This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Randomhero » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:22 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Randomhero wrote:The arms are mistransformed for beast mode. You're suppose to lift the should panels, lift the arms by the bicep like he's got both arms over his head and turn the entire arm from the shoulder 180 degrees instead of just rotating that bicep around.

I'm honestly happier with them as they are. the shoulder rotation really doesn't make much of a difference. Plus you said that, I skipped over that part in the instructions, and I have him right now with me and tried it

I just figured Id mention it. I honestly I didn't do the arms. Before I said "it's a shame there's nothing to do with the arms really" then I noticed the panels and went back to stock photos and said "oh there is something!"

Yeah they don't go all the way down but I like they have some form of transformation other than ratatong the bicep
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:21 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
What impress me the most about that Grotusk is not Twinferno's great remoldings. It's the fact the they gave the titan master a new, unique head that is also well painted!

There's much love and effort in this figure. ;)^
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby o.supreme » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:31 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Well the design team at NYCC stated the figure had some extra detailing, but is it all in the TM head , or does the figure itself look more detailed? Mine doesn't arrive until Friday that's why I'm asking...
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby megatronus » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
HTS has my Grotusque order on hold because they say I didn't pay for some other order. That they shipped out. And that PayPal says was completed. So... who knows when I'll get mine?? :BOOM:
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby Emerje » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Can't wait to get Grotusque (whenever that is), I think he's going to look great with the better painted Takara Tomy Doublecross, especially their Battle Beast heads.

While the figure doesn't have the spark button it the original design art we were shown does. Just a casualty of the design process.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Relic0037 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:25 pm

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Glad they put all that extra detail into the figure because with a cost of $25 along with tax & shipping I think it came out to $34 for me. That puts it near the price range of a similar Takara release, which I spend the extra money on for the paint & mold differences. Not that I'm complaining about spending the money, I'm actually happy they put some extra effort into these special releases aimed at collectors. Guess I'll see for myself in the next day or two when my shipment arrives.
Relic0037
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 6
Skill: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:59 pm

It's that simple."
o.supreme wrote:Well the design team at NYCC stated the figure had some extra detailing, but is it all in the TM head , or does the figure itself look more detailed? Mine doesn't arrive until Friday that's why I'm asking...

I don't know what figure you are referring to but if it's Grotusque you are talking about, did you miss the news with all the pictures?

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ase/39773/
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby o.supreme » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:15 am

Yes I'm talking about Grotusque, and the news is what I was referring to. They said it has extra details, and all the photos in the world don't compare to actually having the toy in your possession and seeing it with your own eyes, thus why I was asking.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby MECHdirge » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:58 am

Motto: "That which does not kill me is dead when I'm done with it."
Weapon: Sonic Disruptor
That's a great figure! I am really impatient for Grotesque to be sold at another retailer. I don't know if Toys 'R Us will do a better job than they did with the Chaos on Velocitron set (wasn't available online), or the quantities will be decent (BBTS's shortage of the Siege boxed set), but I'd really like to add this to figure to my collection after missing out on the Hasbro sale. I felt fortunate to get Arcee before it sold out, but no such luck with Grotesque. **Crosses his fingers**
~dirge
MECHdirge
Mini-Con
Buy from MECHdirge on eBay
Alt Mode: Corvette
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:00 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
o.supreme wrote:Yes I'm talking about Grotusque, and the news is what I was referring to. They said it has extra details, and all the photos in the world don't compare to actually having the toy in your possession and seeing it with your own eyes, thus why I was asking.

I don't really notice too much extra paint work on the figure. The titan master is where the extra paint really shines out. But the paint work Grotusque has is really good and used in the right places, so he does look pretty good with that regard
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Kurona » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:16 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
"Extra paint applications" is Hasbro language for "the Titan Master isn't a grey blob" :lol:
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:10 pm

It's that simple."
o.supreme wrote:Yes I'm talking about Grotusque, and the news is what I was referring to. They said it has extra details, and all the photos in the world don't compare to actually having the toy in your possession and seeing it with your own eyes, thus why I was asking.

What do you mean by "extra details"? Based on what? Compared to what? TR Twinferno?

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:22 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
-Kanrabat- wrote:

What do you mean by "extra details"? Based on what? Compared to what? TR Twinferno?
It's just Hasbro's way of saying that the figure has more paint apps than the average amount used for a mass retail TR Deluxe figure.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:28 pm

It's that simple."
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

It's just Hasbro's way of saying that the figure has more paint apps than the average amount used for a mass retail TR Deluxe figure.

Marketing buzzword then. Okay.
At least, it's true for the Titan Master.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:58 pm

MECHdirge wrote:That's a great figure! I am really impatient for Grotesque to be sold at another retailer. I don't know if Toys 'R Us will do a better job than they did with the Chaos on Velocitron set (wasn't available online), or the quantities will be decent (BBTS's shortage of the Siege boxed set), but I'd really like to add this to figure to my collection after missing out on the Hasbro sale. I felt fortunate to get Arcee before it sold out, but no such luck with Grotesque. **Crosses his fingers**

Well, as of now, the Arcee figure set is still available for preorder on TRU and has been up for quite a wile without selling out, so I think that would bode well for Grotusque.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Relic0037 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:29 pm

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Grotusque and Scorponok just came in today. Now while I wait for Legends Doublecross to pair with him, I'm trying to decide if I should try to track down a Titans Return Repugnus or just mesh him together from the companion pieces to Legends Brawn & Broadside :-?
Attachments
image.jpg
Relic0037
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Endurance: 9

Postby Kurona » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Relic0037 wrote:Grotusque and Scorponok just came in today. Now while I wait for Legends Doublecross to pair with him, I'm trying to decide if I should try to track down a Titans Return Repugnus or just mesh him together from the companion pieces to Legends Brawn & Broadside :-?

If it helps, Broadside and Brawn appear to have little to no differences compared to their Titans Return counterparts; and Repugnus' Hasbro version appears to be straight up better. And, naturally, you'd save a lot when it comes to conversion rates and shipping.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:24 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Cobotron » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:01 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Received and opened Grotusque yesterday. Man he is GREAT!

He really is a nice premium figure, and a really well done retool.
My brother had him when we are kids, and I always thought he and the other monsterbots were silly. I couldn't wrap my brain around the mechanical and biological mix. But two things have happened since then.
1. I'm older and more open and excepting of the strange, weird, and unexplainable. 2. Beast wars happened.
:lol:

Surprised how much happy nostalgia this update conjures in me.

Also, a bit of good luck. Found this evil jerk today at Walmart.

So let me ask y'all this. The shelf was stacked full of Sixshots and nothing interesting on the Deluxe pegs, so my 3 year old and I moved on. As I rounded a corner I saw a cart with a ton of Leader and Voyager boxes, unopened. I spent about 15 minutes looking for an employee. No go. I decided to open a Leader box and there was Overlord. I scanned him at self check out and he came up as "unrecognized item". I scanned it again, and it came up "Movie and TV $39.70. I ran with it.

Does this make me a jerk? I mean Walmart is in the bizz of selling stuff, and I'm in the bizz of buying said stuff. It's all good and capitalistic, right?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:03 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Cobotron wrote:Received and opened Grotusque yesterday. Man he is GREAT!

My brother had him when we are kids, and I always thought he and the other monsterbots were silly. I couldn't wrap my brain around the mechanical and biological mix. But two things have happened since then.
1. I'm older and more open and excepting of the strange, weird, and unexplainable. 2. Beast wars happened.

So let me ask y'all this. The shelf was stacked full of Sixshots and nothing interesting on the Deluxe pegs, so my 3 year old and I moved on. As I rounded a corner I saw a cart with a ton of Leader and Voyager boxes, unopened. I spent about 15 minutes looking for an employee. No go. I decided to open a Leader box and there was Overlord. I scanned him at self check out and he came up as "unrecognized item". I scanned it again, and it came up "Movie and TV $39.70. I ran with it.

Does this make me a jerk? I mean Walmart is in the bizz of selling stuff, and I'm in the bizz of buying said stuff. It's all good and capitalistic, right?

I've opened cases before when they're on a cart but not being put out. Don't worry about it. As for the price, I'm pretty sure that they've been selling leaders for $40 lately.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby mordhelm » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:06 pm

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Cobotron wrote:Received and opened Grotusque yesterday. Man he is GREAT!

Why would that make you a jerk? The only thing you did was open boxes. The price you paid is the normal TR Leader price at Walmart (at least that is what my regional Walmart list them for in stores), so I would say it's fine.
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Cobotron » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:09 pm

:D Thanks for the reassurance gang! ;)^

My lil girl was like, "Daddy, you can't open that!". :lol:
Guess I got all paranoid about it.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:20 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Cobotron wrote:Also, a bit of good luck. Found this evil jerk today at Walmart.

I'd have my father-in-law (who works at Walmart) say it's their fault for leaving cases unattended, and they needed to be stocked anyway so... It's not something that would win you points with some, but it's not illegal ;)

As for Overlord himself, I spotted him yesterday, used the price scanner, didn't come up. Apparently the system has not been updated with this latest product. I didn't get him, because I don't like the hassle associated with unknown prices, let alone suggesting one leading me to be.... *gasp* dishonest :shock:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby o.supreme » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:38 pm

Cobotron wrote:Does this make me a jerk? I mean Walmart is in the bizz of selling stuff, and I'm in the bizz of buying said stuff. It's all good and capitalistic, right?

No not at all. last year I and some other had the fiasco of having wave 3 TM's not in Walmarts system yet. I almost had mine confiscated! But then I went back and just scanned other TM's in place of the ones that would not scan. Glad you got Overlord to scan somehow. I've looked at unopened cases before, but all I see is TLK merch (yuck) so I don't bother, if I saw a case of TR anything, you bet I'd open it, if there were no employees around, or definitely ask if employees were around. You (we, I...) are not stealing, just trying to get the merch out efficiently...

Btw...may I ask whereabouts you are? I haven't seen any Overlords spotted on the West Coast that I am aware of, just trying to figure how much longer I may have to wait.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Cobotron » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:42 pm

o.supreme wrote:Btw...may I ask whereabouts you are? I haven't seen any Overlords spotted on the West Coast that I am aware of, just trying to figure how much longer I may have to wait.
Omaha NE. Almost dead center. ;)
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUN230679 9A (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney MAY230545 8C (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr H 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230660 2H (CA) Crain"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr S 1:40 Dynamite Comics MAY230491 1S (CA) Henderson"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR #115 Cvr H unlockable Boom Studios Comics 2023 OCT230081 115H (CA) Montes"
MMPR #115 Cvr H un ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr G 1:75 Boom Studios Comics 111G 230906B"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr K 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 APR230459 7K (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr K ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230244 5B (CA) Quah"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #116 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2024 NOV230035 116C"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr K 1:20 video packaging Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT220551 1K"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr K ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #6 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAR230499 6G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #6 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #10 Cvr Q FOC Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL239367 10Q (CA) Haeser"
GARGOYLES #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr G FOC Boom Studios Comics OCT230080 115G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #52 variant Boom Studios Comics 2020 APR201356 MMPR"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON