boot. How about that.

btw "Fengul" as an anagram of "engulf" as in flames, makes more sense for the Monsterbot as they had sparking gimmicks, and flame breath in the Headmasters anime.

The end of the day he's whoever you want him to be once you own him. He can be king of the minicons for you want. If he has a con symbol put a sticker over it
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:25 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Randomhero wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

The end of the day he's whoever you want him to be once you own him. He can be king of the minicons for you want. If he has a con symbol put a sticker over it

YES! THIS! I've already seen too much confusion/outrage over the Autobot/Decepticon stuff regarding Grotusque.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby Kurona » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:28 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

And, of course, the 'optic scorch' ability goes along with that. As does the card art!
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:38 pm

Got the shipping notice on Grotusque already!!!

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:50 pm

Kurona wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

And, of course, the 'optic scorch' ability goes along with that. As does the card art!

Speaking of which, closeup of the little head please :)

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Relic0037 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:01 pm

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Still. As I frequently say -- More Decepticons would be nice!

I was thinking the same thing, until I realized that we got all the Decepticon Targetmasters (except for Scourge's partner), but they skipped the Auobots, so I guess as fans there will always be something Hasbro & Takara do (or fail to do) that displeases us.
Relic0037
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 3

Postby Burn » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:06 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Looks like I won't be completing my TR goals without spending a fortune for one **** figure. :(
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
This is outrageous! How was anyone outside of that room supposed to get one? Is this a thing now that exclusives will just magically appear?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby SureShot18 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:17 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Oh wow Grotesque's robot mode looks great! Too bad the beast mode is just as bad as it was in G1. Ah well I guess that's the point. He'll definitely be on my radar.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:45 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:This is outrageous! How was anyone outside of that room supposed to get one? Is this a thing now that exclusives will just magically appear?

It will be available at a partner retailer later, like Arcee was, so dont worry.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stuartmaximus » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
aw Chuck...you'll get one eventually...i know you'll be desperate to review it ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby BombshellDaBug » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:48 pm

Motto: "Well, that's not good."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Ebonyleopard wrote:

Day after day on these stupid sites & nothing ever happens. The one day I take a break & don't check this happens. How typical!

G

I know, right? At least I'm confident there will be opportunities to get it later on.

I was on my lunch break and saw it was available. And of course, HTS doesn't want to work on mobile web browsers for some odd reason and I ended up missing it. I really hope it gets restocked soon. I was looking forward to coming home and ordering it.
BombshellDaBug
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Beetle
Strength: 3
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:08 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
missed it by like 7 minutes it seems, glad it'll be online somewhere else though
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON