This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

VIDEO - TRANSFORMERS: EARTH WARS MOBILE GAME BEGINNER TIPS / TUTORIAL WALKTHROUGH

Postby no-one » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:40 am

Today we are bringing you another Transformers: Earth Wars video from YouTuber TheGameHuntah. Previously we brought you a more in-depth look at character classes. In this video TheGameHunter walks us through the tutorial and gives beginner tips. He reviews the basic rules of the game from both an offensive and defensive strategy. He then continues on to cover the importance of balancing your home base, the various resources required for basic tasks and the first few battles of campaign mode.

Transformers: Earth Wars is being developed by Space Ape Games and Blackflip Studios and will be available on Android and iOS. If you want to be first in line to play, make sure to pre-register here.

Remember to keep your browsers pointed to Seibertron.com for the latest in Transformer news, the largest Transformers galleries found on the web and the liveliest Transformers discussion this side of a space bridge.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Thread

Postby DR01DFARMS » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:59 am

Has anybody read the player reviews recently on Google play? Not good
DR01DFARMS
Mini-Con

Transformers: #EarthWars Autobot Wallpapers

Postby Va'al » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:13 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
As we get close to the full launch for the Hasbro-Backflip-Space Ape mobile game Transformers: Earth Wars, their official Twitter account has posted a number of Autobot-centric wallpapers for mobile devices. Check the out here and mirrored below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Optimall » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:52 pm

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-BQIJwUGkG0[/youtube]

See just how much you will get ripped off.
"Premium crystals" what a laugh.
Optimall
Mini-Con

Press Coverage - Hasbro and Mashable Launch Transformers: Earth Wars at SXSW

Postby Va'al » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:36 am

We received some fun news from Hasbro directly, as they attended SXSW this past weekend, and together with Mashable House, helped launch (yes, again) the upcoming Transformers: Earth Wars mobile device game. The event featured a new social media platform account on Snapchat, as well as a live set from the upcoming Roll Out album, with Mount Holly, and a Bumblebee suit like the ones seen at Universal Studios! Check out more info and images below!

If you haven’t already seen on social media, it was a MASSIVE week for the Transformers at SXSWi. The brand partnered with the Mashable House to spread the word about the Spring launch of TRANSFORMERS: EARTH WARS, a new real-time strategy combat game which fans can pre-register for now (at the hyperlink) to receive a free character when the game launches. The week also marked the official launch of OptimusPrime’s Snapchat (handle: optimusprime)!

As part of the action, Hasbro’s Transformers brought along a 10-ft tall, fully functional Bumblebee transformer that visitors had a blast taking photos with. Bumblebee was also in attendance for the TRANFORMERS PARTY on Saturday, March 12, where attendees drank custom cocktails like The Marg-a-tron and Bumblee-tini and rocked out to an exclusive live performance by Mount Holly, who performed their new title track Roll Out from the upcoming Transformers-inspired studio album Roll Out.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Kyleor » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
DR01DFARMS wrote:Has anybody read the player reviews recently on Google play? Not good

Well the ratings are:
5 star 1913
4 star 471
3 star 253
2 star 103
1 star 270

So...it looks like its being received well. Plus the recent reviews are good.
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Alliance Wars Update

Postby no-one » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:29 pm

The Transformers: Earth Wars Facebook page has posted an update to the Hasbro-Backflip-Space Ape mobile game for players in New Zealand and Australia regions.

Alliance Wars are back!

TRANSFORMERS: EARTH WARS·THURSDAY, MARCH 17, 2016

A new update is available and Alliance Wars are back! This download is available to all players in New Zealand and Australia regions.

More information below:

Alliance Wars:

Faster matchmaking for Alliances
5 battles in a war
League Rewards Increasing
No Alliance projects or donations
Alliances now have the following roles - 1 Commander, 2 Officers, 3 Defenders

Other Improvements:

New Ability icons for Leader "Inspire" and Deployer "Deploy Minions"
New character portraits in Team screen
Soundwave's minions added to showroom
Various other bug fixes
In addition to the above update they have also posted a Starscream character spotlight video via the Transformers: Earth Wars YouTube account.

Remember to keep your browsers pointed to Seibertron.com for the latest in Transformer news, the largest Transformers galleries found on the web and the liveliest Transformers discussion this side of a space bridge.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Bumblebee Spotlight Video

Postby no-one » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:28 am

We have a new Transformers: Earth Wars spotlight video to share for the upcoming Hasbro-Backflip-SpaceApe mobile game. This time featuring everyone's favorite yellow bottle rocket, Bumblebee. This video and more can be found at the Transformers: Earth Wars YouTube channel or their Facebook page.

Don't forget to go pre-register your device here.

no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:30 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Fresh from the Transformers: Earth Wars Channel, we have a new video that spotlights the Space Bridge section of the game and features Breakdown. The new video, showing the free in-game Breakdown character transforming to vehicle mode and back in front of the space bridge, can be seen below. This video and more can be found at the Transformers: Earth Wars YouTube channel or their Facebook page.

Don't forget to go pre-register your device here.

So what do you think of Breakdown? Are you going to download the game? Let us know in the comments section what you think of the game, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers news and galleries!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby King Kuuga » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:30 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
I have to say, the campaigns are fairly difficult once you get into the second and third maps. I try several times with various approaches and usually win by luck more than anything. Maybe I just suck at strategy. My team is megatron, Bludgeon, and the two star Starscream and Thundercracker. I usually let Megs lead with a seeker close behind, but the mortars do too much damage to him that is hard to compensate for, even if I charge into and destroy the nearest cannon fairly quickly.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby no-one » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:48 pm

That Bot wrote:I have to say, the campaigns are fairly difficult once you get into the second and third maps. I try several times with various approaches and usually win by luck more than anything. Maybe I just suck at strategy. My team is megatron, Bludgeon, and the two star Starscream and Thundercracker. I usually let Megs lead with a seeker close behind, but the mortars do too much damage to him that is hard to compensate for, even if I charge into and destroy the nearest cannon fairly quickly.
Use your flyers to target the mortars and beam lasers first. Those need to be taken out as quickly as possible. Especially flyers that have acid rounds (those are super swesome). If weapons are close enough, you can target 2-3 with the flyers. Use a warrior like bludgeon to block for your weaker bots.

If you can, start attacking rivals to grind up levels. You may have to upgrade your scanner. Also look into your research station to upgrade your bots. You can carry a larger team into battle when you upgrade your ship.

The first part is pretty tough to get a foot hold in. Grind grind grind, also save your coins for another builder bot.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby King Kuuga » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:40 pm

I can quickly see the problem with this game, where they intend to trap impatient players. Energon is so much harder to collect than alloy and you use more of it. I have two Alloy refineries and two Energon mines and while my alloy is maxed, my energon is barely half full. All my team needs research (except Megatron, who I went ahead and spent energon on research for) and odds are by the time I can get them all researched and ready to level up again, Megs will be level 20 or something. Or I'll have stronger bots available, if my time in Legends and Battle Tactics is any indication.
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby no-one » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:58 am

That Bot wrote:I can quickly see the problem with this game, where they intend to trap impatient players. Energon is so much harder to collect than alloy and you use more of it. I have two Alloy refineries and two Energon mines and while my alloy is maxed, my energon is barely half full. All my team needs research (except Megatron, who I went ahead and spent energon on research for) and odds are by the time I can get them all researched and ready to level up again, Megs will be level 20 or something. Or I'll have stronger bots available, if my time in Legends and Battle Tactics is any indication.
Isn't that always the nature of these types of games, to get you to pull out your wallet? I'm always waiting around for resources and I tend to be short energon the most.

One of the first things I do is max my resource generators and storage. I also go fight to get more resources. I find that when I lose a battle I lose more energon than alloy.

So when I'm upgrading bots that only require energon (and spark of course) I spend my alloy on upgrading walls (that only need alloy). Once I get my bots upgraded I focus on my weapons before upgrading my HQ.

I only upgrade my HQ if I've run out of other stuff to do or I want to upgrade my scanner, research station or ship. I haven't been able to definitely put a finger on this, but I'm suspect that the higher lvl your HQ is the higher the lvl of people get to attack you (it may just take all you defenses into account though).
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Burn » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:59 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
The higher your points the higher attacks you attract.

I have bot power around 2,900 and points around the same mark. I was attacking two spots above my recommended level and quite often winning. Slowly my points built up and once they went over 3,000 I now attract a lot tougher opponents, which, seeing as I spent so much time punching above my weight, my base doesn't match my points so I get thumped a lot.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby no-one » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:47 am

Burn wrote:The higher your points the higher attacks you attract.

I have bot power around 2,900 and points around the same mark. I was attacking two spots above my recommended level and quite often winning. Slowly my points built up and once they went over 3,000 I now attract a lot tougher opponents, which, seeing as I spent so much time punching above my weight, my base doesn't match my points so I get thumped a lot.
I'm in the same boat. I'm regularly beating zones that I'm under powered for.

I con confirm that someone told me that my base was in zone 9 while I was fighting in zone 7.

And by points you mean medals or rank?
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Burn » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:18 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Medals.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby King Kuuga » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:26 pm

Speaking of which, what happens when your base is attacked? Do you have to rebuild? I apparently haven't been victim to any attacks yet, or at least I haven't been notified of it.

BTW I'm in the Seibertron league, GentlemnPyro is my screenname there.
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby Burn » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:37 pm

That Bot wrote:Speaking of which, what happens when your base is attacked? Do you have to rebuild? I apparently haven't been victim to any attacks yet, or at least I haven't been notified of it.

It's rebuilt automatically, you do lose resources & medals though. No idea how that's calculated though.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby King Kuuga » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:15 pm

Do you know you've been attacked or do you just have to keep tabs on your resources?
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby Burn » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:46 pm

That Bot wrote:Do you know you've been attacked or do you just have to keep tabs on your resources?

When I log in it will replay it for me. You should also be able to access the "historical" battles through the menu.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby no-one » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:14 pm

That Bot wrote:BTW I'm in the Seibertron league, GentlemnPyro is my screenname there.
Well howdy; I'm sure you can guess my alliance UN ;)
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby King Kuuga » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:00 am

CarryTheCon, clever.
Hopefully you guys can forgive me for not participating in the wars right now, I scouted the opponent and they're way out of my league still. Even tried a few battles and lost horribly. No point wasting my resources.

Speaking of resources, I'm doing better on them. I started taking on level 2 opponents despite my team being very under the recommended level (at the time, although I've almost bridged the gap now) and that's vastly helped my supply. Energon output is as high as I can get it at my HQ level, and I'm going around upgrading everything else before I level my HQ up. It keeps me from becoming a glass cannon, hopefully. I still haven't been attacked.
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby no-one » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:31 am

That Bot wrote:CarryTheCon, clever.
Hopefully you guys can forgive me for not participating in the wars right now, I scouted the opponent and they're way out of my league still. Even tried a few battles and lost horribly. No point wasting my resources.

Speaking of resources, I'm doing better on them. I started taking on level 2 opponents despite my team being very under the recommended level (at the time, although I've almost bridged the gap now) and that's vastly helped my supply. Energon output is as high as I can get it at my HQ level, and I'm going around upgrading everything else before I level my HQ up. It keeps me from becoming a glass cannon, hopefully. I still haven't been attacked.
Don't sweat it, they're out of my league as well. The good news is that in the alliance wars the only resource you waste on loses are fuel cells and time.

My progress was super slow as well until I was able to jump to zone 2. I'm currently fighting in zone 4 (which ever one recommends 1500 power) and my squad only has just over 1000 combined power. I'm slowly creeping towards topping my medals out again (1600). All that is really required to play the game is time, patience and perseverance. You'll get there, just keep hammering away at it.

Don't forget to upgrade your ship (and your bots for that matter) when you can, so you can carry more bots into battle (makes a huge difference).
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby King Kuuga » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:39 am

Heh, I've had my ship upgraded to four bots for about a week. I can't carry more until I upgrade my HQ to level 6, which as I said, I'm not doing until everything else is maxed out, which at this point is just my scanner and a few walls. I've made a lot of progress on your tip to have my seekers take out the mortars and battle tier 2 opponents instead of tier 1. All my main team members are level 15-16 except my just-acquired Breakdown, who's a rapidly climbing level 5. (I might just make him man the base, but I need to compare his stats to a two star seeker when he's similarly leveled to make that choice) I have walls split between levels 2 and 3, and every piece of weaponry and base fodder I can purchase at my level (including the second builder bot). It's a pretty good base for my level, I think. Now if I could just get attacked to test that theory...
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Transformers: Earth Wars - Megatron Enthroned Image

Postby Va'al » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:01 am

The folks over at Transformers: Earth Wars are having fun with their various marketing platforms and images, and this time bring us a rendition of Megatron sitting on an Energon Throne, with some proper ominous vibes and a dig at a popular TV series also featuring a throne... Check it out below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Zeck (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 4B GI JOE 0124IM248 (CA) Bressan + Lucas"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 JUN230379 3E (CA) Clarke (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM859 (CA) Edgar"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 APR238111 2D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORIGINS #7 RI 1:10 virgin var IDW Comics 2009 7RI (CA) Feister (W) Dixon"
GI JOE ORIGINS #7 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 301A 0923IM335 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Lord Golobulus Image Comics 1223IM856 Howard"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM894 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 APR238112 2E (CA) Lotay (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr G Image Comics 2024 1G 1123IM203 Blank Sketch 240415A"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 303C Walker + Segala"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #10 Marvel Comics 1988 (A/CA) Vosburg (W) Hama 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM820 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON