This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Turns out Fengul is a different Battle Beast! Sweet!

Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Cobotron » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:34 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Kurona wrote:Turns out Fengul is a different Battle Beast! Sweet!

[img]snip![/img]
RAD! 8-)

Which one though?

EDIT:
Maybe this one?
Saber Sword Tiger
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:56 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Cobotron wrote:

[img]snip![/img]
RAD! 8-)

Which one though?

EDIT:
Maybe this one?
Saber Sword Tiger
You got it! He's based on Platinum Tiger.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Kurona » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:56 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Cobotron wrote:

[img]snip![/img]
RAD! 8-)

Which one though?

EDIT:
Maybe this one?
Saber Sword Tiger

Yeah, that's the one! :D
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby steals_your_goats » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:58 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Cobotron wrote:

[img]snip![/img]
RAD! 8-)

Which one though?

EDIT:
Maybe this one?
Saber Sword Tiger

Having spent some time looking through all the battle beasts I have decided that Hasbro needs to remake them. They're all so wonderfully dumb
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:59 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
John Warden said as much in the panel today.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Cobotron » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
william-james88 wrote:John Warden said as much in the panel today.
But Takara already did remake them. And they're AWESOME! So really, Hasbro just needs to do what hey always do (have done), take Takara's cool stuff and rebrand it.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Firepower: 5

NYCC 2017: Gallery for #Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok #hasbronycc

Postby Sigma Magnus » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:28 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
We have some exciting news and images for you. Titans Return Deluxe Class Grotusque and Titan Master Scorponok were shown off at NYCC 2017. All of their respective modes were on display, as well as their packaging.

Seibertron has a gallery ready for these reveals which you can see by clicking here or on any of the images below.

For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:49 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:This is outrageous! How was anyone outside of that room supposed to get one? Is this a thing now that exclusives will just magically appear?

It will be available at a partner retailer later, like Arcee was, so dont worry.

I don't believe that. Nobody has gotten Arcee yet from TRU and we don't know what, if anything, is different. Why did this have to be different from the 99.9% other exclusives? The ONLY good thing is that scalpers didn't get their hands on it either
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:53 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:This is outrageous! How was anyone outside of that room supposed to get one? Is this a thing now that exclusives will just magically appear?

It will be available at a partner retailer later, like Arcee was, so dont worry.

I don't believe that. Nobody has gotten Arcee yet from TRU and we don't know what, if anything, is different. Why did this have to be different from the 99.9% other exclusives? The ONLY good thing is that scalpers didn't get their hands on it either

I dont understand. A bunch of people palced their orders today for Arcee at Toysrus and got order confirmations. Its the same as if the Speed and Srength TR sets were on HTS a month before they popped up at TRU and BBTS.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I dont understand. A bunch of people palced their orders today for Arcee at Toysrus and got order confirmations. Its the same as if the Speed and Srength TR sets were on HTS a month before they popped up at TRU and BBTS.

It helps if one knew the street date for the Arcee set, which is today, Oct. 5th.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Ultra Mad » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:05 pm

Motto: ""To do what I must""
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
I'm still looking for a Chaos on Velocitron set...I have little hope to find either the Titan return Arcee or Grotusque in Canada other then at scalper price, not at any retail. It's incredibly frustrating. :-x
Ultra Mad
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: Armored truck

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Order confirmation doesn't mean in hand? What if TRU closes up tomorrow? Also as I said we don't know what or if anything will be different.

On another note, what if Grotesque or however they spell it will have stock released a little each day?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:47 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Order confirmation doesn't mean in hand? What if TRU closes up tomorrow? Also as I said we don't know what or if anything will be different.

TRU US and Canada will continue until the end of the holiday season at the very least (who knows beyond) thanks to the Chapter 11 filing, that leaves plenty of time for new stock to come in. Besides, nobody has gotten Arcee in from TRU yet because the set isn't supposed to be shipped out until its street date, which as I said before is today, October 5th according to its listing. Also according to the listing the limit is 3 per transaction.

On another note, what if Grotesque or however they spell it will have stock released a little each day?

Grotusque with a "u" (I make the same mistake now and again), and it all depends on how each location treats its stock upon receiving it. Don't count on them phasing for each day tho.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:29 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

But what if the world ends tomorrow?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby bodrock » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:51 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Grotesque looks fantastic!! Yes, plz
IMG_7757.JPG
IMG_7757.JPG (81.31 KiB) Viewed 10195 times
That's not the Scorponok I was looking for, however.
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:49 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Might just be me but the Scorponok TM robot mode would look good in green/deathshead paint scheme
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby zodconvoy » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:43 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
Would that Scorponok head fit on the Botcon body from few years ago? Because that might be cool.
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:47 am

zodconvoy wrote:Would that Scorponok head fit on the Botcon body from few years ago? Because that might be cool.

Afraid not. The BotCon Scorponok body uses the G1 connectors (thanks to Olin being retooled from Encore Cerebros) which are different from the Titans Return ones, plus there's a bit of a size difference:

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby BW Megatron » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:22 am

Hasbro Toy Shop's website is down! NOOOOO!!!!!!
BW Megatron
Micromaster
Buy from BW Megatron on eBay

Transformers Exclusive Titans Return Clone 2 Pack Available at EB Games in Canada

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:30 am

EB Games does tend to get the occasional Transformer exclusive in Canada, since there are so few toy retailers there. It is the Canadian counterpart to Gamestop. The Titans Return Clones 2 pack has just been found there. The specific sighting below comes from the Montreal North location. The pack retails for $29.99 CAD which is right on the nose for the $25 USD MSRP. Like the Strength set, this would mean that it is ready for distribution in North America and should appear at Walgreens soon.

Good luck to all when looking for this set.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Rated X » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:42 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Couldn't help but notice to the right...wtf is Tokyo Ghoul?
Rated X
Banned
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:44 am

Geez, when the hell are they going to show up at Walgreens in the US? We've known about them for what, like 4-5 months now?
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Strength: 7
Skill: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:49 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I was on the road when I got an email saying Grotusque was in stock. Pulled over and bought him. and I'm really glad I did. His robot mode looks awesome and Grotusque is one of those G1 figures I would not mind owning since I really like how ugly he is for some reason (a lot like some con pretenders), so the beast mode is awesome to me too.

got my shipping notice about 3 hours ago.

And whoever said it, I was thinking the same thing: Twinferno and Grotusque are the full sized guys while Repugnus, as the leader, walks around in his diminutive form, and when he gets grumpy or needs to pace while rubbing his chin, he can take one of his buddy's bodies
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Gambitgreen » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:54 am

Just letting everyone know that Arcee is available at Toys R Us however after I ordered mine I received a message stating that there is a delay. The email made sure to let me know that it was not a cancellation. Not sure how long we will have to wait to receive this from them
Gambitgreen
Mini-Con

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM343 4B (CA) Jonboy"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210483 3B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #5 Marvel Comics 1994 (CA) Yaniger 210227A"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #44 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #43 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 MAR220502 43B (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS #43 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231010N"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 RI-B IDW Comics 2007 1RIB 230323"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 5B 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL IDW Comics 2020 Glyph + Tap-Out DEC190656"
Transformers VALEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222H"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #1 Vol 1 G1 Autobots Dreamwave Comics 2002 (CA) Lee"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ENERGON #20 Dreamwave Comics DW 2004 (W) Furman (A/CA) Guidi"
Transformers ENERG ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON