This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Ugliest Transformers Toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:41 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are my opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here. In the spirit of Halloween, I felt like making this list thematic and covering the:

While being aesthetically ugly is a big factor, what is important here is that it cannot be overly intentional (like Beast Wars Injector, who revels in his aesthetic). This is a list of toys that would repulse kids and adults from playing with them. Not necessarily the worst Transformers ever (although none of these are great toys, far from it), but definitely the kind that, were they alive Toy Story style, would just hang out in a corner whispering "kill me". It was actually really hard not to simply include all movie designs. The overly alien look does render several of them quite ugly, like this one...

5. Transformers (2007) Arcee

ROTF Arcee might be ugly and look as female as a big bearded guy cosplaying as Princess Leia, but the design was just so odd that it became interesting. Couldn’t say the same about 2007 Arcee. Her face and the addition of the lipstick and alien robot hair done that way makes her step right into the uncanny valley (and don't get me started on the wheel boobs). The reason she isn’t any higher is because she actually has an amazing alt mode and the transformation is pretty great too. It doesn’t take away from the fact that Springer would only date this Arcee if she put a bag over her head.

4. Transformers G1 1984 Ratchet Gallery and Ironhide

These could have been cool toys, and they were once. Back before Transformers existed, you had Diaclone, which dealt with small pilots that rode in vehicles which became mechs. Think Mighty Max, Hotwheels and power rangers all rolled into one :michaelbay: !!! Ironhide and Ratchet came from that line and while they might be cool if little figures could pilot their mech bodies, they become pretty darn ugly as official transformer toys. Hasbro removed the small figures, taking away the mech aspect and forcing it down our throats that these headless contraptions were sentient lifeforms with seats for faces. Just to give you an idea that this headless thing is seriously what they were trying to pass off as a sentient being, here is Ironhide's introduction in the comics.

At least your childhood toy was initially comic accurate, not that it's a great consolation prize.

A fellow board member said it best:

Lockdownhunter wrote:Show accuracy:0%
Awesomeness:0%
Ugliness:100%
Conclusion:These toys are garbage.
By...Computron

3. Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Mixmaster and Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Demolishor

More times than needed, you'll get an almost unrecognizable alt mode in order to get a pretty cool robot mode. The reverse has not been seen as much since G1 (see above) but Mixmaster certainly fills that spot in nicely. His truck mode is great and very nicely done but it gives way to a mess of a robot. This design looks far more alien than robotic and while it may work for some people, it looks quite ugly to me. The proportions are all over the place, on purpose, and that makes the robot look like it is made up of a pile of junk (not in a good Wreck-Gar way) and you cant make heads or tails of what you are seeing at certain angles.
The same can be said for Demolishor who's robot mode is beyond bizarre. He looks like a one legged alien just begging for his life to end (a wish Optimus kindly obliged).

2. Transformers Robots In Disguise Bruticus Gallery

Oh man, speak of a face only a mother could love, here is the greatest abomination to the Bruticus name yet. It really looks like Satan and Cerebus had a child and aborted it. Both modes are atrocious and I don't get what the smart thinking was behind using the same head for the beast mode but wrapping it in ... muscle whiskers ?

1. Beast Wars Optimus Minor

Speaking of just wrapping the robot head... urgh. Here is Optimus Minor. While he is insulting to me as a Transformer, where all you have to do is turn him 180 and move his head up, it's even worse with the way you turn him from a robot to a monkey. Here is a question for you, which is which? Look at the pics. Both heads look like robot monkey heads. And the supposed Beast Mode head is worse since it has an alien edge to it both in looks and the fact that it wraps around the "robot head" like an inverse facehugger. It is like an ugly version of those mutant heads of old instead this time, the mutant head is the head of one of the modes.

I would like to thank fellow Seibertronian Cobotron for these awesome pictures.

Honourable Metions: People find Omega Supreme ugly, but I don’t get it. He is clunky, sure, but he has a fun 80s robot look to him. You know, the ones that go “beep doop beep doop” and spin their heads, like the robot in Toy Story.
Also, I would have loved to include Animated Voyager Megatron simply for his alt mode and failed cannon, but I can’t say he is uglier than those on the list. He might be a worse toy though.

Here are some other ugly faces that I think actually work in the favor of aesthetic and add rather than take away (hence why they didnt make the cut). The best examples are from beast Wars, like Injector, Iguanus and Transquitto as well as G1's Transformers G1 Repugnus who's name suggests he takes pride in his looks.

Transformers Beast Wars Metals Iguanus Gallery

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4492
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Ugliest Transformers Toys

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:04 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
I loved Mixmaster (though I don't officially transform the thighs, I leave them unwrapped at the thigh, it makes him much taller and 'cooler') and Demolisher;

I loved the cgi counterpart to demolisher, and I also think that it is a highly efficient robot mode for getting construction work done (and mangling autobots), a pair of giant arms/hands, a head to navigate, and huge wheels to get places using less energy to do it [-(

Although my favorite movie design is the pogo stick bulldozer guy, he looked crazy awesome :michaelbay:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:12 am

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
I like every single one of those ones that you listed. Specifically because they're ugly and inhuman looking. Except for Arcee. I'm not really getting the uncanny valley vibe from her. I think I just like her because of the legs.

Don't judge me. 8-}
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Grahf_ » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:14 am

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I was just messing around with Transquito earlier today. While I was, I was wondering why the hell do you have to twist the legs at the hips when you transform him. Then it clicked that the damn thing was put together wrong. The hips were put on the opposite sides. I can't find any mention of this guy being misassembled yet it is, unless I just have a random case. Now though, the legs can go together in robot mode and it helps him stand better (although I clipped down the inner heel pieces some to allow for a slightly better stance) and I don't have to twist the legs around at the thighs to get the knees to peg together for mosquito mode. The detail on the hips looks better now too as it seems to be "flowing" the correct way. I also like how it hasn't seemed to be a victim of gold or clear plastic syndrome after all these years.

Did nobody care about this these past 19 years or so or did nobody really notice that the hips are switched? Oh well.

And I guess I'm weird that I like the look of Demolishor and even Mixmaster in robot mode. Not all alien robots have to have human proportions or shapes for me. I think that's why I like the looks of Ax, Vixer Three and Taxxon from the Animorphs line. Centaurish robot modes needs to be a thing more often. I think the only other ones that can really do that are, coincidentally, RID Bruticus and Beast Machines Blackarachnia. I do also like the look of Bruticus although I don't have one so my opinion might change if I did. Even though I like and want that Arcee, I do agree that the "hair" or whatever that is off putting and weird.

I guess I have a thing for generally ugly Transformers.
Grahf_
Combiner
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10+

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:08 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
What? 2007 Arcee is one of my fave TF figures of all time. I've owned four of them (one being the japanese black version) I love the design and even the 'hair'. I still prefer it any other Arcee (including Generations Arcee who I recently bought the Nightbird version of too. I like the mold but I still find it quite basic and was never a big fan of G1 Arcee's unimaginative Princess Leia copying). Not sure what 'wheel boobs' are. Her wheels don't even up on her chest at all. I did some minor repaint work to the head on mine so it has the silver streak in the 'hair' it was shown in stock photos and changed the face a bit cos the way the black is done looks a bit moustache like but yeah I frickin' love biker chick Arcee. Only thing I'd change is giving articulated hands so she can actually hold stuff but not sure how I'd hide those in alt-mode.

I love Mixmaster too. He's got a very cool monstrous form and is highly articulaed. He's one of my fave Decepticons and I still need to re-buy that one (Another casualty of a mass selling I had to do some years ago for funds). His proportions are fine. I don't think all TFs should have strictly human-ish proportions and even then so many fail more so because they're trying but then have oddly stumpy forearms and stupidly long legs or something which really stand out as bad. Love Mixy.

So yeah those two wouldn't come anywhere near an 'ugliest' list for me. There's plenty more deserving G1, Animated (I hate the faces on those toys and the aesthetic), Unicorn Trilogy and especially Beast Wars/Machines. And then there's all those ugly toys that don't fit any main line such as the Prime & Megs that turn into shoes and stuff. The movie style is generally my fave aesthetic by far (not saying I like ALL the figures but generally most of the designs such as Prime, Bumblebee, Hound and others I find to be the coolest and most impressive incarnations of the characters) and is why I feel a bit stuck in a lull til the next film comes out and brings new toys. Yeah I buy the odd G1 update for nostalgia reasons (and even then I generally pass on most cos they're often bland or uninspired) but the movie stuff is pretty much THE Transformers line I had wanted since childhood (one reason why I never cared for the overly simplified cartoon designs and didn't much like the cartoon itself. Always liked when the earlier comics put a lil bit of the toy detail into them too like Grimlock's dino form ALWAYS looked far better when done like the toy).

I gonna go cuddle my 2007 Arcee now... :P
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Rainmaker » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:12 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
I thought Demolisher's robot mode looked pretty cool to me, one of the most creative robot modes I have seen.
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby RhA » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:38 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
RiD Bruticus... Even after all these years, I just can't wrap my head around that design.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:52 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Poor op minor, Will you always give him a bum deal :lol: i didn't realise that first movie arced wheels were supposed to represent her boobs...i always thought they were supposed to hang off her shoulders.

TMII Igranus always screamed to me experienced warrior with that face, especially with the one good eye thing he works and the gladiator ascetic he's got going on.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Ominous Prime-Evil » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:02 am

I still think Injector should be on your list. He's ugly on so many levels.
Ominous Prime-Evil
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Railbomb » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:17 am

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
I really like the look of Iguanus and Reptilion. they have this mad scientist or evil General look to them. Plus that eye patch is really cool. Kind of makes you wonder why he wasn't in the Pirates vs. Knights boxset or available as an extra figure.
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
Railbomb
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:27 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
ZeroWolf wrote:Poor op minor, Will you always give him a bum deal :lol: i didn't realise that first movie arced wheels were supposed to represent her boobs...i always thought they were supposed to hang off her shoulders.

TMII Igranus always screamed to me experienced warrior with that face, especially with the one good eye thing he works and the gladiator ascetic he's got going on.

Well Iguanus and the others mentionned in the honourable mentions are more like the flipside to the list where they are purposely grotesque and it works. I like him quite a bit.

As for Arcee, the toy was designed to reflect the CG model below, where the wheels double as boobs. My guess is that closer to the toy's release, they realized it didnt work well and thus the marketing material for this toy had an altered transformation from the original conception.

Transformers (2007) Arcee Gallery

I will also never stop hating Optimus Minor, that toy is an abomination to the TF brand on so many facets.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4492
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Cobotron » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:33 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword

The monkey loves the list! He's just psyched to be #1 of something.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Deadput » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:54 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
Well Iguanus and the others mentionned in the honourable mentions are more like the flipside to the list where they are purposely grotesque and it works. I like him quite a bit.

As for Arcee, the toy was designed to reflect the CG model below, where the wheels double as boobs. My guess is that closer to the toy's release, they realized it didnt work well and thus the marketing material for this toy had an altered transformation from the original conception.

Transformers (2007) Arcee Gallery

I will also never stop hating Optimus Minor, that toy is an abomination to the TF brand on so many facets.

Those really don't look like boobs to me yeah yeah they are aliens but they really don't.

Looks more like armor or shoulder pads to me.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Deadput » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:57 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
I also don't believe that Mixmaster and Demolishor belong on this list they are both fairly unique and creative designs we don't see much on other robots.

Demolishor was one of my top 5 transformers toys when I was younger (about 13 years old then) due to how much fun to play around he was.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Optimutt » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:21 pm

Motto: "Victory if nothing if you don't enjoy everything leading to it."
I feel oddly elated that I was able to pick out two from this list when William first mentioned it to me.

Ironhide/Ratchet is a surprise to see on it, but in many ways, yeah, they do belong.

That Arcee... woof! What a mish-mash of crap, refuse, junk, and garbage. Sure, her transformation might be cool, and her vehicle might be beautiful, but that robot mode... Does anyone have a sword that I can use to gouge out my eyes?

I'm also really happy to see Bruticus on this list. He reminds me of a bulldog (which, oddly, my wife has an obsession with), in that he's grotesque, but there's something oddly charming about his horrendous color scheme, terrible execution, and overall ability to make you want to throw up your arms and scream "Run fer dem hills!"

Excellent list!
Last edited by Optimutt on Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I couldn't put it down," Eliot Vohy about Escape from the Spotlight.

Updates on novels and publications: https://robwqueen.com/
Optimutt
Vehicon
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Jet

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:22 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun

Oh yeah lets not forget Toaster-bot. :SICK: :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:22 pm

Everybody scream! Everybody SCREAM!

But a good majority of this list? Ick. Bruticus and Optimus Minor just aren't done very well (which is a shame, since a Dante's Satan/Cerberus and Optimus Primal Jr. had amazing potential), and Arcee's some really weird mix of dominatrix and alien robot.
I have to wonder what everybody's favorite Autobot medic would look like today had the G1 cartoon went with a more toy-like design.

My personal "Top 5 Ugly (but not monstrously so) Transformers" would basically consist of the Beast Machines Maximal cast.

That Iguanus looks rad as hell, though, like a hired mercenary or space pirate or something. Gonna have to track one down one of these days.
Last edited by Noideaforaname on Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby BERSEKAEL » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:22 pm

I don't agree...

every single beast wars transformers should be in this list.

Mixmaster and scavenger are amazing by the way, love them.
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:26 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
Sorry, but i gotta disagree on Arcee. her robot mode's sleek and well-proportioned. Her head, eh, I just really don't find it be all that bad, especially compared to other heads I've seen. I just see her wearing a kicky beret. And tire boobs? Not the way I've got her transformed/posed. ;)

Hell,
Nemesis Destron wrote:Image

Now that is a lot uglier than 2007-Arcee! :SICK: :-D
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:29 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Sorry, but i gotta disagree on Arcee. her robot mode's sleek and well-proportioned. Her head, eh, I just really don't find it be all that bad, especially compared to other heads I've seen. I just see her wearing a kicky beret. And tire boobs? Not the way I've got her transformed/posed. ;)

Hell,
Nemesis Destron wrote:Image

Now that is a lot uglier than 2007-Arcee! :SICK: :-D

But he's a toaster, the troll value overpowers your well reasoned argument ;)
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby RAR » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:42 pm

(Didn't this site used to have a quick reply button on it ?)

Anyway any list like this should perhaps have the Powermasters (Powered-masters) on it - those pull back and go toys were more than a bit gormless looking especially bullet bike.

Beast Machines Deluxe Optimus Primal is also a toy I always thought was somewhat unpleasant looking too . mainly the use of the clear blue - but any merits the mould might have are really hidden by the poor colour choices.

But in general something that is weird isn't always bad I think Beast Machines Basic class Scavanger is a good example of that yes he's a bit odd but he's also really good fun too.

Oh and I happen to think ROTF Skystalker is kinda Beautiful _ so much so that I own 2 blue (Smokescreen) ones and 4 of the Blackish Xbox green ones and I hope one day to track down Laserbeak too.

If you want to talk about unloved toys though I would say poor ol' 3rd Party TFC Phantom Ray is a good example of an under appreciated toy.

-------

ROTF Mixmaster suffers from the same problem as the Blazemaster mould in that you can never be quite sure when you are finished with him - how the parts are "officially" supposed to go isn't the same as what looks right - and some parts as shown seem to contradict the way the toy is designed even.

That said I do find Mixmasters oddly snail like artilllary mode sort of interesting - not that it's ever really shown or used by anyone especially but it looks like a hermit crab a bit and I find the idea interesting of a Transformer who hunkers down swings out armour plates to cover itself and then a huge cannon to fire back - that the toy can replicate that design so well interests me - even if yes Mixmasters robot mode is often more of a vague approximation than a finished defined effect.

I still find him more fiddly than ROTF Leader Optimus though less so than Leader Sentinel Prime - I can at least Transform him - where as Jetfire I've never once actually been able to get him in jet mode (and store the kibble at the same time)
Last edited by RAR on Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:55 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Demolisher was a great movie toy to me. Made the whole transformers term expand since he was no where near like anything we had ever seen before. The toy captured the look great and is one of my favorite movie cons.

some more beast machines guys should be in there. Those guys were just ugh in terms of looks. :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Firepower: 8

Postby RAR » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:58 pm

I own Demolishor/Scavenger - never Transformed him though - I guess I was worried about the tracks - not use why maybe as I knew the end result wasn't a typical robot and I like Cobnstruction vehicles so I've never bothered.

He's likely the only toy mould I can say that about though.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby Burn » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:47 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
So much disagreement.

Optimus Minor? Not fair. He's a great little figure. Both heads are clearly different. And his transformation isn't THAT much different from Optimus Primal who stands up a little higher and drops his gorilla head down to reveal his robot head.

RiD Bruticus? Again, not very fair. He's a figure that would have fit better in Beast Machines. I liked him as a figure though.

RoTF Mixmaster and Demolishor? In all fairness, ALL movie Decepticons are purposely designed to be hideous ugly aliens. Calling them ugly because the designers tried to do something a little different with their transformations isn't fair.

G1 Ratchet/Ironhide? Just because they don't look very robotic or anything like their cartoon incarnations shouldn't make them ugly.

I just think this is a very unfair list which only seeks to bully and discriminate. [-(
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:50 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
I won't hear a word against ROTF Demolishor. He is beautiful.

Amsuingly, a bit of paint makes poor 2007 Arcee look a lot less like a parrot and a lot more like the sexy atomic-age gynoid she was evidently sculpted to be.

Also, I hope you realize that now Walky and co are going to dogpile you for being "transphobic". Rassafrassa bloody liberals mutter mutter...
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete + more 2009 220802A"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformer Combiner Wars Generations complete +box Leader 2015 230325A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON