This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Thread

Postby Burn » Sat May 21, 2016 5:39 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
For those who have been playing the Aus/NZ/Dutch release, and for those who are porting over from the other beta (except Cary, we don't like you or your Jazz), I have created a Seibertron Decepticon Alliance for you to join.

Just go to the Alliance page (make sure you're not in one already) and just search for Seibertron and join up! Once the game goes global we'll hopefully get into a war with other sites! Or just beat up Cary, either works for me at this point. Image
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby no-one » Sat May 21, 2016 7:28 am

Thanks Burn, I've been getting mine since we jumped over. I also created a Seibertron alliance for the good guys :-P
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby King Kuuga » Sat May 21, 2016 2:20 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
So wait, this is a new alliance from the existing one? Why? I'm missing something.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Burn » Sat May 21, 2016 3:46 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
carytheone wrote:I also created a Seibertron alliance for the good guys :-P

Did you not read my post? I said I already made a Decepticon one. :-P
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Character Bios - Transformers: Earth Wars Windblade

Postby Va'al » Mon May 23, 2016 12:58 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The latest Seibertron.com exclusive character render and bio from the Hasbro/Backflip/Space Ape mobile game Transformers: Earth Wars is none other than the first fan-built character, making her third appearance in a different medium (after comics and cartoon): Windblade! Check out the image and bio below - as we can tell you that the game will finally roll out on June 2nd (or so we're told).

Windblade is valiant, dutiful and full of conviction... to a fault.The fault being she can be too trusting, too idealistic, almost to the point of naivety. It sometimes drives her closest Autobot allies to distraction, but in a pinch there's no one more committed to the cause or energetic in battle. An experienced swordswoman, she also has the rare ability to communicate with the vast and ancient race of Metrotitans.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Character Bios - Transformers: Earth Wars Tantrum

Postby Va'al » Thu May 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Our latest exclusive artwork content from the folks over at Space Ape - behind the soon-to-be-released Transformers: Earth Wars mobile game - come in the form of one of the Predacons: Tantrum! Read up on his bio in the game below, and check out the sweet render.

Tantrum would rather crash right through a problem, then stamp all over it, rather than apply reason or logic. Get in his way, annoy him, or — if you're an Autobot — just exist, and his overheated rage is a sight to see. Steam literally puffs out of his nasal ducts before he charges. These chronic fits of anger may be down to a loose connection somewhere, but no way is Tantrum letting anyone mess with his head!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu May 26, 2016 1:53 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Combiner wars Preadaking come on :CON:
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby RNSrobot » Thu May 26, 2016 1:56 pm

Right? He's designed exactly like a CW deluxe limb. Hell, he pretty much has the Aerialbot conversion with a couple leg tweaks.
RNSrobot
Minibot
Watch RNSrobot on YouTube
Buy from RNSrobot on eBay

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu May 26, 2016 2:03 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Well hasbro likes to remold so hopefully they get the message
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Speed: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby Tranzilla » Thu May 26, 2016 2:49 pm

A few more tweaks and it's easy to see a possible Dinobot Slag. The body style's pretty much the same.
Tranzilla
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby mattwhite924 » Thu May 26, 2016 4:58 pm

Is it just me or does that look like it was heavily based on Mastermind Creation's Bovis?

Colors are different, but there's a lot of details that seem way too close to be a coincidence.
mattwhite924
Minibot

Postby Blozor » Thu May 26, 2016 6:37 pm

Motto: ""Distrust everything — you're bound to get something right."
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
mattwhite924 wrote:Is it just me or does that look like it was heavily based on Mastermind Creation's Bovis?

Colors are different, but there's a lot of details that seem way too close to be a coincidence.

That was my first thought. The hip pouches were a dead giveaway, and the robot head set in the Bull's bottom mouthplate.

I was wondering how Hasbro must've liked them using MMC's design for the character.
Blozor
Combiner
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5

Postby ebonyleopard » Thu May 26, 2016 8:09 pm

Motto: ""Never underestimate the stupid.""
I too thought it looked like MMC's figure, but then hey, heh what can they say? It's not like they can complain since they designed it after Hasbro's IP, which Hasbro has been officially ignoring. Them's the breaks.
ebonyleopard
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Skill: 10

Transformers Earth Wars Autobots Gallery and Bios

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue May 31, 2016 10:02 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Courtesy of our friends from TRANSFORMERS: EARTH WARS, we now have bios and images of 5 Transformers characters from the Autobot roster. Included in this post are Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Grimlock, Jazz, and Blaster. You can click on any of the images below to pre-register for Transformers Earth Wars. The bios are written by fan-favorite Simon Furman of Transformers comic book fame.

AUTOBOT Character Bios

:BOT: Optimus Prime

Committed, inspirational, selfless. Optimus Prime is all these things and more, a born leader and idealistic to boot. But what makes him a truly great leader, is his own lack of hubris, his seeming inability to place his life, his worth, above any of his fellow Autobots, or in fact any other lifeform. He believes passionately that freedom is the right of all sentient beings, and would gladly sacrifice himself to make that belief a reality.

:BOT: Grimlock

A rampaging force of nature, Grimlock is the most feared and powerful of the Dinobots, as irascible and savage as the T-Rex his beast mode is modelled on. Combat is in Grimlock's spark, and periods in between battles are simply periods of great frustration and seething resentment. Any display of weakness is worthy only of contempt in Grimlock's optics, but he's not as dumb as he likes people to think, and his courage on the battlefield is the stuff of legend.

:BOT: Bumblebee

Bumblebee is among the most open and receptive of all the Autobots in terms of befriending other species, his wide-eyed wonder at his surroundings and his irrepressible enthusiasm, combined with a genuinely affable personality, make him perfect for first contact with an alien species. But don't let that fool you, he may be small but Bumblebee packs a punch in any battle, and he's unflinchingly loyal to the Autobot cause.

:BOT: Blaster with Rewind, Eject, Steeljaw and Ramhorn

Loud, proud and in-your-face, Blaster has a zest for life and an unquenchable appetite for action. The louder and more intense it gets, the more it sparks his circuits.The opposite of sneaky, he prefers to make his presence known, literally assaulting his enemies with sound and fury. But his special passion is good old fashioned rock 'n' roll, and his ability to monitor multiple frequencies and channels has exposed him to a wide variety of music.

Blaster is aided by his three cassettes Eject, Rewind, and Steeljaw who are both fearless on the battlefield and amazing at reconnaissance, making Blaster and his team a force to be reckoned with.

:BOT: Autobot Jazz

Few assimilate local knowledge as readily and easily as chief scout Jazz, who devours alien culture with a hunger that can only be described as voracious. His knowledge of local terrain, geo-political nuances and customs makes him indispensable, and not only is he good at what he does - he does it with style. He may not be biggest gun on the block, and he can get distracted, but he still pulls off the seemingly impossible with cool panache.

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Character Spotlights - Transformers: Earth Wars Slug and Onslaught

Postby Va'al » Tue May 31, 2016 11:24 am

Also from our friends over at Space Ape Games - the folks behind shortly live Transformers: Earth Wars mobile game - we get some more character spotlight videos, embedded below! Get ready for one from each side, with Dinobot Slug and Combaticon Onslaught showcased in all their gamey glory.

Remember: if you like what you see, make sure to pre-register for the game by following this link!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Transformers: Earth Wars Developer Diaries, Featuring Simon Furman, Va'al, and More

Postby Va'al » Tue May 31, 2016 3:33 pm

It never ends! Another update today from the folks behind Transformers: Earth Wars - Space Ape Games - in the form of two new videos, one old and one just released, from their Developer Diaries videos. Join Debs and the rest of the team as they go through some of the features in the creation of the game, and including Transformers comics cornerstone Simon Furman in The Universe of Transformers and ...yours truly as co-host in the Fan Influence video!

The mobile Real Time Strategy game will be released worldwide very very soon - make you sure you have pre-registered by following this link!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue May 31, 2016 4:52 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Va'al is a big time star now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :MAXIMAL:
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby partholon » Tue May 31, 2016 5:52 pm

i'd no idea furman had anything to do with this.

probably be the only way well get to hear welker and cullen use his dialogue. the games not realy up my street but i'll be streaming the youtube clips of any cut scenes now.

:D
partholon
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2

Postby Cobotron » Tue May 31, 2016 8:37 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Well that was a treat to see the Seibertronians in there. Some other familiar faces too.
I knew you guys had gotten to go visit, but I didn't know you went as consultants!
Super cool guys. ;)^
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Endurance: 8
Skill: 10

Postby no-one » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:50 am

Cool videos, I'm surprised to see how much work and research has gone into a mobile game. Guess I need to open my mind up a bit.

Super cool to see some familiar faces being involved.

Now port this to console/pc and give me 100% control over my team ;)^
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Transformers: Earth Wars Decepticons Gallery and Bios

Postby Seibertron » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:05 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Courtesy of our friends from TRANSFORMERS: EARTH WARS, we now have bios and images of 5 Transformers characters from the Decepticon roster. Included in this post are Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Bludgeon and Razorclaw. You can click on any of the images below to pre-register for Transformers Earth Wars. The bios are written by fan-favorite Simon Furman of Transformers comic book fame.

DECEPTICON Character Bios

:CON: Megatron

In his own way, Megatron is as much an idealist as his Autobot counterpart Optimus Prime, but Megatron's zeal sprang from a committed belief that beings such as they were made to conquer and rule, and that any hint of compassion or mercy was an insult to their Primus-given power. On Cybertron, he tapped into the frustration of those like him and enflamed their revolutionary leanings. The Megatron way was and is to rule through intimidation and fear.

:CON: Starscream

Vain, arrogant, ruthless and self-serving, Starscream believes he was made to rule, not to serve, and he'll stop at nothing to advance his own cause.He'll betray anyone, ally or enemy — and that extends to his own leader, Megatron, whose tactics Starscream views as antiquated. He believes conquest is made from the ashes of his enemies, and woe betide anyone who gets in his way.

:CON: Soundwave with Laserbeak, Frenzy, Rumble, and Buzzsaw

Though Soundwave appears remote, detached and clinical, he secretly delights in the cries and screams of his enemies. It's literally music to his audio receptors. Beneath his expressionless exterior beats the generator coil of a born blackmailer and opportunist, and it's wise to be very careful what you say within audio range.Though it's said that Soundwave can hear a fly sneeze a whole City State away. If that's not enough to put fear into the spark of an Autobot, Soundwave is joined by his minions Lazerbeak, Frenzy and Rumble who can shake, break and spy on even the most diligent bot. Be afraid, be very afraid.

:CON: Bludgeon

Mysterious, stealthy and deadly, Bludgeon is a master of the ancient Cybertronian martial art of Metallikato, a combat style that borders on the mystical.The consummate assassin, Bludgeon locks on to his victim like a silent guided missile, and won't stop or deviate until he's claimed his scalp.A master swordsman, Bludgeon hides his true robot self behind an outer shell designed to strike icy dread into his victims.

:CON: Razorclaw

Razorclaw despises waste in any form, and that extends to his own energy output. So it's perhaps understandable why so many mistake his long stretches of inactivity as laziness, when in fact his optics are carefully monitoring his surroundings, waiting for the optimum moment to strike. Suddenly, Razorclaw will explode into furious, ferocious action, during which his opponents are literally torn to shreds.

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Courage: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:24 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
'Bludgeon hides his true robot self behind an outer shell'

Does he? Still a Pretender? Cos the design is based on RotF Bluddy who is definitely not. :P What the heck would the inner robot turn into since that form already turns into a tank. A smaller tank?
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:51 pm

Carnivius_Prime wrote:'Bludgeon hides his true robot self behind an outer shell'

Does he? Still a Pretender? Cos the design is based on RotF Bluddy who is definitely not. :P What the heck would the inner robot turn into since that form already turns into a tank. A smaller tank?

Maybe the tank driver ;) :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby MGrotusque » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:45 pm

I'm real happy we got all bran new artwork and bios for these characters we've never heard of before!! How exciting. :HEADHURTS:
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: 8

Transformers: Earth Wars Now Available in the US

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:28 pm

You heard that right folks, Transformers: Earth Wars is now up and running in the US!

You can find the Android Release right here in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... searthwars

And you can find the iOS Release right here in the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/transfo ... 26204?mt=8

You can then register right here: http://smart.link/5744bec51a8cf?site_id=Seibertron.com
and make sure you sign up for the Seibertron.com Autobot or Decepticon alliance. Simply Search "Seibertron"

And finally, a little video to help pump you up:

So get downloading people! Let's Rock and Roll Out!!
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars CRIMSON REIGN #3 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220993 (CA) Lopez"
Star Wars CRIMSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars MANDALORIAN #7 var concept art Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221184 (W) Barnes"
Star Wars MANDALOR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr P FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC237791 12P (CA) Haeser"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #14 blueprint Marvel Comics 2021 JUL210750 (CA)Villanelli"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 OCT221737 3B (CA) Unzueta (W) Kelly + Lanzing"
STAR TREK #3 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #14 Marvel Comics 2021 APR210953 (W) Soule (A) Rosanas (CA) Pagulayan"
STAR WARS #14 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES Phase III #4 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2024 4B"
NEW!
Star Wars HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES #7 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 7RI 210817B"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #23 var Marvel Comics 2022 MAY221011 (CA) Yagawa"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #13 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 MAR210666 (CA) Dodson (W) Soule"
STAR WARS #13 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #22 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 DEC211155 (CA) Rahzzah (W) Soule"
STAR WARS #22 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Strange New Worlds SCORPIUS RUN #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 JUL231244 2B"
Star Trek Strange ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #13 Cvr D 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 AUG231385 13D (CA) To (W) Kelly"
STAR TREK #13 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK MIRROR WAR #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP210475 2A (CA) Woodward"
STAR TREK MIRROR W ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON