This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Rated X » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:38 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:Maybe the color shouldnt matter because it actually homages concept art for an unreleased Japanese headmaster. They shouldnt have even called him Ramhorn. Trying to kill two birds with one stone was the cheap way out.
Only the head homages the rhino Headmaster. The rhino vehicle itself is still very much Ramhorn's rhino mode design.

Outside of the guns on his side, its kind of hard to distinguish one rhino from another. Im not denying that they didnt put some cassette ramhorn in it. Im just saying I like him better with shuffler and lione and I will try to ignore his side guns. (If I ever find him)
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby bodrock » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:43 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
I finally gave in and got Misfire via Amazon -- has anyone with TR Arcee put her on this robobody yet?
IMG_8925.JPG
Misfire Misery
I would if I had her. ;)
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Bradimus » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:59 pm

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Due to already having and not wanting (I'm on a budget) what I don't have in the revision shelf stocking waves I was not planning to be able to take advantage of Meijer's BOGO 50% sale this week. But I looked anyway and saw one lonely TR Kickback. So then I had to decide if I wanted to get 50% off TR Apeface or if I wanted to finally pick up TR Triggerhappy. There were 2 Triggerhappys and one had a perfectly painted face so I chose to go ahead and get him. I love this figure. I love the look and the transformation and the paint and the weapon options.

Kickback is also awesome and I am looking forward to picking up Skrapnel and Bombshell when they get re-released in PotP (I would have picked up Bombshell during CW had I known we'd be getting Kickback and a Skrapnel re-release so thanks to :HASBRO: for letting us know about that this time).

But I have one small issue: The head connection joint is very tight on my Triggerhappy. I have found a way to slide the head in on an angle like I do with Hot Rod but there is still more resistance than I would like. I was wondering if anyone else has this minor issue and if it will loosen up in time?
Bradimus
Pretender
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:18 am

Well I guess this is as close as we get to an official announcement for Grotusque at TRU in the US. His listing just showed up on TRU.com today. He is currently showing out of stock, so keep your eyes on their website. I actually went to my local store and had them look it up. They indicated they had none in stock and none showing in the warehouse or on the way, so my guess is that they are just putting the item into their system and it should be available soon.

https://www.toysrus.com/product?productId=D9762B4D
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:29 am

Bradimus wrote:There were 2 Triggerhappys and one had a perfectly painted face so I chose to go ahead and get him. I love this figure. I love the look and the transformation and the paint and the weapon options.

But I have one small issue: The head connection joint is very tight on my Triggerhappy. I have found a way to slide the head in on an angle like I do with Hot Rod but there is still more resistance than I would like. I was wondering if anyone else has this minor issue and if it will loosen up in time?

Dude, good call on Triggerhappy. To many (myself included) he is the best design in all of TR.

I haven't had the head issue on my Triggerhappy, but I did have an extremely tight head joint on Perceptor. In fact, the first time I removed the head right out of the package, the TM head actually pulled out of the TM body and stayed in Perceptor's body. The good news there is after a few times of putting the head on and taking it off very carefully, the joint loosened up and is about as tight as the rest of them now.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby Emerje » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:46 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Well I guess this is as close as we get to an official announcement for Grotusque at TRU in the US. His listing just showed up on TRU.com today. He is currently showing out of stock, so keep your eyes on their website. I actually went to my local store and had them look it up. They indicated they had none in stock and none showing in the warehouse or on the way, so my guess is that they are just putting the item into their system and it should be available soon.

Interesting, I just check a little while ago and he didn't show up in my search. They do have Seaspray and Cosmos in stock now if anyone is looking for them.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:24 pm

Emerje wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Well I guess this is as close as we get to an official announcement for Grotusque at TRU in the US. His listing just showed up on TRU.com today. He is currently showing out of stock, so keep your eyes on their website. I actually went to my local store and had them look it up. They indicated they had none in stock and none showing in the warehouse or on the way, so my guess is that they are just putting the item into their system and it should be available soon.

Interesting, I just check a little while ago and he didn't show up in my search. They do have Seaspray and Cosmos in stock now if anyone is looking for them.

Emerje

Its weird, you won't find it by searching transformers. I have only found it by searching the name Grotusque. Which I've been doing every frigging day since he was spotted in Hong Kong TRU's, Thank Hasbro for keeping us informed.

That tells me it was probably meant to be behind the scenes until they had everything lined up in their warehouses.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby Bronzewolf » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:45 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Well, Seibertronians, the day is almost here! Finally, after several weeks of waiting, Titans Return Grotusque has finally been listed on the Toys R Us Website!
While not in stock or available to order yet, the Twinferno remold's listing is currently active, with a list price of $24.99,
but is oddly on sale right now for $19.99. It’s unknown at this time if the current sale price will still be valid when the figure comes in stock.

Just like Titans Return Arcee, the figure is a Toys R Us exclusive, so you won't be seeing him in any other stores. Thanks to this listing we also get a bio for Grotusque himself, as well as his Titan Master Fengul, and his bonus Titan Master Scorponok!

Imagine harnessing the power of not 1 Titan Master but 2, with this special edition Transformers Grotusque 3-figure pack featuring a Titans Return Deluxe Class figure, a Titan Master figure, and a special edition die-cast Titan Master figure. The Titan Master figure becomes the head of Deluxe, Voyager, and Leader Class Titans Return figures (each sold separately).

In Titans Return, the Autobots and Decepticons unite with Titan Masters, small bots that carry a power boost. Titan Masters are key to controlling an ancient race of warriors the size of cities: The Titans.

Character Specs:
Grotusque
Function: military strategist

Decepticon Fengul
Function: optics scorch

Scorponok
Function: super firepower boost
Unite and power up for battle.

Make sure to keep an eye on this listing to see when this exclusive figure is available to order, and keep an eye on Seibertron.com for all the latest Transformers new and reviews!
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Speed: 5
Courage: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Emerje » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:51 pm

After what happened with Arcee hopefully he'll be up for pre-order within 30 days of release to prevent another mass cancellation incident.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:35 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Decepticon Fengul? That's weird.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Firepower: 2

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Wolfman Jake wrote:Decepticon Fengul? That's weird.

Corrected to just "Fengul" in the regular release. Wouldn't be the first time (part of) a Monsterbot was labeled a Decepticon, look at incarnations of Repugnus!
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

Postby Rated X » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:51 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Ha ha....I knew this was gonna happen. The sudden sound of scalpers everwhere crying from their mothers basements.
Rated X
Banned

Postby wolverinetodd » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
According to some Facebook posts, it was up for order a couple of hours ago, but sold out within minutes. It says it was limited stock, so it must've been extremely limited.
wolverinetodd
Vehicon
Endurance: 5
Skill: 5

Postby DeathReviews » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
The Grotusque figure is just such a hodge-podgey mess... Can't see myself getting it, even if I stumble across it in store.
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:45 pm

wolverinetodd wrote:According to some Facebook posts, it was up for order a couple of hours ago, but sold out within minutes. It says it was limited stock, so it must've been extremely limited.

I highly doubt that. I've been on their site all day refreshing every 5-10 minutes.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby mordhelm » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Weapon: Electro-Sword
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
wolverinetodd wrote:According to some Facebook posts, it was up for order a couple of hours ago, but sold out within minutes. It says it was limited stock, so it must've been extremely limited.

I highly doubt that. I've been on their site all day refreshing every 5-10 minutes.

You are correct. After you posted about it, I checked. It showed "Limited Stock" but you could not add it to the cart.
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:34 pm

mordhelm wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

You are correct. After you posted about it, I checked. It showed "Limited Stock" but you could not add it to the cart.

I believe the "limited stock" notation relates to the 2 per customer limit as the Arcee set says the same thing and is still available.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Transformers Titans Return Wingspan and Cloudraker Two-pack now available on Walgreens website!

Postby Bounti76 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
We have some good news for those of you still looking to complete your Titans Return line-up! Thanks to fellow Seibertronian Bucky, we can report that the Walgreens exclusive Clone 2-pack of Wingspan and Cloudraker have been made available on Walgreens.com! Much like fellow Titans Return exclusive Brainstorm, this exclusive began showing up in Walgreens stores a few weeks ago. A listing on Walgreens previously said this two-pack was only available in stores, but now, if you don't live near one or there isn't one convenient to you, you have another way of getting this highly-sought after figure pack. Let us know if you plan on picking this one up, and if you're still looking for them in the wild, happy hunting!

Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Bradimus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:53 pm

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Bradimus wrote:There were 2 Triggerhappys and one had a perfectly painted face so I chose to go ahead and get him. I love this figure. I love the look and the transformation and the paint and the weapon options.

Dude, good call on Triggerhappy. To many (myself included) he is the best design in all of TR.

I haven't had the head issue on my Triggerhappy, but I did have an extremely tight head joint on Perceptor. In fact, the first time I removed the head right out of the package, the TM head actually pulled out of the TM body and stayed in Perceptor's body. The good news there is after a few times of putting the head on and taking it off very carefully, the joint loosened up and is about as tight as the rest of them now.

I picked up the only Perceptor I found back when the wave first hit stores but I had to return it because I could not get any of my other Titan Master heads into the joint at all. Plus I had concerns about the longevity of the microscope arm slider. That thing scares me.

Good to know your joint loosened up. I've been working on Triggerhappy and I do think it will loosen over time so I don't plan to return this one. Without question this is the best jet-former I have. And it transformers very quickly, which surprised me. Well done :HASBRO: ! ;)^
Bradimus
Pretender
Watch Bradimus on YouTube

Postby triKlops » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:03 pm

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
Just got in on the online order.
Thanks folks for the link!! :APPLAUSE:

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:03 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
triKlops wrote:Just got in on the online order.
Thanks folks for the link!! :APPLAUSE:

Are you talking Walgreens/Clones or ToysRUs/Grotusque? (Heart began pounding as I am looking for Grotusque.)

I'm glad the Walgreens exclusives have been available online. I have hope for Grotusque since Arcee is still available on the Toys R Us website, despite going out of stock several times in the past...
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby RiddlerJ » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:09 pm

Managed to finally snag the remaining clones. I like Wingspan the best of the four. He really improves on the original. It's a shame Cloudraker seems much weaker than his original.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Ultra Markus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:02 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
yeah you cant order grotesque though! already out of stock?
:BANG_HEAD:
Last edited by Ultra Markus on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10

Postby Ultra Markus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:12 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
i found the clones at walgreens a month ago they had 4 on the shelf ;)
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10

Postby Emerje » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:21 pm

Ultra Markus wrote:yeah you cant order grotesque though! already out of stock?
:BANG_HEAD:

Never in stock, it's just a placeholder. Maybe tomorrow?

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr J 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 APR230458 7J (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #9 Cvr B IDW Comics 2024 OCT231364 9B (CA) Schoening"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #2 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2024 JAN240061 2B (CA) Ejikure"
NEW!
MMPR THE RETURN #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #110 Cvr G unlockable Boom Studios Comics 2023 110G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO ICE & SNOW #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics 2023 JUL231122 1A (CA) Sakai"
USAGI YOJIMBO ICE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr I 1:10 AF Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230551 8I (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr I foc reveal Boom Studios Comics 111I"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #29 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAY221572 29RI (W/A) Sakai (CA) Cullum"
USAGI YOJIMBO #29 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr H 1:50 Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230394 4H (CA) Darboe"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 JUL228553 3C (CA) Eastman"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr N 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230486 1N (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr J 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230552 8G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr ZA 1:10 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228477 3ZA (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr Z ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #109 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Studios Comics APR230361 109D"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON