This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Legends Class Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:16 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Just happened by and saw this post. Got all 3 with the fastest shipping. Wonder what happened to Pipes.

Yeah... aren't they shipped as a case in the same box? Maybe they're pulling a rook and won't get him uploaded onto the site until much later :HEADHURTS:
Last edited by Hellscream9999 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:22 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Hellscream9999 wrote:I don't know if this was to offset the fact that buzzsaw and pipes and (not)scattershot might shelfwarm, but, by that logic, then they could lower their (pipes, et al) by a similar amount to encourage people to buy them too (I would definitely consider tossing pipes in my p.o.l. if he were $7 (-$3 for shockwaves +$3 if this is the case))

I think this is precisely why they up the price. Eesh, that 32$ is pretty darn steep. And I think you have a damn fine idea there. If something is raised, why not lower the other? It would be cool to see how the MSRP could be deviated from in both directions.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:24 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Hellscream9999 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Just happened by and saw this post. Got all 3 with the fastest shipping. Wonder what happened to Pipes.

Yeah... aren't they shipped as a case in the same box? Maybe they're pulling a rook and won't get him uploaded onto the site until much later :HEADHURTS:

I'm more thinking what happened to Clampdown? That guy isn't there and yet Thunderhoof is :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:28 am

william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:I don't know if this was to offset the fact that buzzsaw and pipes and (not)scattershot might shelfwarm, but, by that logic, then they could lower their (pipes, et al) by a similar amount to encourage people to buy them too (I would definitely consider tossing pipes in my p.o.l. if he were $7 (-$3 for shockwaves +$3 if this is the case))

I think this is precisely why they up the price. Eesh, that 32$ is pretty darn steep. And I think you have a damn fine idea there. If something is raised, why not lower the other? It would be cool to see how the MSRP could be deviated from in both directions.

I mean, come on... $33 for onslaught, why not sell scattershot for $7 then, bet he would fly off their virtual shelves then - I'd buy it, and I hate the idea of him... I don't want to, or like dissing them, they have great customer service and fulfill an important role for us, but stuff like this => http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS24821&mode=retail bugs the sh!t outta me - hotspot is still $30 there :BANG_HEAD:
Last edited by Hellscream9999 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:32 am

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

I'm more thinking what happened to Clampdown? That guy isn't there and yet Thunderhoof is :BOT:

Well, this happens with every wave, some of the wave are uploaded, some aren't until later. If clampdown shows up, I'll get him, underbite, and thunderhoof (assuming there aren't two order pages up for him at that time :HEADHURTS: )

And being completely fair about tf retailers, tfsource doesn't even stock or sell the rid figures, so there's that for limiting options >:oP

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Henry921 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:53 am

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
RID Warrior Fracture and the new wave of Deployers are also available, and so I purchased Overload and Fracture along with the three Legends cons.

This means my shipped package is superior to most other forms of holiday purchases... :CON:
Henry921
Brainmaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:03 am

Henry921 wrote:RID Warrior Fracture and the new wave of Deployers are also available, and so I purchased Overload and Fracture along with the three Legends cons.

This means my shipped package is superior to most other forms of holiday purchases... :CON:

With those deals, and ahead of other retailers, you bet it is (plus they are :CON:'s, so, yeah 8-) )

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby MemphisR56 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:07 am

Motto: "An inconvenience is just an adventure wrongly viewed!"
Weapon: Crossbow
Agh, I need in on this deal. Does HTS ship to the UK? that free shippong might come in handy.
PSN: MemphisR56
Twitter: @Ratchphis

MemphisR56
Pretender
News Credits: 6
Watch MemphisR56 on YouTube
Buy from MemphisR56 on eBay
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:13 am

MemphisR56 wrote:Agh, I need in on this deal. Does HTS ship to the UK? that free shippong might come in handy.

Sorry, free shipping excludes out of country shipping :(

Is there a hts-uk?

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby MemphisR56 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:28 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:
MemphisR56 wrote:Agh, I need in on this deal. Does HTS ship to the UK? that free shippong might come in handy.

Sorry, free shipping excludes out of country shipping :(

Is there a hts-uk?

Nope, there used to be many moons ago, but it's long been dead.

Now the hasbro site just tells you in which stores you can (not) find their toys.

HASBRO UK: EVANGELION REBUILD 2.22 - YOU CAN (NOT) FIND OUR PRODUCT LOCALLY

MemphisR56
Pretender

Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop

Postby Cyberpath » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:08 am

william-james88 wrote:Fellow Seibertronian Death(Reviews) was nice enough to let us know that the first wave of 2016's Generations Legends line is now available on Hasbro Toy Shop. Shockwave, Chop Shop and Buzzsaw (whos is the first figure from the Titans Return segment of the Prime Wars Trilogy) can all be purchased for 9.99$. There is also a store wide 20% off and free shipping when you enter the code: CYBER.

Good luck and let us know what you think of these figures on the boards once you get them!

The promotional code works but not the Free Shipping.. help?
Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class 2016 Wave 1 Available on Hasbro Toy Shop

Postby steals_your_goats » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:31 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Cyberpath wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Fellow Seibertronian Death(Reviews) was nice enough to let us know that the first wave of 2016's Generations Legends line is now available on Hasbro Toy Shop. Shockwave, Chop Shop and Buzzsaw (whos is the first figure from the Titans Return segment of the Prime Wars Trilogy) can all be purchased for 9.99$. There is also a store wide 20% off and free shipping when you enter the code: CYBER.

Good luck and let us know what you think of these figures on the boards once you get them!

The promotional code works but not the Free Shipping.. help?

Try HOLIDAYFF instead. That gave me 25% off and free shipping
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Cyberpath » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:38 am

steals_your_goats wrote:Try HOLIDAYFF instead. That gave me 25% off and free shipping

Yeah, I tried that one too. The item discount works but the shipping fee won't go away.

Edit: you have to register with the website for the promotion to work properly. $8.11 shipped. :)
Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby no-one » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:59 am

Good luck and let us know what you think of these figures

Well cool cool. I nabbed a couple purple guys! ;)^

Thanks for the heads up and I'm a little surprised they were still just hanging around this morning.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Susha » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:14 am

this is still only working for the us hasbro online store?
THe uk site still doesn't have them. anyone else?
Susha
Minibot

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:19 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Susha wrote:this is still only working for the us hasbro online store?
THe uk site still doesn't have them. anyone else?

All of this is just for the US store.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:36 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
FINALLY nabbed a pair of Shockies... One for myself, one for a custom. Shockwave was the last guy I needed from the new wave, and to finally have him and a clone ordered makes me feel all giddy inside.

But at the same time, this was an expense I couldn't really afford...
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Noideaforaname » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:40 am

Chop Shop, Shockwave, 25% off, and free shipping? Merry Christmas to me!

Now if only they had Clampdown, too, then I'd be set.

(EDIT: what the heck happened to HTS? Had to create a new account since it wouldn't allow me to use the old one...)
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby LongHaulLaser » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:03 am

I am happy to hear this, especially the free shipping on small orders. There is not much that I want besides Chopshop and Shockwave (I am really not interested in Buzzsaw or Pipes) and with HTS high shipping costs, I was afraid I was either going to miss out or just pay far too much for them.

In another note, it appears though that HTS still hasn't fixed their problem with having to do a keyword transformers search to list all the transformers. If you just click on the transformers brand, you get 145 results, if you do a keyword search on 'transformers' you get 160 results including the latest deluxe wave of Sunstreaker, Prowl, Ironhide, and Mirage. I honestly think the previous version of the site worked better, but I guess it wasn't good enough for phone screens.
LongHaulLaser
Mini-Con
News Credits: 4

Postby YoungPrime » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:18 am

Grabbed 3 Shockwave's which almost makes Chopshop free after the discount, it's a shame Pipes wasn't available or I would've grabbed him to.

That Buzzsaw figure is crap though.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Kyleor » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:30 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
Anyone else have trouble checking out in Mozilla? I had to switch over to Internet Explorer for the checkout button to work from the cart page.
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Postby wolverinetodd » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:35 am

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
Did anyone notice that Hasbro (purposely) left off Legends Pipes from this Wave? They tend to do that on a regular basis with newly released waves, especially when there's a special discount deal going on.

I remember them doing it to the Generations Deluxe Class Wave that had Skids in it the first time he was released. I'd ordered the wave anyway (minus Skids) and another figure I'd planned on repainting into another figure just so I'd qualify for free shipping or whatnot. Then after the promotion was over, Generations Deluxe Class Skids finally gets added to the list. Of course to order him would've cost me twice as much as what the figure was being sold for because of having to pay shipping. I didn't order Skids for that reason and it eventually sold out and was even removed from the list. Thankfully Skids was placed into another completely different wave and I was able to get it. But like I said, this leaving off a figure of a new wave from the list tends to happen semi-regularly with www.hasbrotoyshop.com.

Regardless, I placed my order for Legends Class Chop Shop, Buzzsaw, Shockwave, and for Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime. I was going to order Voyager Class Motormaster as well to replace my current one in hopes of getting the new one with the upgraded hips. But didn't want to take a chance at getting one of the first releases, putting me back in the same predicament. My local Wal-Mart doesn't seem to be trying to get in any new stock of the Combiner Wars Voyager Class Figures.
wolverinetodd
Vehicon
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Postby Noideaforaname » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:28 am

At least it's the mold that's been repainted like 5 times already and doesn't especially fit the character anyways. Still sucks, but not as much as it would if Shockwave had been withheld.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby MemphisR56 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:31 am

why are people bulk buying shockwaves? buy at sale price, scalp later?

MemphisR56
Pretender

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:34 am

MemphisR56 wrote:why are people bulk buying shockwaves? buy at sale price, scalp later?

Scalping, army building, use for customs, makes a cool gun... I know when viper came out, people on here were buying them 10 at a time, and I missed out, I don't like it much either [-(

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CAMCON Transformers BotBots Series 5 Retro Replays video tape camera 2020"
CAMCON Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRAVE RAVE Transformers BotBots Series 3 Lost Bots deodorant Hasbro 2019"
GRAVE RAVE Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRAGE Transformers Kre-o Micro-Changers Series 4 34 Kreon G1 Insecticon New"
BARRAGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JET SETTER Transformers BotBots Series 5 Frequent Flyers passport Hasbro 2020"
JET SETTER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 2019 Hasbro New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERHOWL Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 Hasbro 2020 New"
THUNDERHOWL Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ZANZABAR Transformers BotBots Series 4 Magic Tricksters Hasbro 2020 crystal ball"
ZANZABAR Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOTTLE O-TEARS Transformers BotBots Series 3 Goo-Goo Groopies baby 2019 Hasbro"
BOTTLE O-TEARS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPER BUBS Transformers BotBots Series 5 Hibotchi Heats bubble tea Hasbro 2020"
SUPER BUBS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINGLEDEEDOO Transformers BotBots Series 3 Music Mob Hasbro 2019 Bell Plunger"
DINGLEDEEDOO Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 Hasbro New"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FANCY FLUTTER Transformers BotBots Series 4 Sugar Shocks Hasbro 2020 macaroon"
FANCY FLUTTER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERROR TALE TORCH Transformers BotBots Series 3 Jock Squad 2019 Flashlight"
TERROR TALE TORCH ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON