This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Tranzilla » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:17 am

Alright Folks,

If what happened to me this morning happened to you, you got a few emails at 330AMish saying Grotusque was ready to go only to find out the 'Add to Cart' button was still grayed out. I called the 800 number again and looks like they were making some changes to the products page most notably that the item looks to be only available in stores according to the 'Good To Know' section of the page. I confirmed the 'store only' info with the Rep. I asked if there was a way she could verify stores that had it and was given a few, but none of them had it when I called directly after. At store level they said to check back when they get their next truck. Talk about frustrating. Ugh.
Tranzilla
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Emerje » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:49 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Tranzilla wrote:Alright Folks,

If what happened to me this morning happened to you, you got a few emails at 330AMish saying Grotusque was ready to go only to find out the 'Add to Cart' button was still grayed out. I called the 800 number again and looks like they were making some changes to the products page most notably that the item looks to be only available in stores according to the 'Good To Know' section of the page. I confirmed the 'store only' info with the Rep. I asked if there was a way she could verify stores that had it and was given a few, but none of them had it when I called directly after. At store level they said to check back when they get their next truck. Talk about frustrating. Ugh.

Arcee has the exact same "good to know" info so it doesn't mean "store only". The rep was probably just confirming that it would be available in stores as we believe Arcee eventually will be too. If anything this just confirms that Grotusque will be released the same way as Arcee.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:27 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
DeathReviews wrote:The Grotusque figure is just such a hodge-podgey mess... Can't see myself getting it, even if I stumble across it in store.

I actually think it is an incredible deluxe, and a fun Monsterbot. I like him more than Twinferno, and I really like him too
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Good news about Aldi
AWESOME! Thats where I do the bulk of my grocery shopping.

They may not be in every Aldi, the sighting in question came from PA. I have one in my immediate neighbourhood, I'll go check when I get the chance.

Huh, I go there fairly regularly. Too bad I already have Ramhorn and the rest of his wave waiting in my BBTS POL, otherwise I'd give it a shot
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Cobotron » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:33 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
DeathReviews wrote:The Grotusque figure is just such a hodge-podgey mess... Can't see myself getting it, even if I stumble across it in store.

I actually think it is an incredible deluxe, and a fun Monsterbot. I like him more than Twinferno, and I really like him too
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Good news about Aldi
AWESOME! Thats where I do the bulk of my grocery shopping.

They may not be in every Aldi, the sighting in question came from PA. I have one in my immediate neighbourhood, I'll go check when I get the chance.

Huh, I go there fairly regularly. Too bad I already have Ramhorn and the rest of his wave waiting in my BBTS POL, otherwise I'd give it a shot

You could always stock pile them if you find them knowing there are friendly collector buddies out there hungry for some Ram Horn! ;) ;)
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:48 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Cobotron wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Huh, I go there fairly regularly. Too bad I already have Ramhorn and the rest of his wave waiting in my BBTS POL, otherwise I'd give it a shot

You could always stock pile them if you find them knowing there are friendly collector buddies out there hungry for some Ram Horn! ;) ;)

Well well, guess I have a solid reason to check it out ;)
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

Postby Bradimus » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:13 pm

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I just got back from my local Aldi (I posted this same report in the Michigan sightings thread).

They had 1 Ramhorn, 1 Apeface and 1 Ptero by the register. I don't know if there is a fourth figure in the assortment. I bought the Ramhorn.

Now I'm only waiting to get Windblade and Twin Twist.

Special thanks to JelZe GoldRabbit for the sighting report! ;)^
Bradimus
Pretender
News Credits: 3
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:19 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Bradimus wrote:I just got back from my local Aldi (I posted this same report in the Michigan sightings thread).

They had 1 Ramhorn, 1 Apeface and 1 Ptero by the register. I don't know if there is a fourth figure in the assortment. I bought the Ramhorn.

Pics with Receipt to News it? :-D

Repugnus should be part of that assortment as well, unless it's all just leftovers resold. Anyone with an Aldi, report your sightings!
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Emerje » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:28 pm

FYI: TRU is doing a 15% off everything sale today so Grotusque probably won't go up until Tuesday.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:35 pm

Emerje wrote:FYI: TRU is doing a 15% off everything sale today so Grotusque probably won't go up until Tuesday.

Emerje

And a case of Arcees has been found inside B&M TRU's... I should plan a visit.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:01 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Emerje wrote:FYI: TRU is doing a 15% off everything sale today so Grotusque probably won't go up until Tuesday.

Emerje

do you have a source for that?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:47 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I got another one of those false in-stock emails this morning for Grotusque.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:43 pm

william-james88 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Emerje

do you have a source for that?

It's a via via, the post has no source link, just an image:

Titans Return at Toys 'R Us retail, courtesy of BWTF.com

The sighting is from Brooklyn, NY. I would wait until another, different sighting comes in though.

Speaking of sightings, my local Walmart got in Wave 6, including Slugslinger, Hot Rod, Kup, Hardhead, Octane, Megatron and a lone Voyager Optimus Prime. So we're caught up? Haven't visited a Target in a while.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

New Transformers Titans Return Sightings with Arcee at Brick and Mortar and Ramhorn at Aldi

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:20 pm

There was a lot of debate as to how Toysrus would sell their exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee. Being an online exclusive made sense due to how it was packaged in a black box and how it appealed more to fans who would be savy enough to find it online. Plus, it being online only meant the purchases could be controlled with limits of two per customer. However, it seems this toy is making it to brick and mortar locations after all.
Bowser A. Flatiner, a TF fan, found a case of these exclusive Arcees at a Toysrus in Brooklyn, NY, selling at $26.99 each. This toy can still be purchased on their website. This sighting was reported on Ben's World of Transformers and the image sure enough shows that they are displayed in their black boxes with very little clue as to what is inside.

In other Titans Return sightings news, we have been told by Seibertronian Jelze Rabbit that Titans Master Ramhorn has been appearing at the Aldi grocery chain. They have been found for $3.99 and you can check for a store near you by clicking here.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:31 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
william-james88 wrote:There was a lot of debate as to how Toysrus would sell their exclusive Transformers Titans Return Arcee. Being an online exclusive made sense due to how it was packaged in a black box and how it appealed more to fans who would be savy enough to find it online. Plus, it being online only meant the purchases could be controlled with limits of two per customer. However, it seems this toy is making it to brick and mortar locations after all.
Bowser A. Flatiner, a TF fan, found a case of these exclusive Arcees at a Toysrus in Brooklyn, NY, selling at $26.99 each. This toy can still be purchased on their website. This sighting was reported on Ben's World of Transformers and the image sure enough shows that they are displayed in their black boxes with very little clue as to what is inside.

In other Titans Return sightings news, we have been told by Seibertronian Jelze Rabbit that Titans Master Ramhorn has been appearing at the Aldi grocery chain. They have been found for $3.99 and you can check for a store near you by clicking here.

Yo. I actually have an Aldi! Jelze, do you mind if I ask what region you spotted your Ramhorn?
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:13 am

O, I didn't spot them myself, as I mentioned before the Ramhorn sighting in question is from Pennsylviana, and one of our board members has spotted him with two of his case mates (Ptero and Apeface) in Michigan. Still waiting on photo confirmation.

I'm somewhat further away, in Dallas area TX, but I may visit my nearby Aldi soon and see what I can find. I'll be taking pics of course, with or without Rambi ;)

:EDIT: Did some looking, and it looks like Aldi got full cases of Wave 5, which includes:

- Ramhorn
- Apeface
- Ptero
- OverkillOverboard

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Emerje » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:22 am

A bunch of Aldis in New Hampshire, none in Maine. Story of my life. >:oP

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Dr. Caelus » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 am

I checked the Aldi's down the block from our apartment (West Knoxville, TN) and had no luck. They had some larger toys, but the only stocking-stuffer type things they had were candy.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby ScottyP » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:24 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Aldi is awesome. Fun fact: same parent company as Trader Joe's. I 'member looking through some for PRiD Vehicons when they were scarce.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Lore Keeper » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:06 am

Just grabbed a Ramhorn from a Trenton, NJ Aldi.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Black Bumblebee » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:18 am

No Transformers at all at the Aldi in Jackson, TN.
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:49 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Never heard of Aldi before. The good news one there is one in my state! Only 260 miles away :lol: ...a 520 mile round trip for a 4 dollar toy that may-or-may-not be in stock...The prospect of ordering online through BBTS paying 20 for the whole assortment isn't looking so bad now. But if TFSource is supposed to have the individual Ramhorn in January sometime, I'm hoping January B&M may have some late release TR. If its true the color was changed, maybe there was a reason for it? Maybe the early Ramhorns weren't supposed to be mass released?

At any rate, even thogh PotP wave 1 is rolling out in many areas, I'm still holding out hope to see TR wave 5 Deluxes and Ramhorn at some point.

Also, while I was fortunate enough to get Arcee through TRU.com early on, I initially thought I'd be happy to se them at B&M. But now, seeing all those black boxes on shelves. Unless you know what this is, you will have no desire to purchase it, for once I say this doesn't work for B&M. They should have at least designed the box with some art indicating what the toy is.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Bradimus » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:13 am

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Bradimus wrote:I just got back from my local Aldi (I posted this same report in the Michigan sightings thread).

Pics with Receipt to News it? :-D

Repugnus should be part of that assortment as well, unless it's all just leftovers resold. Anyone with an Aldi, report your sightings!

Sure thing:

Bradimus
Pretender
News Credits: 3
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
So, has Grotusque sold out really, quickly, or has Toys R Us simply not made it available yet online?
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby o.supreme » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:56 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
It was available yesterday...wow...hard to believe 7000 of those sold. :-? Well there's still Arcee. ;)
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:57 pm

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:So, has Grotusque sold out really, quickly, or has Toys R Us simply not made it available yet online?

not available yet as far as we know, unless someone has an e-mail proving they ordered it

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0723IM407 4B (CA) Diberkato (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1A 0623IM807 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 2D GI JOE 1123IM275 (CA) ACO (W) Williamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B GI JOE 1223IM272 (CA) Shalvey (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM477 5B (CA) Ruan (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 1E GI JOE 1023IM263 (CA) Sorrentino"
DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 303C Walker + Segala"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 5th ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM893 (CA) Lindsay (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 5th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero YO JOE #1 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210518 (CA) Maine"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #10 Marvel Comics 1988 (A/CA) Vosburg (W) Hama 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1B GI JOE 1023IM260 (CA) Aja (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 2C GI JOE 1123IM274 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230290 2A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 6th ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM995 (CA) Burnett (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 6th ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON