This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Bradimus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:33 pm

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Dude, good call on Triggerhappy. To many (myself included) he is the best design in all of TR.

I haven't had the head issue on my Triggerhappy, but I did have an extremely tight head joint on Perceptor. In fact, the first time I removed the head right out of the package, the TM head actually pulled out of the TM body and stayed in Perceptor's body. The good news there is after a few times of putting the head on and taking it off very carefully, the joint loosened up and is about as tight as the rest of them now.

I decided to try some other heads on Triggerhappy that I hadn't tried earlier and I could barely get Megatron's head into the head slot. After careful examination of Triggerhappy, I compared his head slot to Hot Rod's and noticed that Hot Rod has quite a bit of space between the outside of clips and the red body plastic while Triggerhappy has almost no space. Thinking this is a clearance issue I used a hobby knife to shave a little blue (purple?) plastic away along the outside of the slot. The result is I can now insert and remove Triggerhappy's head into and out of the slot without the previous frightening resistance. I still have some difficulty with a few of my other heads, but this seems to have solved the worst of the problem.
Bradimus
Pretender
News Credits: 3
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby triKlops » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:38 am

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
Agamemnon wrote:
triKlops wrote:Just got in on the online order.
Thanks folks for the link!! :APPLAUSE:

Are you talking Walgreens/Clones or ToysRUs/Grotusque? (Heart began pounding as I am looking for Grotusque.)

I'm glad the Walgreens exclusives have been available online. I have hope for Grotusque since Arcee is still available on the Toys R Us website, despite going out of stock several times in the past...

In reference to the Clones, my friend.

Although, i am glad to have that link to the Grotusque listing.
At least i have a good reference point for that now.
Hopefully it will prove to be fruitful.

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby LordTwann » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:02 am

So I woke up at 7AM and saw an email from 3:30 that Grotusque was in stock. Hit the link and he was sold out..... wth. :BANG_HEAD:
LordTwann
Mini-Con

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:57 am

LordTwann wrote:So I woke up at 7AM and saw an email from 3:30 that Grotusque was in stock. Hit the link and he was sold out..... wth. :BANG_HEAD:

Same here, damnit!!!! :HEADHURTS:
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby kurthy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:58 am

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
LordTwann wrote:So I woke up at 7AM and saw an email from 3:30 that Grotusque was in stock. Hit the link and he was sold out..... wth. :BANG_HEAD:

Same here, damnit!!!! :HEADHURTS:

I went to sleep half an hour before the email. But I wouldn't have seen it because it goes to promotions.
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby bodrock » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:07 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
I was watching Beast Wars at the time of the email - and only saw the email an hour ago lol
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:47 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Guys, no one was able to order the figure. All that happened was that their system went from "Notify me when available" to " add to cart" mistakenly and that meant that everyone who signed up for an e-mail got an e-mail. But there was never any actual stock in and anyone who tried got a message saying ti was sold out. So TRU glitched and was premature. Sucks but it happens all the time and there is no shame in being premature.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:14 pm

william-james88 wrote:Guys, no one was able to order the figure. All that happened was that their system went from "Notify me when available" to " add to cart" mistakenly and that meant that everyone who signed up for an e-mail got an e-mail. But there was never any actual stock in and anyone who tried got a message saying ti was sold out. So TRU glitched and was premature. Sucks but it happens all the time and there is no shame in being premature.

I was just about to say the same thing once nobody appeared able to order it.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby bodrock » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
That's a relief -- I guess I was expecting it to have sold out in minutes....
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Firepower: 6

Postby Agamemnon » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:25 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
bodrock wrote:That's a relief -- I guess I was expecting it to have sold out in minutes....

If I remember correctly, we went through the same thing with Arcee back earlier this summer. And she is still available on TRU.com. I'm just hoping Grotusque releases in time to take advantage of both the sale and the free shipping...
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby Hwk13 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:28 pm

BBTS has the Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai Set listed for sale.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/V ... ails/54712

Screenshot_20171209-171039.png
Hwk13
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Tranzilla » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Hey Folks,

Spoke with a TRU representative via the 800 number listed on the email. According to her, there are 7000 listed as in their warehouse. She was unsure when they will open up the sale of them. I'm figuring once the 20% off sale ends, so most likely Monday as it would generate an extra $35K in sales right of the bat.
Tranzilla
Minibot

Toysrus Reports Having 7000 Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Grotusque Figures in Inventory

Postby william-james88 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:53 pm

We don't always have a clear idea of inventory when it comes to big box retailers so it is always pleasant when we get any kind of clue. Fellow Seibertronian Tranzilla called Toysrus customer service to clear up any confusion there may have been with users receiving e-mails that their exclusive Titans Return Grotusque figure was in stock. They learnt that not only has it not actually been in stock yet on the site, but that they have 7000 in their warehouse. This is great news to all fans waiting anxiously for Grotusque since it shows that as with Arcee, any American fan who wants that figure will be able to get it thanks to such high numbers.

Them being ready in their warehouse and accounted for in their central inventory is also a good sign that they should be available to order soon. Of course, as with Arcee there is no indication that this will be found in stores and will most probably instead be an online exclusive. Here is the listing on Toysrus.com and below is the message Tranzilla wrote informing us of these facts:

Tranzilla wrote:Hey Folks,

Spoke with a TRU representative via the 800 number listed on the email. According to her, there are 7000 listed as in their warehouse. She was unsure when they will open up the sale of them. I'm figuring once the 20% off sale ends, so most likely Monday as it would generate an extra $35K in sales right of the bat.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Insurgent » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:32 am

Would i be able to order this to the uk or is it us only?
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby Relic Dinobot » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:29 am

Motto: "Learn from the past or be doomed to repeat it."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Insurgent wrote:Would i be able to order this to the uk or is it us only?

Unless I misread the shipping information, they don't send anything outside of the States and their territories. So basically, for all us fans outside of the US, we're stuck with inflated scalper prices on eBay or asking a state-side friend to order one for us.

So 7000 figures divided by... how many TF fans in the States again? #-o
Relic Dinobot
Vehicon
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5

Postby Relic Dinobot » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:29 am

Motto: "Learn from the past or be doomed to repeat it."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
*Double post*
Relic Dinobot
Vehicon
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:30 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
aye......AMERICA! I'll be a monkey's uncle if the UK TRU ever get those in(& I don't mean just on their website, I mean actually in-store)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby megamanfan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:25 pm

Relic Dinobot wrote:

Unless I misread the shipping information, they don't send anything outside of the States and their territories. So basically, for all us fans outside of the US, we're stuck with inflated scalper prices on eBay or asking a state-side friend to order one for us.

don't worry, i'm sure scalpers will be selling them on ebay for $100 each. :BANG_HEAD:
megamanfan
Minibot

Postby Agamemnon » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:41 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
megamanfan wrote:
Relic Dinobot wrote:

don't worry, i'm sure scalpers will be selling them on ebay for $100 each. :BANG_HEAD:

TRS.com TRU.com has a limit of 2. Harder to get quantities to make scalping worth it.

[Edit] TRS? 8-}
Last edited by Agamemnon on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6

Postby LE0KING » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:50 pm

Motto: "Even demons run when a good man goes to war."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I just got the clone 2 pack on walgreens.com had to buy two to get the free shipping, but it was only a ten dollar difference so I'll repaint them I guess.
LE0KING
Vehicon
Endurance: 4

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Ooook, add another store where Transformers overstock can be found. If you have an Aldi supermarket in your neighbourhood, they're stocking Titan Returns Ramhorn. Look it up! They'll ring up as Stocking Stuffers, much like the PotP Legends at Walmart.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

Postby Cobotron » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:27 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Good news about Aldi
AWESOME! Thats where I do the bulk of my grocery shopping.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Speed: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:11 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Cobotron wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Good news about Aldi
AWESOME! Thats where I do the bulk of my grocery shopping.

They may not be in every Aldi, the sighting in question came from PA. I have one in my immediate neighbourhood, I'll go check when I get the chance.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:05 pm

It only ships to US but there are plenty of forwarding options where you can buy in the US and have them ship it to you, like borderlinx: http://www.borderlinx.com/US/en/

That will probably be your cheapest option

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Insurgent » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:20 am

william-james88 wrote:

It only ships to US but there are plenty of forwarding options where you can buy in the US and have them ship it to you, like borderlinx: http://www.borderlinx.com/US/en/

That will probably be your cheapest option

Oh cool. I didn't know companies like that existed. I'll have to check it's shipping rates. Thanks!
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander
News Credits: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RED ALERT Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
RED ALERT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPER X-BRAWN Transformers RID Robots In Disguise complete 2001 230830A"
SUPER X-BRAWN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BONECRUSHER Transformers Energon Class complete Hasbro 2005 230802A"
BONECRUSHER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OBSIDIAN Transformers RID Robots In Disguise Basic complete Hasbro 2002 230830A"
OBSIDIAN Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Nitro Series OPTIMUS PRIME Energon Igniters Transformers Bumblebee Hasbro NEW"
Nitro Series OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 220813A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYBLAST JET MODE Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 190411"
SKYBLAST JET MODE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Premium 2002 220114A"
SMOKESCREEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT SHOT Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 220813A"
HOT SHOT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEOBREAKER Transformers Cybertron Voyager complete Cyber Key vg08 2005 231101A"
LEOBREAKER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAND MILITARY MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Hasbro 2002 231209A"
LAND MILITARY MINI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON